Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/15/2014 10:53:55 PM EDT

i know i am lost yet i am not sure i am ready to be found.

is there anywhere to have an open discussion about religion without all the pressure?
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 3:03:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

is there anywhere to have an open discussion about religion without all the pressure?
View Quote

Just curious, why are you sure you're not ready to be found?  By the way, God knows you and where you are, He doesn't have to find you. You have to do the finding. Ask, seek, knock.

I'm not sure what you mean by pressure, but a pastor of a church near you will usually meet and discuss things with you. You can IM several people on this forum with questions as well.
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 5:06:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't want stress about religion in here?
I think you should pull out your man card while you can and talk about this to someone.
And not necessarily getting information from B. or C. in this thread about which church you should go to, that's between you and God latter on if you make a decision to let God have some say so in your life and through His word..
But, what about right now Hoss?

There are no guarantees in this world as you probably well know it.
Not trying to pressure but there  are so many in denial concerning just about anything these days!

Savvy?

Instead of running the gauntlet out here in open forum, why don't you IM someone so that you can stay focused about this situation, or your advantages and the benefits according to your salvation that you may receive concerning the greatest thing that someone can ever do.
You already have people here that are praying for you because God loves You.
That is why there is a band of highly trained man-eating monkey ninjas outside your window and on the roof with repelling gear with their crash helmets on  right now!

God is not asking you to change your life, except to know that you are a sinner, as we all are and will continue to be, but to be transformed in God's timing which God says that it will be easy for you to do!

The turning away from sin and death.

What do you say?
It was easy for me!

Jimmie

Link Posted: 8/28/2014 10:40:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Just curious, why are you sure you're not ready to be found?  By the way, God knows you and where you are, He doesn't have to find you. You have to do the finding. Ask, seek, knock.

I'm not sure what you mean by pressure, but a pastor of a church near you will usually meet and discuss things with you. You can IM several people on this forum with questions as well.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

1. without faith, there can't be doubt, so there must be a whole lot of faith somewhere.

2. when was the last time you talked to a pastor and  had an open discussion without any spin or someone trying to convert you?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:57:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

1. without faith, there can't be doubt, so there must be a whole lot of faith somewhere.

2. when was the last time you talked to a pastor and  had an open discussion without any spin or someone trying to convert you?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

1. I'm not really sure what this means

2. I've been a Christian for over 20 years now, and prior to that I never talked to a pastor. So I would have to say never. If you ask a Christian about God then you better be prepared to hear the Gospel.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 7:47:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Brother, you are ALWAYS ready to be found.

Remember, The Lord is willing to leave behind 99 sheep to find the one that has gone astray, and He rejoices upon finding it.

There is no one too lost to be found by Christ. Look at Saint Paul, for crying out loud...

All you have to do is stop hiding from Him. There is no sin (but one) He will not forgive, and He has heard them all before.

Go to Him. It makes all the difference in the world.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:43:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey, I've been a pastor for 14 years and have a phd. IM me whatever questions you'd like.

Fair warning - id rather you be a Christian than not, but IMHO honest questions & answers are the best way to get there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top