Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/24/2015 1:54:05 PM EDT
Did anyone see Raymond Arroyo's interview with Gov. Pataki last night? Talk about softball questions concerning Pataki's support of abortion; Arroyo even used the politically correct language of pro-aborts.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 9:16:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I didn't watch, but I can't stand that Arroyo guy's interviews.  Always seems to grill conservatives and plays softball with the libs.  He gives me the creeps too.  

EWTN is like the NRA.  It's not perfect but it's the biggest game in town.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 2:41:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I didn't see it either; Raymond seems to be infected with the usual "Potomac Fever" and gets a big head at times, But--like was said:

EWTN is like the NRA. It's not perfect but it's the biggest game in town.
View Quote

imagine if it wasn't there at all!

P.S.
my favs on EWTN are always Geo. Weigel and Fr. Mitch Pacwa--both no B.S. and right to the heart of any issue.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 4:46:29 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I didn't see it either; Raymond seems to be infected with the usual "Potomac Fever" and gets a big head at times, But--like was said:

P.S.

my favs on EWTN are always Geo. Weigel and Fr. Mitch Pacwa--both no B.S. and right to the heart of any issue.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

EWTN is like the NRA. It's not perfect but it's the biggest game in town.

P.S.

This.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top