Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2015 10:40:33 PM EDT
If you have seen the team thread you would know the situation. The fighting is back and forth, my health has dropped to a crawl and I just about lost my new job and have to prove myself and even that may not be enough. I go monday for a cancer screening and other things. i have a major dental surgery coming up which is going to extinguish our budget and we budget carefully. the pain i am feeling from this tooth and my shoulder is just making me break.
I want to be mad at God but you know I am alive and I am still fighting but it may be time to finally rest and admit it is out of my control and just pray God's will be done.
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 11:17:21 PM EDT
[#1]
The Lord bless thee, and keep thee:
The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 11:17:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Good luck brother.  My prayers go with you.
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 11:35:56 PM EDT
[#3]
If he is for you, then who can stand against you?

Turn it over to God and he will handle it. Just don't try to take it back. Prayers sent your way brother.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 1:01:08 AM EDT
[#4]
I hope things turn for the better. I don't know you and I can't help you in the religious field but as one man to another I hope for the best for you and your family.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 2:08:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Every time I get down in life I take my last couple dollars and buy a cheap running car.   The I drive it through the wood and smash then little trees down.  I just keep smashing and smashing.  the radiator normally goes first but you keep laying into it till it locks ups.......dont stop till it does.  The get out finish that car off  with a metal rod till you work your self up into a crying frenzy.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 12:08:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Went to the doctors. sedation surgery is scheduled for this funky tooth. doctor said my node is fine for now, wait till after and monitor. no need for alarm. so you could say prayer works or is working. the finances have been lifted because my dentist is awesome
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 12:17:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Great news! Yes, it works!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top