Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/28/2014 6:19:05 AM EDT
I am losing one of my jobs which is going to impact us a lot. We were barely making it and now it's going to be by our teeth. I am seriously just worried sick and I am the type of person who will refuse to go on government aid. I work for what I have and I work to provide for my wife more than myself. I am close to graduating but no church will even glance at my resume and it's not like I can go back into the army until I get my shoulder and knee repaired from my year of rotc. I really don't know.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 6:42:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I am the type of person who will refuse to go on government aid. I work for what I have and I work to provide for my wife more than myself.
View Quote

So, you'll drag your family down with you, rather than accept some help?
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 6:51:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I am losing one of my jobs which is going to impact us a lot. We were barely making it and now it's going to be by our teeth. I am seriously just worried sick and I am the type of person who will refuse to go on government aid. I work for what I have and I work to provide for my wife more than myself. I am close to graduating but no church will even glance at my resume and it's not like I can go back into the army until I get my shoulder and knee repaired from my year of rotc. I really don't know.
View Quote

My suggestion here might be this: if you have paid taxes from any employment at any time, or even consider yourself to be paying federal taxes in the future, then I would definitely look at some of the relief options which may be available to you at this time. And in the broader opinion as being a Christian person, if you are currently studying to shown yourself as well as others your intentions to be a professional in the ministry of Jesus Christ, coupled at the present concerning making some tough choices; then I ask that you earnestly pray about this one as God always gives direction to His people especially in times like these where there is uncertainty.

Did you know that the number one thing that you can do for yourself and family right now is to change your attitude according to these current issues that you face right now?

What does the word of God or the Christian Bible have to say about when we as Christians face various trials?

Where does our God given faith enter into all of this?

Maybe part of the reason that your attitude is the way that it is right now is because you have been working to much as opposed to working smarter and for more?

Might be reevaluation time for you in the kingdom of God?

Jesus says in the eternal sense, "You receive not because you ask not."

SAE
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 6:56:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am the type of person who will refuse to go on government aid. I work for what I have and I work to provide for my wife more than myself.

Look at Him's avatar for a while brother. You can certainly do better than this!

Much better!

Love for you and you family, Jim
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 7:01:47 AM EDT
[#4]
There will be prayer latter on today in the prayer thread posted above concerning you and your families upcoming situation and the options for blessing from the word of God directed toward you!

The Spirit is about to show us all something bro.!

This is where it all happens.

Look up!

SAE
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top