Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 12/11/2014 12:06:38 PM EDT
So I'm already a quack to most people for being a Christian. I am a quack to many Christians for being Catholic. I am also a quack to many Catholics because I believe in the mysticism of Jesus Christ & the charismatic movement. I have been raised on many of these things that most Catholics used to know, but many don't. I'm speaking of the visions @ Fatima  & Garabandal. The many Eucharistic miracles.

Anyways, I have been reading these locutions. They are in compliance with the local Bishop & the Vatican. They are from the Virgin Mary & have many revelations.

If you don't agree or believe, that is completely fine. But for those interested these started in 2010. These are the latest:

Mary
I will soon begin to speak to you for the whole world. You will receive these words as you have received all the other words. You will write the words down and record the proper dates. You will take these words to Monsignor Esseff, for his discernment. If his heart discerns that these messages should be released to the whole world they will go forth. He will correctly say that these are being given to one of his directees. The time is short and that is why I have moved you so quickly.

Dec 11th, 2010 ....The Spiritual Director

Let me introduce myself; I am Monsignor John Esseff, a diocesan priest of Scranton, Pa., ordained in 1953. In 1959, Padre Pio became my spiritual director. For many years, I was the spiritual director for Mother Teresa of Calcutta. As a favor to her, I traveled all over the world, giving retreats, to her sisters. Above all, I am privileged to be spiritual director for hundreds of souls, at every stage of the spiritual life. Some are beginners, others are advanced and some are mystics.

http://www.locutions.org/read-the-locutions/

The Future, Unforeseen Events

Dec06
1. The Crisis of 2015

Mary

These words must be recorded now so all the world will know that I have issued the gravest warnings.  The words must go forth, published openly, “written on the walls” so to speak, so that when they come true, all must say that I had been a true mother and did not hold back my wisdom.

This is the year of the events.  Many, many dangers are present.  They are already in the headlines, but I am speaking of new events, surprising events which no one foresees.  This is already happening in the racial divide that is now appearing in America, when all thought that the issues had been resolved by the Civil Rights legislation.  That is only the beginning of new events.

These forces are already imbedded in human history, forces that will divide and separate, forces that will break forth in great destruction.

The greatest events will be the collapse of the economic structures.  This will lead to even more enormous problems.  There will be rivalries among nations, breakups of friendly cooperation that has been in place for years.  The causes of these divisions will vary but when you see various nations pulling away from each other, when you see relationships being strained and even broken, then you know that I have told you ahead of time.

All of these divisions come from the Evil One.  The divisions are not the final steps, but they prepare for greater problems.  When nations are together in peace, they can overcome and work out difficult situations.  When they are separated by divisions, they cannot adequately respond to new crises, those which they did not foresee.

Comment:  In the past, Our Lady has spoken of the Arab revolutions, the problems of Syria, Russia, Ukraine and ISIS.  These are now seen by all.  They are evident.  She now begins to speak of what cannot be seen.

Dec07
2. Russia Destabilizing the European Economy

Mary

I plunge you into the great mysteries and reveal all that is possible because I can no longer hold these events in my heart.  Like a sorrowing mother, I must speak to relieve the burdens.

Russia will continue to persecute my people in the Ukraine.  The sanctions will not turn Putin back.  Even though they inflict great wounds, he will absorb the punishment, like a fighter who will not give up,

Russia will become like Syria, a constant source of disruption.  However, something even deeper is happening.  Just as the Syrian revolution has destabilized the Middle East because it has perdured for many years, so will Russia become to Europe.  Russia had become an important part of the European economy.  President Obama insists upon economic sanctions and refuses to aid the Ukraine militarily.  He is weakening the European economies.   This is the long term fallout from the sanctions, which will have many repercussions as other problems come forth this year.

All of this is not foreseen but I see Satan’s plan all too clearly.  He hides his real goals and gets nations to walk along his paths.  This year it will be step by step, one event at a time with each event linked closely to what has happened and will happen.

Man’s intellect is no match for his.  Human solutions are like paper walls placed in his fires.  Only the Woman Clothed With the Sun knows the true path to peace and I am trying to enlighten the world.

Comment:  Without heaven’s light, human solutions only play into Satan’s hands.

Dec08

3. The First Decisions of Human History

Mary

I enter into these coming events with the sorrow of a mother.  My one goal is to protect my children.  First, I must have their attention to instruct them.  Second, I must show them the path to safety and peace.  Third, I must act in history, forming the events and shaping them.  This is what I want to explain – the forces present in human history and how I intervene.

The heavenly Father created the world and the human person.  With that decision, human history began.  Time had already existed but there had never been a human history, a history of free, intelligent brings living on earth.  Earth was not God’s first creation.  Angels already existed and the angelic decision of “yes” or “no” had already been made.

As human history opens, the first parents are beloved by God.  They will be the source of all other human beings that will come forth.  This is not true of angels, for each comes totally and directly from God’s hand.

Imagine the importance of this first man and woman, the font of all human life.  Their decisions were so important.  They had the ability to pass on spiritual life, the riches placed in their own hearts.  But this did not happen.  Satan stole these riches.  They surrendered them so easily.  These were the first decisions of human history.

Comment:  Our Lady wants us to understand the forces of human history.

Dec09

4. The Shattered Dream

Mary

Once sin entered the world, the Father’s plan was shattered into a million pieces.  All that he dreamed and all the blessings he wanted to bestow had been lost.  How would he restore the gift?  He chose a woman.  She would be the new Eve, the mother of the living (Gen.3:15).  This was the Father’s plan from the beginning.  What I am teaching is based upon the ancient promise which is now coming into reality before your very eyes.

Yes, before your very eyes!  You will see these events and understand where they come from.  They are manifestations of sins which have been buried within human history for centuries.  Now is the time for them to come forth.  They come forth so they can be purged, like a human body suffering from a great fever.

Who will guide poor humanity through these manifestations?  I am the physician, a mother bending over her sick child, at once comforting and healing, planning each step until the illness is purged.

Remember my words and you will understand this coming year.  I will be at the bedside of mankind until he is well again.  Blessed are those who see, who believe and who know to seek my comfort.

Comment:  With all of man’s sins, there must be a purging.  Our Lady promises her help in these events.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 1:13:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Biblical authority to validate and prosecute?
The Father's plan is irrevocable or He is not God and this is Scriptural to the Holy Bible of God.
There are no sins which are hidden because the fullness of sin is apparent all of the time through general reoccurrences of it through billions of people on planet earth.
There is nothing new subjected to the kingdom of God; Bible prophecies list all major coming world events as they will all occur in the future by the Biblical table and standard indications made; the ordained prophets of God.
There are no shattered dreams for people, only realities which are misinterpreted and thus misunderstood by us also.
God is the Creator of all; concerning spiritual angels, and also that of physical and spiritual men directly from the eternal realm and by no other way brought forth.
There is no purging or condemnation if we are in Christ Jesus; He took our purging and our sin debt relieved on the cross at Calvary through the shedding of His atoning blood for us.
The punished after God's legal judgments against them will spend an eternity in hell without reprieve before or after; in separation from the kingdom of God for the eternal duration, with Jesus Christ as our Lord and our King in the new Jerusalem for us who remain in Him. And ultimately likewise also in the new earth after the final purging of all sin is accomplished on the earth. This will be accomplished by the will of God in Jesus Christ only; because no other means are available or have been created as a alternative stand in for the forgiveness and ultimate destruction of all sin!
Mary, the mother of Jesus Christ the Son of God, has not spoken such as you dictate in your OP, or at least not in a strictly Biblical way, as you have listed some alleged attributes, communications, and intentions about her here.
We are more than conquerors in Christ Jesus, not poor and shattered humanity by any means, for the Holy Spirit of God lives on the inside of us!
Only disease and sickness can be purged or healed by the stripes that Jesus Christ our only Lord and Savior took for us to purge our weaknesses through Him: The Human One*, and by the power of His mighty Name.
All of the spiritual blessings that God the Father has bestowed on us His elect, were given from a time before the foundation of the world. We were predestined for these blessings as they all will become manifest in our lives as God gives to us eternally and without revocation or error for His express glory, and for God's purpose according to all things created according to the grace of God.

*Jesus Christ: God and Human; 100 percent of each yet had no sin.
Mary, the mother of Jesus, as well as the rest of us have all sinned and many times.
She is not God; or a god in addition, according to the Biblical standard and according to the articles of faith of Jesus Christ.

Link Posted: 12/11/2014 2:54:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I am sorry.
I take no pride or gain any happiness in posting in this way that refutes your OP.
However, Biblically speaking, I am under obligation and command to post the things which I did.
Nothing more.

btw.- I do not think that you are a quack either.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 9:57:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am sorry.
I take no pride or gain any happiness in posting in this way that refutes your OP.
However, Biblically speaking, I am under obligation and command to post the things which I did.
Nothing more.

View Quote

Hey, no worries. I had a feeling that people would be turned off by this post. I am not a theologian, but have a strong faith. From what I understand what you posted, was that Mary isn't God. I absolutely agree. But because of her Immaculate conception she became the new Eve and was born without original sin. Therefore allowing her to give birth to Jesus Christ. She is the handmaid of God. The Mother of God. Why would she not be the one who Jesus entrust to warn us of our perils?

ETA: also, nothing is predestined. That is why free will is so strong. God will not go against it. He wants us to choose Him under our free will. That is the love He wants. Plus, you discount His Divine Mercy. God did not stop speaking to us after his Ascension.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 9:19:20 AM EDT
[#4]
President Obama insists upon economic sanctions and refuses to aid the Ukraine militarily. He is weakening the European economies.
View Quote

As much as I want to believe that the Blessed Mother is sending messages to the world criticizing Obama's foreign policy, it just seems too good to be true. Do you have any info on the local Bishops response to these?
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 1:53:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Comment:  With all of man’s sins, there must be a purging.  Our Lady promises her help in these events.
View Quote

OP, do you understand the above to mean that God will use Roman Catholics as His arm of action in purging evil from the world?
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 2:49:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Hey, no worries. I had a feeling that people would be turned off by this post. I am not a theologian, but have a strong faith. From what I understand what you posted, was that Mary isn't God. I absolutely agree. But because of her Immaculate conception she became the new Eve and was born without original sin. Therefore allowing her to give birth to Jesus Christ. She is the handmaid of God. The Mother of God. Why would she not be the one who Jesus entrust to warn us of our perils?

ETA: also, nothing is predestined. That is why free will is so strong. God will not go against it. He wants us to choose Him under our free will. That is the love He wants. Plus, you discount His Divine Mercy. God did not stop speaking to us after his Ascension.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am sorry.
Nothing more.

Was Mary predestined to be the mother of Jesus Christ, as the Bible says because of this singular function, that she was blessed above all women for conceiving Christ and through the Holy Spirit of God?
Does Bible prophesy contain any error in script, definition of the players, or in its executive format told beforehand?
(two separate questions)

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 2:57:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Popcorn is ready.

OP, be aware of the anti-Catholics posting and positing 'Bible only' authority despite the compilation of the Bible as a function of the pre-existing Church and obtuse that the book itself makes no such claim.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 4:28:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Yall do realize that Mary is dead, and won't be resurrected until the second comming don't you?
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 4:38:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Popcorn is ready.

OP, be aware of the anti-Catholics posting and positing 'Bible only' authority despite the compilation of the Bible as a function of the pre-existing Church and obtuse that the book itself makes no such claim.
View Quote

I think the OP is aware of what's going on here.
Also I think he can handle his own deal without a bunch of pre-existing this and that from you.
You obviously do not come into these type threads to understand and at least try to find some sort of common ground that we all might be able to build on , but rather I think the reverse as your history dictates concerning you.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 4:58:45 PM EDT
[#10]
So sins of the world/people are stored up kinda like emails, where you have to delete(purge) them once the mailbox is full?  Is this talking about end times when Jesus returns, or is this purge suppose to be before?  How exactly, or generally, is this purge suppose to take place?  Who will do it, God, or people claiming to do it in God's name?  

I think there's something like that going on over seas right now, and possibly will make it over here, but they aren't Christians.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 6:35:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Once sin entered the world, the Father’s plan was shattered into a million pieces. All that he dreamed and all the blessings he wanted to bestow had been lost. How would he restore the gift? He chose a woman. She would be the new Eve, the mother of the living (Gen.3:15). This was the Father’s plan from the beginning. What I am teaching is based upon the ancient promise which is now coming into reality before your very eyes.

Wrong!
God did not choose a woman to restore anything,
God sent His Son to Die on the Cross so the relationship that was severed when Adam and Eve sinned could be restored. That is what the whole Bible is about.

Gen3:15
15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel  
Since the devil decieved "the woman" God in turn used a woman to bring His Son into the world. And when the scripture says "He" it is talking about Jesus who will bruise the devils head. Not Mary!

46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,
47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

Luke 1:46-47  If Mary calls God Savior! Then she needs to be saved, she was not sinless. And growing up Jewish she would have had to offer up the same old testament offerings for sin at the temple just like anyone else.

If you cant get Mary right, then anything you say about what she is going to do is false.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 6:49:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Lets talk about Mary,

Matthew1:25
25 And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name Jesus.
Translation, Joseph did not have sex with Mary until after Jesus was born, after all they were husband and wife.
So Mary is not this perpetual virgin that floated up to heaven.

Mary and Joseph had other children after Jesus was born.

55 Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas?
56 And his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things?
Heres a guy in Jesus hometown that knew the family and when he heard about Jesus performing miracles he asked if it was Josephs son and also named the other sons and daughters of Joseph and Mary.

The first Mary worshipper appears in Luke 11:27-28
27 And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked.
28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

Notice what Jesus told her, Jesus said blessed are those that hear the Word of God (The Bible) and keep it.

Link Posted: 12/12/2014 6:59:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Popcorn is ready.

View Quote

So what does "The Bible" mean to a Catholic?
Or is that just the book the "fundamentalists" read?
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 8:11:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Lets talk about Mary,

Matthew1:25
25 And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name Jesus.
Translation, Joseph did not have sex with Mary until after Jesus was born, after all they were husband and wife.
So Mary is not this perpetual virgin that floated up to heaven.

Mary and Joseph had other children after Jesus was born.

55 Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas?
56 And his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things?
Heres a guy in Jesus hometown that knew the family and when he heard about Jesus performing miracles he asked if it was Josephs son and also named the other sons and daughters of Joseph and Mary.

The first Mary worshipper appears in Luke 11:27-28
27 And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked.
28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

Notice what Jesus told her, Jesus said blessed are those that hear the Word of God (The Bible) and keep it.

View Quote

Yea, rather.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 8:30:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally posted by the OP in the first post:
This is already happening in the racial divide that is now appearing in America, when all thought that the issues had been resolved by the Civil Rights legislation.
View Quote
When and where was this 'locution' given?

Full disclosure: I'm not Catholic but I'm not an anti-Catholic. I follow my church's order of "Freedom in doctrine. Unity in Christ."
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 8:46:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Locution- 1. A verbal expression or phrase. 2. Manner of speech or expression; phraseology, [< L locator speaker < loqui to talk ]
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 8:49:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Sounds like some sort of channeling or a supernatural infilling experience to me.
Is that about right gentlemen?
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 12:07:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Hello,
  The same person posting both of these responses in the same thread is kind of confusing.

"I am sorry.
I take no pride or gain any happiness in posting in this way that refutes your OP. "

"You obviously do not come into these type threads to understand and at least try to find some sort of common ground that we all might be able to build on , but rather I think the reverse as your history dictates concerning you. "

So, you think that telling the original poster that he is wrong is a way to find common ground?

Regards,
          Rick
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 1:07:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Wow, crazy. First off this wasn't meant to be a, "Hey, you worship Mary, I am going to show you how wrong you are" thread. I believe what I believe. I'm not trying to force this on anyone. I just wanted it to be known.

I will follow-up with the info from the Bishop. If you go to the link (sorry I will hotlink) it has more info.

Why wouldn't Mary not know about Obama? God utilized leaders & kings in the Bible to assist His people.

ETA: I don't worship Mary. I do have a devotion to Her though.
link

ETA : interior locutions
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 1:18:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Yall do realize that Mary is dead, and won't be resurrected until the second comming don't you?
View Quote

I believe in the Assumption of Mary into heaven. Witnessed by St John the Apostle (I believe).
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 6:28:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Hello,
  The same person posting both of these responses in the same thread is kind of confusing.

"I am sorry.
I take no pride or gain any happiness in posting in this way that refutes your OP. "

"You obviously do not come into these type threads to understand and at least try to find some sort of common ground that we all might be able to build on , but rather I think the reverse as your history dictates concerning you. "

So, you think that telling the original poster that he is wrong is a way to find common ground?

Regards,
          Rick
View Quote

Depends more on, "what," here more than I believe, "who" according to the word of God according to your response!
''Common ground," here I believe can only be reached as far as the truth of any matter is concerned, is by searching for that truth in a way that reveals it whether it is found to be righteous or unrighteous by the word of God, or by the judging character of the Holy Bible of God.
There can only be one righteous standard according to God as God in His wisdom, knowledge and righteous universal activity never deviates of changes from His original intention for the totality of His creation.
God is One, so is there any wonder or controversy concerning a oneness also according to His will and His singular word which is truth!
If not, or by some apparently unrectified claim being made which deviates from that truth or the Holy Bible of God, then even God's word commands and demands that we as the keepers of His word investigate claims made which do not line up and agree with His word! And if not, then why is or are a person or persons attempting to usurp a false claim about God, or something else by which they allegedly claim to be existent and a genuine article in or of the kingdom of God; to be valid without the withstanding Biblical jurisprudence thereby to make it legal and credible thus true and binding to us all, or by some other means not of the Holy Bible of God.

I can assure you that God has definitely called on us to investigate these outstanding matters of alleged faith according to a strictly Biblical non-compliant position purported to be of a Christian tempo, experience, nature, or even general state of being.
We did not initiate these claims, however someone else did this for some motivation by what they might consider to be a reasonable cause, or so forth, to accomplish a stance of Christian faith according to something being actively presented here at this time.

So according to these things common ground will be attained by all parties then, if all parties will earnestly attempt to seek the truth for the sake, name, and honor of Jesus Christ and according to what He accomplished for us the elect of God.
And that is to have the capability in Christ never to be fooled or be beguiled again by our common enemy Satan Lucifer; the eternal enemy of the Most High God!
It is as the Bible clearly states a high calling for the ones who have been called by that Name!
Not according to a lie, but according to God's honest truth according to His word for all of God's remarkable and never ending creation for His glory to stand alone without a rival present!
The Bible also states that there are not several Holy Spirits of God but only One!
Some of us here at present are not experiencing this by which we speak.
Common ground has yet to be reached except for what we have deemed to be unrighteous as far as the word of God is concerned up until now.
And to seek out the truth in this manner, or by God's word, or the Holy Bible for us as our lone standard to God's truth, we take no matter such as the one that has been presented here at face value, and will test all things and spirits by God's word and the Spirit of God, as that word demands and fully expects us to reach a conclusion which is in good standing with the articles of faith in Jesus Christ as I will state again..
So far, what has been presented here by that standard has some issues and has shown itself to be somewhat deficient so far.
You may twist your own words here if this is what you want, but God's words will not be hijacked, nor twisted, and we can assure you of that!

Understand?
Regards Jim
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 10:53:31 AM EDT
[#22]
Hello,
I am having a bit of a problem understanding your reply. Your style is a bit convoluted.

But, I am pretty sure I understood it well enough. "these outstanding matters of alleged faith", " we have deemed to be unrighteous as far as the word of God is concerned", "person or persons attempting to usurp a false claim about God".

"You may twist your own words here if this is what you want". Actually, I was quoting you. Those were my first words in this thread.

So, the only common ground that you can accept is that you are right, and everything the OP posted is wrong?

To the OP, thank you for posting this. I enjoyed the readings.

Regards,
Rick
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 10:57:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Hello,
I am having a bit of a problem understanding your reply. Your style is a bit convoluted.

But, I am pretty sure I understood it well enough. "these outstanding matters of alleged faith", " we have deemed to be unrighteous as far as the word of God is concerned", "person or persons attempting to usurp a false claim about God".

"You may twist your own words here if this is what you want". Actually, I was quoting you. Those were my first words in this thread.

So, the only common ground that you can accept is that you are right, and everything the OP posted is wrong?

Regards,
Rick
View Quote

"This then, is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved darkness rather than the light because their deeds were evil.
For everyone who practices wicked things hates the light and avoids it, so that his deeds may not be exposed.
But anyone who lives by the truth comes to the light, so that his works may be shown to be accomplished by God."

The Word of Jesus Christ the Son of God
John 3: 19-21
God's Light Which Comes to the Truth of All Matters

For now and for the lion's share of what has been presented so far, this is what we seem to be experiencing here.
I pray that this is not too convoluted for your understanding now.

Regards again,
Jim
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 11:27:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Hello,
Thank you for being clear, and dropping the whole common ground thing.

Regards,
Rick
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 11:30:23 AM EDT
[#25]
You are welcome!
For now.
I haven't dropped anything.
The word of God needs very little help from me.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 1:16:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Depends more on, "what," here more than I believe, "who" according to the word of God according to your response!
''Common ground," here I believe can only be reached as far as the truth of any matter is concerned, is by searching for that truth in a way that reveals it whether it is found to be righteous or unrighteous by the word of God, or by the judging character of the Holy Bible of God.
There can only be one righteous standard according to God as God in His wisdom, knowledge and righteous universal activity never deviates of changes from His original intention for the totality of His creation.
God is One, so is there any wonder or controversy concerning a oneness also according to His will and His singular word which is truth!
If not, or by some apparently unrectified claim being made which deviates from that truth or the Holy Bible of God, then even God's word commands and demands that we as the keepers of His word investigate claims made which do not line up and agree with His word! And if not, then why is or are a person or persons attempting to usurp a false claim about God, or something else by which they allegedly claim to be existent and a genuine article in or of the kingdom of God; to be valid without the withstanding Biblical jurisprudence thereby to make it legal and credible thus true and binding to us all, or by some other means not of the Holy Bible of God.

I can assure you that God has definitely called on us to investigate these outstanding matters of alleged faith according to a strictly Biblical non-compliant position purported to be of a Christian tempo, experience, nature, or even general state of being.
We did not initiate these claims, however someone else did this for some motivation by what they might consider to be a reasonable cause, or so forth, to accomplish a stance of Christian faith according to something being actively presented here at this time.

So according to these things common ground will be attained by all parties then, if all parties will earnestly attempt to seek the truth for the sake, name, and honor of Jesus Christ and according to what He accomplished for us the elect of God.
And that is to have the capability in Christ never to be fooled or be beguiled again by our common enemy Satan Lucifer; the eternal enemy of the Most High God!
It is as the Bible clearly states a high calling for the ones who have been called by that Name!
Not according to a lie, but according to God's honest truth according to His word for all of God's remarkable and never ending creation for His glory to stand alone without a rival present!
The Bible also states that there are not several Holy Spirits of God but only One!
Common ground has yet to be reached except for what we have deemed to be unrighteous as far as the word of God is concerned up until now.
And to seek out the truth in this manner, or by God's word, or the Holy Bible for us as our lone standard to God's truth, we take no matter such as the one that has been presented here at face value, and will test all things and spirits by God's word and the Spirit of God, as that word demands and fully expects us to reach a conclusion which is in good standing with the articles of faith in Jesus Christ as I will state again..
So far, what has been presented here by that standard has some issues and has shown itself to be somewhat deficient so far.
You may twist your own words here if this is what you want, but God's words will not be hijacked, nor twisted, and we can assure you of that!

Understand?
Regards Jim
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hello,

"I am sorry.

Regards,
          Rick

Understand?
Regards Jim

Well put.

Mat. 15:8 ‘THIS PEOPLE HONORS ME WITH THEIR LIPS,
BUT THEIR HEART IS FAR AWAY FROM ME.
Mat. 15:9 ‘BUT IN VAIN DO THEY WORSHIP ME,
TEACHING AS DOCTRINES THE PRECEPTS OF MEN.’”

Link Posted: 12/13/2014 1:31:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

So are Catholics people whose hearts are 'far away' from God and who 'worship in vain'?  
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 3:01:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

So are Catholics people whose hearts are 'far away' from God and who 'worship in vain'?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No offense meant, but I would say that all religious systems teach as doctrines, the precepts of men. All of us need to go back to sound Biblical teaching.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 4:07:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Hello,

Regards,
Rick
View Quote

Thanks, Rick

If you want I can can post in here as new ones come available.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 4:15:51 PM EDT
[#30]
SAE, thanks for posting in this thread. I realize that our open common ground is that we are Christians.

I know that there are many more but we are human & pride keeps us from it.

Again, I know the arguments that you bring forth. You may continue to but know that it doesn't change my Faith. These locutions are not required for someone of Faith to believe. You must pray & discern for yourself. But God has always sent messengers. They warn & guide us.

As far as my Faith,

Here is what I belive:

1. I believe in God the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth.
2. I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord.
3. He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
4. Under Pontius Pilate, He was crucified, died, and was buried.
5. He descended to the dead. On the third day he rose again.
6. He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
7. He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
8. I believe in the Holy Spirit,
9. the holy catholic Church, the communion of saints,
10. the forgiveness of sins,
11. the resurrection of the body,
12. and the life everlasting.
Amen.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 5:31:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
SAE, thanks for posting in this thread. I realize that our open common ground is that we are Christians.

I know that there are many more but we are human & pride keeps us from it.

Again, I know the arguments that you bring forth. You may continue to but know that it doesn't change my Faith. These locutions are not required for someone of Faith to believe. You must pray & discern for yourself. But God has always sent messengers. They warn & guide us.

As far as my Faith,

Here is what I belive:

1. I believe in God the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth.
2. I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord.
3. He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
4. Under Pontius Pilate, He was crucified, died, and was buried.
5. He descended to the dead. On the third day he rose again.
6. He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
7. He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
8. I believe in the Holy Spirit,
9. the holy catholic Church, the communion of saints,
10. the forgiveness of sins,
11. the resurrection of the body,
12. and the life everlasting.
Amen.
View Quote

I don't believe that the issue here is what you may believe about which Christian beliefs that you  and I might have in common, but rather by the things which we do not have in common, by any means, such as what you have listed in your OP.
I'm sorry, but they are not Scriptural as far as the word of God is concerned.
I cannot reconcile or condone them in a state of genuine Christian faith, as they appear to me and concerning some of their implications to be non-compliant to the Holy Bible as being Biblically correct for any foundationally sound or validated Biblical Christian practice to occur.

I'm assuming according to what you or some other affiliate of your church's organization have brought to the table here, is that you have extra-Biblical information, texts, history, and authority, which you readily utilize and thus go by now.

I find no Biblical qualifier for your claims in the word of God, or Holy Christian Bible, which I have studied consistently for some years now.
But, if some of these alleged claims exist within its holy and set apart confines, then please enlighten me to their presence in the Biblical Scriptural passages please.
If not, then I can readily show you what I have Biblically against them.

Thanks,

SAE

Link Posted: 12/13/2014 6:49:26 PM EDT
[#32]
For Catholic's:Pope Urban VIII on Private Revelation

His Holiness, Pope Urban VIII stated: "In cases which concern private revelations, it is better to believe than not to believe, for, if you believe, and it is proven true, you will be happy that you have believed, because our Holy Mother asked it. If you believe, and it should be proven false, you will receive all blessings as if it had been true, because you believed it to be true."(Pope Urban VIII, 1623-44)

I may have spoke to soon on the local Bishop, I had it confused with nether set of locutions & visions. But Mosignor Esme, is an exorcist in good standing with the Vatican & as the spiritual director, this is the first step in the process. I will further investigate.

For SAE: I don't believe I can biblically explain the Locutions in the Bible as exact. But they are not against the teachings of scripture. Plenty of occurrences of visions & dreams in the Bible. I don't hold to Sola Spriptura as a Catholic. But thank you for your info.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 6:57:06 PM EDT
[#33]
We will be in touch.
Do you have an e-mail address for your local Bishop or Monsignor Esme?
Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 6:59:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I love and respect you for your beliefs paris.
Jim
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 2:29:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
We will be in touch.
Do you have an e-mail address for your local Bishop or Monsignor Esme?
Thanks.
View Quote

I apologize, auto correct, his name is Monsignor John Esseff of the Diocese of Scranton, PA

Here is an interesting video from him.

link
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 7:22:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Full disclosure: I'm not Catholic but I'm not an anti-Catholic. I follow my church's order of "Freedom in doctrine. Unity in Christ."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
This is already happening in the racial divide that is now appearing in America, when all thought that the issues had been resolved by the Civil Rights legislation.

I'm still lost on this one.
Haven't seen a link to when & where these locutions occurred.
If there is one, please provide.
If not, do you have other documentation that you could cut&paste?

Regards,
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 3:21:50 PM EDT
[#38]

Not seeing the relevance here between a protestant guy converting to the Catholic church as opposed to an alleged, "Locution(s)," which were supposed to have occurred at one point per the OP.
Could you maybe help us out a little bit with this one?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 3:24:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Let's keep it serious and on topic. ~ medicmandan
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 3:29:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Twire, you've posted this rather lengthy piece of organizational propaganda up before right?
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 9:45:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Regards,
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Regards,

48 hour bump looking for linkage to original story with dates that these were given
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 10:25:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

His Holiness, Pope Urban VIII stated: "In cases which concern private revelations, it is better to believe than not to believe, for, if you believe, and it is proven true, you will be happy that you have believed, because our Holy Mother asked it. If you believe, and it should be proven false, you will receive all blessings as if it had been true, because you believed it to be true."(Pope Urban VIII, 1623-44)

I may have spoke to soon on the local Bishop, I had it confused with nether set of locutions & visions. But Mosignor Esme, is an exorcist in good standing with the Vatican & as the spiritual director, this is the first step in the process. I will further investigate.

For SAE: I don't believe I can biblically explain the Locutions in the Bible as exact. But they are not against the teachings of scripture. Plenty of occurrences of visions & dreams in the Bible. I don't hold to Sola Spriptura as a Catholic. But thank you for your info.
View Quote

Thanks for the Pope Urban quote.  I'm a recent convert, so thus far my philosophy on private revelations has been "when in doubt, wait it out."  That is, wait for the Vatican to declare it "worthy of belief."  I totally love Fatima, Lourdes, Guadalupe, and the Divine Mercy by the way.  
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 12:12:26 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

48 hour bump looking for linkage to original story with dates that these were given
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Regards,

There are dates at the link.... As far as I can find is the locutionist, is anonymous. I'm going on what I know of Monsignor Esseff. For him to be a spiritual advisor is a big deal.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 12:14:11 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Thanks for the Pope Urban quote.  I'm a recent convert, so thus far my philosophy on private revelations has been "when in doubt, wait it out."  That is, wait for the Vatican to declare it "worthy of belief."  I totally love Fatima, Lourdes, Guadalupe, and the Divine Mercy by the way.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should investigate Garabandal, Spain apparitions.... There is actual videos out there, also.

Welcome & God Bless.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 12:17:37 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Twire, you've posted this rather lengthy piece of organizational propaganda up before right?
View Quote

Thank you TWIRE. It is very similar to Scott Hahn's & Steve Ray's story. After researching, they either had to lie to themselves or awaken to the Faith again.

SAE, why do you can this propaganda? Is there any false statements the man in the article made? Thank you.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 8:03:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Thank you TWIRE. It is very similar to Scott Hahn's & Steve Ray's story. After researching, they either had to lie to themselves or awaken to the Faith again.

SAE, why do you can this propaganda? Is there any false statements the man in the article made? Thank you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you suggesting that all noncatholics are lieing to themselves?  It's not possible that noncatholics have a genuine disagreement with the doctrines?  
According to the National Catholic Reporter it's not just people that have never been Catholic that disagree.

http://ncronline.org/news/faith-parish/hidden-exodus-catholics-becoming-protestants

I don't want to turn this into an argument, I just want to point out that there are more catholics converting to protestant than the other way around.

Link Posted: 12/17/2014 8:50:23 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, I will put it this way brother Skid,

In this thread some allegations have arrived concerning locutions according to the Virgin Mary becoming apparent in a controversy here according to these said claims.
In my humble opinion here, this piece that Twire has so graciously posted up for us here, is not much more than a distraction to the outstanding issue here I believe which has more to do with the validity of this, "locution," thing than anything else.
Now, not necessarily speaking here for Ledslingr, but hopefully perceiving this issues just as he does about this thing that we are doing here.
And that is to show that these sorts of reports are basically to give information which can possibly greatly fluctuate at times concerning who is running out on who, and who is running back into the arms whoever and so-forth.
Whether it might be of a Catholic to Protestant scenario or the reverse, I believe that in the strictest sense about what these testimonials and so forth produce at the end of the day is really nothing more than a propaganda tool of one showing or attempting to show the general inadequacies of another Church organization or outreach as inferior to theirs and so it goes on forever it seems without pause.

In other words, in some religious circles Cash, through membership is still King, and that's quite few of them these days!

Just my .02 cents.
Thanks
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 10:09:19 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Are you suggesting that all noncatholics are lieing to themselves?  It's not possible that noncatholics have a genuine disagreement with the doctrines?  
According to the National Catholic Reporter it's not just people that have never been Catholic that disagree.

http://ncronline.org/news/faith-parish/hidden-exodus-catholics-becoming-protestants

I don't want to turn this into an argument, I just want to point out that there are more catholics converting to protestant than the other way around.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am not trying to "convert" anyone. Or that anyone is lying to themselves. I was speaking about the three theologians that converted to Catholicism.

I am VERY aware of Catholics leaving the Faith. My best friend is one of them. I have my own sisters & many friends that have left. But, they left for reasons that many have. Misinterpretations of the Catholic Faith, which to me was just an excuse. But, thankfully I am happy that they still believe in Christ.

Again, this wasn't meant to be an argument about Faith. I am viscerally aware of my brothers & sisters in the Christian faith of ALL denominations including Catholics that don't believe this.

It is not required for you to believe the Locutions because they are personal revelations. I can not dispute with those that only believe in Sola Scriptura. Because this isn't straight from the Bible. But there is plenty of content of personal revelation in the Bible.

I apologize if I offended you.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 10:18:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I am not trying to "convert" anyone. Or that anyone is lying to themselves. I was speaking about the three theologians that converted to Catholicism.

I am VERY aware of Catholics leaving the Faith. My best friend is one of them. I have my own sisters & many friends that have left. But, they left for reasons that many have. Misinterpretations of the Catholic Faith, which to me was just an excuse. But, thankfully I am happy that they still believe in Christ.

Again, this wasn't meant to be an argument about Faith. I am viscerally aware of my brothers & sisters in the Christian faith of ALL denominations including Catholics that don't believe this.

It is not required for you to believe the Locutions because they are personal revelations. I can not dispute with those that only believe in Sola Scriptura. Because this isn't straight from the Bible. But there is plenty of content of personal revelation in the Bible.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, so you have stated, however, have you been able here recently to correct some errors pertaining to your original OP about them?

btw. I am aware now about why such the Catholic fervor concerning, "Mary," the mother of Christ and how these things came about and a general proclamation about her according to a Pope who was pontiff back in the 1800's I think.
I understand that this month has some sort of special significance according to that?

My wife has this info about it and is at work right now, and this report is non-transferable to me right now, but I will post it up latter this evening. that is, if this might be alright with you to do so.
Thanks,
Jim
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 10:19:21 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

In this thread some allegations have arrived concerning locutions according to the Virgin Mary becoming apparent in a controversy here according to these said claims.
In my humble opinion here, this piece that Twire has so graciously posted up for us here, is not much more than a distraction to the outstanding issue here I believe which has more to do with the validity of this, "locution," thing than anything else.
Now, not necessarily speaking here for Ledslingr, but hopefully perceiving this issues just as he does about this thing that we are doing here.
And that is to show that these sorts of reports are basically to give information which can possibly greatly fluctuate at times concerning who is running out on who, and who is running back into the arms whoever and so-forth.
Whether it might be of a Catholic to Protestant scenario or the reverse, I believe that in the strictest sense about what these testimonials and so forth produce at the end of the day is really nothing more than a propaganda tool of one showing or attempting to show the general inadequacies of another Church organization or outreach as inferior to theirs and so it goes on forever it seems without pause.

In other words, in some religious circles Cash, through membership is still King, and that's quite few of them these days!

Just my .02 cents.
Thanks
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just my .02 cents.
Thanks

SAE, I apologize if I misinterpreted, but are you saying that these conversion stories are to drum up donations to the Faith? If so does that indirectly insult the Catholic Church for not being a faith, but a business?

I really, don't wish this to be Catholic vs. Protestant. I know that you completely do not believe or wish to believe the Locutions. I am completely fine with this. I am glad that you are Christian & are passionate about Jesus Christ. That is all that is important. But, TWIRE was posting the story in an attempt for you to refute your claims.

I agree, though this is about the Locutions. That you all for viewing. I will continue to update with other locutions as they come. I look forward to the dialogue & may the Holy Spirit Bless me with the wisdom to answer questions.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top