Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/28/2014 1:18:07 PM EDT
OP-------------------------"Good Fences Make Good Neighbors."

Only Serious and Respectful Christian Commentary Please!
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 8:18:10 PM EDT
[#1]
OP-------------------------"Good Fences Make Good Neighbors"

Only serious and respectful Christian commentary please!
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 9:53:03 AM EDT
[#2]
The LORD saw that there was no justice and He was offended. He also saw that there was no man-------He was amazed that there was no one interceding; so His own arm brought salvation, and His own righteousness supported Him (fully).

He (Messiah) put on righteousness like a breastplate, and a helmet of salvation on His head (so as to sooth His wounds eternally from the tree: cursed is every man who hangs from a tree: Absalom's grave); He put on garments of vengeance for clothing, and He wrapped Himself in zeal like a cloak.

Thus He will repay according to their deeds: fury to His enemies, retribution to His foes, and He will repay the coastlands (or the ones who have not been brought forth by God's election process; in order to inherit the kingdom of God for a share of what is right and acceptable for Messiah to complete into a man while physically dying, then spiritually living).

They will fear the name of the LORD in the west, and His glory in the east; for He (Messiah) will come like a rushing stream driven by the wind (Holy Spirit< Spiritual Workman) of the LORD.

The Redeemer will come to Zion (or to the Messianic Jew first in reverse order; out of time), and to those in Jacob (or the Christians named Israel in the Book of Life< the sons and the daughters of the Most High God) who turn from transgression (or in Messiah; last in reverse order within the bounds of time i.e. The Law of Spiritual Reoccurrence; in or out of the eternal loop).

This is the LORD's Declaration.

Isaiah 59: 15-20

Sin and Redemption
Link Posted: 6/30/2014 11:39:45 AM EDT
[#3]
The sinners of Zion are afraid; trembling seizes the ungodly [saying to themselves and then unto others<the LORD's Declaration]: "Who among us can dwell with a consuming fire? Who among us can dwell with ever-burning flames?"

The one who lives righteously and speaks what is right, who refuses gain from extortion (or compromise), whose hand never takes a bribe [as to cheapen the gifts that God has already given to him or her: the LORD's Declaration], who stops his ears from listening to murderous plots (Lit to bloods) and shuts his eyes to endorsing evil (or pronouncing false judgments already known to him)-------he will dwell on the heights; (and) his refuge will be the rocky fortresses [or the places which are all too lofty for the wicked to climb out of their own understanding; which is accursed: the LORD's Declaration], his food provided, his (or her) water assured.

(Therefore) Your eyes will see the King in his (His) beauty; you will (indeed) see a vast land. Your mind will (at times) meditate on the past terror: "Where is the accountant (Lit counter of riches)? Where is the tax collector (Lit weigher of boundries)? Where is the tribute collector (Lit who counts towers)? Where is the one who spied out our defenses?"

You will no longer see the barbarians (or the violent marauders), a people whose speech is difficult to comprehend (or say very little) who stammer in a language that is not understood.

Look at Zion (or the holy dwelling place of God on the earth in those days to come), the city of our festival times. Your eyes will see Jerusalem, a peaceful pasture, a tent that does not wander (or a place and dwelling of permanent stability); its pegs will not be pulled up nor will any of its cords (or traditional foundations) be loosened.

Isaiah 33: 14-20

The Righteous Kingdom Announced

Link Posted: 7/1/2014 10:31:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Ah! The land buzzing with insect wings beyond the rivers of Cush sends envoys by sea, in reed vessels on the waters. Go, swift messengers, to a nation tall and smooth skinned, to a people feared (reverenced for her riches) near and far, a powerful nation (or latter day America in a major role; included) with a strange (or universal) language, whose land is divided by rivers.

All you inhabitants of the world and you who live upon the earth, when a banner is raised on the mountains (or when the riches of great kingdoms begin to dwindle), look! When the trumpet (or when the warning signs concerning these things begin to appear) sounds, listen!

For, the LORD said to me:

[The LORD's Declaration] < I will quietly look out from My place, like shimmering heat in sunshine (or in My anger), like a rain cloud in harvest heat (or in My reproach). For before the harvest, when the blossoming is over (or when the lands begin to lose their sovereignties and recede) and the blossom becomes a ripening grape (or I am about to harvest all who live upon the earth in those days), He will cut off the shoots with a pruning knife, and tear away and remove the branches (or will destroy all on the earth who oppose God's authority to rule in all places; in order to bleed the Harlot of Babylon to her knees as to kneel before Christ and pay homage by releasing all of her captives to Him).

They (or what remains of the wicked of the earth who warred with the Lamb of God) will all be left for the birds of prey (or vultures or ravines) on the hills (or in the final places of pitched battle where no survivors remain) and for the wild animals of the land (or for the hyena, lioness with her cubs, or for the marauding jackal).

The birds will spend the summer on them, and all the animals, the winter on them.

The Oracle of the Prophet Isaiah

Isaiah 18: 1-6

The LORD's Message to Cush
Link Posted: 7/1/2014 5:32:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I will not keep silent because of Zion, and I will not keep still because of Jerusalem until her righteousness shines like a bright light, and her salvation like a flaming torch.

Nations will see your righteousness, and kings your glory. You will be called by a new name (or a royal name) that the LORD's mouth will announce. You will be a glorious crown in the LORD's hand, and a royal diadem in the palm (or possession) of your God. You will no longer be called Deserted (or a displaced haunt for the desert owl and jackal to dwell in; a place of demon spirits [the LORD's Declaration]), and your land will not be called Desolate (or a place to worship worthless idols who neither speak, breath, nor walk); instead, you will be called My Delight in Her (Hb Hephzibah), and your land Married (or Beulah); and your land will be married (completed and full again).

For as a young man marries a virgin (or his virgin) so your sons will marry you; and as a bridegroom rejoices over his bride (or the one that he will cherish forever) so your God (or God in Jesus Christ < Yeshua; Tree of Life; Savior) will rejoice over You!

Isaiah the Prophet

Isaiah 62: 1-5

Zion's Restoration
Link Posted: 7/4/2014 11:05:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Who will you compare God with? What likeness will you compare Him too? To an idol?-------something that a smelter (or a piece of equipment) casts (or fabricates), and a metalworker plated with gold (or expensive metals) and makes silver welds for it (or adorns it with beauty)?

To one who shapes a pedestal, choosing wood that does not rot (or who is too poor for such an offering, or who chooses mulberry wood as a votive gift)? He looks for a skilled craftsman to set up an idol that will not fall over. (Or fall over without the action of the rough block running over it).

Do you not know?

Have you not heard?

Has it not been declared to you from the beginning (or from eternity to eternity)?

Have you not considered the foundations of the earth?

God is enthroned above the circle (or powers) of the earth; its inhabitants are like grasshoppers (or like grasshoppers consuming fields). He stretches (or has initially out of time stretched) out the heavens like a thin cloth (or with a voice activated pattern to cover over all) and spreads them out like a tent to live in.

He reduces princes to nothing (or holds back authority until the time has come for them to become kings) and makes the judges of the earth to be irrational (or irrational according to His plan to warn the elders). They are barely planted, barely sown, their stem hardly takes root in the ground when He blows on them (or tests them according to His righteousness) and they wither, and a whirlwind carries them away like stubble.

[The LORD's Declaration]: "Who will you compare Me to, or who is My equal?" asks the Holy One. Look up and see who created these? He brings out the starry host by number (or by strict design and purpose); He calls all of them by name (or YHWH according to the order of creation in eternity).

Because of His great power and strength, not one of them is missing (or not one of them is out of synchronousness; comparison/magnitude with all the others).

The Prophet Isaiah

Isaiah 40: 18-26

God's People Comforted

Link Posted: 7/5/2014 12:12:25 PM EDT
[#7]
I will make known the LORD's faithful love and the LORD's praiseworthy acts, because of all that the LORD has done for us-----even the many good things that He has done for the house of Israel and has done for them based on His compassions and abundance of His faithful love.

He said, "Indeed they are My people, children who will not be disloyal," and He has become their Savior.

In all of their suffering, He suffered (or wept at their disbelief in Him), and (Lit or but still) the Angel of His Presense (or the Anointed One) saved them. He (also) redeemed then because of His love and compassion; He lifted them up and carried them all the days of the past (or on eagle's wings in eternity, because His strong hand in their future was assured).

But they rebelled, and grieved His Holy Spirit (or God the Workman of His Universe).

So He became their enemy and fought against them (or fought against them to show them His righteousness).

Then He remembered the days of the past, the days of Moses and His people. Where is He who brought them up (or who brought them up like condemned men) out of the sea  with the shepherds (or Shepherd) of His flock. Where is He who put His Holy Spirit (or the Canopy of God) among the flock?

He sent His glorious arm (or Savior at His right hand) at Moses' right hand, divided the waters before them to obtain eternal fame (or praise) for Himself, and led them through the depths like a horse (or some trans. read camel) in the wilderness (or in the wilderness of Paran), so that they did not stumble.

Like cattle that go down into the valley (or go down into the lowest places of the cold summer springs), the Spirit of the LORD gave them rest.

You led Your people this way to make a glorious (or a beautiful) name for Yourself!

The Prophet ISAIAH

Isaiah 63: 7-14

Remembrance of Grace  

Link Posted: 7/7/2014 9:25:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Therefore justice is far from us, and righteousness does not reach us. We hope for light but there is darkness; for brightness, but we live in the night (or in the night of a corrupt world). We grope along a wall like the blind (or like the blind at the door); we grope like those who have no eyes (or with eyelids sewn shut).

We stumble at noon as though it were twilight; we are like the dead (or rotting corpses) among those who are healthy. We growl like bears and moan like doves. We hope for justice (or the scepter of God's power), but there is none; for salvation; but it is (or remains) far from us.

For our transgressions have multiplied before You, and our sins testify (or the causing to stumble or pricked as to cause bleeding) against us. For our transgressions are with us (or are attached to our name), and we know our iniquities (Lit Lawlessness or breaker of the law): transgression and deception (or deception against our cause) against the LORD, turning away from following our God, speaking oppression and revolt, conceiving and uttering lying words from the heart.

Justice is turned back, and righteousness stands far off.

For truth has stumbled in the public square, and honest cannot enter.Truth is missing, and whoever turns from evil is plundered.

The Prophet ISAIAH

Isaiah 59: 9-20

Sin and Redemption
Link Posted: 7/9/2014 11:55:33 PM EDT
[#9]
"This is My servant; I strengthen Him, this is My Chosen One; I delight in Him. I have put My Spirit on Him. He will bring justice to the nations. He will bring justice (DSS read His justice) to the nations. He will not cry out or shout or make His voice heard in the streets. He (His time to pass; Messiah) will not break a bruised reed, and He will not put out a smoldering wick (His actions in future recompense); He will faithfully (or without a doubt) bring justice.

He will not grow weak or become discouraged until He establishes justice (or total righteousness) on earth. The islands wait on His instruction."

This is what the LORD says-----who created the heavens and stretched them out, who spread out the earth and what comes on it, who gives breath to the people on it-----"I, the LORD, have called you for a righteous purpose (Or you by [My] righteousness; lit you in righteousness), and I will hold you by your hand (or take care of you in your distresses).

I will keep you, and I make you a covenant (or a covenant example) for the people and a light to the nations, in order to open blind eyes (or to remove the blinders at dusk), to bring out prisoners from the dungeon, and those sitting in darkness from the prison house.

I am Yahweh (The Unknown God), that is My name; I will not give My glory to another (or unto arrogant men), or My praise to idols (or to idols which have been burned or smashed) The past events have indeed happened. Now I declare new events; I announce them before they occur.

The Prophet ISAIAH

Isaiah 42: 1-9

The Servant's Mission
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 5:34:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Many thanks!

Words of wisdom, consolation, and hope from ISAIAH!
(Isaiah, by Raphael, 1512)
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 11:51:52 AM EDT
[#11]
And many thanks and blessings toward you for your splendid works for the very Great Father who art in heaven and even through His Spirit who is in us now, and forever more!

We are who we are, because He is who He is!

The very great I Am!

Your brother in Christ always,

Jimmie
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 8:55:08 PM EDT
[#12]
God Keep and Bless you, Jimmie!

Walk with God!

Woody
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 2:01:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Now this is what the Lord says-----the One who created you Jacob, the One who formed you, Israel-----"Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; you are Mine. I will  be with you when you pass through the waters, and when you pass through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you.

You will not be scorched when you walk through a fire, and the flame will not burn you. For I the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, and your Savior, give Egypt as a ransom for you, Cush and Seba in your place. Because you are precious in My sight and honored, and I love you, I will give human beings in your place (or certain ones from Gentile nations), and peoples in place of your life.

Do not fear, for I am with you; I bring your descendants from the east (or from the direction of Messiah's coming first), and gather from the west (or from other distant places). I will say to the north (or Gog and Magog: Russia): Give them up! And to the south (or Cush and Ethiopia: Africa): Do not hold them back!

Bring My sons from far away, and My daughters from the ends of the earth------everyone called by My name (or the name of YHWH:SAVIOR) and created for My glory.

I have formed him (or framed destiny within him), indeed, I have made him (or have made Jacob to walk in God's path)."

The Prophet ISAIAH

Isaiah 43: 1-7

Restoration of Israel
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 12:23:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Then  shoot will grow (or proliferate) from (or out of) the stump (or physical linage) of Jesse (or from that physical father; of the house or dynasty according to king David's; a son), and a branch (or the coming One*) from his roots (or physical linage) will bear fruit (or will come to pass as written into Law or physical manifestation according to the word of God; or the scroll of God's law passing from darkness into light for all men).

The Spirit of the LORD (or the Holy Spirit of Himself; One with the Father) will rest (or will abide by Him) on Him-----Spirit of wisdom and understanding, a Spirit of counsel and strength.

The Prophet ISAIAH

Isaiah 11: 1-2

Reign of the Davidic King

Messiah after the Order of Melchizedek*

Link Posted: 7/18/2014 10:38:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 10:46:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Observe this ; the LORD God of Hosts is about to remove from Jerusalem and from Judah every kind of security: the entire supply of bread and water, the hero and warrior, the judge and prophet, the fortune-teller and elder, the commander of 50 and the dignitary, the counselor, cunning magician (or expert artisan), and necromancer (or skillful enchanter).

"I will make mere lads (a boy, lad, youth, retainer) their princes (chieftain, ruler, official, captain, prince), and children (or capricious youth; suddenly changing their minds from the proper course of right actions) will rule (or have dominion) over them.

And the people will oppress (or exact) one by another, and each one by his neighbor (or companion); The youth will storm (or act boisterously and arrogantly) against the elder, and the inferior (or dishonorable) against the honorable (or burdensome or weighty upon).

When a man lays hold (or wield) of his brother in his father's house, saying, "You have a cloak, (a mantle; honored position) you shall be our ruler, and these ruins (something overthrown; stumbling block according to many household idols), will be under (instead of before), your charge (control)."

He will protest (lift up his voice) on that day, saying, "I will not be your healer (to bind up your sorrows), For in my house (this house), there is neither bread nor cloak (authority to lead as a progenitor or through money); You should not appoint me ruler of the people (or clan)!"

For Jerusalem has stumbled and Judah has fallen (lost their countenances), because they have spoken and acted against the LORD (have not listened to the LORD's instruction; so spoke they as rebels), defying His glorious presence (the pillar and fire of God in the desert that was their safety).

The look on their faces testifies against them (proud, haughty, fearless, intrepid), and like Sodom, they flaunt their sin (wax, seduce the weak, promote abominations). They do not conceal it. Woe to them (a curse unto death be upon them)! For they have brought evil on themselves (or evil has come back to visit them many fold).

Tell the righteous that it will go well for them, for they will eat the fruit of their deeds (harvest in all seasons). Woe to the wicked------it will go badly for them (crops, hopes, increases, aspirations), for what they have done will be done to them.

Youths (inexperienced troublemakers) oppress My people, and women rule over them (with no integrity as men). My people, your leaders misled you (misrepresent your case); they confuse (hinder) the direction of your paths.

The LORD rises (is aroused) up to argue the case and stands (at the portal) to judge the people. The LORD brings  this charge against the elders and the leaders of His people (Doctors and Professors of the law, Satraps, appointed Nobles, Princes), "You have devastated the vineyard (mismanaged my people with no regard to protect and nurture their chosen paths).

The plunder from the poor (disadvantaged without a dowry or a name), is in your houses (riches, possessions). Why do you crush My people ( tabernacles, tents of flesh, possessions to be worn down to nothing in body and in spirit), and grind the faces of the poor (trample them under your feet as the Gentiles and the Barbarians will)?" says the LORD God of Hosts.

The Prophet ISAIAH

The Book of Isaiah 3:1-15

Judah's Leaders Judged: Leadership Being Unjustly Disproportionate with the People Before God
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/19/2014 6:36:38 AM EDT
[#17]
WOW!
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 12:59:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Sing a new song to the LORD; sing His praise from the ends of the earth, you who go down to sea with all that fills it (or teeming with many creatures in it), you islands (you nations) with your inhabitants (or many peoples). Let the desert (or rocks; or revelation from no apparent source) and its cities (Lit in the places of knowledge) shout, the settlements where Kedar (or his tents) dwells cry aloud.

Let the inhabitants of Sela sing for joy; let them cry out from the mountaintops (or from the high places of refuge). Let them give glory to the LORD (or give glory unto the LORD for their deliverances), , and declare His praise in the islands.

The LORD advances like a warrior; He stirs up His zeal (or determined motivation) like a soldier. He shouts, He roars aloud (or He roars aloud like great thunder, lightning, and terrible winds), He prevails over His enemies.

"I have kept silent from ages past; I have been quiet and restrained Myself. But now I will groan like a woman in labor, gasping breathlessly (or gasping breathlessly as if being tortured on a tree of shame: [The Lord's Declaration]). I will lay waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their vegetation I will turn rivers into islands, and will dry up marshes.

I will lead the blind by a way that they had not previously known.

I will turn darkness into light right in front of their total beings, and the difficulties of their lives will be graded level and flat. This is what I will do for them, and I will not leave them alone or empty.

They (their pursuers) will be channeled away by the slots of their own predestination and utterly dismayed-------those who trust in Idols (or the demonic intrigue caused by worshipping false gods) and say to metal plated images, "You are our gods!"

The Prophet ISAIAH

Isaiah 42: 10-17

A Song of Praise According to God's Goodness Towards His People
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 11:22:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Indeed, a king will reign righteously (or because of righteousness with great and lasting effect), and rulers will rule justly. Each will be like a shelter from the wind, a refuge from the rain, like streams of water in a dry land and the shade of a massive rock in an arid land.

Then the eyes of those who see will not be closed, and the ears of those will listen (or the ears of those will listen that have not been stopped up). The reckless mind (or the man who despises discipline) will gain knowledge, and the stammering tongue will speak clearly and fluently. A fool will no longer be called a noble, nor a scoundrel said to be important.

For a fool speaks foolishness and his mind plots iniquity. He lives in a godless way and speaks falsely about the LORD. He leaves the hungry empty and deprives the thirsty of drink. The scoundrel's weapons (or the scoundrel's disposition) are destructive; he hatches plots to destroy (or exploit) the needy with lies, and by charging (or by attempting to balance all accounts reckoning  payment due through unbalanced scales and falsified measures) the poor during a judgment.

But a noble person plans for noble things to happen: he stands up for noble causes (or he stands for the less fortunate servants with appeals to his sovereign king for relief for the needy).

The Prophet ISAIAH
The Book of Isaiah 32 :1-8

The God Who Knows All Things

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 12:59:27 PM EDT
[#20]
LORD, You are my God (or the God of my Salvation); I will exalt You. I will praise Your name (or the Name that You have given me to praise You with), for You have accomplished wonders (or the wonders You have accomplished in Your Name), plans formed long ago (or from plans from before the beginning of the earth), with perfect faithfulness (or from Your perfect commands).

For You have turned the city (or Your city) into a pile of rubble (or into a pile of rubble for Your purpose), a fortified city, into a ruin; the fortress (or the high places) of barbarians in no longer a city (or no longer an institution); it (or they) will never be rebuilt (or resurrected again).  

Therefore, a strong people will honor You (or will sing unto You praises).
A city (or nations) of violent people will fear You (or reverence You by their deaths).
For You have been a stronghold (or a strong tower) for the poor (or the mild in spirit), a stronghold to the humble person in his distress (or the humble when they falter in their distresses), a refuge from the rain (or a tabernacle to the righteous), a shade from the heat (or the cover of a shield from the sweltering heat).

You subdue (or already have subdued) the uproar of the barbarians. As the shade of a cloud cools the heat of the day, so He stills the song (or so He returns the death song of the violent back across their faces) of the violent.

The Prophet ISAIAH
Isaiah 25: 1-5

Salvation and Judgment on that Day: The Violent Cease to Threaten
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 7:34:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Who has believed what we have heard (or has believed our report)? And who has the arm (or the strength or the counsel) of the LORD been revealed to (or have been revealed through the mouths of babes)?
He grew up before Him like a young plant (or as a Seed) and like a root out of the dry ground (or in a physical body which should have had an end).

He had no form or splendor that we should look at Him (or He had no form or splendor that we should know His Name), no appearance that we should desire him (or no appearance to the imagination of what the human mind can fathom about who God is or what He in human form might look like according to an unknown plan).

(Yet) He was despised and rejected of men (or rejected of men for the benefit of the salvation of man which started on the cross of mercy extended to all), a man of suffering who knew what sickness was (or knew because He lifted up and healed many through His Spirit).

He was like one people turned away from (Lit And like a hiding of faces from Him); He was despised and we didn't value Him.

Yet He Himself bore our sicknesses, and carried our pains; and we in turn regarded Him stricken (or stricken and cursed upon the cross at Calvary; or to the nations of all men), struck down by God and afflicted.

But He was pierced because of our transgressions, crushed because of our iniquities (or lawless behavior), punishment for our peace was upon Him, and we are healed by His wounds (or by His wounds we are healed).We have all went astray like sheep; we all have turned to our own way; and the LORD has punished Him, for the iniquity of us all.

The Prophet ISAIAH
Isaiah 53: 1-6

The Servant's Suffering and Exaltation: A Prophetic Statement Concerning the King of the Jews

Link Posted: 8/4/2014 12:27:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Ah! The roar of many peoples------they roar like the roaring of the seas. The raging of the nations------they rage like the raging of mighty waters.
He rebukes them, and they flee far away, driven before the wind like chaff on the hills and like dead thistles before a gale.
In the evening------sudden terror!
Before morning------it is gone!

This is the fate of those who plunder us--------and the lot of those who ravage us.

The Book of ISAIAH the Prophet 17: 12-14
Judgment against the Nations: The Price of Attacking God's People
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 10:40:03 AM EDT
[#23]
<><
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:19:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Good to see fellow Christians out there
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 1:23:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good to see fellow Christians out there
View Quote

Welcome brother!
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 11:41:17 AM EDT
[#26]
Go now, write it on a tablet in their presence and inscribe  it on a scroll; it will be for the future (or it will be for the accepted hour of time without delay), forever and ever (or for forever and ever present within the scroll of the law).

They are a rebellious people,
deceptive children,
children who do not obey
the LORD's instruction.

They say to the seers  (or they say to the prophet or the soothsayer for a bribe from their alter), "Do not see," and to the prophets, "Do not prophesy the truth to us.
But, tell us flattering things (or tell us great and haughty things about ourselves).
So prophesy illusions to us! Get out of the way! Leave the pathway (or leave the pathway of success only open to us with no rival).
Rid us of the Holy One of Israel (or the Holy One who has now become our enemy forever)."

Therefore the Holy One of Israel says: "Because you have rejected this message and you have trusted in the likes of oppression and deceit, and have depended on them (or have depended on them as your partners), this iniquity of yours will be like a spreading breach (or like a deteriorating wall in a city ruin) a bulge in a high wall whose collapse will come very suddenly (or will come suddenly through a band of God's wasting messengers upon you).

Its collapse will be like the shattering of a potter's jar, it being crushed to pieces, so that not even a fragment will be found among its shattered remains------no fragment large enough to take fire from a hearth or scoop water from a cistern [The LORD's Declaration].

The Book of the Prophet ISAIAH
Isaiah 30 : 8-14

The LORD's Judgment Against the Pagan Men Who Sacrifice and Worship to False Gods on the High Places of Their Destiny*

*demonic intrigue

Link Posted: 8/14/2014 10:02:38 AM EDT
[#27]
At the time Merodach-bal-adan son of Baladan, king of Babylon, sent letters and a gift to Hezekiah since he heard that he had been sick and had recovered.
Hezekiah was pleased with them (the Babylonian king and his court), and showed them (on a state visit to his kingdom for Hezekiah was king) his  treasure house-------the silver,------the gold, the precious spices, and the very expensive oil------and all of the weaponry in his massive armory, and everything else that was to be found out about in all of his treasuries.

There was nothing in his palace and in all of his realm that king Hezekiah did not show them.

Then Isaiah the prophet came to king Hezekiah and asked him, "What did these men say?
The men who came to you--------where were they from?"
Hezekiah replied, "They came to me from a distant country, from Babylon."
And he asked, "What have they seen in your palace?"

Hezekiah answered, "They have seen everything in my palace. There isn't anything in my storehouses that I did not show them."

Then Isaiah said to Hezekiah, "Hear the word of the LORD of Hosts: 'The time will certainly come where everything in your palace and all that your fathers have stored up until this day will be carried off to Babylon; nothing will be left,' says the LORD. 'Some of your descendants who come from you will be taken away, they will be eunuchs in the palace of the king of Babylon.' "

Then Hezekiah said to Isaiah, "The word of the LORD that you have spoken is good."
For he thought: There will be peace and security during my lifetime,

The Prophet ISAIAH
Isaiah 30: 1-8

Hezekiah's Folly: Peace at the Cost of Bondage and  Destruction
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 8:26:41 PM EDT
[#28]
For the LORD will have compassion on Jacob and will chose Israel again. He will settle them on there own land (or settle them on their own land again).
The foreigner (or the people from all nations) will join them and be united with the house of Jacob (or the new dynasty of Judah united with the old dynasty of Israel).
The nations will escort Israel and bring it to its homeland (or what has come to pass by a mandate of the League of Nations declaring Israel a sovereign state in 1948),
Then the house of Israel will possess them as male and female slaves (or as administrators of God's word and law to them) in the LORD's land.

They will make captives of their captors (or they will become an thriving and victorious military people) and rule over their oppressors (or continuously offset the ones who would wish to oppress them by God's help for them as the word of God dictates their future in Messiah until all is fulfilled by Him).

When the LORD gives you rest from your pain, torment, and the hard labor you were forced to do, you will sing this song of contempt about the king of Babylon and say:

How the oppressor has quieted down,
and how the raging (or how the raging of a violent society)
has become quiet!

The LORD has broken the staff (or the authority) of the
wicked, the scepter (or the injustice) of the rulers. It struck
the peoples (or the people of the world) with anger and
unceasing blows (or unceasing oppression). It subdued
the nations in rage with relentless persecution. All the earth
is calm and at rest; people shout with a ringing cry (or a ringing cry of freedom).

Even the cypresses and the cedars of Lebanon (or from the islands to the mountains)
rejoice over you: "Since you have been laid low, no woodcutter (or foreign occupation) has come against us,"

Sheol (or inner earth; hell fire) below is eager to greet you your coming.
He (or God) stirs up the spirits of the departed for you (or stirs up the spirits for you to do you harm)-------all the rulers of the earth.
He makes all of the kings of the nations rise from their thrones. They all respond to you, saying: "You too have become as weak as we are; you have become like us!

Your splendor has been brought down to Sheol, along with the music of your harps (or your harps to constantly play dirges for you in your torment).
Maggots are spread out under you, and worms (or canker worms)  cover you (or eat through you in your horror of them)."

Shining morning star (or counterfeit Day Star, lesser son or angel of the dawn), how you have fallen from the heavens!
You destroyer of the nations, you have been cut down to the ground.

You said to yourself: "I will ascend to the heavens; I will set up my throne above the stars (or the massive angelic armies) of God.
I will sit on the mount of the god's assembly (or sit on the mount of authority over all spirits angelic and the super human) in the remotest parts of the North (or Zaphon the place of all knowledge according to the totality of God's laws, statutes, and precepts for all creation to exist).

I will ascend above the highest clouds; I will make myself like the most High."
But you will be brought down to Sheol into the deepest regions of the Pit.

Those who see you will stare at you; they will look closely at you:
"Is this the man (or has appeared to many as a seducing superior man)
who caused the world to tremble (or to cower down to him), who shook
the kingdoms, who turned the world into a wilderness (or a wilderness through war),
who trampled its (or its: Satan's) cities and would not release the prisoners to return home?"
All the kings of the nations lie in splendor, each in his own tomb. But you are thrown out without a grave
(or you have no earthly grave because you have always been a spirit), like a worthless branch, covered by
Those slain with the sword and dumped into a rocky pit like a trampled corpse. You will not join them in burial,
because you destroyed your land and slaughtered your own people. The offspring of the evildoers will never be remembered.
Prepare a place of slaughter for his sons (or the sons of Hamon) because of the iniquities of their fathers.
They will never again rise up to possess a land or fill the surface of the earth will cities.

"I will rise up against them"------the declaration of the LORD of Hosts------"and I will cut off from Babylon her reputation, remnant,  offspring, and posterity"-------the LORD's declaration.

I will make her a swampland and a region for wild animals, and I will sweep her away with a broom of destruction."
This is the LORD's declaration.

The Prophet ISAIAH
Isaiah 14

God End's the Earthly Reign of Satan: God Declares Justice for Jacob and the Nations
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:39:00 PM EDT
[#29]
The Spirit of the LORD is on Me, because the LORD has anointed Me to bring the good news to the poor.
He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, and to proclaim liberty to the captives, and freedom to the prisoners; to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor, and the day of the LORD's vengeance; to comfort all who mourn, to provide for those who mourn in Zion; to give them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, festive oil  instead of mourning, and splendid clothes instead of despair (Lit a dim spirit).

And they will be called righteous trees, planted by the LORD, to glorify Him.

The Prophet ISAIAH
Isaiah 61: 1-3
Messiah's Jubilee: The Eternal Christ Proclaims Liberty
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 10:58:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Observe this: The LORD God of Hosts is about to remove from Jerusalem and from Judah every kind of security: the entire supply of bread and water, the hero and the warrior, the judge and the prophet, the fortune-teller and elder, the commander of fifty and the dignitary (or the nobles and the administrator in the land), the counselor, cunning magician (or the craftsman of skill), and necromancer (or the medium who conjures up and speaks to the spirits of the dead; demonic intrigue).

I will make youths their leaders, and the unstable will govern them. The people will oppress one another man against man, neighbor against neighbor; the youth will act arrogantly against his elder, and the worthless toward the honorable (or against God's mantle on the honorable). A man will even seize his brother (or seize his brother in fear) in his father' house (or in his father's house just before the slaughter), saying, "You have a cloak (or a name or local authority)------you be our leader!

This heap of rubble will be under your control." On that day he will cry out, saying: "I'm not a healer. I don't even have food or clothing in my house. Don't make me a leader of the people!"

Isaiah 3: 1-7
The LORD's People Judged by Their Oppressors: The Jewish People are Decimated and Lose Millions
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 3:15:30 PM EDT
[#31]
<><
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 9:58:18 AM EDT
[#32]
For Jerusalem has stumbled and Judah has fallen because they have spoken and acted against the LORD, defying His glorious presence. The look on their faces testifies against them, and like Sodom, they flaunt their sin (or like Sodom they flaunt and have no shame or recourse from their evil except to die). They do not conceal it. Woe (or a curse unto death for them)! For they have brought evil upon themselves (or they have brought evil upon themselves from the beginning).

(However) Tell the righteous (or tell the justified Jews who will continue and survive) that it will go well for them, for they will eat the fruit of their deeds (or eat the fruit of their deeds by remaining in the land of their fathers again). Woe to the wicked------it will go badly for them, for what they have done to them (or to the ones who God has chosen as a possession) will be done to them (or done to them as being walled in and oppressed in their own country latter by another oppressor on them). Youths oppress My people, and women (or anyone) rules over them.

My people, your leaders mislead you (or mislead you for favors and bribes); they confuse the direction of your paths (or lie to you saying: "Peace and safety, and then comes sudden destruction upon you) The LORD rises (or rises from His throne to the judgment bench) and stands to judge the people. The LORD brings this charge against the elders and leaders of His people: "You have devastated the vineyard. The plunder from the poor is in your houses.

Why do you crush My people and grind the faces of the poor (or destroy My people by grinding their faces under your feet by burning them into ashes)?" says the LORD of Hosts.

Isaiah 3: 8-15
The Leaders of Israel and Judah Judged: A Prophesy and Judgment of God: The Holocaust Concerning the Latter Times of the Jews by Their Oppressors
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 2:19:50 PM EDT
[#33]
The LORD also says:

Because the daughters of Zion are haughty (or high minded concerning only themselves), walking with their heads held high and with seductive eyes, going along with prancing steps, jingling their ankle bracelets, the LORD will put scabs (or scabs from staying filthy and producing lice) on their heads of the daughters of Zion (or on the heads of the daughters of Zion because of their confinement), and the LORD will shave their foreheads bare (or take their seductive looks and ways away from them forever).

One that day (or on the day that they reach their final destinations;  destinies) the LORD will strip all of their finery: ankle bracelets, headbands, crescents, pendants, bracelets, veils, headdresses, ankle jewelry, sashes, perfume bottles, amulets, signet rings, nose rings, festive robes, capes, cloaks, purses, garments, linen clothes, turbans, and silk veils.

Instead of perfume there will be stench; instead of a belt, a rope (or a rope around the neck); instead of beautifully styled hair, baldness; instead of fine clothes, sackcloth; instead of beauty, branding (or a mark of shame on the forearm). Your men will fall by the sword (or by the sword if they resist) your warriors will die in battle.

Then her (or Zion's) gates (or the gates of the ones who were once secure and rich) will lament and mourn; deserted (or deserted by God's protection over them), she will set on the ground (or set in the dust and ashes abandoned).

Isaiah 3: 16-26
Jerusalem's Women Judged: Millions to be Destroyed
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 11:46:11 AM EDT
[#34]
On that day the branch of the LORD (or the Branch who is Messiah with the people of the LORD in Zion) will be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the land will be the pride and glory of Israel's survivors. Whoever remains in Zion and whoever is left in Jerusalem will be called holy (or set apart for service to the Lord) all who are destined to live----when the LORD has washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion (or the ones male and female who will no longer go out from her to prostitute themselves according to the ones that they already have physically, financially, and spiritually prostituted themselves with among the nations of the past) and cleansed the blood guilt (or the attitude and evil mindset which had oppressed and finally murdered off the prophets of the coming One), from the heart of Jerusalem by a spirit of judgment and a spirit of burning (or a spirit of  the cleansing the heart).

Then the LORD will create (or recreate as it was in the times of the desert) a cloud of smoke by day, and a glowing flame of fire by night over the entire site of Mount Zion and over its assemblies. For there will be a canopy over all of the glory (or For a canopy will be a glory covering all), and there will be a booth for shade from the heat of the day (or the responsibilities of the people will now fully rest upon the Lord), and a refuge and shelter from the storm and rain.

Isaiah 4: 2-6
Jerusalem's Women Judged: The Lord will Cover all
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:03:34 AM EDT
[#35]
<><
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:45:41 AM EDT
[#36]
"Poor Jerusalem, storm tossed, and not comforted (or not comforted by the nations), I will set your stones in black mortar (Lit in antimony), and lay your foundations (or your re-payment) in sapphires (or lapis lazull). I make your battlements (or armor or shields) of rubies (or of the best materials), your gates of sparkling stones, and your walls of precious stones (or your walls of precious stones and set with luminous bulging peals).
[span style='color: blue;']
Then your children will be taught by the LORD (or by One Messiah),[/span] and their prosperity will be great, and you will be established on a foundation of righteousness (or on the foundation of God's eternal law according to God's justice for all and omnipotent strength). You will be far from oppression, and you will certainly not be afraid; you will be far from terror, it will certainly not come near you.

If anyone attacks you they will certainly fall before you. Look, I have created the craftsman who blows the charcoal fire and produces a weapon suitable for its task; I have created a destroyer to work havoc. However, no weapon formed against you will succeed or will prosper, and you will have the power to refute any accusation (Lit refute every tongue) raised against you in judgment.

This is the heritage of the LORD's servants, and their righteousness is from Me. This is the LORD's declaration.

Isaiah 53: 11-17
Future Glory for God's People: No Weapon Formed Against God's People Shall Prosper
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 4:23:20 PM EDT
[#37]
I will sing about the one I love, a song about my loved one's vineyard: The love I love had a vineyard on a very fertile hill. He broke up the soil, cleared it of stones, and planted it with the finest vines. He built a tower in the middle of it and even hewed out a winepress there. There he expected it to yield good grapes (or good and profitable grapes) but it yielded worthless grapes (or grapes which would only set one's teeth on edge and then be thrown out of the vineyard).

So now, residents of Jerusalem and the men of Judah (or Judah her sister nation), please judge between Me and My vineyard. [The LORD's Declaration]

What more could I have done for My vineyard than I did? Why, when I expected a yield of good grapes, did I yield worthless ones? Now, I will tell you about what I am about to do with my vineyard: I will remove its  hedge (or remove its covering), and it will be consumed (or it will be burned to the ground); I will tear down its wall, and it will be trampled (or it will be trampled by foreigners). I will make it a wasteland (or a place for hyenas and the desert owl to call out). It will not be pruned or weeded; thorns and briers will grow up.

I will also give orders to the clouds (or will order the clouds to become unleavened) that rain should not fall across the land. For the vineyard of the LORD of Hosts is the house of Israel, and the men of Judah, the plant (or that precious plant) that He delighted in. He looked for justice but only saw injustice, as for righteousness, but only heard cries of wretchedness.

Isaiah 5: 1-7
Song of the Vineyard: God is the Righteous Judge
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 9:55:36 PM EDT
[#38]
This is what the LORD, the King of Israel and It's Redeemer, the LORD of Hosts, says: I am the first and I am the last. There is no God but Me. Who, like Me, can announce the future? Let him say so and make a case before Me, since I have established an ancient people. Let these gods (or mortal men destined for the pit), declare the coming things, and what will take place (or what will take place after that).

Do not be startled or afraid. Have I not told you and declared it long ago? You are My witnesses! Is there any God like Me? There is no other Rock (or there is no other rock or foundation who is able to withstand the ages); I do not know any. All who make idols are nothing (or will come to nothing), and what they treasure does not profit. Their witnesses (or crafted wares) do not see or know anything, so they will be put to shame (Or be put to shame at the time of testing), and the craftsmen are merely humans (or who are merely small torches in a strong wind).

They will all assemble and stand ; they all will be startled and be ashamed. [The LORD's Declaration]

The Book of ISAIAH
Isaiah 44: 6-11
No other God than Yahweh
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 4:07:28 PM EDT
[#39]
The ironworker labors over his coals, shapes the idol (or any natural or unnatural thing that a man would put or value before God) with hammers, and works it with his strong arm. Also he grows hungry and tired and his strength fails; he doesn't drink water and is faint. The woodcutter stretches out his measuring line, he outlines it with a stylus; he shapes it with chisels and outlines it with a compass. He makes it according to a human likeness, like a beautiful person, to dwell in a temple (or in a dark place of false worship and deceptive displays for the weak of spirit).

He cuts down cedars for his use (or he spares no expense to make a profit), or he takes a cypress or an oak. He allows it to grow strong (or strong and stout looking) among the trees of the forest. He plants a laurel (or the beginnings of treachery or adulation), and the rain causes it to grow. It serves as fuel and comfort for man. He takes some of it and warms himself; also he kindles a fire to bake bread; he even makes it into a god and worships it (or worships it thereof); he makes it into an idol and bows down to it (or finally by his own persuasiveness and outward deceit; bows down in worship of it or its profit himself).

Isaiah 44: 12-15
The Carnal Extent of Man: The Pagan Idols which do not Satisfy God or Man
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 10:11:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Woe to the majestic crown of Ephraim's drunkards, and to the fading flower of its beautiful splendor. which is on the summit above the rich valley. Woe to those overcome with wine. Look, the Lord has a strong and mighty one------like a devastating hail storm, like a storm with strong flooding waters. He will bring it across the land with his hand. The majestic crown of Ephraim's drunkards will be trampled underfoot. The fading flower of his beautiful splendor, which is on the summit above the rich valley, will be like a ripe fig before the summer harvest.

Whoever sees it will swallow it while it is still in his hand. So on that day the LORD of Hosts will become a crown of beauty and a diadem of splendor to the remnant of His people, a spirit of justice to the one who sits in judgment, and strength to those who turn back the battle at the gate.

The Book and Scroll of the Prophet ISAIAH
Isaiah 28: 1-6
Woe to Samaria: A Testament Concerning Ephraim's Drunkards
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 3:15:55 PM EDT
[#41]
In those days Hezekiah (or king Hezekiah) became terminally ill. The prophet Isaiah the son of Amoz came and said to him, "This is what the LORD says: 'Put your affairs in order (Lit command your house concerning your estate) because you are about to die; you will not recover.' "

Then Hezekiah turned his face to the wall and prayed to the LORD. He said, "Please, LORD, remember how I have walked before You faithfully and wholeheartedly, and have done what is good (or righteous) in Your sight." And Hezekiah wept bitterly.
Then the word of the LORD (or the prophetic word) came to Isaiah: " Go and tell Hezekiah that this is what the LORD God of your ancestor David says, : I have heard your prayer; I have seen Your tears. Look, I am going to add fifteen years to your life.

And I will deliver you and this city (or Jerusalem) from the hand of the king of Assyria; I will defend this city. This will be a sign to you from the LORD that the LORD will do what He has promised.

I am going to make the sun's shadow that goes down on Ahaz's stairway return by ten steps."
So the sun's shadow went back the ten steps it had descended.

Isaiah 38: 1-8
Hezekiah's Illness and Recovery: The Sun Moves in Reverse
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 6:09:46 PM EDT
[#42]
"Come, everyone who is thirsty, come to the waters; and you without money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost! So why do you spend money on what is not food, and your wages on what does not satisfy? Listen carefully to me, and eat (or absorb) what is good (or what is good advise or what is wise), and then you will enjoy the choicest of foods (Lit enjoy fatness or plenty). Pay attention and come to Me; listen, so that you will live. I will make an everlasting covenant with you, the promises (or the same assured promises) that I, the LORD, made without reservation to My servant David. Since I have made him a witness to the peoples, a leader and commander of the peoples (or over the clans) so you will summon a nation that you do not know, and nations who do not know you will run from you.

For the LORD your God, even the Holy One of Israel has glorified you.

Isaiah 55: 1-5
Come to the LORD: Come to the Everlasting Covenant of Blessing
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 1:14:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Seek the LORD while He may be found (or before your time is up); call to Him while He is near (Lit available to listen). Let the wicked one (or the one who practices against God's law) abandon his (or her) way, and the sinful one his thoughts (or to exchange his wrongful thoughts into the captivity of God's disposition for grace and mercy in return); let him return unto the LORD, so that He may have compassion on him, and to our God, for He will freely forgive.

"For My thoughts are not your thoughts; and your ways are not My ways."  [This is the LORD's Declaration]

The Book and Sacred Scroll of the Prophet ISAIAH
Isaiah 55: 6-8
Come to the LORD: The Compassionate God
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 12:19:02 PM EDT
[#44]
"For as heaven is higher than earth, so My ways are higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts. For just as rain and snow falls from heaven, and do not return there without saturating the earth, and making it germinate and sprout, and providing seed to sow and food to eat, so My word that comes from My mouth will not return to Me empty (or without its caused effects over the land), but it will accomplish what I please, and will prosper (or will become prevalent over all) in what I send it to do."

Isaiah 55: 9-11
Glory to God in the Highest: God's Ways are Highest
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 10:28:36 AM EDT
[#45]
You will indeed go out with joy and be peaceably guided (or be shepherded through the balance and salvation of the LORD); the mountains and the hills will break into singing before you (or in revelation of God's creative greatness now before you), and all of the trees of the field will clap their hands. Instead of the thornbush, a cypress will come up, and instead of a brier, a myrtle will come up; it will make a name for the LORD as an everlasting sign (or a everlasting sign of healing and rebirth on the entire land) that will not be destroyed (or will not be put aback again).

The Old Testament Book and Scroll of the Prophet ISAIAH
Isaiah 55: 12-13 (end of chapter)
Come to the LORD: Healing in the Land of Messiah Who Rules From The New Jerusalem In The Earth
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 11:36:44 AM EDT
[#46]
This is what the LORD says: Preserve justice and do what is right, for My salvation (or Messiah or saving action) is coming soon, and My righteousness will be revealed.
Happy is the man who does this, anyone who maintains this, who keeps the Sabbath without desecrating it (or keeping the law on it and observing and reverencing its ordinances on it), and keeps his hand from doing evil (or keeps from doing action which is evil intentionally).

Isaiah 56: 1-2
An Opportunity of Justice for All: Keeping the Ordinances of the Sabbath
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 1:39:55 PM EDT
[#47]
No foreigner who has converted to the LORD should say, "The LORD will exclude me from His people"; and the eunuch (or the king's court slave or representative) should not say, "Look I am a dried up tree (or one who doesn't have the total physical completeness as being a victim of castration, or some other type of abnormality or malformation of the physical body)."

For the LORD says this: "For the eunuchs who keep My Sabbaths, and chooses what pleases Me, and hold firmly to My covenant, I will give to them in My house and within My walls, a memorial and a name better than sons or daughters.

I will give each of them a name (or new name) that will never be cut off (or revoked or censured in the kingdom of God throughout eternity)."

Isaiah 56: 3-5
A House of Prayer for All: God Has Made Man Complete and Acceptable Unto Himself

Link Posted: 9/25/2014 12:43:12 PM EDT
[#48]
And the foreigners who convert to the LORD, will minister to Him, and will love the LORD's name (or that of YHWH; or the Son Yeshua Hb or Jesus Christ Gk), and are His servants, all who keep His Sabbath without desecrating it (or to divert it from a sacred observance into a common or carnal one; or to profane it from its original intention to observe God's Law with human perfection), and hold firmly to My covenant.

The Book and Sacred Scroll of the Prophet ISAIAH
Isaiah 56: 6
A House of Prayer and Justice for All: The LORD's Ministers No Longer Foreigners; Those who Love and Keep the Holy Sabbaths and Festivals of God
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 8:41:58 AM EDT
[#49]
I will bring them to My holy mountain (or the holy mountain of God in Jerusalem) and let them rejoice (or let them rejoice in victory over the oppressor or evil one) in my house of prayer (or in God's house of prayer which will be the entire city). Their burn offerings and sacrifices (or sustained and righteous praises unto Messiah) will be acceptable on My alter, for My house (or all of God's people) will be called a house of prayer for all nations (or over all nations to accomplish in and by the Name of God).

This is the Declaration of the LORD God,
who gathers the dispersed of Israel:
"I will gather to them and still others besides those already gathered."

Isaiah 56: 7-8
A House of Prayer for All: The Acceptable Sacrifice
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 9:48:57 AM EDT
[#50]
<><*** Have A Blessed Sunday!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top