Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/14/2016 4:54:37 PM EDT
Click here if you've never heard the Gospel before.

Things are getting sporty in the world; and while this may or may not be "It"...things do seem to be aligning in a 'pre-game' fashion.

While theologians and internet intellectuals have argued how things will unfold for thousands of years, I think it's important to sound off and keep those interested apprised of what is happening. There are a couple good channels where people discuss or highlight events in their churches, and post on YouTube. These aren't the "Obama is the Antichrist" types, or are the church equivalent to Alex Jones.

I've been watching these for awhile, and there's more happening with relevance to prophecy these days than just one guy can research and present alone.

Also, this is not a thread for argument (I promise).

First up, John Haller, a lawyer in Colombus, OH, his updates are focused on national and global trends, and is analytical and down-to-earth. If you don't watch any other prophecy video, watch this one:

[youtube]https://youtu.be/tNsoohT1hKk[/youtube]

Next up, Charlie Garrett, in Sarasota, FL. He focuses on general stuff to include science, Israel, and just interesting stuff. The most light-hearted of the updates I watch. BTW his Old Testament teachings are like drinking out of a fire hose; the man knows his OT:

[youtube]https://youtu.be/187Ip3uzNCs[/youtube]

Next will be JD Farag, he's an Lebanese immigrant and pastors a church in Kaneohe, Hawaii. He focuses on the Middle East, he get's rather spun up at times but he's worth listening to:

[youtube]https://youtu.be/jOEIDF7MrG8[/youtube]

Enjoy....

ETA: Click here if you've never heard the Gospel before.
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 5:03:25 PM EDT
[#1]
But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what part of the night the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and would not have let his house be broken into. Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 8:03:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I like watching these guys. I just wish they'd do a little more conjecture.

They basically read the news and quote scripture and then say, "See!" And while I think that's a good approach to get people thinking, I wish they'd go more into how things might play out. Sometimes John Haller will say, "Well, I think it'll happen this way because...I'll save that for another time."

That being said. They are all good updates.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 9:15:07 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They basically read the news and quote scripture and then say, "See!" And while I think that's a good approach to get people thinking, I wish they'd go more into how things might play out. Sometimes John Haller will say, "Well, I think it'll happen this way because...I'll save that for another time."

View Quote
There are almost as many theories as theorists, and they all use the same verses, they only differ on how they will fit together. Christians divide on how details such as the Tribulation, Rapture, Gog/Magog War, and Millennial Reign of Christ fit together, and some even deny these events at all. I don't think it was written for us to know exactly how it plays out beforehand; it was written in a way that when it does happen, there will be no doubt.

Right now we're seeing the aligning of Gog and Magog (Ezekiel 38-39), with the alliance between Iran (Persia), Turkey (Togarmah) and Russia (which some say is Magog or Rosh/Meschech/Tubal). Which some suggest is the kickoff for the Tribulation, rapture, or happens just prior to either. We are also seeing things that have and continue to develop in regards to the general culture, i.e "the days of Lot/Noah", 1 Timothy 4:1-6, 2 Timothy 3:1-8, Daniel 12:4, Jude 18-19, Matthew 24:4-12, to name a few.

This site gives a overview of many of the details of the Pre-Millennial, Pre-Tribulation Rapture, but remember this is only one view of many on how these details fit together.

This guy gives a general outline of views, as well as the Jewish view of time as it related to prophecy, and also talks about what John Haller mentions when he alludes to 'things speeding up'.

Link Posted: 8/16/2016 3:33:41 PM EDT
[#4]
The Bible was written so that "We may Know" the truth.  Whether we heed the truth or not is up to us individually.

However you believe the Lord will return will not change the truth as the Bible declares it.

All along the centuries there were those who believed and those who did not believe the prophets that God sent to declare the future.

Jeremiah warned them to repent or destruction would come.  They did not heed the warning.

Ezekiel picks up the story from Babylon and declares the destruction as it happens.

Read through Ezekiel and count the times he says, "And then they will Know that I Am the LORD"

Jesus told his followers what was ahead of them and it came to pass.    They will hate you and they will kill you.

And many false prophets will arise and mislead many.

Funny how so many today think they are getting a free pass out of here.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 4:24:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
There are almost as many theories as theorists, and they all use the same verses, they only differ on how they will fit together. Christians divide on how details such as the Tribulation, Rapture, Gog/Magog War, and Millennial Reign of Christ fit together, and some even deny these events at all. I don't think it was written for us to know exactly how it plays out beforehand; it was written in a way that when it does happen, there will be no doubt.

Right now we're seeing the aligning of Gog and Magog (Ezekiel 38-39), with the alliance between Iran (Persia), Turkey (Togarmah) and Russia (which some say is Magog or Rosh/Meschech/Tubal). Which some suggest is the kickoff for the Tribulation, rapture, or happens just prior to either. We are also seeing things that have and continue to develop in regards to the general culture, i.e "the days of Lot/Noah", 1 Timothy 4:1-6, 2 Timothy 3:1-8, Daniel 12:4, Jude 18-19, Matthew 24:4-12, to name a few.

This site gives a overview of many of the details of the Pre-Millennial, Pre-Tribulation Rapture, but remember this is only one view of many on how these details fit together.    

This guy gives a general outline of views, as well as the Jewish view of time as it related to prophecy, and also talks about what John Haller mentions when he alludes to 'things speeding up'.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah. I know there are lots of theories and we can't know exactly how things will play out. It'll be obvious once it happens. I just wish John Haller would do a little more of what you did in your second paragraph. Not everyone knows the old names of Turkey and Russia or where to find them. I don't expect him to give hard predictions. Just a little analysis.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 4:49:30 PM EDT
[#6]
tag for reading / viewing latter.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 7:23:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Yeah. I know there are lots of theories and we can't know exactly how things will play out. It'll be obvious once it happens. I just wish John Haller would do a little more of what you did in your second paragraph. Not everyone knows the old names of Turkey and Russia or where to find them. I don't expect him to give hard predictions. Just a little analysis.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haller doesn't want to get stuck in a dogmatic theology. There are competing theories but only the Lord gets to decide what actually happens. There's Biblical wisdom in taking this approach, since the Pharisees rejected Christ's first coming because it didn't play out like they thought or wanted (they thought He would come as a King, i.e. "ben-David" and overthrow Rome, which is why there was the triumphal entry on Palm Sunday and five days later died almost alone); yet the Magi who traveled from the Parthian empire, did know what he was to do; hence, the gift of myrrh, a burial resin, to Joseph and Mary.

He also doesn't want to hype everyone up unnecessarily if things take longer to develop that we think. Thirty or forty years ago people thought that it was around the corner too; not knowing how much things would progress until now. We still don't, although the Russian-Turk alliance I mentioned above is something new and significant this week.  
Both Charlie and JD get into why they support Pre-trib here and here. Haller, though he was Pre-trib and now leans Mid-trib, doesn't because it is such a needlessly dividing issue in the church; for him it's more about warning people and not about dogmatic views. He hopes for a Pre-trib but he wants people to be prepared if it isn't. I've talked to him on this, he's being prudent and conservative. When he finally says "this is it", he will be confident, and we can be confident that he isn't crying wolf.

Link Posted: 8/18/2016 6:56:14 AM EDT
[#8]
LOL.....
You gotta love a Bible teacher who calls (...)BHO*....."Obummer" and references Weasel Zippers.  

*This is the religious forums after all......
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 5:32:12 PM EDT
[#9]
This week's:

Haller's may upset some people, but these things need to be brought to light. He also goes over what we were talking about in this thread:

Farag didn't do his this week as he has a guest speaker.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 12:47:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Charlie Garrett has a doctrinal problem in that he repeatedly denies the Great Commission.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 6:38:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Revelation 22:18-21

For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 6:58:58 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Charlie Garrett has a doctrinal problem in that he repeatedly denies the Great Commission.
View Quote
How so?

The man is making disciples every time he preaches.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:32:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
How so?    

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How so?    

Thanks for replying. Watch the two videos you posted at these bookmarked spots for about a minute or two each:
https://youtu.be/187Ip3uzNCs?t=10m
https://youtu.be/h2pRyJxUiDU?t=14m

After you have watched these two spots, go and read the last 3 verses of Matthew 28.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 4:16:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Thanks for replying. Watch the two videos you posted at these bookmarked spots for about a minute or two each:

After you have watched these two spots, go and read the last 3 verses of Matthew 28.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How so?    

I see what you're saying and I'll agree that he's a little too cavalier with his terms and statements, but I'm not sure you could say he denies the Great Commission. Could you explain your reasoning a little more?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 5:42:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Leonidas777, thank you for replying.

1. Look at the Great Commission:

Matthew 28:18  And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19  Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20  Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Look at the underlined part, teach ALL nations ALL things that I have commanded you.

If you want to argue that He was talking about Jews dispersed in all nations, then you will have to admit that the Great Commission only applies to Jews. And don't forget about the Lord's Supper.

2. Jesus did not stick to teaching the Old Covenant, in fact, the majority of what He taught was outside the Old Covenant. If you follow carefully what He said in Matthew 5, you will find that He was establishing something new.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 6:15:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Matthew 28:18  And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19  Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20  Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Look at the underlined part, teach ALL nations ALL things that I have commanded you.

If you want to argue that He was talking about Jews dispersed in all nations, then you will have to admit that the Great Commission only applies to Jews. And don't forget about the Lord's Supper.

2. Jesus did not stick to teaching the Old Covenant, in fact, the majority of what He taught was outside the Old Covenant. If you follow carefully what He said in Matthew 5, you will find that He was establishing something new.
View Quote

Ok. I see what you're saying. I didn't get that from what he said.

I know he goes out of his way to show the problems with replacement theology and I think that's what he's trying to do here. Some people try to argue that the prophecies and promises to Israel apply to the church and I think that's what he's arguing against, albeit poorly.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 6:31:22 PM EDT
[#17]
1 John 2:7 Beloved, I am not writing you a new commandment, but an old one, which you have had from the beginning. This commandment is the message you have heard. 8 Then again, I am also writing you a new commandment, which is true in Him and also in you. For the darkness is fading and the true light is already shining. (He added to the covenant, like when He said that anyone who looks at a woman to lust after her has already committed adultery with her in his heart. )

Matt. 15:23 But Jesus did not answer a word. So His disciples came and urged Him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”
24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Matt. 5:17 Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them. 18 For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

19 So then, whoever breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do likewise will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

The Great Commission is for all of Israel. The natural branches, and those of us in covenant with our Father in Heaven, that are grafted in.

The Messiah has never been outside of our Father's covenant, or He would have been disqualified as the promised unblemished Lamb.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:16:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I know he goes out of his way to show the problems with replacement theology and I think that's what he's trying to do here. Some people try to argue that the prophecies and promises to Israel apply to the church and I think that's what he's arguing against, albeit poorly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A quote from the first video:

"Anything in the 3 synoptic gospels is speaking to Israel under the law until Christ was crucified. None of it pertains to the church. Everything you need to know about your dispensational church age doctrine is found in the books of Paul."

Sorry, he was rather clear in what he meant.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:48:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Replacement theology is an idea created by Dispensationalist so they can try to justify an argument.  It only exist in their minds.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:00:30 PM EDT
[#20]
The problem with Dispensationalists is that they think linear, when the Bible is cyclical.

One of the most important things for understanding the Bible is "what happens to the fathers, happens to the sons".
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:56:55 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Replacement theology is an idea created by Dispensationalist so they can try to justify an argument.  It only exist in their minds.
View Quote
It's a term to describe a belief. Yeah those who think the Church superseded Israel don't call that view "Replacement Theology", but the view still exists.

That view was blown out of the water on May 14, 1948 IMO.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 1:26:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
It's a term to describe a belief. Yeah those who think the Church superseded Israel don't call that view "Replacement Theology", but the view still exists.    

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Granted, this is an area I'm still learning about, but I don't see how people reconcile this fact with replacement theology or whatever name it goes by now. I don't see how you can study prophecy and not conclude that Israel is a separate entity.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 7:55:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If I knew people who thought that the church took the place of Israel, I would agree, but I haven't met any who feel that way.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:40:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Granted, this is an area I'm still learning about, but I don't see how people reconcile this fact with replacement theology or whatever name it goes by now. I don't see how you can study prophecy and not conclude that Israel is a separate entity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I dug in on this issue last year, and my conclusion was yes, God still recognizes the physical people and nation of Israel.

My reasoning for this conclusion is that God made some unconditional promises concerning Israel:

God will never forsake Israel regardless of what they do:
Jeremiah 31:35  Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:
36  If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.
37  Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.

God has promised to bring Israel to repentance:
Deuteronomy 30:1  And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee,
2  And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;
3  That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.
4  If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:
5  And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.
6  And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.
7  And the LORD thy God will put all these curses upon thine enemies, and on them that hate thee, which persecuted thee.
8  And thou shalt return and obey the voice of the LORD, and do all his commandments which I command thee this day.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 8:41:40 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

If I knew people who thought that the church took the place of Israel, I would agree, but I haven't met any who feel that way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Surf the internet for awhile and you'll run into plenty. Most are like the ELCA and say that God's covenant promise for the Jews in Israel is no longer in effect and the church is "spiritual Israel" now.

Link Posted: 8/28/2016 8:51:00 AM EDT
[#26]
I will say I've seen a lot more end of days, biblical style in the last month on the net than ever before.

Txl
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 9:17:35 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There are two main views, Dispensationalism and Covenant Theology. Neither inherently contradicts each other but it does effect how one views the end times and especially the role of Israel. This is a very good lecture from a class explains the differences and the resulting views. Here is the audio but I think you might have to sign up at BLBI and sign in to listen, but it's free and there's some good courses there.

There is also a bad view called Dual Covenant Theology that says that Jews are saved by virtue of being Jews, and Gentiles are saved by faith in Christ; John Hagee is a proponent of this (stay away from that guy, he's a false prophet and a false teacher). I've seen people attack Dispensationalism because they've erroneously confused it with Dual Covenant.

Link Posted: 8/28/2016 8:46:02 PM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 8/30/2016 8:40:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

There are two main views, Dispensationalism and Covenant Theology. Neither inherently contradicts each other but it does effect how one views the end times and especially the role of Israel. This is a very good lecture from a class explains the differences and the resulting views. Here is the audio but I think you might have to sign up at BLBI and sign in to listen, but it's free and there's some good courses there.

There is also a bad view called Dual Covenant Theology that says that Jews are saved by virtue of being Jews, and Gentiles are saved by faith in Christ; John Hagee is a proponent of this (stay away from that guy, he's a false prophet and a false teacher). I've seen people attack Dispensationalism because they've erroneously confused it with Dual Covenant.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I listened to the audio lecture.  It was very good.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/4/2016 7:29:09 PM EDT
[#30]
This week's.

The major geo-political event seems to be Turkey's ground operations in Syria, which is significant in conjunction with Russia's presence and Iran building bases in northern Iraq as they inch closer to Syria in order to engage ISIS; which is bringing the major players of Ezekiel 38-39 (in one popular view) in an alliance on Israel's doorstep - the other players are Libya/Northern Africa (Put) and player(s) around modern-day Sudan (Cush).

Charlie Garrett also has a great message today on the Sabbath in Exodus 31 and how it pictures Christ for those who put their faith in Him.

Link Posted: 9/10/2016 10:29:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/10/2016 10:29:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/11/2016 7:40:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Big news is rumors of an alleged buildup of forces on the Golan border by Hizbollah, and the statement by the Israelis that they expect conflict in the next 6 months. Also Assad has opened the can on chemical weapons, so what will the response be? Also, the US dollar slips further away from being the global currency.

(Another great teaching on Exodus by Charlie here)

Link Posted: 9/28/2016 11:55:41 AM EDT
[#34]
Good stuff, thanks for posting them. I caught up with some of the more current ones as well. It's good to stay awake and aware of these events and its good if they help keep us in the word.
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 5:49:39 PM EDT
[#35]
I have eyes to see and ears to hear. At the end he will pour out his spirit.
Link Posted: 11/6/2016 3:24:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Wow, what a week.

Link Posted: 11/6/2016 4:34:00 PM EDT
[#37]
But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Could be tomorrow, could be in 1000 yrs.

However, lately it looks a little scary!

Love God above all, your neighbor as your self, forgive always and pray.

God Bless!
Link Posted: 11/13/2016 7:27:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Lots of edification in regards to the election. Some very good insights this week:

J.D. Farag comments on events, though didn't focus on prophecy. It is still very much worth the watch:

Link Posted: 11/20/2016 9:02:11 PM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 6:16:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 10:11:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Haller just updated:

Link Posted: 12/4/2016 6:55:35 PM EDT
[#42]

Mid-East Prophecy Update – December 4th, 2016

Link Posted: 12/4/2016 7:23:40 PM EDT
[#43]
2016.12.04 John Haller Prophecy Update: "Trump|Terror|Israel"
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 11:30:27 AM EDT
[#44]
John Haller started early this morning with a great update about all some things the media distracted us from. 

2016 12 11 John Haller's Prophecy Update "Epicenters"
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 4:56:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 7:22:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Mid-East Prophecy Update – December 11th, 2016
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 10:04:22 PM EDT
[#47]
One more. I haven't posted JasonA's stuff before because 1) the silly sensationalist titles and 2) it is just news clips and lack context for those not familiar with biblical prophecy. However, he does post news that is not explicitly covered with the others, and it is interesting stuff prophetically: 

Link Posted: 12/18/2016 5:03:59 PM EDT
[#48]

2016 12 18 John Haller's Prophecy Update "Days of They Don't Noah Lot"

Mid-East Prophecy Update – December 18th, 2016

Something 'Huge' is Happening Next Year!
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 9:32:23 PM EDT
[#49]
The world is indeed very wicked and no man knows when Christ will return. I don't dwell on it too much. I have prayed for His return at times and would then think about the people who still have a chance to be saved if His return is postponed just a little longer.

The most important thing we can do is share the gospel and hope that people become born again just as Jesus said we must be.

John 3:3-7
Jesus answered and said to him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God." Nicodemus said to Him, "How can a man be born when he is old? He cannot enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born, can he?" Jesus answered, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 1:30:42 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
The world is indeed very wicked and no man knows when Christ will return. I don't dwell on it too much. I have prayed for His return at times and would then think about the people who still have a chance to be saved if His return is postponed just a little longer.

The most important thing we can do is share the gospel and hope that people become born again just as Jesus said we must be.

John 3:3-7
Jesus answered and said to him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God." Nicodemus said to Him, "How can a man be born when he is old? He cannot enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born, can he?" Jesus answered, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
View Quote

Amen!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top