Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2014 12:56:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 12:57:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Same guy. Expounds on the subject of fallen angels. Enjoy!
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 12:58:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Same guy. Expounds on the subject of fallen angels. Enjoy!
View Quote

Nothing else in this post.

TXL
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:22:35 PM EDT
[#3]
This guy is a nut job, that tends to follow rabbit trails.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:24:11 PM EDT
[#4]
How much of the video did you watch?
Couple minutes worth?
Some of those "rabbit trails" that you exclaim to; looks like they used to be in life and even now in death, some very peculiar humanoid-type entities!
The thing is; can these specimens be discredited now!
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:25:53 PM EDT
[#5]
IM Inbound...
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:33:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Couple minutes worth?
Some of those "rabbit trails" that you exclaim to; looks like they used to be in life and even now in death, some very peculiar humanoid-type entities!
View Quote

I watched enough of it to see where he was going with it.
The human skull never stops growing. Some people, before the flood lived over 900 years, which could make for an abnormal, to us, skull.

Are you saying that the sons of God that came in to the daughters of men caused these nephilim?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:49:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The human skull never stops growing. Some people, before the flood lived over 900 years, which could make for an abnormal, to us, skull.

Are you saying that the sons of God that came in to the daughters of men caused these nephilim?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Couple minutes worth?

The Bible does state these things.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:50:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Do you need a Biblical reference?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:53:53 PM EDT
[#9]
They all died in the flood. Just ask Russell Crow.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:57:31 PM EDT
[#10]
There is verifiable evidence of "Giants"; or skeletal remains of them, and a lot of them; some twice the size of normal men and bigger, which have been excavated and uncovered from all over the world for quite some time now.
They are still being found today.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:07:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
IM Inbound...
View Quote

Thank you brother Zaphod!
'preciate it.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:30:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

right, facts make people crazy and the invisible magic man in the sky loves you but do what he says without question or you will suffer eternally is what real sane people believe.

Do you people realize how comparative God is to a abusive spouse? its a 100% correlation. Do what i say, with out question or deviation in any way oooorrrr suffer. But he does it cuz he loves you. The exact same thing every abusive spouse says, "im doing this for your own good cuz i love you" but some how when the abuser is a totalitarian deity, its ok. And not to mention, the spying god does on us would make the NSA uncomfortable.

There are 3 reasons why people believe in deities, Self preservation, Revenge, and Brainwashing.
Self Preservation= "i would rather believe and be wrong, then not believe and be wrong" which means fear of pain is what motivates belief.
Revenge= "There is a special place in hell for these people" wanting the god to even things out after death since he obviously won't do it in life and neither can you. And this way you really never have to lift a finger to help anyone because gods on your side, or so you hope.
Brainwashing= indoctrination at early ages, i.e. school, church, social gatherings, etc. "god created this and that because he loves us" meanwhile omitting the constant and excruciating suffering that takes place on every square inch of land, in all religions, by all types of people regardless of age since the beginning of human time.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:33:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Wat?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:47:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Change that around slightly and it would be the Christian who would say that this formula that you present here would more be in line with the stated atheistic program instead of the Christian agenda.
I  can see why some of you boys and girls are rather confused about spiritual knowledge and the God in heaven.
It looks like you are swinging the heck out of the old scarred bat of carnal thinking; when no ball of spiritual knowledge is being pitched for you to swing at.
Swing and a miss, Swing and a miss, Swing and a miss!
Sad really. IMHO.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:59:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Do you mean like this one, which clearly states that nephilim were there before the sons of God came in to the daughters of men.

Gen. 6:4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

Gen. 6 is about sons of God, those in covenant with The Father, intermingling with the daughters of men, those not in covenant with The Father, or pagan. Our Father is against mingling the Holy with the profane. This all happened again in the incident of Baal-Peor, where Baalam advises Balak to have the daughters of Moab mingle with the children of Israel, so that they would start to follow pagan gods.

Num. 25:1 While Israel remained at Shittim, the people began to play the harlot with the daughters of Moab.

Num. 25:2 For they invited the people to the sacrifices of their gods, and the people ate and bowed down to their gods.

Num. 25:3 So Israel joined themselves to Baal of Peor, and the LORD was angry against Israel.

Num. 31:16 “Behold, these caused the sons of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, so the plague was among the congregation of the LORD.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:59:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Do you people realize how comparative God is to a abusive spouse?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Do you people realize how comparative God is to a abusive spouse?

Personally, I think comparison to an abusive parent is more accurate.
There are 3 reasons why people believe in deities, Self preservation, Revenge, and Brainwashing.
Self Preservation= "i would rather believe and be wrong, then not believe and be wrong" which means fear of pain is what motivates belief.
Revenge= "There is a special place in hell for these people" wanting the god to even things out after death since he obviously won't do it in life and neither can you.
Brainwashing= indoctrination at early ages, i.e. school, church, social gatherings, etc.

IMO, the third reason is by far the most important. It's questionable how many people would grow up believing in existence of a deity if, as children, they weren't told by their parents and others that said deity is real.

But, I think this is really rather off topic.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 4:01:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Change that around slightly and it would be the Christian who would say that this formula that you present here would more be in line with the stated atheistic program instead of the Christian agenda.
I  can see why some of you boys and girls are rather confused about spiritual knowledge and the God in heaven.
It looks like you are swinging the heck out of the old scarred bat of carnal thinking; when no ball of spiritual knowledge is being pitched for you to swing at.
Swing and a miss, Swing and a miss, Swing and a miss!
View Quote

Wat?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 4:11:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Do you mean like this one, which clearly states that nephilim were there before the sons of God came in to the daughters of men.

Gen. 6:4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gen. 6:4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them.

I think you are misreading that, due to the way the sentence is composed and punctuated. Try it this way:

When the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them, the Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward.

Otherwise, what would be the point of mentioning that the sons of God mated with female humans? And if the Nephilim were not the product of such unions, where did they come from?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 4:16:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
There is verifiable evidence of "Giants"; or skeletal remains of them, and a lot of them; some twice the size of normal men and bigger...
View Quote

ISTR seeing a TV documentary showing skeletal remains that were about 8 feet tall, but I've never seen or read anything credible about 12 feet tall (or taller) skeletons.

Can you cite any reputable source(s)?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 4:32:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
There is verifiable evidence of "Giants"; or skeletal remains of them, and a lot of them; some twice the size of normal men and bigger, which have been excavated and uncovered from all over the world for quite some time now.
View Quote

I have no doubt that there were giants. Some even had six fingers on each hand and six toes. What I'm saying is that in Gen. 6, it is speaking of men of renown or giants among men.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 4:47:26 PM EDT
[#21]
and the giants will return one day.. not enough ammo and sucks for those left behind
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 4:49:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I have no doubt that there were giants. Some even had six fingers on each hand and six toes. What I'm saying is that in Gen. 6, it is speaking of men of renown or giants among men.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe that they are one in the same. These "Nephilim" were hybrid giants, of renown, or the famous men. First they were very large in stature, which naturally would make mortal men and women look up to them, but also superior creatues according to their capabilities to reason not only just physically, but mentally and spiritually also.
Remember here also that they, the hybrid giants, or how they became designated by the word "Nephilim" had a father parent who was indeed a very powerful and potently powerful, persuasive, even having a capability of being an awesomely violent being; even in the fallen state in which they and their human breeding stock had become. And it were those angelic beings who instructed their hybrid offspring in the efficient use of these powers to make them more famous, and more renowned than ever as this race carried on until the great flood Noah's day.
And remember here too that the Bible accounts for these beings being present in the world after the flood also, was the general cause of this action.
The spiritual law of reoccurrence for them; without God's complete intervention process in order to stop them from being again.
The Bible states about King David and his special soldiers killing the last of them about three thousand years age.
But, there is no telling what some physical blood lines in humans consist of even to this very day. It is possible that there could still be traits in men as small and insignificant as they may be. But there again, is there really anything that exists or has existed, that is truly insignificant in this world in our past, and especially so now in our time?

Ask Dennis Rodman!
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 5:09:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I believe that they are one in the same. These "Nephilim" were hybrid giants, of renown, or the famous men. First they were very large in stature, which naturally would make mortal men and women look up to them, but also superior creatues according to their capabilities to reason not only just physically, but mentally and spiritually also.
Remember here also that they, the hybrid giants, or how they became designated by the word "Nephilim" had a father parent who was indeed a very powerful and potently powerful and persuasive being even in the fallen state in which they and their human breeding stock had become. And it were those angelic beings who instructed their hybrid offspring in the efficient use of these powers to make them more famous, and more renowned than ever as this race carried on until the great flood Noah's day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Remember here also that they, the hybrid giants, or how they became designated by the word "Nephilim" had a father parent who was indeed a very powerful and potently powerful and persuasive being even in the fallen state in which they and their human breeding stock had become. And it were those angelic beings who instructed their hybrid offspring in the efficient use of these powers to make them more famous, and more renowned than ever as this race carried on until the great flood Noah's day.

So are you saying that Gen. 6:4 is incorrect? The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.
Or are you going with your buddy's translation from a previous post?

I don't believe angels breed. How about this one?
Mat 22:30 “For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 5:13:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Who is my buddy?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 5:28:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Who is my buddy?
View Quote

I was joking about that.
I think you might have his posts blocked, but he had an alternate translation of Gen. 6:4, that I have no idea where it might have came from.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 5:32:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Now I want to remind you, though you know all of these things: the Lord, having first of all, saved a people out of Egypt, latter destroyed those who did not believe; and He has kept, with eternal chains in darkness for the judgment of the great day, angels who did not keep their own position (or angels who fell from God's grace and then out of heaven) but deserted their proper dwelling (or their dwelling places in heaven).
In the same way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them committed sexual immorality and practiced perversions , just as they did, and serves as an example by undergoing the punishment by eternal fire.
Nevertheless, these dreamers likewise defile their flesh, despise authority, and blaspheme glorious beings. Yet Michael the archangel, when he was disputing with the Devil in a debate about Moses' body did not dare bring an abusive condemnation against him, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"

But these people (or the following gentry) blaspheme anything that they don't understand (or don't intuitively understand), and what they don't know by instinct, like unreasoning animals-----they destroy themselves with these things. Woe to them! For they have traveled in the way of Cain, have abandoned themselves to the error of Balaam for profit, and have perished in Korah's rebellion (or Korah's rebellion against the authority of God).

Jude 1: 5-11

I believe Jude here, the half-brother of Jesus Christ was speaking about concerning some of these "hybrids" and some of the hotsbeds of sin and how it affected the people of those areas that they were in control of in that day. The people just became progressively more evil at a rate which warranted God to destroy them all completely before they could spread out any further, as God would even cause more devastation in the land as the cause of it. God is a most patient and compassionate God but will deal with sin when it gets to be at a certain level and decisively at one point; even by killing all save eight. Even Lot's wife was turned into salt, and then over time into stone, for her disobedience concerning God's command. She still stands guard over the desert floor and remaining sulfur balls in a rock formation facing back to this very day.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 5:33:59 PM EDT
[#27]
<><
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 5:54:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

So are you saying that Gen. 6:4 is incorrect?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So are you saying that Gen. 6:4 is incorrect?

SAE is saying the same thing that I did: You are misreading Genesis 6:4.

It might help if you don't ignore Genesis 6:2: the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were fair; and they took to wife such of them as they chose.

When read in context, Genesis 6:4 is saying that the Nephilim were the mighty men of old, the men of renown, not that (as you think) the Nephilim were different beings from the mighty men of old.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 5:57:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I was joking about that.
I think you might have his posts blocked, but he had an alternate translation of Gen. 6:4, that I have no idea where it might have came from.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who is my buddy?

I was joking about that.

It isn't an alternate translation. I just swapped the first and second halves of the sentence in an attempt to make it easier for you to understand what it says.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 6:05:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Yeah, have no idea what he posts anymore.

Stan?

My boy is that you?
Come to me my precious son and let me touch your face!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who is my buddy?

I was joking about that.

Yeah, have no idea what he posts anymore.

Stan?

My boy is that you?

<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 6:34:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Alright gentlemen the children are in bed; now we may resume.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 6:37:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Now I want to remind you, though you know all of these things: the Lord, having first of all, saved a people out of Egypt, latter destroyed those who did not believe; and He has kept, with eternal chains in darkness for the judgment of the great day, angels who did not keep their own position (or angels who fell from God's grace and then out of heaven) but deserted their proper dwelling (or their dwelling places in heaven).
In the same way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them committed sexual immorality and practiced perversions , just as they did, and serves as an example by undergoing the punishment by eternal fire.
Nevertheless, these dreamers likewise defile their flesh, despise authority, and blaspheme glorious beings. Yet Michael the archangel, when he was disputing with the Devil in a debate about Moses' body did not dare bring an abusive condemnation against him, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"

But these people (or the following gentry) blaspheme anything that they don't understand (or don't intuitively understand), and what they don't know by instinct, like unreasoning animals-----they destroy themselves with these things. Woe to them! For they have traveled in the way of Cain, have abandoned themselves to the error of Balaam for profit, and have perished in Korah's rebellion (or Korah's rebellion against the authority of God).

I believe Jude here, the half-brother of Jesus Christ, was speaking about concerning some of these "hybrids" and some of the hotsbeds of sin and how it affected the people of those areas that they were in control of in that day. The people just became progressively more evil at a rate which warranted God to destroy them all completely before they could spread out any further, as God would even cause more devastation in the land as the cause of it. God is a most patient and compassionate God but will deal with sin when it gets to be at a certain level and decisively at one point; even by killing all save eight. Even Lot's wife was turned into salt, and then over time into stone, for her disobedience concerning God's command. She still stands guard over the desert floor and remaining sulfur balls in a rock formation facing back to this very day.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 6:38:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

But these people (or the following gentry) blaspheme anything that they don't understand (or don't intuitively understand), and what they don't know by instinct, like unreasoning animals-----they destroy themselves with these things. Woe to them! For they have traveled in the way of Cain, have abandoned themselves to the error of Balaam for profit, and have perished in Korah's rebellion.

I believe Jude here, the half-brother of Jesus Christ was speaking about concerning some of these "hybrids" and some of the hotsbeds of sin and how it affected the people of those areas that they were in control of in that day. The people just became progressively more evil at a rate which warranted God to destroy them all completely before they could spread out any further, as God would even cause more devastation in the land as the cause of it. God is a most patient and compassionate God but will deal with sin when it gets to be at a certain level and decisively at one point; even by killing all save eight. Even Lot's wife was turned into salt, and then over time into stone, for her disobedience concerning God's command. She still stands guard over the desert floor and remaining sulfur balls in a rock formation facing back to this very day.
View Quote

Jude said nothing about hybrids. He is talking about different types of condemned ungodly persons that will face the fire. Sexual immorality, whoredom and harlotry are also idioms that represent following false gods, which leads to the fire, along with the unbelieving angels who followed satan, a false god.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 6:41:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Now, look over a little further in Jude 1: 12-13 for further explanation as in chapter 13: "stars" mean fallen angels, or "fallen ones".
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 6:47:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Look in verse 14 concerning Enoch's prophesy before he was, "not there.".
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 7:52:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Now, look over a little further in Jude 1: 12-13 for further explanation as in chapter 13: "stars" mean fallen angels, or "fallen ones".
View Quote

When I look at several different translations, I see these verses, as well as 14 referring to men. If it said fallen stars, I would agree that it meant fallen ones, but wondering stars, not so much. Stars can be an idiom for fallen angels, but not always. Joseph's dream about his 11 brothers being stars is one example.
It's coming on to Shabbat now so I'm signing off.
Shabbat shalom Brother, and have a good weekend.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:01:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Jude said nothing about hybrids. He is talking about different types of condemned ungodly persons that will face the fire. Sexual immorality, whoredom and harlotry are also idioms that represent following false gods, which leads to the fire, along with the unbelieving angels who followed satan, a false god.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But these people (or the following gentry) blaspheme anything that they don't understand (or don't intuitively understand), and what they don't know by instinct, like unreasoning animals-----they destroy themselves with these things. Woe to them! For they have traveled in the way of Cain, have abandoned themselves to the error of Balaam for profit, and have perished in Korah's rebellion.

Well, I can see the points that you make and they are true. However, it is also true that the Nephilim were in the earth in those days also. And logically speaking here also, with Sodom and Gomorrah being probably the worst sin cities in the world in those days, with five other cities in the area heading down the same path and quickly, then I must concede that by this evidence also that the Nephilim were alive and well and working being in control of these cities. Probably a very good example and view of the first era of socialist dictatorship on the planet; as an example of having others in control who are perceived as superior in all ways to the ones that they oppress. And they were oppressive toward godly actions and godly thought. This is why the people became so degraded in everything that they endeavored to achieve. These were cities where grievous sin and plenty of it was legal. The Bible never does openly talk about the leadership of these places either does it?

You know, place where its citizens attempted to have sexual relations with "The Angel of the LORD".
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:05:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

When I look at several different translations, I see these verses, as well as 14 referring to men. If it said fallen stars, I would agree that it meant fallen ones, but wondering stars, not so much. Stars can be an idiom for fallen angels, but not always. Joseph's dream about his 11 brothers being stars is one example.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And the same to you; and a blessing for you and the other brothers down below.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:58:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Stan?

My boy is that you?
View Quote

Daddy, that's not my face!
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:26:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:37:06 PM EDT
[#41]
<><
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:52:56 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

right, facts make people crazy and the invisible magic man in the sky loves you but do what he says without question or you will suffer eternally is what real sane people believe.

Do you people realize how comparative God is to a abusive spouse? its a 100% correlation. Do what i say, with out question or deviation in any way oooorrrr suffer. But he does it cuz he loves you. The exact same thing every abusive spouse says, "im doing this for your own good cuz i love you" but some how when the abuser is a totalitarian deity, its ok. And not to mention, the spying god does on us would make the NSA uncomfortable.

Revenge= "There is a special place in hell for these people" wanting the god to even things out after death since he obviously won't do it in life and neither can you. And this way you really never have to lift a finger to help anyone because gods on your side, or so you hope.

Brainwashing= indoctrination at early ages, i.e. school, church, social gatherings, etc. "god created this and that because he loves us" meanwhile omitting the constant and excruciating suffering that takes place on every square inch of land, in all religions, by all types of people regardless of age since the beginning of human time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You forgot about another class of believers...

The ones like me who have witnessed miracles and had prayers answered immediately.

I believe because He is real.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:02:32 PM EDT
[#43]
It's coming on to Shabbat now.

The LORD spoke to Moses: "Tell Aaron and he sons (or the perpetual state of the Levitical Priesthood through him) how you are to bless the Israelites. Say to them:

The LORD bless you and protect you;
the LORD make his face shine on you,
and be gracious to you; the LORD
look with favor upon you
and give you peace (or prosperity).

In this way they will put My name (or the name Yahweh: YHWH) on the Israelites, and I will bless them."

Shabbat Shalom Shalev

SAE
Christians United for Israel
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:08:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

The ones like me who have witnessed miracles and had prayers answered immediately.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you for your testimony my brother, because this is as important as it is real.
If only some could ever know.
It is truly sad how they will see us in eternity and how we will view them with the mind of Christ.

SAE
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:29:07 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Thank you for your testimony my brother, because this is as important as it is real.

It is truly sad how they will see us in eternity and how we will view them with the mind of Christ.

SAE

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

SAE

You don't have to thank me, but you are most welcome.

I can't stand idly by while people make out like my Lord, Savior of the world, and Creator of everything is not real.

He is real, His blessings are real, His mercy is great, His love is awesome. I'm so thankful for His mercy for a sinner like me.

He has done so much for me, I don't even know where to start.

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:32:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I don't believe angels breed.
View Quote

Then what were "the sons of God" who bred with the daughters of men, if they were not angels?
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:18:33 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I can't stand idly by while people make out like my Lord, Savior of the world, and Creator of everything is not real.

He is real, His blessings are real, His mercy is great, His love is awesome. I'm so thankful for His mercy for a sinner like me.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

SAE

It is awesome to see Christian love so great.
This is what we need to do to show others.
There is no church but the in us as we tabernacle in the spirit with the Lord of Hosts of all creation; we a living sacrifice by the Name in Christ, who is governed by the Holy Spirit to believe, and only through Him we may believe! The greatest gift that anyone could ever receive is the One which we have now deeper than the marrow is in our bones!
There is no other Name by which we can be saved!!!

Halleluiah Brother of God!!!
Thank You Jesus Our LORD!!!!
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 9:22:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Really guys?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stan?

My boy is that you?

Daddy, that's not my face!

Really guys?

You do realize that he will continue on like this in the "Religon" Forum until he is stopped?
Right?

If you do not like me for some reason, then I can handle that all day long!
But is it fair to some others who post in here, or anyone for that matter to have to endure a troller as such; whose only agenda now is to become worse and more intense at heckling, disrupting, and derailing any thread within this form now?
It will only get worse from here.
Yes, he has now introduced the idea of child pedophilia and open perversion into this form.
What's next?

edit: Oh by the way, just my two cents here sir.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 2:20:45 PM EDT
[#49]
might of missed it but have you heard of joe jordan and the ce4 research ministry? I was interviewed by mufon for my experiences and it led back to fallen angel/demonic activity. id have to dig for it but it's out there.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 11:22:34 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Care to share those experiences?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top