Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/25/2016 6:37:09 PM EDT
[#1]
This week's. In light of the UN vote, check your preps; bad things tend to happen when our nation is involved in denying Israel's right to the land. 

John Haller

2016.12.25 John Haller Prophecy Update: "UN Jackals"

Charlie Garrett

Link Posted: 12/25/2016 7:25:56 PM EDT
[#2]
And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 10:38:39 PM EDT
[#3]
John Haller has done an additional video on 12/26, because things are moving fast:
2016 12 26 Prophecy Update Holiday Bonus Round
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 12:10:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
John Haller has done an additional video on 12/26, because things are moving fast:
View Quote

Thanks!

Link Posted: 1/1/2017 5:09:12 AM EDT
[#5]
New Years Eve Bible Prophecy Q&A
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 3:57:32 PM EDT
[#6]
It's getting pretty serious.

2017 01 01 John Haller's Prophecy Update "Resolution 2334 Fallout"

Link Posted: 1/2/2017 4:39:00 AM EDT
[#7]
This is the Year that Everything Will Change!

A decent review, despite the clickbait title.
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 2:38:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
1 John 2:7 Beloved, I am not writing you a new commandment, but an old one, which you have had from the beginning. This commandment is the message you have heard. 8 Then again, I am also writing you a new commandment, which is true in Him and also in you. For the darkness is fading and the true light is already shining. (He added to the covenant, like when He said that anyone who looks at a woman to lust after her has already committed adultery with her in his heart. )

Matt. 15:23 But Jesus did not answer a word. So His disciples came and urged Him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”
24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Matt. 5:17 Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them. 18 For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

19 So then, whoever breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do likewise will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

The Great Commission is for all of Israel. The natural branches, and those of us in covenant with our Father in Heaven, that are grafted in.

The Messiah has never been outside of our Father's covenant, or He would have been disqualified as the promised unblemished Lamb.
View Quote

So do you still have to observe the Sabbath on the last day of the week?
Do you have to abstain from Pork?
Are "The Lost Sheep of Israel" the nations that have Bibles and mainly speak English ?
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 6:01:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Are "The Lost Sheep of Israel" the nations that have Bibles and mainly speak English ?
View Quote

That is ceremonial law.  That was done away with as it was specific to the nation of Israel.
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 10:57:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That is ceremonial law.  That was done away with as it was specific to the nation of Israel.
View Quote

God spoke to Israel and Judah though right?

Who are the lost sheep?

I want to know. For we are to search all things out, and I'm doing so.

This is serious business, but I wish to do so in a friendly manner
Peace and God Bless
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 11:28:49 PM EDT
[#11]
I am not following your line of questions.  Are you speaking of the parable? I was a lost sheep...

But now I'm found.

God spoke and speaks to more than just the nation of Israel and Judah.
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 11:37:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

For the last 25 years I have done my best to try and keep the Sabbath, and the dietary requirements.
Not for a means of salvation, our Messiah shed His precious blood for that, but because our Father in Heaven knows what's best for us.
I believe the Lost Sheep are those from the Northern kingdom of Israel (Samaria), and those from the nation of Israel that didn't return from the Babylonian exile.
Even though bloodline doesn't really matter, since anyone can join into covenant with our Father, I suspect that a lot of us believers in the West are descended from these people.
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 1:12:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

For the last 25 years I have done my best to try and keep the Sabbath, and the dietary requirements.
Not for a means of salvation, our Messiah shed His precious blood for that, but because our Father in Heaven knows what's best for us.
I believe the Lost Sheep are those from the Northern kingdom of Israel (Samaria), and those from the nation of Israel that didn't return from the Babylonian exile.
Even though bloodline doesn't really matter, since anyone can join into covenant with our Father, I suspect that a lot of us believers in the West are descended from these people.
View Quote
Christ is our sabbath (Hebrews 4) and don't call unclean what He has made clean (Acts 10-11), but is a discussion for another thread guys. 

If you read Ezekiel 35, there is no lost tribe. And the Gentiles' descent is listed in Genesis 10-11. 
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 6:47:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Christ is our sabbath (Hebrews 4) and don't call unclean what He has made clean (Acts 10-11), but is a discussion for another thread guys. 
If you read Ezekiel 35, there is no lost tribe. And the Gentiles' descent is listed in Genesis 10-11. 
View Quote

Because Christ is our Sabbath, doesn't take away the 7th day Sabbath, which we are to keep as a perpetual covenant throughout our generations.
It's even one of the Ten Commandments.

Acts 10-11 is clearly speaking about not calling gentile believers unclean. He made them clean.
And by the way, according to the same verses, even after the death, burial, resurrection and ascension of our Savior, Peter was still keeping the dietary guidelines that our Father gave us.
He gave us these guidelines because He truly loves us and knows what is best for us, and contrary to popular belief, He is smarter than we are!
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 10:21:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Because Christ is our Sabbath, doesn't take away the 7th day Sabbath, which we are to keep as a perpetual covenant throughout our generations.
It's even one of the Ten Commandments.

Acts 10-11 is clearly speaking about not calling gentile believers unclean. He made them clean.
And by the way, according to the same verses, even after the death, burial, resurrection and ascension of our Savior, Peter was still keeping the dietary guidelines that our Father gave us.
He gave us these guidelines because He truly loves us and knows what is best for us, and contrary to popular belief, He is smarter than we are!
View Quote
Actually the Sabbath is the only one of the 10 Commandments not repeated in the New Testament.

Read Acts 11 in the context of Acts 10: "9 The next day, as they went on their journey and drew near the city, Peter went up on the housetop to pray, about the sixth hour.  10 Then he became very hungry and wanted to eat; but while they made ready, he fell into a trance  11 and saw heaven opened and an object like a great sheet bound at the four corners, descending to him and let down to the earth.  12 In it were all kinds of four-footed animals of the earth, wild beasts, creeping things, and birds of the air.  13 And a voice came to him, “Rise, Peter; kill and eat.”14 But Peter said, “Not so, Lord! For I have never eaten anything common or unclean.”15 And a voice spoke to him again the second time, “What God has cleansed you must not call common.”  16 This was done three times. And the object was taken up into heaven again."

The Law is fulfilled in Christ. As Galatians 5:4 states, "You have been severed in Christ, you who are seeking to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace."
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 11:16:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Actually the Sabbath is the only one of the 10 Commandments not repeated in the New Testament.

Read Acts 11 in the context of Acts 10: "9 The next day, as they went on their journey and drew near the city, Peter went up on the housetop to pray, about the sixth hour.  10 Then he became very hungry and wanted to eat; but while they made ready, he fell into a trance  11 and saw heaven opened and an object like a great sheet bound at the four corners, descending to him and let down to the earth.  12 In it were all kinds of four-footed animals of the earth, wild beasts, creeping things, and birds of the air.  13 And a voice came to him, “Rise, Peter; kill and eat.”14 But Peter said, “Not so, Lord! For I have never eaten anything common or unclean.”15 And a voice spoke to him again the second time, “What God has cleansed you must not call common.”  16 This was done three times. And the object was taken up into heaven again."

The Law is fulfilled in Christ. As Galatians 5:4 states, "You have been severed in Christ, you who are seeking to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace."
View Quote

Keep reading Acts and you'll see that it's about man not being unclean, not food. Peter understood this.

Out of all my posts, you've never seen me even remotely saying that anyone can be justified by keeping the law, and yet you always respond about law and justification.
And, I'll have to say it again, obedience brings blessing, not salvation. Salvation only can be accomplished through the death, burial and resurrection of the Messiah.

To bring to an end is just one meaning of fulfilled, however not the correct one in this context.

Definition of fulfill
fulfilled fulfilling
transitive verb
1 : to make full :  fill <her subtle, warm, and golden breath…fulfills him with beatitude — Alfred Tennyson>
2a :  to put into effect :  execute
b :  to meet the requirements of
c :  to bring to an end
d :  to measure up to
3a :  to convert into reality
b :  to develop the full potentialities of
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 11:26:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Keep reading Acts and you'll see that it's about man not being unclean, not food. Peter understood this.

Out of all my posts, you've never seen me even remotely saying that anyone can be justified by keeping the law, and yet you always respond about law and justification.
And, I'll have to say it again, obedience brings blessing, not salvation. Salvation only can be accomplished through the death, burial and resurrection of the Messiah.

To bring to an end is just one meaning of fulfilled, however not the correct one in this context.

Definition of fulfill
fulfilled fulfilling
transitive verb
1 : to make full :  fill <her subtle, warm, and golden breath…fulfills him with beatitude — Alfred Tennyson>
2a :  to put into effect :  execute
b :  to meet the requirements of
c :  to bring to an end
d :  to measure up to
3a :  to convert into reality
b :  to develop the full potentialities of
View Quote
Let's take this to another thread.
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 5:01:37 PM EDT
[#18]
2017 01 08 John Haller's Prophecy Update: "It's War"

Also check out Bill Randles blog.
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 5:17:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Mid-East Prophecy Update – January 8th, 2017
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 8:40:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 9:46:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Jan markel somehow took control of my cellphone.  For about 6 months her program just started playing for no reason.  I had never heard of her, or downloaded it.  Would just turn itself on.  It took me forever to rid the phone of that.  I think it was a virus.  I say all that just to warn you if it happens to you run a scan.
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 7:16:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Jan markel somehow took control of my cellphone.  For about 6 months her program just started playing for no reason.  I had never heard of her, or downloaded it.  Would just turn itself on.  It took me forever to rid the phone of that.  I think it was a virus.  I say all that just to warn you if it happens to you run a scan.
View Quote
It's a YouTube link...
Link Posted: 1/15/2017 4:39:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Zechariah 12:1 The burden of the word of the Lord against Israel. Thus says the Lord, who stretches out the heavens, lays the foundation of the earth, and forms the spirit of man within him: 2 “Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of drunkenness to all the surrounding peoples, when they lay siege against Judah and Jerusalem. 3 And it shall happen in that day that I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all peoples; all who would heave it away will surely be cut in pieces, though all nations of the earth are gathered against it. 4 In that day,” says the Lord, “I will strike every horse with confusion, and its rider with madness; I will open My eyes on the house of Judah, and will strike every horse of the peoples with blindness. 5 And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, ‘The inhabitants of Jerusalem are my strength in the Lord of hosts, their God.’ 6 In that day I will make the governors of Judah like a firepan in the woodpile, and like a fiery torch in the sheaves; they shall devour all the surrounding peoples on the right hand and on the left, but Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place—Jerusalem.

2017 01 15 John Haller's Prophecy Update "The Gathering..."

Mid-East Prophecy Update – January 15th, 2017

IT'S HAPPENING!
Link Posted: 1/15/2017 5:13:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 6:26:22 PM EDT
[#25]

Mid-East Prophecy Update – January 22nd, 2017

Guest Speaker - John Haller

Link Posted: 1/29/2017 5:15:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Mid-East Prophecy Update – January 29th, 2017

Link Posted: 1/30/2017 8:52:42 AM EDT
[#27]
John Haller was in CA last night and did a Q&A, it starts about 28:00 in:

2017 01 29 John Haller - Live from 412 Church in San Jacinto, CA
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 9:49:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Abrogation in Islam:

Special Midweek Prophecy Update - Abrogation
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 5:49:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Haller may do a mid-week update:
2017 02 05 John Haller Prophecy Update - "Agendas"

Mid-East Prophecy Update – February 5th, 2017

Link Posted: 2/12/2017 3:17:06 PM EDT
[#30]
"I think my update tomorrow morning might be a little less upbeat than it usually is" -John Haller

2017 02 12 John Haller's Prophecy Update "Realistic Optimism"
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 5:27:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Mid-East Prophecy Update – February 12th, 2017

Link Posted: 2/12/2017 10:13:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 6:53:40 PM EDT
[#33]
2017 02 19 John Haller's Prophecy Update "World Turned Upside Down"

Mid-East Prophecy Update – February 19th, 2017
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 5:43:48 PM EDT
[#34]

Mid-East Prophecy Update – March 12th, 2017

2017 03 12 John Haller's Prophecy Update "Unintended Consequences"
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 8:37:32 PM EDT
[#35]
John Haller has a long update, there is so much stuff going on: 

2017 03 19 John Haller's Prophecy Update "Webs of Lies and Ties"

Charlie has an awesome teaching on the last chapter of Jonah (and the apparent abrupt end ) HERE

Guest Speaker Pastor Bud Stonebraker, CC SSCF: The Nature of God and Prophecy Update
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top