Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 348
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 7:00:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Yep, should also be under special coverage for balance chain wear. They also break the plastic timing chain guide a lot.
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 10:02:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Did I show you guys this yet? Ingersoll rand power socket. 19 mm for Honda crank bolts.

Link Posted: 4/3/2015 10:51:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jeep450:
Did I show you guys this yet? Ingersoll rand power socket. 19 mm for Honda crank bolts.

http://youtu.be/Fg97T0Uq4zg
View Quote

I ordered one.
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 11:48:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By gwitness:

I ordered one.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gwitness:

http://youtu.be/Fg97T0Uq4zg

I ordered one.

That's my video so I know they work.
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 12:46:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Do any of you guy's have experience with TPMS tools? I'm currently considering ATEQ VT56, BARTEC TECH500 or SMART SENSOR PRO+(I think the same tool as DORMAN).I will consider other options but want the ability to relearn and recode replacement sensors. Looking for real world opinions.

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 3:18:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By 9194:
Do any of you guy's have experience with TPMS tools? I'm currently considering ATEQ VT56, BARTEC TECH500 or SMART SENSOR PRO+(I think the same tool as DORMAN).I will consider other options but want the ability to relearn and recode replacement sensors. Looking for real world opinions.

Thanks
View Quote

Are you wanting a stand along tool?
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 3:29:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Stand alone for TPMS? Yes. But I also came across The Autel TS601 that I think will also show diagnostic codes. It will be used in a tire shop that only does tires.
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 4:16:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Stand alone for TPMS? Yes. But I also came across The Autel TS601 that I think will also show diagnostic codes. It will be used in a tire shop that only does tires.
View Quote

I was going I suggest that exact one. I've sold a bunch of them and haven't had an issue other than customer induced stuff.
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 9:21:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Thanks
View Quote

First tpms tool I had was snap on tpms3 and it was ok but had a few "holes". Have been using a bartec 500 for last year or so and have had no issues.
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 9:42:29 PM EDT
[#10]
probably closer to $3000. But when the whole setup is probably around a mil what's 3k.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 9:22:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Finally got a correct differential for the slk that's been here for a month.  The correct part was "never installed or used in any slk."  Yeah.  Bullshit.  

Still nothing from amg about sls noises.  Work was slow today.  And it sucked.  Have  a cla towed in with a broken oil pan and smashed exhaust.  

I'm ditching the shitty xenon conversions in the vette.  They are not reliable.  Going to 9012 and 9011 bulbs and 50 watt fog lamp bulbs.  What good is 3000 lumens when they won't turn on?  High and low are the same bulbs.... the same brightness.  If they do turn on they are so slow you can't flash highbeams.  I think if I play with th  headlight aimer  a bit it may give more useful light and less glare.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 5:28:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Spent all morning disassembling a seat in a new s class looking for some sort of wiring short.  I found nothing.  

Did very little as far as making hours.  Kept getting crap jobs like a 2001 CLK430 that ebay motors raped with stickers and shit.  Never been to the dealer.  Has 125k and possibly original air filters.  Everything wrong with it.  Customer is waiting.  Advisor is going to be a dick and write I ticket like that I rewarded him with a four page estimate.  Enjoy, asshole...

AMG has decided to sent their "flying doctor" over to replace the transmission that won't stop giving trouble in the SLS black series.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 8:22:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By saturnstyl:

AMG has decided to sent their "flying doctor" over to replace the transmission that won't stop giving trouble in the SLS black series.
View Quote

Sounds like an easy job.
Link Posted: 4/8/2015 11:32:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Looking to buy some new chrome sockets. Both 6 and 12 point.Also 3/8 and 1/2 drive. Will be used on rare occasions when I need thin walled for tight areas. Old craftsmen sockets are wearing out.
What are you guys in the field liking now. I'm still in the business but working for myself for the last 20 years does not expose me to what tools are good right now. I have no issue buying off tool
trucks but want to see what is working out there. Thanks

Link Posted: 4/8/2015 7:19:17 PM EDT
[#15]
The usual.  Snappy, Matco, cornwell, etc.... gearwrench and I hear sunex and maybe atd are good.  Stahlwille and hazet if budget allows.

Equinox needs timing chain.  Rescheduled for that.

The amg supertech arrives tomorrow.  I'm not feeling warm or fuzzy.  They had us overnight  a new and specific part number transmission.  Do not look it up or substitute.  They refuse to admit there is a problem and are only doing this in the interest of customer satisfaction.  Cough bullshit cough.

Spent all day replacing panoramic roof drive rails on an 08 e350.  It's not easy or fun.  Step one drop headliner.
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 8:34:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TOO40GAWLF] [#16]
Originally Posted By thewrencher:
Looking to buy some new chrome sockets. Both 6 and 12 point.Also 3/8 and 1/2 drive. Will be used on rare occasions when I need thin walled for tight areas. Old craftsmen sockets are wearing out.
What are you guys in the field liking now. I'm still in the business but working for myself for the last 20 years does not expose me to what tools are good right now. I have no issue buying off tool
trucks but want to see what is working out there. Thanks

View Quote

Go Gearwrench. You can get a decent socket set 1/4, 3/8, 1/2 short and long for not much more than a $100 from Advance Auto if you use the available discount codes (got to fatwallet.com). Gearwrench aint perfect, but its better than the Craftsman you got and its a 95% solution to Snap On at 25% of the price.
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 7:21:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Lars arrives from Canada, its his first time in the United States.  He seems like a nice guy.  Immediately looks at the coupling in the torque tube, sees nothing wrong.  In fact, cannot find anything wrong with the transmission installation.  

We go ride in the parking lot.  Car makes horrendous noises.  Groaning, clacking, rattling.  Rattles are normal for a black series he says.  The other noises, not so much.  He calls the development engineer in Germany.  They speak in their native tongue.  The only thing I understand is 1300 milen.  After a lengthy conversation and him driving around making the car groan and such, he says the engineer believes the car has simply not been driven enough.  Its too new.  The problem will go away by itself.  

Client arrives, is introduced, and we hit him up with the whole "We need to drive your car for 300 miles and reevaluate it" spiel.  He agrees.  I grab a gas card, Lars hops in the driver seat, and we cruise for 311 miles.  He is enjoying this, possibly way too much.  

Driving the shit out of this car, doing what needs to be done to break it in.  We get about 130 mile away, find a parking lot, noises are gone.  Drive a little further, have lunch, do more doughnuts, no noises.  Drive back, no more noises.  He ran over a large plastic bag just as we got back, and that shit stuck all over the exhaust.  FML.  

Going back in this morning to reevaluate from a cold start.  The car was never driven more than 10 or 15 miles at a time, never hot enough or hard enough to break in the clutches.  That, according to MB, was the problem.  It needs to be beaten.  It wants to be beaten.

So we all meet up at a local BBQ place for dinner.  Lars loves American food.  Go back to client's house for cigars and chat well in to the night.  Lars is stuck here until Monday, so i'll try to keep him from getting bored.
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 8:06:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cyclic] [#18]
Sounds like Lars need some range time and some more BBQ.
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 8:56:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Cyclic:
Sounds like Lars need some range time and some more BBQ.
View Quote

They're in NC, too bad he can't feed him any good BBQ
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 1:01:26 PM EDT
[#20]
"The Pit" last night, having him over for ribs and chicken today.

Noise is still there with drastically reduced severity.  The solution?  The limited slip additive I suggested last year that nobody would let me try.  I can't make this shit up.
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 4:13:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Speaking of BBQ, scored this today kit $100 bucks. I had to spend $160 for a new handle kit and grate. It's a large.

Link Posted: 4/11/2015 4:15:54 PM EDT
[#22]
"The Pit" last night, having him over for ribs and chicken today.

Noise is still there with drastically reduced severity.  The solution?  The limited slip additive I suggested last year that nobody would let me try.  I can't make this shit up.
View Quote

We had issues with some vette diff clutches. Change fluid, add 2 bottles of additive and then go do figure 8s until we puked. Then change the fluid and do it again. If that didn't "fix" it change the clutches out.
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 9:33:00 PM EDT
[#23]
I have.  Large weber Smokey mountain smoker and Lars noticed I am a weber fan like him.  Party for Lars was quite successful.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 8:54:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: saturnstyl] [#24]
Dude was driving a news van into the shop.  It was clearly too tall for the door.

Tore.

The.

Fucking.

Satellite.

Dish.

Off.

The.

Roof.

Holy fucking shit that's gonna be expensive.

an e63 in for the fifth time for a knocking noise from the engine.  This is why you never fix something that isn't broken.  I said there was nothing wrong.  I was over ruled.  Was told to do cams and lifters.  Refuses to accept that the 156 is an inherently noisy engine.  It will never be quiet.  Ever.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 5:35:54 AM EDT
[#25]
Dude was driving a news van into the shop.  It was clearly too tall for the door.

Tore.

The.

Fucking.

Satellite.

Dish.

Off.

The.

Roof.

Holy fucking shit that's gonna be expensive.

an e63 in for the fifth time for a knocking noise from the engine.  This is why you never fix something that isn't broken.  I said there was nothing wrong.  I was over ruled.  Was told to do cams and lifters.  Refuses to accept that the 156 is an inherently noisy engine.  It will never be quiet.  Ever.
View Quote

I bet he will never live that one down.  Holy shit.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 10:37:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Speaking of BBQ, scored this today kit $100 bucks. I had to spend $160 for a new handle kit and grate. It's a large.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee126/jeep450/26649743-0EBD-41F3-8226-8AA8B5418A58.jpg
View Quote

Nice.  Big Green Egg for $100.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 11:05:35 AM EDT
[#27]
So just a word of warning for you guys.  SW Engines.  This would be a trainload of nope.  Don't buy from them.  Don't let your customers buy from them.  How they are still in business is beyond me.

Story time.

I have a buddy who uses me for repair work.  I like him so I let him buy his own parts for me to install.  His kid blows up an engine in a Passat.  He brings it to me and starts shopping for an engine to save himself a few bucks on the repair.  He finds an engine with SW Engines and has it drop shipped to me.  I of course on a used engine do a leak down.  Cylinder 1 is 20%, 2 is 45%, 3 is 45% and 4 is 75%.  Nope.  Call the company, no answer so I leave a voicemail.  No return call, so I call again and get through to someone.  I tell him what is going on and he takes my email and says he will send a shipping label so I can send the engine back.  Nope.  Nothing yet.  So then I do some research on the company.  Holy fuck.  

Link Posted: 4/16/2015 9:40:33 AM EDT
[#28]
So I am now something like just over 2 months of trying to hire someone.  I have offered a job to 3 people.  Not a single one even will call back.  I swear that I might need to pay almost journeyman level pay to attract an apprentice.

The bright side my ACL surgery is for next week.  I am the only tech in the shop and it is a good possibility I will be off my feet due to surgery for 6 weeks.  But hey, no big deal right?
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 12:43:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Lets talk apprentice techs.  What are they making in your neck of the woods?  Maybe I am just not paying enough.  

This is my ad:

Apprentice technician wanted for a growing, independent, German auto repair shop. We are seeking applicants with the following qualities:

- Mechanical aptitude.

- Ability to read and understand technical manuals and apply knowledge.

- Basic computer skills.

- Basic experience working on cars is of value, but not required.

- Ability to take direction and connect the dots on your own.

- Willingness to admit to not knowing how to do something, and asking questions.

- Work on our customers' cars with meticulous attention to detail. Take pride in doing the job right.

Starting duties to include performing car maintenance, light repair work and cleaning the shop. First 30 days, 25 - 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday, 8-5. Set schedule will be discussed after first month on the job.

We do require a drug test and background check, a valid driver's license, a clean driving record, and the ability to drive a standard.

Bavarian Motors, LLC is a relaxed work environment. We are a European auto repair shop that specializes in German cars, primarily BMW, Audi and VW. We have good relationships with our customers. We offer them honest diagnostics and estimates, and quality repairs.

We truly want someone that we can train, who has a desire to commit to a career as a specialized auto tech. Basic hand tools will be provided by the shop.

Link Posted: 4/16/2015 12:56:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jeep450] [#30]
I think you saying for the first month 25-40 hours per week is making people not want to work there. Your basically saying you may work all month or half. I doubt many people want to go for that.

"- Work on our customers' cars with meticulous attention to detail. Take pride in doing the job right."

I think this to young guys sounds like your a stiff to work for and very anal about everything. While we here "get" where you are, a young guy has no idea and it may turn him off.

Maybe soften your add up a little while stil stressing vehicles have to be fixed right.

"Bavarian Motors, LLC is a relaxed work environment. We are a European auto repair shop that specializes in German cars, primarily BMW, Audi and VW. We have good relationships with our customers. We offer them honest diagnostics and estimates, and quality repairs."

This to an experienced guy makes me think you give everything away and don't want to charge your customers for what they need/is done to their cars.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 1:03:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tmleadr03] [#31]

I think you saying for the first month 25-40 hours per week is making people not want to work there. Your basically saying you may work all month or half. I doubt many people want to go for that.

"- Work on our customers' cars with meticulous attention to detail. Take pride in doing the job right."

I think this to young guys sounds like your a stiff to work for and very anal about everything. While we here "get" where you are, a young guy has no idea and it may turn him off.

Maybe soften your add up a little while stil stressing vehicles have to be fixed right.
"Bavarian Motors, LLC is a relaxed work environment. We are a European auto repair shop that specializes in German cars, primarily BMW, Audi and VW. We have good relationships with our customers. We offer them honest diagnostics and estimates, and quality repairs."

This to an experienced guy makes me think you give everything away and don't want to charge your customers for what they need/is done to their cars.
View Quote

I can see that.

Average RO in the shop is over 600 a vehicle though.

ETA: I run my business by the philosophy that you can shear a sheep every year, but you can only skin it once.  I don't force repairs.  I give recommendations, many times I give a time line when it would best to get them done and they come back for it.  Low pressure has actually worked for me to the point that I will say "You don't really need to get this done now, but you will before winter." Oh.  Well go ahead and do it all anyways.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 1:16:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tmleadr03] [#32]

Apprentice technician wanted for a growing, independent, German auto repair shop. We are seeking applicants with the following qualities:

- Mechanical aptitude.

- Basic computer skills.

-Continuing education is paid for by the shop.

- Willingness to admit to not knowing how to do something, and asking questions.

- Take pride is your work with good attention to detail.

Starting duties to include performing car maintenance, light repair work and cleaning the shop. Hours are Monday through Friday, 8-5.

We do require a drug test and background check, a valid driver's license, a clean driving record, and the ability to drive a standard.

Bavarian Motors, LLC is a relaxed work environment while being a busy shop. We are a European auto repair shop that specializes in German cars, primarily BMW, Audi and VW. We have good relationships with our customers. We offer them honest diagnostics and estimates, and quality repairs.

We truly want someone that we can train, who has a desire to commit to a career as a specialized auto tech. Basic hand tools will be provided by the shop.

Link Posted: 4/16/2015 2:57:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By tmleadr03:

- Mechanical aptitude.

- Basic computer skills.

-Continuing education is paid for by the shop.

- Take pride is your work with good attention to detail.

Starting duties to include performing car maintenance, light repair work and cleaning the shop. Hours are Monday through Friday, 8-5.

Bavarian Motors, LLC is a relaxed work environment while being a busy shop. We are a European auto repair shop that specializes in German cars, primarily BMW, Audi and VW. We have good relationships with our customers. We offer them honest diagnostics and estimates, and quality repairs.

View Quote

I like it.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 9:05:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Express service bitches are at $15hr and line techs start at $17 same as when I began 15 years and six days ago.

Spent my afternoon putting a set of rails in the panoramic roof of a wrecked s class.  Paid 8 hours with diag I had about five in it.  You either get it right the first time or you fuck it all up, redo everything and quite possibly break stuff.  

Flagged 14 today and am holding on to 20+ hours of time flagged on the sls.  Tomorrow will tell if I flag it or not.  I had a very weak last week.  This week hasn't been too strong.  I'm not drawing good jobs and it seems a lot of folks have been out lately.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 12:23:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Is there anything decent out there that works for diagnostic tests and reading parameters on class 4-5 trucks? ie. F-450-550, ram 45-5500
I have an auto enginuity tool with ford and dodge licenses but its basically a code reader on a 14 f-450 at least. Even though everything is for the most past the same as a 350 or 3500 it doesn't work.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 4:54:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jeep450] [#36]
Originally Posted By newguy2k3:
Is there anything decent out there that works for diagnostic tests and reading parameters on class 4-5 trucks? ie. F-450-550, ram 45-5500
I have an auto enginuity tool with ford and dodge licenses but its basically a code reader on a 14 f-450 at least. Even though everything is for the most past the same as a 350 or 3500 it doesn't work.
View Quote

The new bosch tool is suppose to be bad ass. Here are a couple videos of the tool. [URL=http://www.boschdiagnostics.com/testequipment/diagnostics/scantools/ESI

Link Posted: 4/17/2015 5:17:12 PM EDT
[#37]
I don't need anything that comprehensive.. or expensive. I'm not gonna need it everyday. I mainly want something similar to the AE tool so I'm not at the mercy of anyone else if my truck has an issue.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 6:01:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Just one of those days where you bust ass all day for a measley ten hours.  

Helped my buddy change fluids and bleed brakes on his 2002 z06.  52k one owner and all highway miles.  Completely original.  His has a much better clutch feel and perhaps   better low end torque feel.  

I do like the appearance of my car more the blue is a tad darker.  The polished wheels are also a huge plus.  The interior mods make is much more appealing to me as well.  I do appreciate the originality and complete lack of abuse of his car though.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 6:48:26 PM EDT
[#39]
I don't need anything that comprehensive.. or expensive. I'm not gonna need it everyday. I mainly want something similar to the AE tool so I'm not at the mercy of anyone else if my truck has an issue.
View Quote

Obd2 or 9 pin?
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 7:09:23 PM EDT
[#40]
obd2
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 9:58:44 PM EDT
[#41]
obd2
View Quote

Look at this one. While I haven't sold this one, the other creader products I have sold have been good stuff.
Link
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 10:09:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: saturnstyl] [#42]
Spent two hours doing what I'd hoped would take fifteen minutes.  The vette had aftermarket xenon bulbs and fog lamps.  I converted them back to incandescent due to reliability issues.  Found out there were six ballasts that didn't match along with high and low being the same bulbs.  I upgraded fog lamps to fifty watt bulbs and installed 9011 and 9012 bulbs.  I didn't see anywhere that someone else had the same issues I did.  I found out the bulbs have a 90 degree connector and it has to be oriented a certain way or the connector does not fit or the head lamp door won't shut.  Clocking the high beam was no worse than removing and reinstalling the bulb.  The low beam had to have its tabs trimmed so they fit in a different slot and the connector would face another direction.

I hope they are bright enough.  Led bulbs won't fit.  The xenon bulbs didn't work half the time.  These are supposed to be 40% brighter but without additional heat or current draw.  Also they have a longer lifespan.  Plus it lost five pounds of bullshit off the front end.

I forgot our cornwell dealer showed up this week.  We haven't seen him in four years or so.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 9:01:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Spoke to the second owner of my vette for over an hour on the phone.  Man did that car have an interesting life....  He sent me a bunch of photos of its time as a show car.  

Had some trouble with dyno tuning it, blew a spark plug apart or something.  They had to replace the cylinder head and "clean up" the top of the piston.  I guess there isn't anything to worry about, hell its gone 49K miles since then and I would never have known anything had he not told the story.  

Nice guy, he was glad to hear from me, and happy the car was in a good home.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 7:47:58 PM EDT
[#44]
I think I've found a project car, just need to work out the details to pick it up  after the wastegate flange is welded up and a catalyst installed.
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 6:35:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Got the equinox back today.  Completely rebuilt.  New pistons, rods, all timing components.  Free.  No problems, no questions, nothing.  They just did it.  And had a brand new (11 miles) Malibu loaner.  That's how you make people happy.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 10:58:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scare_Crow] [#46]
Speaking on pay to helpers, we pay $350 week plus any time turned under an hour at $10 per flat rate hour.
The helper will shadow a tech and the tech gets any time over an hour the helper turns.

Helper does LOF, rotate and brake job.
Helper gets paid .3 & .4 and the tech gets the 2hr brake job.

Tends to work out @ 25hr average for the helper and 20 for the tech per week with the helper taking home @ $500-550 week
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 9:01:54 AM EDT
[#47]

Originally Posted By Scare_Crow:

Speaking on pay to helpers, we pay $350 week plus any time turned under an hour at $10 per flat rate hour.

The helper will shadow a tech and the tech gets any time over an hour the helper turns.

Helper does LOF, rotate and brake job.

Helper gets paid .3 & .4 and the tech gets the 2hr brake job.

Tends to work out @ 25hr average for the helper and 20 for the tech per week with the helper taking home @ $500-550 week
View Quote

The pay scale I went with (finally hired someone) was 12 an hour plus an additional .25 for every hour flagged.  He most likely wil turn between 10-15 for the first few months and slowly get better.  He asked about progressing in pay as he worked here.  I pointed out that if he turned 40 hours he would be making 22 and hour.  
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 5:45:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Had the equinox towed back.  Radiator leaking.  

I made it through the week..... and did alright in the end.  I've finally pared down my huge list of work down to just a few so it's been nice busting out services and stuff for a change.

Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:05:10 AM EDT
[#49]
get a text from a coworker today on my way in, the power was shut off for the whole dealer for repairs something the owners knew was happening, but didnt tell anyone. wasn't coming back on till 10 at the earliest.  So I met up with him and went to the range three day weekend for this guy.  But these past weeks have been the worst I have seen at my dealer in 5 yrs, making 30 hrs is tough, the only car coming in are warranty, with a side of warranty and parts are either days out, or in the case of focus clutchs back ordered with no date off back order
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 7:55:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Today we received written notice our company cell phones are being taken from us.
Page / 348
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top