Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2014 6:41:42 PM EDT
Every time I get close to finishing this bible degree, something comes in the way to stop it or get me to quit.  The last semester I was nearly kicked out because a student was harassing me and the blame got put on me when I had to defend myself and explain everything to the deans and vice president. I am so done dealing with this college but I can't finish anywhere else and I only have four classes left.
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 6:50:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Every time I get close to finishing this bible degree, something comes in the way to stop it or get me to quit.  The last semester I was nearly kicked out because a student was harassing me and the blame got put on me when I had to defend myself and explain everything to the deans and vice president. I am so done dealing with this college but I can't finish anywhere else and I only have four classes left.
View Quote

You don't need a piece of paper to preach the gospel.  That said, good luck completing your studies!
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 7:35:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I am going to apologie to my brothers and sisters. I made this post out of hurt and I am deeply sorry. I got flustered and it's been the weekend from a nightmare because I got sick. I was able to talk it out with the student and all is at peace now once we came to an agreement. it's times like this I wish SAE lived around my part, I have learned a lot from that guy.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:21:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 8:55:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

What part of MO are you in?

I've got a bit of a background in Christian higher ed if you want to PM me.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 3:14:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

sending you a pm :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top