Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2016 4:45:30 PM EDT
So i was watching a bible study this morning early. completely awake and alert, when all of a sudden a space heater i had sitting near me flung its self into the floor. no animals or other people in the house with me, no possible way the cord was tripped on. (usually twiddle my cross and chain in my hands while i watch) I sat down my cross and pendent on the couch to go pick up the heater. when i came back to the couch the chain and loop was gone from my pendent and the cross was broken. Im not on drugs and im not a crazy. to be completely honest with you all this is the first time in my life I've sincerely felt scared. Please pray for me and my family thank you and God bless.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:57:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Prayers sent. Here's one for you:

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, by the power of his cross, his blood and his resurrection, I bind you Satan, the spirits, powers and forces of darkness, the nether world, and the evil forces of nature.

I take authority over all curses, hexes, demonic activity and spells directed against me, my relationships, ministry endeavors, finances, and the work of my hands; and I break them by the power and authority of the risen Lord Jesus Christ. I stand with the power of the Lord God Almighty to bind all demonic interaction, interplay and communications between spirits sent against me, and send them directly to Jesus Christ for him to deal with as he wills.

I ask forgiveness for and renounce all negative inner vows that I have made with the enemy, and ask that Jesus Christ release me from these vows and from any bondage they may have held in me. I claim the shed blood of Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God, over every aspect of my life for my protection. Amen.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 3:30:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Prayers offered
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 11:00:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you all very much, I'm feeling a lot better about what happened. God bless you all.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:39:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Prayers are sent op and God Bless
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top