Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2014 3:17:38 PM EDT
If I was still a member of the Liberal ELCA church this would put me over the top. Thankfully we left about 2 years ago and are now LCMS members. They're really getting away witht the bible and siding with muslims. For those of  you that still might be. Do your homework and look at where they really stand. "Exposing the elca blog" would be a good start. The lesbian bishop head of the ELCA church often attends convention's with members of cair,isna & hamas. Again do your homework.

Bishop Eaton, Jimmy Carter & Isna

Remeber isna was federally charged with ties with hamas here in the U.S.
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 3:52:20 PM EDT
[#1]
<><
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 5:03:55 PM EDT
[#2]
ELCA Pastor

This is who they ordain. Pleae do your homework who she is and you may see her sermons on youtube. Shes often swears and curses in them.

This is not a knock towards all ELCA Lutherans. Theyre some good ones for sure. But wow their church really has sme moral issues.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 4:12:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 4:13:56 PM EDT
[#4]
This only applies to the ELCA Lutherans. Theyre are good Lutherans out there such as the Missouri Synod whom has about 2.2 million members and the Wisconsin Synod who have about 800,000 members. Both very traditional churches. But the ELCA has lost its head.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 4:19:42 PM EDT
[#5]
LCMS myself, and in an area of the country with a lot of very conservative ELCA congregations.  I know of at least one that has left the ELCA and is looking to partner up with a few other former ELCA churches on a new Synod.  I'm not sure of their doctrine and why they wouldn't apply to join the LCMS, but know they are definitely not in line with the full blown liberal doctrine of the ELCA.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 6:21:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I would pretty much bank on that these sorts of people who are attempting to persuade individuals of their own ilk, concerning melding their so-called Christian belief systems to be incorporated with Islam, are likely the result of persuasive Arab money according to them being bribed with cash and other considerations, and a lot of it, being funneled directly to her and others that at this time that originates from the wealthy sheik type jihadists or jihadist sympathizers alike.
Not really too difficult to figure out what is going on here.
Part of the initial stages and the deceptive game of jihadi type Islam preying on the weak minded for starters in the first go round around here!
If you are not concerned about the kingdom of God to build it up, then what else will those sorts of individuals be concerned about?
Violence and riches to produce weapons and situations against it?
Nothing new here.
God haters all.

Thanks,

SAE
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 10:04:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
LCMS myself, and in an area of the country with a lot of very conservative ELCA congregations.  I know of at least one that has left the ELCA and is looking to partner up with a few other former ELCA churches on a new Synod.  I'm not sure of their doctrine and why they wouldn't apply to join the LCMS, but know they are definitely not in line with the full blown liberal doctrine of the ELCA.
View Quote

I hear a lot are moving to lcmc. But theres a big legal battle that goes along with that. Lot of court & attorney fees.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 11:28:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Another great article about the elca. If there are any elca members who are members. You might want to recheck your church.

http://commonsenseforasenslessworld.blogspot.com/2014/10/casualties-of-tolerance.html?m=1

Elca are not following the lutheran  doctrine.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 7:43:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Some really big changes in the religious world coming down these days.
To me, without trying to sound too offensive here, is on certain Biblical topics as we refer to God's law, if a church organization is willing to become an enemy of the kingdom of God due to abominable practice, then the Bible clearly states that we as God's elect are to expose these things as even we the born-again Christians do for the most part do quite understand that anyone from time to time will intentionally or even in some cases due to circumstances unintentionally sin.

So in this, we should know that as we are saved through the grace of Jesus Christ, this means our spiritual part, but for now not our fleshly or corruptible part, as it hasn't been for the ones who are waiting for a complete change about ourselves yet.

But however as this might be we certainly and by express direction from the eternal word of God, that word by the way that never changes as God Himself in all of His own personal glory, righteousness, and unwillingness to change because; this or that doesn't seem to be fit for the creation anymore. And this is so because that said creation wishes to openly practice rebellion toward Him will be ultimately be judged by God and starting right now for open practices of sorcery and gross sexual conduct, along with any other who would condone or support such abominable activity that will idly stand by and watch as the kingdom of darkness becomes more and more pervasive around them without at least raising their own voices in protest against it.

And if you find yourself attached to these things in any form or fashion, in or after the fact, you could find yourself for quite a surprise as the Messiah of the world, Jesus Christ is not mocked, and the true and genuine church of Jesus Christ is not mocked, and neither is the individual believer, that one who is the humblest of all in the kingdom of God who will be one of the greatest in God's ever loving and ever compassionate kingdom will not be mocked!

God is at present separating the sheep and the goats.
And what a ruckus there is when the goats go down to the slaughter pen.
Reality slapping someone in the face I suppose.
Keep it up.
What you fear will be on you soon enough!
You might even find yourself at one point actively fighting against the Most High God!
This is what the word of and declaration of God has to say.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top