User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 11:27:39 AM EDT
[#1]
<><
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:04:46 PM EDT
[#2]
(So) And Noah fathered three sons (or the forerunners of all current mankind): Shem, Ham, and Japheth. Now the earth was corrupt (or was virtually corrupt and lawless) in God's sight, and the earth was filled with violence (or injustice rather than the understanding of the Lord's statutes, laws, and precepts; God's perfect ways of practice). God saw (or God saw all at once and in every place) how corrupt the earth was, for all flesh had corrupted its way on the earth.

Then God said to Noah, ''I have decided to put and end to all flesh, for the earth is filled with violence because of them (or because of the people and the Nephilim alike practicing wide spread corruption in the earth); therefore I am going to destroy them along with the earth (or and all of the creatures who roam on the earth amongst them).

The Testimony of Moses through the Record and the Spirit of God upon Him
Genesis 6: 10-13
Noah Fathers Shem, Ham, and Japheth: God Judges Man and Finds Him Deficient in all of His Ways
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 12:15:49 PM EDT
[#3]
(So) Make yourself (The Spirit of God speaking to Noah) an ark (or enormous floating vessel or sturdy covered barge) of gofer wood (or unknown species of tree; perhaps large pine or cypress variety). Make rooms in the ark, and cover it with pitch (or a thick viscous dark substance from the process from boiling down tar used for coating and waterproofing seams and shiplap as the ark was the origination of this process for all seafaring vessels of that archaic type to come after it), inside and outside of it.

This is how you to make it: The ark will be 450 feet long, 75 feet wide, and 45 feet high.

You are to make a roof, finishing the sides of the ark to within 18 inches (Lit to a cubit) of the roof. You are to put a door in the side of the ark. Make it with lower, middle, and upper decks.

The Word that the Spirit of God gave Moses the Legislator Concerning the Ark and Salvation of God
Genesis 6: 14-16
God Speaks to Noah: The Plan to Build the Ark of Salvation: Measurements to Build Solomon's Temple to the LORD many Years in the Future after the Deluge on Mankind Save Eight; The Number of Jesus Christ
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 5:07:04 PM EDT
[#4]
"Understand that I am bringing a deluge (or the first but universal great flood)-------floodwaters on the earth to destroy all flesh under heaven (Lit heavens) with the breath of life in it. Everything on earth will die. But I will establish My covenant (or God's perpetual contract with man for the purpose of blessing and redemption from eternal death) with you, and you will enter the ark with your sons (God speaking to Noah), your wife, and your son's wives.

The First Book of the Old Testament of the Holy Bible
Genesis: 6: 17-18
God Warns Noah about the Great Flood: Noah and Family's Salvation from Flood Secured

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 12:37:15 PM EDT
[#5]
You are also to bring into the ark two of every living thing of all flesh, male and female, to keep them alive with you. Two of everything-----from birds according to their kinds, from livestock according to their kinds, and from every animal that crawls on the ground according to its kind-----will come with you so that you can keep them alive.

The Word of God Through Moses
Genesis 6: 19-20
God Instructs Noah
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:48:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Take with you every kind of food that is eaten; gather it as food for you and for them (or the animal cargo)." And Noah did this. He did everything that God commanded him to.
Then the LORD said to Noah, "Enter the ark, for you and all your household, for I have seen that you alone are righteous before Me in this generation."

The Accounting of Moses the Legislator concerning the Sacred Scroll of Genesis
Genesis: 6: 21-22 / 7: 1
God Commands Noah Concerning the Provisions: God Speaks a Blessing over Noah according to God's Own Righteousness
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 10:29:19 PM EDT
[#7]
"You are to take with you seven pairs, a male and its female of all the clean animals, and two of the animals are not clean, a male and a female, and seven pairs, male and female, of the birds of the sky-----in order to keep their offspring alive (or alive latter on; when the ground was dry) on the face of the whole earth."

The Transcription of Moses the Legislator
Genesis 7: 2-3
Entering the Ark: Clean versus Unclean
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 1:37:32 PM EDT
[#8]
(the Spirit of the Lord speaking to Noah) Seven days from now I will cause it to rain upon the earth for 40 days and 40 nights, and I will wipe off of the face of the earth every living thing I have made,"
And Noah did everything that the LORD had commanded him to do.

The First Old Testament Book of the Holy Christian Bible
Genesis 7: 4-5
Preparing To Enter The Ark Of God: God Informs Noah Concerning The Rain That Will Come Upon The Earth
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 9:43:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Now Noah was 600 years old when the deluge came and water covered the earth. So Noah, his sons, his wife, and his sons' wives entered the ark because of the waters of the deluge (or because of the great and universal flood now coming upon the whole earth).
From the clean animals (seven pairs each), unclean animals (two pairs each), birds (clean and unclean), and every creature that crawls on the ground, two of each male, and female, entered the ark with Noah, just as God had commanded him (or commanded them).

Seven days latter the waters of the deluge (or great flood) came upon the earth (or came upon the earth covering all but the mountainous areas left to be flooded completely).

Genesis 7: 6-9
Entering the Ark: Salvation for the Clean and the Unclean

Link Posted: 10/11/2014 1:29:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Now in the sixth-hundredth year of Noah's life, and in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on that day all of the sources of the watery depths burst open (or all of the subterranean portals were loosed by God and His angels), and the floodgates of the sky were opened, and the rain fell upon the earth for forty days and forty nights.

On that same day (or on the day that the deluge began) Noah along with his sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth, Noah's wife, and his three sons' wives entered into the ark with Noah.

The Genesis Account as Written by Moses; God's Witness
Genesis 7: 11-13
The Deluge: All of God's Floodgates are Loosed<>The Ark of God's Salvation is Ready
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 7:39:54 AM EDT
[#11]
They (or Noah and his family) entered it with all of the wildlife according to their kinds (or species of their kinds), all livestock according to their kinds, every creature who crawls on the earth according to its kind, all birds, every fowl (or the entirety of the bird family according to their kinds and varieties), and everything with wings according to their kinds.

Two (or at least two according to God's command concerning the clean animals and the unclean), of all flesh that has the breath of life in it entered the ark with Noah and his family. Those that entered, male and female of all flesh, entered just as God had commanded Noah.

Then the LORD shut them in (or the LORD sealed them in the ark of the salvation)

The Transcription of Moses the Legislator
Genesis 7: 14-16
The Great Flood Begins: The LORD Seals Noah and His Family Unto Redemption
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 4:03:59 PM EDT
[#12]
The deluge (or the great flood) continued 40 days on the earth; the waters increased and lifted up the ark so that it rose above the earth (or in time rose above all of the great mountains until sea and heavens were all that could be seen). The waters surged and increased greatly (or greatly in volume and speed), and the ark floated on the surface of the water.

Then the water surged even higher on the earth, and all of the high mountains under the whole sky were covered.

The Accounting of the Universal Flood According to Moses the Legislator
Genesis 7: 17-19
The Deluge: The Universal Sea Covers the Mountain Tops
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 9:45:26 AM EDT
[#13]
The mountains were covered as the waters surged above them more than twenty feet (Lit surged 15 cubits over the highest mountain peaks). All flesh perished-----creatures that crawl on the earth, birds, livestock, wildlife, and all creatures that swarm of the earth, as well as all mankind (or and including the annihilation of the Nephilim).

Everything with the breath of the spirit of life in its nostrils----everything on dry land died.

The Great Flood Account as Transcribed by Moses the Legislator
Genesis 7: 20-22
The Deluge: All Creatures on the Previously Dry Ground Perish
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 7:47:38 PM EDT
[#14]
And He wiped out every living thing that was on (or living on ) the surface of the ground, from mankind to livestock, to creatures that crawl, to birds of the sky, and they were wiped off of the earth.
Only Noah was left, and those that were with him in the ark.
And the waters surged on the earth for 150 days.

The Deluge according to Moses
Genesis 7: 23-24 (end of chapter)
The Deluge: God destroys all Creatures Living on the Ground and Many in the Seas
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 9:42:42 AM EDT
[#15]
<><
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 1:40:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
God remembered Noah (or God continued concerning His plan for Noah), as well as all of the wildlife and all of the livestock that were with him (or Noah and his family) in the ark. After this, God caused a wind (or a great and sustained wind; or  a wind from the Spirit of God) to pass over the earth, and then the waters began to subside.

The sources of the watery depths and the floodgates of the sky were closed (or were closed with a super-natural closing of wind), and the rain from the sky ceased.

The Transcription of the Genesis Account of Moses the Legislator
Genesis 8: 1-2
he Flood Recedes: God Remembers Noah
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 5:18:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Now, the water steadily receded from the earth, and by the end of 150 days the waters had decreased significantly. The ark came to rest in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on the mountains of Ararat.

The First Old Testament Book of the Holy Bible
Genesis 8: 3-4
The Flood Recedes: The Ark Runs Aground
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 4:44:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Now the waters continued to recede until the tenth month; in the tenth month, on the first day of the month, the tops of the mountains were visible. After forty days Noah opened the window of the ark that he had made, and he sent out a raven (or black bird). It flew (Lit went) back and forth until the waters had dried up on the earth.

The First Old Testament Book of the Bible
Genesis 8: 5-7
The Flood Waters Recede: Dry Land Visible  
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:37:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Then he sent a dove to see whether the water on the earth's surface had gone down, but the dove found no resting place for her foot. So she returned to him in the ark because water still covered the whole earth.

He (Noah) reached out (or reached out of an upper deck window) and then brought her into the ark with him.
So Noah waited seven more days and sent out the dove from the ark again.

The Written Account of the Deluge According to Moses the Legislator
The Old Testament Book of Genesis 8: 8-10
The Flood Recedes: Noah's Dove Finds No Place of Resting
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:33:05 AM EDT
[#20]
So, when the dove came back to him (or Noah) at evening, there was a plucked olive leaf in her beak. So Noah then knew that the level of water on the earth's surface had gone down.
After Noah had waited another seven days, he sent out the dove again, but she did not return to him after that.

The Old Testament Book of the GENESIS Account of Moses
Genesis 8: 11-12
The Food Recedes: The Dove and Olive Leaf
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 8:56:16 AM EDT
[#21]
In the six hundred and first year (or dating from the birth of Noah), in the first month, on the first day of the month, the water that had covered the earth was dried up. Then Noah removed the ark's cover and saw that the surface of the ground was drying.

By the twenty-seventh day of the second month, the earth was dry.

Genesis 8: 13-14
The Flood Recedes: The Earth's Surface Dries
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 9:54:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Then God spoke to Noah, "Come out of the ark, you, your wife, your sons, and your sons' wives with you. Bring out every living thing of all flesh that is with you-----birds, livestock, livestock, creatures that crawl on the ground-----and they will spread over the earth and be fruitful and multiply on the earth (or on the earth again).

The Genesis Account After the Deluge According to Moses the Legislator
Genesis 8:15-17
The Flood Recedes: God Blesses Life Again
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 6:28:44 PM EDT
[#23]
So Noah, along with his sons, his wife, and his son's wives, came out. All wildlife, all livestock, every bird, and every creature that crawls on the earth came out of the ark by their groups.

Then Noah built an alter to the LORD.
He took some of every kind of clean animal and every kind of clean bird (or every kind of animal which was deemed ceremonially clean and ones which were good for man's food) and offered burnt offerings on the alter.

So, when he LORD smelled the pleasing aroma, He said to Himself (or One), "I will never again curse the ground (or curse the ground additionally as far as it had already received a curse because of Adam) because of man, even though man's inclination is about evil from his or her youth. And I will never again strike down every living thing as I have done (or have accomplished up to this very day).

The Accounting of the Deluge and After According to Moses the Legislator
Genesis 8: 18-21
The LORD's Promise: A New Season for Man
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 10:56:32 PM EDT
[#24]
"As long as the earth endures,
seedtime and harvest,
cold and heat,
summer and winter,
and day and night
will not cease"
[The LORD's Declaration]

The Book and Sacred Writings of Moses the Giver of the Law of God
Genesis 8: 22 (end of chapter)
The LORD's Promise: Seedtime and Harvest
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 12:00:23 PM EDT
[#25]
So God blessed Noah and his sons and said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth (or Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth; just as God had done toward Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden in the beginning).

The fear and terror of you (or the fear and terror of you according to the sin that you bear will be a reminder to you and for your immediate survival to kill or be killed or to escape the wild animals and live) will be on every living creature (or every wild living creature) on the earth, every bird of the sky, every creature that crawls on the ground, and all the fish in the sea (or and for their ultimate survival also).

They are placed under your authority.

The First Old Testament Book by the Holy Spirit Which Abode in Moses the Legislator
Genesis 9: 1-2
God's Covenant with Noah: God Greatly Blesses Noah with a Natural Balance of Created Life on Earth
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:21:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Every living creature will be food for you; as I gave green plants, now I have given you everything. However, you must not eat meat with its lifeblood in it. I will require the life (or a life's blood payment) of every animal and every man for your life and your blood.

I will require the life of each man's brother (or a penalty of death) for a man's life.

The First Old Testament Book of the Holy Bible by Moses
Genesis 9: 3-5
God's Covenant With Noah: Statutes and Ordinances Concerning the Shedding of Blood
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:29:56 AM EDT
[#27]
"Whoever sheds man's blood,
his blood will be shed by man,
for God made man
in His image."

The Law of God Transcribed By Moses The Legislator
Genesis 9: 6
God's Covenant With Moses: The Retribution of Murder
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 10:49:23 AM EDT
[#28]
"But you (or as God speaks to Noah), be fruitful and multiply; spread out over the earth and multiply on it." Then God said to Noah and to his son's who were with him, "Understand that I am confirming My covenant with you and your descendants after you, and with every living creature that is with you-----birds, livestock, and all wildlife of the earth that are with you-----all of the animals of the earth that came out of the ark.

I confirm My covenant with you that never again will all flesh (or all flesh except all who stand and live before God today), be wiped out by the waters of a deluge to destroy the earth."

The Written Statement and Accounting of GENESIS by the Hand of MOSES the Legislator
Genesis 9: 7-11
God's Covenant With Noah: God Reestablishes His Blessing on all Things to Further Lessen the Curse on Mankind

Link Posted: 11/29/2014 1:19:27 PM EDT
[#29]
And God said, "This is the sign of the covenant I am making between Me and you and every living creature which is with you, a covenant for all future generations: I have placed My bow (Lit bow of colors; rainbow) in the clouds, and it will be a sign of the covenant between Me and the earth.

Whenever I form clouds over the earth and the bow appears in the clouds, I will remember My covenant between Me and you and every living creature of all flesh: water will never again become a deluge to destroy all flesh."

The First Old Testament Book of the Holy Bible and Written By MOSES the Legeslator
Genesis 9: 12-15
God's Covenant With Noah: Signs of the Renewed and Eternally Occurring Covenant of God
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 12:57:10 AM EDT
[#30]
"The bow will be in the clouds, and I will look at it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh on earth."
God then said to Noah, "This is the sign of covenant that I have confirmed between Me and all flesh on earth."
Noah's sons who came out of the ark were Shem, Ham, and Japheth, Ham was the father of Canaan. These three were Noah's sons, and from them the whole world was populated (or by them the whole world was populated again).

The Genesis Account According to MOSES
Genesis 9: 16-19
God's Covenant With Noah: Prophecies Concerning Noah's Family

Link Posted: 12/2/2014 10:55:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Noah, a man of the soil, was the first to plant a vineyard. He drank some of the wine, became drunk, and uncovered himself (or passed out naked from the wine), inside his tent. Ham, the father of Canaan, saw his father naked and told his two brothers outside.

The Ham's brothers, Shem and Japheth, took a cloak and placed it over both of their shoulders, and walking backwards, they covered their father's nakedness.
There faces were turned away, and they did not see their father naked.

The First Old Testament Book of the Holy Bible Written by MOSES
Genesis 9: 20-23
Prophecies Concerning Noah's Family: Noah Opens Himself To Disgrace
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 3:01:32 PM EDT
[#32]
When Noah awoke from his drinking and learned what his youngest son had done to him, he said: Canaan will be cursed. He will be the lowest of slaves to his brothers.
He also said: Praise the LORD the God of Shem; Canaan (or Canaan's lineage through his father Ham) will be his slave. God will extend (The Hb word for extend sounds like Japheth) Japheth.
Canaan will be his slave (or Canaan will bow down and pay tribute to him).

Now Noah lived 350 years after the flood.
So Noah's life lasted 950 years; then he died (or after that, his days were finished)

The Old Testament Book of Genesis by the Accounting of MOSES the Legislator
Genesis 9: 24-28 (end of chapter)
Prophecies Concerning Noah's Family: The Generational Curse Of Ham And Canaan By Noah
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 10:02:55 AM EDT
[#33]
These are the family records of Noah's sons,
Shem, Ham, and Japheth.
They also had sons after the deluge.
Japheth's son's: Gomer, Magog, Madai,
Javan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras.

The Book of Genesis of the Old Testament Written by MOSES of the Holy Bible
Genesis 10: 1-2
The Table of Nations: The Linage Of JAPHETH
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 6:10:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Gomer's sons: Ashkenaz, Riphath, and Togarmah.
And Javan's sons: Elishah, Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim (or Akkad).

The coastal people spread out into their lands. These are Japheth's sons by their clans, in their own nations.
Each group had its own language.

The First Book of the Old Testament of the Holy Bible
GENESIS 10: 3-5
The Table of Nations: Gomer and Javan's Prodigy
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 10:25:39 AM EDT
[#35]
Ham's sons: Cush, Egypt, Put, and Canaan.
Cush's sons: Seba, Havilah, Sabtah, Ramah,
and Sateca.
And Ramah's sons: Sheba and Dedan.

The Old Testament and First Book of the Holy Bible Accounting of Genealogies by MOSES
Genesis 10: 6-7
The Table of Nations: The Linage of Ham
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 8:02:02 AM EDT
[#36]
Cush fathered Nimrod, who was the first powerful man on earth. He was a powerful hunter in the sight of the Lord (or a powerful hunter in the sight of the LORD with no rival). That is why it is said, "Like Nimrod, a powerful hunter in the sight of the LORD." His kingdom started with (or in) Babylon, Erech, Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar (or in Babylonia).

The First Book of the Old Testament of the Holy Bible: GENESIS
Genesis 10: 8-10
The Table of Nations: The Accursed Race of Hunters and Hunted
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 10:27:57 AM EDT
[#37]
From that land he (or Nimrod) went to Assyria and built Nineveh, Rehoboth-ir, Calah, and Resen, between Nineveh and the great city Calah.
Egypt fathered Ludim, Anamin,
Lehabin, Naphtuhim, Pathrusim,
Casluhim (the Philistines came from them),
and Caphtorim.

The First Book of the Old Testament of the Holy Bible of God
GENESIS 10: 11-14
The Table of Nations: The Genealogical Line Of Egypt
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 1:09:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Canaan fathered Sidon his firstborn,
and the Hittites, the Jebusites,
and the Amorites, the Girgashites,
the Hivites, the Arkites, the Sinites,
the Arvadites, the Zemarites,
and the Hamathites.

Afterwards the Canaanite clans scattered.

The First Old Testament Book of the Holy Bible of God
Genesis: 10: 15-18
The Table of Nations: The Genealogical Linage of Canaan
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:03:01 AM EDT
[#39]
The Canaanite border went from Sidon going toward Gerar as far as Gaza (or along the ocean coast; north to south) , and going (or going eastward) to Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah, and Zeboliim, as far as Lasha (or as far as the cities of the plain).

The First Old Testament Book of the HOLY BIBLE OF GOD / MOSES The SCRIBE of the Holy Spirit of GOD
Genesis 10: 19
The Table of Nations: The Canaanite Border Regions
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 7:01:51 AM EDT
[#40]
These are Ham's sons, by their clan's according to their languages, in their own lands and their nations. And Shem, Japheth's older brother, also had children.
Shem was the father of all the children of Eber.
Shem's sons were Elam, Asshur, Arpachshad, Lud, and Aram.

The First Old Testament Book of the Holy Bible of God by Moses the Legislator and the Holy Spirit of God
Genesis 10: 20-22
The Table of Nations: The Genealogical Linage of Shem
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:11:18 AM EDT
[#41]
Aram's sons: Uz, Hul, Gether, an Mash.
Arpachshad fathered Shelah,
and Shelah fathered Eber.

The First Old Testament Book of the Hoy Bible of God
Genesis 10: 23-24
The Table of Nations: The Genealogical Linage of Aram
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 12:09:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Eber had two sons. One was named Peleg*,
for during his life the earth was divided;
his brother was named Joktan.

The First Old Testament Book of the Holy Bible of God by MOSES
Genesis 10: 25
The Table of Nations: Eber's Linage

*Some Bible scholars and historians theorize that this particular Biblical Scripture may point to a time predating Eber's eldest son, "Peleg," in where the earth's dry ground may have been in the formation of one very large Super-Continent as some scientific evidence seems to indicate about it; and also a so-called, "Universal Ocean," which also would have predated, "Peleg," which in it's strictest break down linguistically means, "Oceanic."
These things if true, do prescribe a reasoning and general belief of the young earth scenario which has been generally believed to be of a Biblical nature and authority.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top