BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2016 8:15:46 PM EDT
Post 10K is dedicated to you, that is all

Link Posted: 5/20/2016 8:22:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 8:44:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow ! What a great post op and hope you do more. What a wonderful path you are on. Good luck and God Bless.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 8:52:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, great post.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 9:00:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you. I'm just so happy to see positive changes in my life since letting him into my heart and home
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 9:07:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thank you. I'm just so happy to see positive changes in my life since letting him into my heart and home
View Quote

That is so great op. I am always thankful for the Blessings I receive and pray to understand those I do not receive. I also try and learn from the lesson why or why not prayers were answered. But, I seldom ask for anything more then Wisdom and Guidance. And, if I listen, HE usually guides me in the right path.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 9:18:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That is so great op. I am always thankful for the Blessings I receive and pray to understand those I do not receive. I also try and learn from the lesson why or why not prayers were answered. But, I seldom ask for anything more then Wisdom and Guidance. And, if I listen, HE usually guides me in the right path.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now that I look back at things I prayed for many years ago, I VERY much thank GOD for NOT giving me what I wanted at the time!!! We don't always know what's best for us that's for sure, even if we ''think'' we do...Other's will come in time if they're meant to be.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 9:05:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Amen brother. Amen.

It's amazing what God's love can do isn't it?
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 12:22:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Amen.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top