Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2015 5:59:45 PM EDT

The majority of our leaders are corrupt. Our President is anti-christ and has been elected twice. Our media is filled with every kind of abhorrent behavior and sin disguised as entertainment. Candidates for the highest office in the land are people completely devoid of character. Hillary Clinton is gleeful and laughs about war. Nobody is held accountable for violating peoples rights. This country is going right down the drain.

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

Psalm 33:12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people whom he has chosen as his heritage!

Isaiah 60:12 For the nation and kingdom that will not serve you shall perish; those nations shall be utterly laid waste.

Proverbs 14:34 Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people.

Psalms 9:17 The wicked shall return to Sheol, all the nations that forget God.

Link Posted: 4/12/2015 6:16:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't lose the faith........ war will come   and America will rise again
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 9:24:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, one way to look at it is to compare how Christians live in places that are openly hostile to them. We have it pretty good in comparision. It's more upsetting to us because we are still under the notion that we live in a Christian country. We don't. If we lived in say...Babylon, the laments of the OP wouldn't be surprising. We would just be encouraging each other to stay strong and not be of the world. Accept that we are living in a country that more closely represents Babylon than Israel under David. If Christians today can survive today in places like North Korea and Syria, we can absolutely make it. Those of us with young children just need to be on the ball.

Remember that none of this is new or unexpected. In fact, if you believe we are living in the final days, these things are part of the birth pangs and should raise our hopes. The sig line at the end my of posts is there for a reason. I see the same things you do brother, but my hope is that Christ has overcome the world, and His victory will carry us.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top