Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2014 8:40:22 AM EDT
Son (#2 this time) will be heading down to El Salvador for 2 weeks. He's leaving this weekend.
If you have time to say a prayer, please pray for his and his team's safety while they are gone.

Thanks!  
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 8:44:56 AM EDT
[#1]
My sister went there in highschool, absolutely loved it.

Hopefully your son's experience brings him as much joy as it brought her.

Prayers brother!
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 8:45:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Prayers sent op and God Bless
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:33:17 AM EDT
[#3]
bump for prayer support
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:56:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Prayers sent op and God Bless
View Quote

Amen and God's speed to all who spread the good news of Jesus Christ in far away places!
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:41:22 AM EDT
[#5]
I will pray for their safety and that people's lives will be changed by the good news of Jesus Christ.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:42:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Prayer offered for his safety and for his experience there.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 11:19:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for all the prayers.
He had a great experience.

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 11:20:57 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/DBC9Mfs.png
View Quote

Glad to hear that! What did they do down there? I know my sister's group helped rebuild the kids school that was falling apart, and we stuffed her luggage with about 20 different sizes of kids shoes to give out.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 12:05:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Glad to hear that! What did they do down there? I know my sister's group helped rebuild the kids school that was falling apart, and we stuffed her luggage with about 20 different sizes of kids shoes to give out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/DBC9Mfs.png

They were clearing jungle for some new construction and doing some repair work on another couple of existing buildings.
This was at an orphanage about an hour from San Salvador.

And, of course, my son spent almost every free hour playing soccer (He plays varsity soccer at his HS).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top