Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 4:16:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, you don't have 100% surface to surface contact yet (as is clearly visible in your photo of the rotor), initial bite should improve as that wears...
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 9:13:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Any update?  How are the new brakes so far?  I have to do mine again, the brake judder is really annoying me.  
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 11:26:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Any update?  How are the new brakes so far?  I have to do mine again, the brake judder is really annoying me.  
View Quote
Nothing of note.  The brakes are doing great.  Staring to notice a bit harder pedal.  The pads are pretty dusty but I knew that going in.  I'm trying not to drive like I usually do until the brakes are fully bedded.  It isn't easy.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 10:10:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Bump to keep from archive.  The pads were pretty dusty for the first 2-300 miles but have settled down.  Will report back at 1,000 miles.  Stopping power feels as if it is increasing.  I drive it everyday so it is hard to gauge.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 9:59:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Good to hear.  I have about 8K on mine and I'm very happy with them.
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 4:33:42 PM EDT
[#6]
1200 miles and the pads feel noticeably better.  A bit harder pedal feel over the OEM.  Still getting some brake dust but not as much as before.  Time will tell how these rotors hold up.  I will try to remember to update when it is time for new pads or if I warp the rotors before.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top