Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2016 2:38:28 PM EDT
I'm in agreement. Lately they have been much more civil. I am all for continuing. If you get your feelings hurt easily and can't deal with it, don't enter the debate. I actually go and study up when people make claims. So believe it or not I grow through the debate.
View Quote

I think most of us grow.  Obviously you do.  I know I do.  I'm certain Twire and Bush do.  What a wonderful exchange and growth
we all have through debate.  It makes us THINK!!

Link Posted: 9/4/2016 4:36:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Debate does make us grow. I've enjoyed the input from all of you especially TWIRE and Bush.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 2:51:44 PM EDT
[#2]
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 3:02:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
IBTL
View Quote

No kidding.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 9:16:23 AM EDT
[#4]

And it is my prayer that I am IBTL???

Religiously debate away. Bush and twire... freely expressing ourselves as we are permitted to do during the national anthem by taking a knee. And humbly protesting the numerous locked threads.

Please note the religious nature of this post.

I will start another thread to continue my kneeling in prayer protest.

Respectfully,

AF
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top