Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2015 6:47:36 PM EDT
as much as we should rejoice for others and their aciehements but there is a snobbery of christians of look how blessed i am and highly favored i am. i can't help but get angry. i get the fact your life is so great but don't rub it in on the people who suffer through life. i hope this is a season as things are looking up but can't feel but bad and a bit angry and hurt all in the same bubbble.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 7:11:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I have been blessed far beyond anything I deserve, and I am deeply grateful.

Some aren't so lucky.

Favored? Not me. I'm a sinner just like the next guy. Probably worse. If not for Christ, I'd be lost forever.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 7:14:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Luke 7:36-50. I'm starting to feel I harp on that event, but it applies to so many caught up by Churchianity.

Also I read this thread after posting this. I think it applies here too.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 7:15:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Some aren't so lucky.

Favored? Not me. I'm a sinner just like the next guy. Probably worse. If not for Christ, I'd be lost forever.
View Quote

this is what people are lacking: humility and you show that you have it.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 7:24:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Some aren't so lucky.

View Quote

Amen Brother! Don't feel like the Lone Ranger.
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 6:45:00 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm not rich by American standards.

But I'll tell you God has truly blessed me. I should be in hell. But He saved me.

I have medical problems, but they could be worse and He gives me strength.

Link Posted: 4/10/2015 7:55:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Some aren't so lucky.

View Quote

This
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top