Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2017 7:04:36 PM EDT
Are there any online sources for tire/wheel combos that would be cheaper than most of the local tire shops? I know about Tire rack but was wondering if there are others.
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 8:53:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I've not bought combos there, but I've found tirebuyer.com to have better prices than Tire Rack. Might want to check there.
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 9:47:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Bought separately, I've gotten some really good deals on tires and wheels from Amazon. Prime shipping and all.
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 11:02:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Summit does but you have to call. Mount and balance for no extra charge.
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 8:32:40 AM EDT
[#4]
thanks guys
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 8:37:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 9:30:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Are there any online sources for tire/wheel combos that would be cheaper than most of the local tire shops? I know about Tire rack but was wondering if there are others.
View Quote

Instead of wondering...why not just use google or bing to find out ??

_
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 11:43:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

_
View Quote
I'd rather ask for help from people that have used good online sources than spend an entire day going through a bunch of search results that are a waste of time looking at while trying to find the best one.

No different than people asking which tires, optics, etc.. are good so they don't have to spend an entire weekend reading through reviews that may or may not be accurate and finding which place has the best deals.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 10:02:02 PM EDT
[#8]
There are some deals on ebay at times . Mainly on take offs.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 8:07:07 AM EDT
[#9]
I just bought a new set of wheels and tires from wheelsforless.com.  Had to call and verify that the package would fit my truck as there was some conflicting information and their support is great.  Took a couple days to ship and a couple days to get to me.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 11:04:05 AM EDT
[#10]
I haven't bought a ton online but as mentioned I usually find the best deals on wheels and tires separately from each other.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

_
View Quote
Because the internet is a big place and this is a discussion forum made for the purpose of exchanging ideas

Just a guess.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 12:38:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Ive used tire rack before without any issues. There's a warehouse semi local to here that I could pick them up at and didnt have to pay shipping.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top