Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2016 10:00:29 PM EDT
It's a little embarrassing to admit that I had not heard of Fr. William Corby until now.  A short video on him:

Link Posted: 1/14/2016 11:15:26 PM EDT
[#1]
abnk many many thanks. That was incredible. I also have never heard of him. What a great human and wonderful Christian.
Link Posted: 1/15/2016 11:18:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Wow. And here I was thinking I'd at least heard of just about everything regarding Gettysburg....

Very cool.

Yes, I've always at the charge that we Catholics have split loyalties.
Link Posted: 1/15/2016 10:58:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Seriously?  I guess I live a sheltered life.  I've never heard the split-loyalty thing before.
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 3:57:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Unfortunately, Catholics have become "too American"....to the extent that we abort & contracept at the same rate as the rest of society.  The Catholic identity has been lost as the decline in Mass attendance and vocations attest. I don't see much to celebrate here other than Fr. Corby's provision of general absolution to save souls. Fr. Corby would be horrified at what this country has become.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 2:47:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm inclined to agree, and I say that as a sinner who has failed to get his ass to Mass since November.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 2:50:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Seriously?  I guess I live a sheltered life.  I've never heard the split-loyalty thing before.
View Quote

One prominent example.

But that's ok. The loon who publishes that garbage also publishes idiocy like this:

...and worse, if you can believe it.

ETA: Why won't so many images come up for me anymore?
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:13:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Obviously the Illuminati.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 1:28:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/1/2016 1:33:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 6:45:39 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Unfortunately, Catholics have become "too American"....to the extent that we abort & contracept at the same rate as the rest of society.  The Catholic identity has been lost as the decline in Mass attendance and vocations attest. I don't see much to celebrate here other than Fr. Corby's provision of general absolution to save souls. Fr. Corby would be horrified at what this country has become.
View Quote
I agree.

Link Posted: 2/2/2016 7:32:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I agree.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I agree.

I likewise agree.  And Protestants in the US are in the exact sme boat.  Good thing the rest of the world is coming to Christ in droves...but the media leaves that part out.  Why do you think Isis is so prevelant.  Muslims are scared of Christianity and are in a corner and fighting.  But again, the media won't tell you that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top