Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 5:40:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I think you guys will Scripturally have quite a time getting this one off the ground.
Why don't you just admit to the religion thing, and not necessarily to the Christian one?
This analogy that you have listed here is just simply fantasy.
Don't even quite know why you're even going with this?
Delusional at best.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 5:47:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Edited.  ~ medicmandan
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 6:59:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I think you guys will Scripturally have quite a time getting this one off the ground.

Why don't you just admit to the religion thing, and not necessarily to the Christian one?

Delusional at best.
View Quote
Ok we get it. You dont' agree or believe like we do. Why are you still in this thread?

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 7:01:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Edited.  ~ medicmandan
View Quote

This is ABSOLUTELY OFFENSIVE. And TROLLING.

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:29:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 1:10:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Ok we get it. You dont' agree or believe like we do. Why are you still in this thread?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Delusional at best.

You want me out of it?
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 9:45:47 AM EDT
[#7]
See here's the issue that I have and it has not changed.
I am not in disagreement that the Catholic Church is not a religious organization.
But as a Christian one, I'm sorry, it does not fit in with the Christian Faith without many hurdles to clear according to the word of God, or the Christian Holy Bible of God.
The best reconciling of Biblical Scripture to Catholic dogma and the extra-Scriptural references and purely Catholic teachings and writtings that have been given and presented so far, are weak and in some cases very weak in holding with the Biblical Scriptures and what they command the Christian to do at best!

The Holy Bible of God clearly states who the Holy Spirit of God is, and also clearly what He has always represented.
The Holy Bible of God also clearly states that according to Spirit upon spirit, that being God's spirit dwelling with man's spirit on the inside of the man, then through this process that there can be only One!

Not two, three, or five, but only One.
So as it stands there are some such as Catholics who would believe in a certain way.
And then there are others, even the ones who have no current church affiliations, such as myself for example, who believe in a total and utterly Biblical way, as that Holy Bible of God would have us , the Christian folk, to believe, because this is what it says for us to do!
It is not a complicated process for us to know and understand about!

And in conclusion to this particular statement here and strictly according to God's lone word with no appeal from any other writing of source, is that  one group may be correct, and then one incorrect, or could we both just possibly be wrong?
But, then, one thing still remains for us to examine in this particular scenario which is: Can we both be right?
In our own eyes maybe, but in the deeper and more paramount sense; in God's eyes also and in strict accordance to His word?
The strictly Biblical answer here then according to these things and the Bible, is a decided and Biblically dedicated NO!!

And in these things, some of us here which you as a Catholic say that we are trying to oppress you or bash you, or ultimately hate you, well to many of us didn't really believe that way , as for us, wrong is wrong, and right is right!
I mean, that's it.
We just don't believe that with the evidence shown is that the Catholic church is Christian!
Sorry, but we do see a different pattern of operation here!
The Word of God is eternal as Jesus Christ who is the same is eternal!
Nothing that a man can produce can predate that.
Again, if you were to say that my statements and declaration were not Christian, then I would disagree but still don't think that it would bother me a great deal because I do have blessed assurance through the Holy Spirit of God, to attest at least to me that my testimony is true.

That is all.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 10:33:11 AM EDT
[#8]
This thread fell apart on page 1.  

OP, is the devotion to Garabandal a custom for you?  Either in your family or in your parish?
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 12:06:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

OP, is the devotion to Garabandal a custom for you?  Either in your family or in your parish?
View Quote

No, I don't have a devotion to Garabandal, per se. My devotion is to the Immaculate Heart of the Virgin Mary. I just enjoy the mysticism of the Church & when I was younger it helped me. I honestly, haven't even looked into them in 20yrs. My mother is very deep in the charismatic movement in the Catholic Church.

This thread, to me, didn't "go off the rails". I think debate is very healthy. My purpose was to bring these locutions to light here. Not to offend or anger anyone. I don't always come to the religion forum until recently. After this thread, I noticed there is a predominant person  that "runs" it.

SAE, May God Bless you. You are infintly more versed & knowledgeable than I, about the Bible. But your understanding of what it is to be Christian,  is NOT, necessarily the Catholic Church's. To be a follower of Christ,  is to be  a Christian. Not, to be the RIGHT, follower of Christ. We don't know, when people die, if they are given a chance to meet Jesus & atone for their sins. You should read a short book called "my decent into death". Again, I can't point to a passage in the Bible where this after death experience occurs, but I know you won't believe if it's not. Still a good book to read.

I will continue to post the Locutions. Again,the many here are much more informed than me. Paris-Drakar, Salo, Angelfire, Spade ETA: Twire. I just hope I don't make a mockery of their posts with mine.

God Bless. Merry Christmas

ETA: grammar is lacking... It is hard when dealing with my kids & posting from a phone
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 12:24:32 PM EDT
[#10]
For this is what the LORD says-----God is the Creator of the heavens. He formed the earth and made it; He established it; He did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited-----"I am the LORD, and there is no other.
I have not spoken in secret, somewhere in a land of darkness.
I did not say to the descendants of Jacob (or all of the people who have been called by God's Name): Seek Me in a waste land.
I, the LORD, speak truthfully; I say what is right.

The Old Testament Book of the Holy Bible of God; ISAIAH
Isaiah 45: 18-19
God Alone is the Savior
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 12:31:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 3:35:04 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View Quote
Garabandal, Medjugorje, Egypt, Akita Japan... The messages are all the same. Repent, dedicate ourselves to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and to His Divine Merch, listen to the prophetic message of Our lady and , offer prayer and fasting..

The church has sanctioned these. Some others have not been and we are warned to be cautious about private revelations.

There is always the message of something horrifying coming. Even St. Padre Pio warned of it.

OP thanks for postings these.

Link Posted: 12/22/2014 8:15:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

SAE,

OK, I get that you don't agree with this. But your responses in this thread has been the most blatant violations of the CoC #1 & #7 that I can recall in any thread here or in GD. I've already written and deleted two IM's to the mod's about this. I'm still wondering why you haven't been given a time out for them already.

This I will guarantee to you, If you continue with these diatribes and screeds, I will hit the REPORT button and, if necessary, I'll IM Ed. Sr. about it.

Capiche?
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 8:45:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Tap
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 8:50:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The OP doesn't mind, but I wasn't really planning to come back into this one anyway.
Alright with you?
Your little retaliatory post here is not why I chose not to either.
Who died and made you the God-mod anyways?
There are some very important spiritual issues going on here that I thought should be clarified by the few Bible only believing Christians left in here.
Why don't go and try some of your intimidation tactics on someone else like the Mod if you like?
Bet you'll get a real warm reception from him too.

Capiche you?
Edward Avilia Sr. knows who I am.

Jim

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

SAE,

OK, I get that you don't agree with this. But your responses in this thread has been the most blatant violations of the CoC #1 & #7 that I can recall in any thread here or in GD. I've already written and deleted two IM's to the mod's about this. I'm still wondering why you haven't been given a time out for them already.

This I will guarantee to you, If you continue with these diatribes and screeds, I will hit the REPORT button and, if necessary, I'll IM Ed. Sr. about it.

Capiche?

The OP doesn't mind, but I wasn't really planning to come back into this one anyway.
Alright with you?
Your little retaliatory post here is not why I chose not to either.
Who died and made you the God-mod anyways?
There are some very important spiritual issues going on here that I thought should be clarified by the few Bible only believing Christians left in here.
Why don't go and try some of your intimidation tactics on someone else like the Mod if you like?
Bet you'll get a real warm reception from him too.

Capiche you?
Edward Avilia Sr. knows who I am.

Jim

Link Posted: 12/22/2014 9:51:53 PM EDT
[#16]
UPDATE #3

DEC17

4. Putin Is DangerousThe Torch of Faith  

Mary

I open up all my heart to the whole world.  I hold back none of my vision nor any of my secrets because the time is so short.

For years, I have been appearing to chosen souls, revealing to the world through them the teachings needed for the future trials.  These are well known and I invite the reader to study my revelations, especially at Fatima.  You will see that in these present locutions, I am not saying anything new.  The warnings have been on the table for decades.  Yet, so many have not heeded my words.

The Fatima warnings spoke of future events and now, almost 100 years later, they have not yet happened.  My words now are that the time is very short.  The events are on the horizon.  Although they have not yet happened, the events are beginning to come to the surface.  Putin is at the center of some of these events.  He himself has no set plan.  He is totally guided by the Evil One who is always using him to disrupt.  Putin is dangerous because he has so many resources at his disposal and because he is willing to risk everything to regain Russia’s former stature.

Comment:  Our Lady reveals two secrets – that the events she has spoken of at Fatima are close and that some of these events are linked to Putin.

DEC18

5. Stop Limiting Our Lady’s PowerThe Torch of Faith  

Mary

Stop limiting my love.  Stop limiting my power.  Stop limiting my presence!  I speak so you throw off these limits to your faith.  The heavenly Father has placed every gift in my heart.  Do not be surprised at this.  Did He not place His only Son in my womb?  Did He not overshadow me with His Holy Spirit?  Now, He has given me a command to be with the world in a new way.  This is easy to explain.

The Word, the eternal Son of the Father, was always with the world.  Through Him, all things were (Jn.1:13).  But in the fullness of time, the Word became flesh.  This was according to the Father’s will.  The Son was told to be with the world in a new way.

Now, at this time and at this moment in world history, the Father has commanded me to come to the world in a new way, so He can reveal treasures that He has hidden in my Immaculate Heart and to release new powers that have never been given before.

All of this is the Father’s plan to aid the world as it enters a time of great tribulations.  I speak these words now as promises waiting to be fulfilled.  The time is now but the gifts must wait until people stop limiting my love, my power and my presence.

All will break through, like fresh streams, surprising everyone.   When this happens, you must believe.  You must go and drink from those new streams.  Otherwise, the Father’s great gifts will be wasted.

Comment:  Our Lady explains well how God always has new ideas of how to intervene.  The intervention is effective only if people believe and take advantage of the new streams.

DEC19

6. The World’s Communication SystemsThe Torch of Faith  

Mary

There are no limits and there are no walls – all have access to the unlimited riches of my heart.  Why hold back?  Why try to save for the future when the future is now?  Satan is ready to put everything on the table, to release all the evil he has stored up for 2000 years.  Why, then, should I do less?  Why should I hold back my gifts?  This is the moment.  All comes to a flashpoint.  Suddenly and without warning.  A breakthrough here.  Another there.  Suddenly, many at once, all interconnected, all planned by a great intellect that is totally saturated in evil.

Why, then, should I hold back?  Why would I not give every power and every protection to my children? This will surprise Satan.  He does not know these gifts which are hidden in my heart.  He has never faced them before.  They will puzzle and confuse him.  They will blunt his powers.  In spite of the destruction, people will not despair.  They will not give up.

I am speaking very clearly.  The world has built very sophisticated and complicated systems which can easily be rendered powerless.  The world now depends on those systems, like a sick person dependent on machines to sustain his life.  What if these systems are rendered powerless?  What will result?  Widespread confusion, turmoil and despair.  That is why I reveal these new gifts.  My children will be protected, but only in my Immaculate Heart. Go there and stay there.  Let the churches be open for my people to come.  Let the priests, religious and lay ministers be there to pray with them.  I will be there.  How much I want my priests and people to gather!  This is not the time to scatter.  I have spoken clearly enough for now.  As the events get closer, my words will become sharper and more pointed.

Comment:  Our Lady is obviously speaking about confusion and disruption that will be caused by failure in the world wide systems of communication.

DEC20

7. The Moment of the Great BattleThe Torch of Faith  

Mary

The army of darkness gathers on the horizon.  However, the daylight has not yet arrived and they cannot be seen.  This allows the forces of evil to spread out according to their plan.  They take strategic positions so that when the attacks begin there will be no escape.  They will capture and control.  Their goal is to inflict sufferings upon mankind, so that despair and helplessness seize the hearts of all.  In this way, their victory will be more complete.  They know what they wish to accomplish.  They want to cut mankind off from the Creator and to cast everyone into disbelief.  They are not interested in capturing material earth but in claiming immortal souls.

They want to destroy man’s spirit and cut him off from his life-giving relationship to Jesus and the power of the resurrection.  Once that occurs, he will have successfully overcome the defeat he suffered when Jesus died on the cross.  How he has waited for this moment!  Through all the ages, he has planned this.  Anyone believing that these are normal times and normal problems, is deceived.  This is the moment of the great battle, when Satan uses his entire army.  The battle will be fierce.  The struggle an immense one.  The victory great; but only with my help can anyone be saved.

Comment:  Wake up!  Future events will not just be the usual problems.  A spiritual war will break out with grave consequences for human history
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 12:47:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Garabandal, Medjugorje, Egypt, Akita Japan... The messages are all the same. Repent, dedicate ourselves to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and to His Divine Merch, listen to the prophetic message of Our lady and , offer prayer and fasting..
The church has sanctioned these. Some others have not been and we are warned to be cautious about private revelations.
There is always the message of something horrifying coming. Even St. Padre Pio warned of it.
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-RYKpquFhrpM/UOVsdqC5hYI/AAAAAAAAC1w/yfyWrCC2rEw/w1280-h1024/Blessed-Virgin1.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-RYKpquFhrpM/UOVsdqC5hYI/AAAAAAAAC1w/yfyWrCC2rEw/w1280-h1024/Blessed-Virgin1.jpg

I think it was the Medjugorje that I was highly advised to avoid by my pastor.  I wasn't sure when I asked OP, but I did some googling and figured out that Garabandal is legit, though I had never heard of it.  Most I hear of folks talking about is Fatima, Lourdes, or Guadalupe.
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 1:02:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I think it was the Medjugorje that I was highly advised to avoid by my pastor.  I wasn't sure when I asked OP, but I did some googling and figured out that Garabandal is legit, though I had never heard of it.  Most I hear of folks talking about is Fatima, Lourdes, or Guadalupe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pope John Paul II’s Opinion

In line with Roman Catholic tradition, Pope John Paul II considers the Medjugorje phenomenon an issue for the local hierarchy. It is, however, common knowledge, that the Pope is sympathetic to the Marian site. In a meeting with Bishop Paul Hnilica, the Pope reportedly said: "If I were not the Pope, I would probably have visited Medjugorje by now." During a meeting with the Superior General of the Franciscan Order, the Holy Father asked: "All around Medjugorje bombs have been falling, and yet Medjugorje itself was never damaged. Is this not perhaps a miracle of God?"

http://www.ewtn.com/library/MARY/DECORMIR.HTM

Link Posted: 12/27/2014 12:11:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Update:
Time and Eternity

Dec21
1. Today Vanishing Into Tomorrow

Time and Eternity  

Mary

Human life takes place within time.  One moment opens out into the next in an endless series.  No one can stop this process because God has created time.  Man, therefore, is helpless.  He can record time and assign a date to today, but he cannot stop today from vanishing and giving way to tomorrow.

A person who appreciates the passing nature of earth and the short moment of every life can grasp what I am saying.  A world which lives by faith understands that no one can hold on to today.  No one can build a permanent earthly city.

A world without faith is foolish and spends all of its time trying to build permanency upon the shifting sands of time.  Satan uses this foolishness to build his cities and gather his armies.  He has brought human history to this point where humanity has left behind the light of eternity and has chosen the darkness of time.

How many false beliefs flow from this foolishness, as if time heals all wounds, or that problems will be solved in due time, or that time is a cycle in which darkness is always followed by light and problems always have solutions.

My message is clear.  Time is not an inevitable cycle.  Time is a story, with man’s free will playing an important role.  Time is a road and man has chosen the road of darkness.  The light does not come automatically, like day following night.  At this present time, humanity is walking a road that is so dark, it will lead to permanent and disastrous changes to earth.  I cannot and will not allow that to happen but man must stop thinking about the passing goals of time and begin to seek the changeless riches of eternity.  To act otherwise is complete and total foolishness.  The greatest fools are the rich and the powerful.

Comment:  Man’s thinking is totally confused when he takes no account that everything on earth passes away.

Dec22
2. Manifesting Her Presence

Time and Eternity  

Mary

All history is in my hands.  I know the movements of every heart and of every event.  I see all that has happened and all that will happen.  Nothing is determined.  Events are shaped by human decisions.  This was God’s plan from the beginning.

I am not a passive spectator, who merely watches the drama unfold.   I am the Woman Clothed with the Sun who has power to intervene.  I am part of human history.  I was born into the world and lived in the world as everyone else.

My role now is more extensive and, in the Father’s plan, I must assume greater and greater responsibilities for the safety and protection of humanity.  I have been announcing this plan for years but now it its taking place, right before your eyes.

As one event leads to another, as one problem begets greater ones, you can see the importance of my coming on the scene, of making myself known, of lifting up my special son and of manifesting my presence all over the world.

Right now, I am only interested in you, the reader.  I have led you to these locutions and I want to give you extraordinary blessings.   Others, who do not know me, will receive later.  You will receive now.  You do not understand everything but you want to receive.  You have read all of my promises.  You have studied my ways.  Most important, you believe.  Why should I delay? You are prepared to receive.

Close your eyes.  I am with you.  Experience my presence.  Do not move.  Stay still until the gift is complete.  Repeat this often.  Each time, I will act more deeply within you.

Comment:  Our Lady does not wait.  You, O reader, are ready to receive.  Do so, again and again.

Link Posted: 12/28/2014 10:04:10 PM EDT
[#20]
http://www.todayscatholicworld.com/marie-julie-jahenny-prophecy.pdf

Skid... something rang a bell at Christmas Mass and I started to re-read the prophesies of St. Malachy and the Stigmatist Marie Julie Jahenny...

We prepare for catastrophes all the time in this forum. But what about the most important thing... our souls.

I have posted the link. It's older writing but she speaks of the chastisement and the three days of darkness clearly. The same message given at  Garabandal and Fatima. The priests were supposed to tell us and what our Lady said was not supposed to be sealed.

There is a list of items that are needed to survive the three days of darkness.

When the lightning begins you need a way to block out all the window and doors. Holy water. The blessed Miraculous medals and blessed Scapulars. , blessed Beeswax candles. It will be cold and there will be no source of heat. You will need the Blessed medals of St. Benedict. and a blessed crucifix and rosaries. The Divine Mercy Holy cards.

Most importantly prepare your soul and your children.

Here are the prayers.

*"A PRAYER TO BE RECITED DURING THE (3 DAYS OF DARKNESS) CHASTISEMENT"

Revelation to Marie-Julie Jahenny on January 17, 1922 A.D.

"I hail, adore and embrace you, adorable Cross of my Saviour. Protect us, guard us, save us. Jesus loved you so much. After His example, I do love you. May your holy
image appease my fears!
Let me experience nothing but calm and confidence!"

Link Posted: 12/28/2014 11:45:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Thank you, Angelfire.

I actually have my "3 days of darkness" kit already. The only thing missing is the black plastic rolls & duck tape. I have all the medals (I was told to include the Miraculous Medal also). I also was told that blessed candles worked not just beeswax candles. I also,have blessed salt (priest was intrigued when I brought to confession to have blessed)

I will say that one of the things that strengthened my belief in the 3 Days of Darkness, was that Padre Pio spoke of it also. Thanks for the info. I was wondering if anyone was still reading it. Either way I figured I would keep it up until they kicked it off.

God Bless
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 11:03:05 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Thank you, Angelfire.

I actually have my "3 days of darkness" kit already. The only thing missing is the black plastic rolls & duck tape. I have all the medals (I was told to include the Miraculous Medal also). I also was told that blessed candles worked not just beeswax candles. I also,have blessed salt (priest was intrigued when I brought to confession to have blessed)

I will say that one of the things that strengthened my belief in the 3 Days of Darkness, was that Padre Pio spoke of it also. Thanks for the info. I was wondering if anyone was still reading it. Either way I figured I would keep it up until they kicked it off.

God Bless
View Quote
Yes every stigmatist and valid mystic has spoken of the Chastisement.

I need to get my things pulled together ASAP.

All though they also so those who survive will wish they hadn't.

Link Posted: 12/29/2014 12:33:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I actually have my "3 days of darkness" kit already.

God Bless

Lost me on the 3 day event. First I've heard reference to it.
Fill me in on that please.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 1:10:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

God Bless

Here is from the visionary Marie-Julie Jahenny, that Angelfire referenced. I found it online last night. There are many more references:

"The three days of darkness "... will be on a THURSDAY, FRIDAY AND SATURDAY. Days of the Most Holy Sacrament, of the Cross and Our Lady. . . ." three days less one night."
"The earth will be covered in darkness»", says Our Lady on 20th of September 1882, "...AND HELL WILL BE LOOSED ON EARTH. Thunder and lightning will cause those who have no faith or trust in My Power, to die of fear."
"During these three days of terrifying darkness, no windows must be opened, because no one will be able to see the earth and the terrible colour it will have in those days of punishment without dying at once... "
"The sky will be on fire, the earth will split... During these three days of darkness let the blessed candle be lighted everywhere, no other light will shine.... "
"NO ONE OUTSIDE A SHELTER.. will survive. The earth will shake as at the judgement and fear will be great. Yes, We will listen to the prayers of your friends ; NOT ONE WILL PERISH. We will need them to publish the glory of the Cross.... "(8th of December 1882)
" THE CANDLES OF BLESSED WAX ALONE WILL GIVE LIGHT during this horrible darkness. ONE CANDLE alone will be enough for the duration of this night of hell... In the homes of the wicked and blasphemers these candles will give NO LIGHT."
"And Our Lady states : "Everything will shake except the piece of furniture on which the blessed candle is burning.This will not shake. You will all gather around with the crucifix and my blessed picture. This is what will keep away this terror."
"During this darkness the devils and the wicked will take on THE MOST HIDEOUS SHAPES... red clouds like blood will move across the sky. The crash of the thunder will shake the earth and sinister lightning will streak the heavens out of season. The earth will be shaken to its foundations. The sea will rise, its roaring waves will spread over the continent..."
"THE EARTH WILL BECOME LIKE A VAST CEMETERY». The bodies of the wicked and the just will cover the ground."
"Three-quarters of the population of the globe will disappear. Half the population of France will be destroyed." (Marquis de la Franquerie, Marie-Julie Jahenny)

Padre Pio  spoke of it. He was a great mystic & stigmatic. He had all the wounds unlike many others. He used to tell people their sins in confession even without knowing them. The devil would visit him nightly & beat him.

A cool story about him was from WWII. He lived in San Giovanni Rotundo, a monastery in Italy. During the war it became a holdout for the Germans. The American pilots that came to bomb it, spoke of a "flying monk" who caused their bombs to fall in the field nearby. He appeared to the in the sky at their altitude. One of the pilots came after the war to visit. He saw Padre Pio & was ecstatic, because he was the "Flying Monk" they saw. This caused his conversion to Christianity. I will find more info for you if you like?
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 1:17:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
"Three-quarters of the population of the globe will disappear. Half the population of France will be destroyed." (Marquis de la Franquerie, Marie-Julie Jahenny)

I will find more info for you if you like?
View Quote

Sure. Curious on how this 3 day period fits into Biblical prophecy. Seventy five % of the world's population dying/vanishing would surely have to be also referenced by a prophecy.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 2:15:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Sure. Curious on how this 3 day period fits into Biblical prophecy. Seventy five % of the world's population dying/vanishing would surely have to be also referenced by a prophecy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will find more info for you if you like?

Someone smarter than I can probably find that for you.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 2:19:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Update: 12/21/14

Time and Eternity

Dec21

1. Today Vanishing Into Tomorrow

Time and Eternity  

Mary

Human life takes place within time.  One moment opens out into the next in an endless series.  No one can stop this process because God has created time.  Man, therefore, is helpless.  He can record time and assign a date to today, but he cannot stop today from vanishing and giving way to tomorrow.

A person who appreciates the passing nature of earth and the short moment of every life can grasp what I am saying.  A world which lives by faith understands that no one can hold on to today.  No one can build a permanent earthly city.

A world without faith is foolish and spends all of its time trying to build permanency upon the shifting sands of time.  Satan uses this foolishness to build his cities and gather his armies.  He has brought human history to this point where humanity has left behind the light of eternity and has chosen the darkness of time.

How many false beliefs flow from this foolishness, as if time heals all wounds, or that problems will be solved in due time, or that time is a cycle in which darkness is always followed by light and problems always have solutions.

My message is clear.  Time is not an inevitable cycle.  Time is a story, with man’s free will playing an important role.  Time is a road and man has chosen the road of darkness.  The light does not come automatically, like day following night.  At this present time, humanity is walking a road that is so dark, it will lead to permanent and disastrous changes to earth.  I cannot and will not allow that to happen but man must stop thinking about the passing goals of time and begin to seek the changeless riches of eternity.  To act otherwise is complete and total foolishness.  The greatest fools are the rich and the powerful.

Comment:  Man’s thinking is totally confused when he takes no account that everything on earth passes away.

Dec22

2. Manifesting Her Presence

Time and Eternity  

Mary

All history is in my hands.  I know the movements of every heart and of every event.  I see all that has happened and all that will happen.  Nothing is determined.  Events are shaped by human decisions.  This was God’s plan from the beginning.

I am not a passive spectator, who merely watches the drama unfold.   I am the Woman Clothed with the Sun who has power to intervene.  I am part of human history.  I was born into the world and lived in the world as everyone else.

My role now is more extensive and, in the Father’s plan, I must assume greater and greater responsibilities for the safety and protection of humanity.  I have been announcing this plan for years but now it its taking place, right before your eyes.

As one event leads to another, as one problem begets greater ones, you can see the importance of my coming on the scene, of making myself known, of lifting up my special son and of manifesting my presence all over the world.

Right now, I am only interested in you, the reader.  I have led you to these locutions and I want to give you extraordinary blessings.   Others, who do not know me, will receive later.  You will receive now.  You do not understand everything but you want to receive.  You have read all of my promises.  You have studied my ways.  Most important, you believe.  Why should I delay? You are prepared to receive.

Close your eyes.  I am with you.  Experience my presence.  Do not move.  Stay still until the gift is complete.  Repeat this often.  Each time, I will act more deeply within you.

Comment:  Our Lady does not wait.  You, O reader, are ready to receive.  Do so, again and again.

Dec23

3. The Year 2015

Time and Eternity  

Mary      

See what springs forth, surprising waters which no one can imagine.  These waters are still hidden and can only be explained when they come to light and are seen by all.  I do not hold back my words but speak as clearly as possible.

2014 has been a year of turmoil, of the appearance of many evils.   However, life has continued on.  The struggles are confined to certain areas of the world or to certain parts of society.  The protecting walls built by man to assure a normal life have remained in place.  There have been no breakthroughs.

2015  will be quite different.  Even in the first six months of the year, new and different events will break through.  However, not to the extent that life is totally disrupted.  It will seem like these problems have been adequately responded to so that normal life can continue, even though limited.

In the Fall, however, the great problems will break forth and all will see that human life has seriously changed.  This will be the mood as the year comes to an end.

All of these events will serve a purpose.  They will awaken the Church that it needs my help and those voices which have been declaring that the messages of Fatima must be studied more closely will be given a greater hearing.

Comment: 2015 will awaken the world to the importance of Fatima.

Dec24

4. One Hundred Years of Fatima

Time and Eternity  

Mary

When the waters burst forth, who will tell them where to go?   They will have a mind of their own, going where Satan has plotted for so long.  They will be released at different times and different places.  Such will be the coming year of 2015.

I will plot out this year for you.  In the early months, new flood waters will break through.  There will be human responses that seemingly work for a time limiting the effects.  It is only in the latter months of the year that the great floods come and continue for the first half of 2016.

By July 2016, the world will see what has happened.  On July 13, 2016 will begin the one hundredth year of my speaking about the consecration of Russia.  How important will be that year, leading up to the one hundredth anniversary of my appearing at Fatima (2017).

As these flood waters rise, let the voice of Fatima grow louder in your ears.  What other voice should you listen to?

Comment:  To speak and not to be heeded for 100 years is being very patient.

Dec25

5. The Spurned Gift of Fatima

Time and Eternity  

Mary

As the days and the months stretch forth, the mysteries will be seen by all.  In the next few years, leading up to the 100th anniversary of Fatima, all will be revealed.  The mysteries of evil buried within human history and human hearts will slowly come to the surface.

In the beginning, many will see these events in the old perspective.  However, as they continue to surface, the eyes of many will be opened, especially the eyes of the Church and of the Holy Father.  It is no coincidence that these events will occur as the anniversary approaches.

Should not this 100th anniversary (1917-2017) be a great time of rejoicing, a time when the Fatima gift is poured out in its fullness?  That was my plan.  This entire century was meant to be 100 years of blessings, all leading up to the anniversary.  A blessing that has been rejected becomes an accusation. A gift spurned becomes a great issue.

If the Church and the world had only listened, if they had fully welcomed the Fatima gift, there would have been no World War II, no atomic bomb, no arms race, no Cold War.  Russia would have been converted.  A great period of peace would have begun and the whole world would know that the 100th anniversary would become a time of the greatest blessings.

Now, the anniversary looms on the horizon as an unfulfilled promise, rejected by those who should have had faith.  What will I do?  What will happen in these next 2 ½ years?  This is not settled.  However, the quicker the Church fully responds to Fatima, and as devotion to the Woman Clothed With the Sun multiplies, the blessings will come.  Otherwise, Fatima remains a gift that is still rejected.

Comment:  Our Lady gives a clear timetable, an explanation of the causes of twentieth century destruction and a path to peace.

Dec26

6. New Powers Flooding Forth

Time and Eternity  

Mary

Some powers that shake the existing order have already been released.  These prepare the way.  They occupy and distract mankind who then cannot see the greater difficulties which lie ahead.  Currently, the world focuses upon the external threats of terrorism and Russia, while totally ignoring the internal problems of morality, abortion (which kills far more than all the terrorists) and spending.

2015 will see not just the continuation and expansion of the 2014 problems, but new powers that break forth.  These are more internal to economic systems and the daily life, new leaks and new breakdowns in society, new divisions among people.  Governments will be exhausted, unable to adequately respond.  The 2014 strains upon their resources will have weakened their ability.

All will stretch and stretch until the resources cannot stretch any more.  At that moment, comes the breakthrough, the flooding where no one suspected, for who can foresee the path of a flood?

What voices will be raised to give light.  Who will be able to guide the world on these dark hours?  In this very darkness, my light will shine.  Do not wait.  Time spent in devotion prepares the soil.  The effects in coming together in my name are indispensable.

Comment:  Our Lady does not speak of external causes but internal difficulties built into our systems.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 11:19:42 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Here is from the visionary Marie-Julie Jahenny, that Angelfire referenced. I found it online last night. There are many more references:

"The three days of darkness "... will be on a THURSDAY, FRIDAY AND SATURDAY. Days of the Most Holy Sacrament, of the Cross and Our Lady. . . ." three days less one night."

"The earth will be covered in darkness»", says Our Lady on 20th of September 1882, "...AND HELL WILL BE LOOSED ON EARTH. Thunder and lightning will cause those who have no faith or trust in My Power, to die of fear."

"During these three days of terrifying darkness, no windows must be opened, because no one will be able to see the earth and the terrible colour it will have in those days of punishment without dying at once... "

"The sky will be on fire, the earth will split... During these three days of darkness let the blessed candle be lighted everywhere, no other light will shine.... "

"NO ONE OUTSIDE A SHELTER.. will survive. The earth will shake as at the judgement and fear will be great. Yes, We will listen to the prayers of your friends ; NOT ONE WILL PERISH. We will need them to publish the glory of the Cross.... "(8th of December 1882)

" THE CANDLES OF BLESSED WAX ALONE WILL GIVE LIGHT during this horrible darkness. ONE CANDLE alone will be enough for the duration of this night of hell... In the homes of the wicked and blasphemers these candles will give NO LIGHT."

"And Our Lady states : "Everything will shake except the piece of furniture on which the blessed candle is burning.This will not shake. You will all gather around with the crucifix and my blessed picture. This is what will keep away this terror."

"During this darkness the devils and the wicked will take on THE MOST HIDEOUS SHAPES... red clouds like blood will move across the sky. The crash of the thunder will shake the earth and sinister lightning will streak the heavens out of season. The earth will be shaken to its foundations. The sea will rise, its roaring waves will spread over the continent..."

"THE EARTH WILL BECOME LIKE A VAST CEMETERY». The bodies of the wicked and the just will cover the ground."

Padre Pio  spoke of it. He was a great mystic & stigmatic. He had all the wounds unlike many others. He used to tell people their sins in confession even without knowing them. The devil would visit him nightly & beat him.

A cool story about him was from WWII. He lived in San Giovanni Rotundo, a monastery in Italy. During the war it became a holdout for the Germans. The American pilots that came to bomb it, spoke of a "flying monk" who caused their bombs to fall in the field nearby. He appeared to the in the sky at their altitude. One of the pilots came after the war to visit. He saw Padre Pio & was ecstatic, because he was the "Flying Monk" they saw. This caused his conversion to Christianity. I will find more info for you if you like?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

God Bless

Fatima

Padre Pio

Fr. Malachy

Sister Agnes Sasagawa ~

Our Lady of Egypt.

Grabandal

This message has been repeated by almost every Saintly Mystic and each time the message is the same.

There will be a sign before and then days later the chastisement.

Link Posted: 12/31/2014 10:05:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Popcorn is ready.

OP, be aware of the anti-Catholics posting and positing 'Bible only' authority despite the compilation of the Bible as a function of the pre-existing Church and obtuse that the book itself makes no such claim.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Popcorn is ready.

OP, be aware of the anti-Catholics posting and positing 'Bible only' authority despite the compilation of the Bible as a function of the pre-existing Church and obtuse that the book itself makes no such claim.

Quoted:
For Catholic's:Pope Urban VIII on Private Revelation

His Holiness, Pope Urban VIII stated: "In cases which concern private revelations, it is better to believe than not to believe, <snip>

For those keeping score at home, reading Scripture to interpret Scripture is "private interpretation" and forbidden; but believing "private revelations" from a charismatic mystic exorcist necromancer: perfectly ok.
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 10:27:50 AM EDT
[#30]
And here we go again!

Link Posted: 12/31/2014 3:49:35 PM EDT
[#31]
a charismatic mystic exorcist necromancer
View Quote

That's St. Padre Pio you speak of, friend.  Even Catholics who disagree on many things, all agree that he is legit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pio_of_Pietrelcina

Link Posted: 12/31/2014 3:54:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

For those keeping score at home, reading Scripture to interpret Scripture is "private interpretation" and forbidden; but believing "private revelations" from a charismatic mystic exorcist necromancer: perfectly ok.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Popcorn is ready.

Quoted:
For Catholic's:Pope Urban VIII on Private Revelation

His Holiness, Pope Urban VIII stated: "In cases which concern private revelations, it is better to believe than not to believe, <snip>

Welcome to the thread. First off, Msgr. Eseff nor Padre Pio are or ever will be necromancers. Second, I have never claimed that Scripture can not be interpreted by Scripture. What Catholics believe is that Tradition AND Scripture must be taken into account. Not ONLY scripture.
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 4:46:43 PM EDT
[#33]
UPDATE :

Dec27

7. The New Year

Time and Eternity  

Mary

How many events will flow forth this coming year.  They will be linked, one to another.  Yet, at the same time, they will flow from the free choices of humanity.  This is the great mystery.  Time opens out.  Day follows day.  Time gives each person a chance to decide, one decision after another.

Some persons, however, hold great power and their decisions affect millions.  Also, ideas, such as terrorism, dominate many hearts at once so that thousands act in unison.  Systems have been built and nations work within these systems.

Human life is complex and each day it depends upon many factors for its very existence.  Whole nations can be wiped out and grave crises suddenly arise.  This is the picture of life upon earth.  Time moves on and the world is subjected to many forces that bring about change.

A new year is about to begin.  As far as time is concerned, 2014 will flow quite unnoticed into 2015.  The early days of the New Year will flow as if it were 2014, but not for long.  2015 will be much different.  There will not be continuity but a breaking off.  There will not be a smooth flow but troubled waters.  There will be war in places that are now enjoying peace and instability, in nations that seemed to be strong.

A shaking will take place, followed by a settling.  Then a second shaking that will be more serious.  By the end of the year, life will be much different.  Even as 2016 opens, the full battle between Satan and the Woman will not have been fought.

Comment:  Our Lady tries to prepare us for the next few years that lie ahead.

Dec28

8. The Blessings of the 100th Anniversary

Time and Eternity  

Mary

As the new year begins, the events will happen slowly.  Most important, people will not recognize their importance or how these events prepare the way for others.  The events will be new and surprising sources of unrest and breakdowns.

Even as it becomes evident that this new reality will not pass quickly, people will still not grasp the importance of this year.  Only toward the end of the year will the events take place that will seriously change the existing structures.  Even in these cases, people will not see clearly.  They will believe that the change is temporary and can be rolled back.

Only as the year ends, will people see the decisiveness of these events.  Even here, their full force will not have been released, for there will be the years leading up to the 100th anniversary of Fatima.

I continually see these coming years in the light of that anniversary.  A while ago, the world focused on 2000 and the new millennium.  Human life moved into the new millennium without any serious change.  The 100th anniversary of Fatima will be quite different because I will not abandon my children or my Church.

Comment:  Our Lady speaks of new difficulties that are ahead as well as the special blessings of Fatima in 2017.

Dec29

9. Opening the Fatima Gift

Time and Eternity  

Mary

In the beginning, many will be confused wondering why many opportunities have been cut off.   This is the first stage.  Then, they will see that the wounds to society are even deeper and that life itself is endangered.  This will be the progression of events in the next few years leading up to the 100 years of Fatima revelations.

Mankind need not walk that path.  Another is available, a true path to peace, the path of Fatima.  All must read the story of the three children, of the appearances and of my requests.  There is also the great promise, “In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph”.  It will be late, but Russia will be consecrated.

Do not wait.  Consecrate yourself and your family.  Read.  Learn.  Live the Fatima message.  Fatima is God’s gift, the short cut, the easy way.  Fatima is filled with my love and my tenderness.  I visited the earth to protect you.  I spoke so you might listen.  I gave signs so you would believe.  I did all of this for you.  Please, open my Fatima gift.

Comment:  The Church must fully open the Fatima gift but you can open your gift immediately.

Dec30

10. A Summary of Teaching

Time and Eternity  

Mary

I have raised up these locutions and in these few years, many have seen their value.  This was to prepare their hearts and show them that my words will guide them.  Filled with this light, they know much about human history.  I have clearly taught the following:

Human history is a battle for souls and cannot be understood merely by reason.
This battle is between light and darkness. The great victory of Jesus took place on the cross.
For 2000 years, Satan has regrouped his forces and has put his plan in place through human beings who cooperate with him.
I foresaw that this battle would come to its greatest moments, so I appeared at Fatima to defeat Satan.
This defeat has obviously not happened because the responses to my requests were not lived out, causing the world to be plunged into a greater war and then constant conflicts.
Mankind is now entering a very dangerous time.  The 100th anniversary of Fatima is a signal moment.  Keep your eyes on that date.  It can still be a moment of great victory.
I will continue to speak each day in the coming year.  I will not hold back my words.  My people need to know the secrets of my heart and its desires.
Now, I must take you on a new path, a road of strength and fortitude, a road of firmness and fidelity.

Comment:  Our Lady sums up her recent teachings.
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 5:50:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Deuteronomy 13:1-3 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder, And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them; Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth (is testing) you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
View Quote
Simply summarized, these visions are a test from God himself. If the locutions point to other spirits (in this case Mary), even if the locutions come true, do not follow that prophet. Quotes like these are obvious red flags:
  • "If mankind turns to me"
  • "Do I not know the ways of good and evil?
  • "Has not the heavenly Father filled me with wisdom?"
  • "Am I not trying to pour out this light upon all?"
  • "I will not allow anyone who turns to me to be lost."
  • "When the events begin, I will gather them into the secret recesses of my heart."
1 Kings 22:21-23

“Then a spirit came forward and stood before the LORD, and said, ‘I will persuade him.’

“The LORD said to him, ‘In what way?’ So he said, ‘I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.’ And the LORD said, ‘You shall persuade him, and also prevail. Go out and do so.’

Therefore look! The LORD has put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these prophets of yours, and the LORD has declared disaster against you.
View Quote

If people persist in following lying visions, dreams, signs & wonders; the LORD gives them over to it, so they believe the lie resulting in their own condemnation.
2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,

and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,

that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 11:03:06 AM EDT
[#35]
Taking scripture out of context is...  common, I guess.

Taken from this link:
http://www.catholicbible101.com/theblessedvirginmary.htm

This video is about the most complete explanation about Mary I have ever seen, encompassing the entire scripture.  It's worth the 11 mics.

Link Posted: 1/2/2015 12:30:29 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
That's St. Padre Pio you speak of, friend.  Even Catholics who disagree on many things, all agree that he is legit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

a charismatic mystic exorcist necromancer

Oh yes he is legit. And his words were frightening. He worked many PROVEN miracles that modern day science even bows to.

Link Posted: 1/2/2015 12:32:46 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Simply summarized, these visions are a test from God himself. If the locutions point to other spirits (in this case Mary), even if the locutions come true, do not follow that prophet. Quotes like these are obvious red flags:

• "When the events begin, I will gather them into the secret recesses of my heart."

If people persist in following lying visions, dreams, signs & wonders; the LORD gives them over to it, so they believe the lie resulting in their own condemnation.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Deuteronomy 13:1-3 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder, And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them; Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth (is testing) you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

1 Kings 22:21-23

"Then a spirit came forward and stood before the LORD, and said, ‘I will persuade him.’

"The LORD said to him, ‘In what way?’ So he said, ‘I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.’ And the LORD said, ‘You shall persuade him, and also prevail. Go out and do so.’

"Therefore look! The LORD has put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these prophets of yours, and the LORD has declared disaster against you.

2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,

and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,

that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Interesting screen name.

Link Posted: 1/2/2015 12:45:37 PM EDT
[#38]

The image that is being spoken of from the message of Fatima is this;

First and formost. The image of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Our lady asked for the dedication of our families to the Sacred Heart

She gave us her Immaculate Heart as well.

Ceremony of Enthronement

It is, again, recommended to have Mass celebrated for the intentions
of the family the day of the Enthronement, or at least to attend Mass as
a Family and to receive Holy Communion (at least the Sunday before).

The place reserved for the image is set up as a small altar. The
image of the Sacred Heart is prepared on another table covered in white
with candles and flowers. A small bottle of holy water is also prepared.

Blessing of the House or
 Apartment

(ad libitum)

At the set hour, parents, children, and friends assemble in the
main room of the house for the ceremony. If the house is not yet
blessed, the priest, in surplice and white stole, first blesses it.

V. Adjutorium nostrum in Nomine Domini.

R. Qui fecit caelum et terram.

V. Dominus vobiscum.

R. Et cum spiritu tuo.

Oremus.

Bene +dic Domine, Deus omni-potens, domum istam; ut sit in ea
sanitas, castitas, victoria, virtus, humilitas, bonitas, et mansuetudo,
plenitudo legis, et gratiarum actio Deo Patri, et Filio, et Spiritui
Sancto; et haec benedictio maneat semper super hanc domum et super
habitantes in ea nunc et in omnia saecula saeculorum. Amen.

V. Our help is in the Name of the Lord.

R. Who made Heaven and earth.

V. The Lord be with you.

R. And with your spirit.

Let us pray.

O Lord God Almighty, bless this house. In it may there be health,
chastity, victory over sin, strength, humility, goodness of heart and
gentleness, full observance of Thy law and gratefulness to God the
Father, and the Son, and the Holy Ghost. And may this blessing remain
upon this house and upon those who live here, now and for ever and ever.
Amen.

Blessing of the Images (Statues) of the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart

When it is impossible to have a priest present, the images are
blessed beforehand. The family kneels before the images. The priest, in
surplice and white stole, begins by the blessing.

V. Adjutorium nostrum in Nomine Domini.

R. Qui fecit caelum et terram.

V. Dominus vobiscum.

R. Et cum spiritu tuo.

Oremus.

Omnipotens sempiterne Deus, qui Sanctorum tuorum imagines sculpi
aut pingi non reprobas, ut quoties illas oculis corporis intuemur,
toties eorum actus et sanctitatem ad imitandum memoriae oculis
meditemur, hanc quaesumus, imaginem (seu sculpturam) in honorem et
memoriam Sacratissimi Cordis Unigeniti Filii tui Domini nostri Jesu
Christi, adaptam bene+dicere et sancti+ficare digneris; et praesta, ut
quicumque coram illa Cor Sacratissimum Unigeniti Filii tui suppliciter
colere et honorare studuerit, illius meritis et obtentu, a te gratiam in
praesenti, et aeternam gloriam obtineat in futurum. Per eundeum
Christum Dominum nostrum. Amen.

Ultimo aspergat aqua benedicta.

V. Our help is in the Name of the Lord

R. Who made Heaven and earth.

V. The Lord be with you.

R. And with your spirit.

Let us pray.

Almighty, everlasting God, Thou dost not forbid us to represent
Thy saints in stone or paint, so that, as often as we look upon their
likenesses with the eyes of the body, we may with the eyes of the mind
meditate upon their holiness and be led to imitate their deeds. In Thy
kindness, we beg Thee to bless and sanctify these pictures (statues),
meant to honor and call to mind the Most Sacred Heart of Thy
only-begotten Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ and the Immaculate Heart of
Mary, His Most Holy Mother. May all who in their presence humbly strive
to serve and honor Thy only-begotten Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ, and the
Blessed Virgin Mary, by Their merits and intercession gain from Thee
grace in the present life and eternal glory in the life to come. Through
Christ Our Lord. Amen.

Then the priest sprinkles the images with holy water.

Enthronement of the Images

Then the head of the family sets up the images of the Sacred Heart
of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary in a place of honor, in order
to render homage to the Reign of the Love of Jesus Christ and the
Blessed Virgin Mary which is everywhere so unknown.

Recitation of ‘The Creed’

After the blessing, in order to give explicit expression to the
faith of the family, all recite the Apostles’ Creed out loud and
standing.

I believe in God/ the Father Almighty,/ Creator of Heaven and
earth;/ and in Jesus Christ/ His only Son,/ Our Lord/ Who was conceived
by the Holy Ghost,/ born of the Virgin Mary,/ suffered under Pontius
Pilate,/ was crucified,/ died,/ and was buried. He descended into hell,/
the third day He rose again from the dead;/ He ascended into heaven/
and sitteth at the right hand of God the Father Almighty,/ from whence
He will come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy
Ghost,/ the Holy Catholic Church,/ the Communion of Saints,/ the
forgiveness of sins,/ the resurrection of the body/ and life
everlasting. Amen.

Address of the Priest

Everyone is seated while the priest addresses a few words to those present. He recalls:

• The signification of the Enthronement;

• The Christian life of obedience, confidence and love that the
    Sacred Hearts await from the families who have given Jesus and Mary
    this honor;

• The special and abundant blessings which are given to those families faithful to their promises to Jesus and Mary;

• The family?s promise to renew frequently its consecrations, especially during the evening prayers.

Act of Consecration of the Family

to the Sacred Heart of Jesus

This form was approved by St. Pius X on May 19, 1908 and is
required as such to gain the indulgences. Thus, it cannot be modified.
It is recited kneeling by both the priest and the family. If a priest is
not present, it is led by the head of the household.

O Sacred Heart of Jesus,/ Who didst make known to St. Margaret
Mary/ Thine ardent desire to reign over Christian families,/ behold us
assembled here today/ to proclaim Thine absolute dominion/ over our
home.

Henceforth we purpose/ to lead a life like unto Thine,/ so that
amongst us may flourish/ the virtues for which Thou didst promise peace
on earth,/ and for this end/ we will banish from our midst/ the spirit
of the world/ which Thou dost abhor so much.

Thou wilt reign over our understanding/ by the simplicity of our
faith. Thou wilt reign over our hearts/ by an ardent love for Thee;/ and
may the flame of this love/ be ever kept burning in our hearts/ by the
frequent reception of the Holy Eucharist.

Deign, O Divine Heart,/ to preside over our meetings,/ to bless our
undertakings, both spiritual and temporal,/ to banish all worry and
care,/ to sanctify our joys,/ and soothe our sorrows. If any of us
should ever have/ the misfortune to grieve/ Thy Sacred Heart, remind him
of Thy goodness and mercy/ towards the repentant sinner.

Lastly, when the hour of separation will sound,/ and death will
plunge our home into mourning,/ then shall we all,/ and every one of
us,/ be resigned to Thy eternal decrees,/ and seek consolation in the
thought/ that we shall one day be reunited in Heaven,/ where we shall
sing the praises and blessings/ of Thy Sacred Heart for all eternity.

May the Immaculate Heart of Mary,/ and the glorious Patriarch St.
Joseph,/ offer Thee this our Consecration,/ and remind us of the same
all the days of our life.

Glory to the Divine Heart of Jesus,/ our King and our Father.

Homage to the Immaculate Heart of Mary

All stand, in order to thank the Immaculate Heart of Mary for the
grace of the Enthronement that Jesus has granted to the family, and to
proclaim this good Mother as the Queen of the home. Her image is
installed next to that of the Sacred Heart. All recite the ?Hail Holy
Queen.?

Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of mercy, hail our life, our sweetness,
and our hope. To Thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve; to Thee
do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn then, most gracious advocate, Thine eyes of mercy toward us, and
after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of Thy womb, Jesus,
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary.

Act of Consecration of the Family to the Immaculate Heart of Mary

O Immaculate Heart of Mary,/ Mother of the Heart of Jesus,/ Mother
and Queen of our household,/ that we may fulfill Thy ardent desire,/ we
consecrate ourselves to Thee,/ and we beseech Thee to reign over our
family. Reign over each one of us,/ and teach us how to make the Sacred
Heart of Thy Divine Son/ reign and triumph in us and about us,/ as He
has reigned and triumphed in Thee.

Reign over us, O Beloved Mother,/ so that we may be Thine both in
prosperity and in adversity,/ in joy and in sorrow,/ in health and in
sickness,/ in life and in death. O most compassionate Heart of Mary,
Queen of Virgins,/ watch over our souls and our hearts/ and preserve
them from the flood of pride,/ impurity,/ and paganism of which Thou
hast complained so bitterly. We desire to do reparation/ for the
numerous crimes committed/ against Jesus and Thee. We call upon our
home,/ upon the homes of this country/ and upon those of the entire
world,/ the peace of Christ in justice and charity.

Wherefore we promise/ to imitate Thy virtues,/ by a practical
Christian life,/ and by frequent and fervent Holy Communion,/ regardless
of human respect. We come with confidence to Thee,/ O Throne of Grace
and Mother of Fair Love;/ inflame us with the same divine fire/ which
has inflamed Thine own Immaculate Heart. Kindle in our hearts and
homes,/ the love of purity,/ an ardent zeal for souls,/ and desire for
the holiness of family life. We accept now,/ all the sacrifices that the
Christian life will impose on us/ and we offer them to the Heart of
Jesus,/ by Thy Immaculate Heart,/ in a spirit of reparation and of
penance. To the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary/ be love, honor, and
glory forever and ever! Amen.

Prayer for Absent and Dead Family Members

No one should be absent on this solemn occasion, therefore those
who have died should be called to mind. Thus say one Our Father and one
Hail Mary for these, and for those who are absent.

Our Father ... & Hail Mary ...

V. May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.

R. Amen.

V. Sanctify, O Lord, those who devote themselves to Thy service.

R. And all those who place their hope in Thee.

Consecration to the Sacred Heart of Jesus For Children

If the children are present, they may recite the following prayer:

O Sacred Heart of Jesus,/ Heart of our best Friend and most
lovable King/ Thou hast set up Thy throne in this house,/ in order to
always live with us,/ say to us those same words:/ ?Let the little
children come unto Me.?/ Behold us, O Sacred Heart of Jesus, kneeling at
Thy feet/ and promising from now on/ to be as obedient and respectful
as Thou wast to Thy holy Parents! at the little house at Nazareth,/ so
that we may grow both in virtue and wisdom along with age. Most lovable
Heart of Jesus,/ Thou wishest also to possess our hearts,/ for Thou hast
said:/ ?My child, give Me your heart.?/ Thou wishest to remain alone in
our hearts,/ and We must console Thee by our love,/ for all those who
do not know Thee or do not desire to love Thee. Most sweet Jesus, Divine
Friend of children,/ receive our hearts,/ make them pure, holy and
happy,/ Receive also our bodies, our souls,/ and all our strength. We
consecrate ourselves to Thee! now and forever. Be Thou alone our King.
All our thoughts, and our words,/ our actions, and our prayers,/ we
consecrate to Thee,/ our Friend and our King.

All for Thee,/ O Sacred Heart of Jesus!

The children may recite a poem or sing a hymn in honor of the Sacred Heart.

Prayer of Thanksgiving

The whole family recites the following prayer:

Glory be to Thee,/ O Sacred Heart of Jesus,/ for the infinite
mercy/ Thou hast bestowed/ upon the privileged members of this family.
Thou hast chosen it/ from thousands of others,/ as a recipient of Thy
love/ and as a sanctuary of reparation/ wherein Thy most loving Heart/
shall find consolation for the ingratitude of men. How great, O Lord
Jesus,/ is the confusion of this portion/ of Thy faithful flock! as we
accept the unmerited honor/ of seeing Thee preside/ over our family.
Silently we adore Thee,/ overjoyed to see Thee/ sharing under the same
roof/ the toils, cares and joys/ of Thy innocent children. It is true we
are not worthy/ that Thou shouldst enter our humble abode,/ but Thou
hast already reassured us,/ when Thou didst reveal Thy Sacred Heart to
us,/ teaching us to find in the wound of Thy Sacred Side/ the source of
grace and life everlasting. In this loving and trusting spirit/ we give
ourselves to Thee, Thou who art unchanging Life. Remain with us, Most
Sacred Heart,/ for we feel an irresistible desire to love Thee and make
Thee loved.

May our home be for Thee a haven/ as sweet as that of Bethany,/
where Thou canst find rest/ in the midst of loving friends,/ who like
Mary have chosen the better part/ in the loving intimacy of Thy Heart.

May this home be for Thee,/ O beloved Savior,/ a humble but
hospitable refuge,/ during the exile imposed on Thee by Thine enemies.
Come, then Lord Jesus, come,/ for here as at Nazareth,/ we have a tender
love for the Virgin Mary,/ Thy sweet Mother, whom Thou hast given us to
be our Mother. Come, to fill with Thy sweet presence/ the vacancies
which misfortune and death have wrought in our midst.

O most faithful Friend,/ hadst Thou been here in the midst of
sorrow,/ our tears would have been less bitter:/ the comforting balm of
peace/ would then have soothed these hidden wounds,/ which are known to
Thee alone. Come, for even now perhaps,/ there is drawing near for us
the twilight of tribulation,/ and the decline of the passing days of our
youth and our illusions. Stay with us, for already it is late,/ and a
perverted world seeks to envelop us/ in the darkness of its denials/
while we wish to adhere to Thee/ who alone art the Way, the Truth, and
the Life. Repeat for us those words Thou didst utter of old:/ ?This day I
must abide in this home? (Lk. 19:5).

Yes, dear Lord,/ take up Thy abode with us,/ so that we may live/
in Thy love and in Thy presence,/ we who proclaim Thee as our King and
wish no other. May Thy triumphant Heart, O Jesus,/ be forever loved,/
blessed,/ and glorified in this home. Thy Kingdom come! Amen!

Sacred Heart of Jesus, Thy kingdom come! (Thrice)/ Immaculate
Heart of Mary, pray for us!/ St. Joseph, pray for us!/ St. Pius X, pray
for us!/ St. Margaret Mary Alacoque, pray for us!/ St. Claude de la
Columbiere, pray for us!/ Long live the Sacred Heart of Jesus forever
and ever. Amen

Blessing of the Priest

The priest blesses those present by the usual formula:

<h6>Benedictio Dei omnipotentis, Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti, descendat super vos et maneat semper. Amen.</h6>

Both the priest and the family sign the Certificate of
Enthronement. This great document is to be reserved with the other
keepsakes of the family, or framed and hung near the Sacred Heart. (Ask
for your copy from The Fatima Center.)

co
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 2:40:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:Interesting screen name.

View Quote
Anhedonia didn't sound right. Thought it was a clever choice until I realized a Dutch death metal band went by the same name. lol
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 10:05:45 AM EDT
[#40]
UPDATE FOR THE END OF THE YEAR:

Time and Eternity

Dec31

11. Russia Will Be Consecrated in 2016

Mary

The decisions are made.  The story of this year is written.  The book is closed, only to open quickly.  Time does not stop, not for a single moment, like an unending stream.  Mankind lives one moment at a time, able to see the past and experience the present, but incapable of seeing what lies ahead in 2015.

This year will be filled with wrong roads and terrible decisions, all because man’s heart is so separated from God’s will. A rude awakening awaits.  Severe jolts of great warnings.  Who will heed the message?  Who will even know the message?  That is why I speak.  What good are chastisements unless accompanied by a message that shows the way to mercy?

The chastisements will come, inflicted by man himself, who holds great destructive powers in his grasp.  Some of these will be warning blasts which signal deeper troubles ahead.  In the long series of these events, there will always be my clear voice, showing the way.  During 2015, my voice will grow much stronger.  The urgency of my message will be seen.  However, Russia will not be consecrated to my Immaculate Heart.  Even so, as these events occur, a great stirring will begin in the Church which will prepare for Russia’s consecration in 2016.

Comment:  Our Lady has often spoken about Russia’s consecration but this is the first time she has given any date.
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 7:07:18 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Where has the Church claimed that 'whoever dies wearing a scapula is guaranteed to go to heaven'?

Have a link for that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Speaking of which...does anyone notice there is little, if ANY mention of Christ in these "visions"? The Old Testament points to Christ, and in the New Testament, there's no doubt who the star of the show is.

Not going to hash out all of this, but this particular point is nonsense.

Everything about the Blessed Mother's existence points towards Christ. To think otherwise is being (probably willfully) obtuse.

When I read the words in those "visions", I don't see much of anything pointing to Christ. I see someone who claims the right and authority granted to Christ.

Let me ask you something- Do you believe whoever dies wearing a scapula is guaranteed to go to heaven

Where has the Church claimed that 'whoever dies wearing a scapula is guaranteed to go to heaven'?

Have a link for that?

The church doesn't claim it...but the Scapula itself says Mary promised it. I don't see the church or any of the Mary devotees rushing to deny this.

So, do you believe it or not?
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 7:37:36 PM EDT
[#42]
http://365rosaries.blogspot.com/2011/05/may-16-saint-simon-stock-brown-scapular.html
During his tenure as Superior General, Simon was graced with a visitation from the Blessed Mother, to whom he was so devoted. Radiantly surrounded by a multitude of Angels, Our Lady of Mount Carmel appeared to him as he knelt in prayer at Aylesford, England. Presenting to him the Carmelite Brown Scapular, She made Her Promise of unparalleled generosity to him, his spiritual children, and to all those who wished to consecrate themselves to her by this special sign: Her words were: "Receive, my beloved son, this scapular of your Order; it is the special sign of my favor, which I have obtained for you and for your children of Mount Carmel. He who dies clothed with this habit shall be preserved from eternal fire. It is the badge of salvation, a shield in time of danger, and a pledge of special peace and protection."
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 7:55:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

The church doesn't claim it...but the Scapula itself says Mary promised it. I don't see the church or any of the Mary devotees rushing to deny this.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Speaking of which...does anyone notice there is little, if ANY mention of Christ in these "visions"? The Old Testament points to Christ, and in the New Testament, there's no doubt who the star of the show is.

Everything about the Blessed Mother's existence points towards Christ. To think otherwise is being (probably willfully) obtuse.

When I read the words in those "visions", I don't see much of anything pointing to Christ. I see someone who claims the right and authority granted to Christ.

Let me ask you something- Do you believe whoever dies wearing a scapula is guaranteed to go to heaven

Have a link for that?

No, I don't believe that possession of a mere piece of cloth and string 'guarantees'  that one will 'go to heaven'.

In fact, I think that asking such an absurd question betrays bad faith towards Catholics.  

But I'm sure you disagree.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 8:27:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Reading these locutions, it appears that Mary is saying that the consecration of Russia requested at Fatima hasn't been done yet. I thought that Sr.  Lucia herself received confirmation from the Blessed Mother that the consecration had been done. What am I missing?
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 10:18:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Reading these locutions, it appears that Mary is saying that the consecration of Russia requested at Fatima hasn't been done yet. I thought that Sr.  Lucia herself received confirmation from the Blessed Mother that the consecration had been done. What am I missing?
View Quote

No it hasn't been done. Many believed that the consecration to the world by Pope (I can not remember) was enough. But it wasn't.
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 4:55:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

No it hasn't been done. Many believed that the consecration to the world by Pope (I can not remember) was enough. But it wasn't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Skid2041,

I read into this again and found this letter from Sr.  Lucia:

J.+ M.

The Peace of Christ

Rev. Father Robert J. Fox

I come to answer your question, "If the consecration made by Pope John Paul II on March 25, 1984 in union with all the bishops of the world, accomplished the conditions for the consecration of Russia according to the request of Our Lady in Tuy on June 13 of 1929?" Yes, it was accomplished, and since then I have said that it was made.

And I say that no other person responds for me, it is I who receive and open all letters and respond to them.

Coimbra, 3 July 1990

Sister Lucia

http://www.ewtn.com/expert/answers/Fatima1984.htm

Based on this, my perception of these locutions is that they are not credible. I'm not trying to be argumentative, just sharing the information that I have found. I could certainly be wrong.
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 6:10:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Skid2041,

Based on this, my perception of these locutions is that they are not credible. I'm not trying to be argumentative, just sharing the information that I have found. I could certainly be wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Skid2041,

J.+ M.

The Peace of Christ

Rev. Father Robert J. Fox

I come to answer your question, "If the consecration made by Pope John Paul II on March 25, 1984 in union with all the bishops of the world, accomplished the conditions for the consecration of Russia according to the request of Our Lady in Tuy on June 13 of 1929?" Yes, it was accomplished, and since then I have said that it was made.

And I say that no other person responds for me, it is I who receive and open all letters and respond to them.

Coimbra, 3 July 1990

Sister Lucia

Thanks, I appreciate the info. I will look more into it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 6:46:26 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
No, I don't believe that possession of a mere piece of cloth and string 'guarantees' that one will 'go to heaven'.

In fact, I think that asking such an absurd question betrays bad faith towards Catholics.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Have a link for that?

No, I don't believe that possession of a mere piece of cloth and string 'guarantees' that one will 'go to heaven'.

If you look on the scapular, it says Mary herself guaranteed that whoever dies wearing it "will not see the fires of hell".  I know, because I still have the one I got in high school.

Not everyone who has a problem with Catholic doctrine is basing it on something they read in a silly Jack Chick tract.  Some of us had a couple decades of first hand experience to go on.
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 8:52:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

If you look on the scapular, it says Mary herself guaranteed that whoever dies wearing it "will not see the fires of hell".  I know, because I still have the one I got in high school.

Not everyone who has a problem with Catholic doctrine is basing it on something they read in a silly Jack Chick tract.  Some of us had a couple decades of first hand experience to go on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have a link for that?

I'm wearing one right now (given to me as a gift by a nurse I worked with as a missionary) and mine says no such thing.  [shrugs]

But I'm sure you disagree.  And you have every right to do so.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 9:47:06 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
I'm wearing one right now (given to me as a gift by a nurse I worked with as a missionary) and mine says no such thing. [shrugs]

But I'm sure you disagree. And you have every right to do so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you look on the scapular, it says Mary herself guaranteed that whoever dies wearing it "will not see the fires of hell". I know, because I still have the one I got in high school.

Not everyone who has a problem with Catholic doctrine is basing it on something they read in a silly Jack Chick tract. Some of us had a couple decades of first hand experience to go on.

I'm wearing one right now (given to me as a gift by a nurse I worked with as a missionary) and mine says no such thing. [shrugs]

But I'm sure you disagree. And you have every right to do so.

If you want, I can take a picture of mine when I get home to prove it.

In case you're wondering, I have no negative feelings toward Catholics.  Almost my entire family and most of my wife's family is Catholic.  At least in name anyway.  My father was a Catholic and demonstrated Christ's love better than anyone I've ever met.  At least one of us (or possibly even both of us) are wrong about many things.  If a person has to be 100 percent right about ALL of their doctrine, I don't see many people getting into heaven.  It's my hope that since both of us acknowledged Christ as our savior, God will forgive doctrinal errors.

That being said, there are some things being taught, both in Protestant churches and Catholic circles, that deviate waaaay too far from the Gospel.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top