Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/23/2017 12:37:53 PM EDT
Ive never considered buying a v6 Mustang.  Not even sure I'm seriously considering it now.   But my budget is around $20k out the door.  For $15k-$20k I can buy a 13-14 GT with under 50k miles.  Or for around $21k-ish I can buy a brand new v6/ecoboost.  

The appeal of a mustang has always been the horsepower for an economical price plus I love the look.  My main concern with the non-GT is the power will be underwhelming and I'll be disappointed, maybe not at first but long-term.

Thoughts?

Thanks

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 1:05:17 PM EDT
[#1]
You will want the V8 just for the torque, sound, and feel.

I like the new body style and have driven the new GT350 which is nuts, btw.  But the 13-14's have always been good looking cars too...
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 1:26:05 PM EDT
[#2]
The newer Mustangs put out close to three hundred HP with their V6, I've never considered owning a Mustang or any other car in its class with anything but a V8. The Coyote Engine has some serious HP. Problem with buying a used one is it's usually ragged out. Try buying one from an adult owner. Last Mustang I had was the SN95 Mustang GT 5 speed brand new, very fun car went through what your thinking all the Mustangs before were ragged out. Currently drive a 2016 Scat Pack Challenger with 485 HP and a six speed. A lot of fun, didn't consider the Mustang or Camaro since they look too modernized. Good Luck. 
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 2:10:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Dude............  11-14 is the superior car for those of us that are true enthusiasts and don't just buy the "hot new item".  get the 11-14 WITH the performance "track" package.  They have the Brembos and bigger wheels.  Easy to spot and are a must have.  also Buy one with ZERO mods and you sould be all set.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 3:23:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dude............  11-14 is the superior car for those of us that are true enthusiasts and don't just buy the "hot new item".  get the 11-14 WITH the performance "track" package.  They have the Brembos and bigger wheels.  Easy to spot and are a must have.  also Buy one with ZERO mods and you sould be all set.
View Quote
This man speaks the truth.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 3:39:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Only way I know how to tell in the 13-14 is to look for the red calipers.  And in the <$20k range I'm not seeing any anywhere in the country just to get a point of reference.  

My plan was to buy an S550 GT w/ Perf. Pack but the finances aren't going to allow for that.  Could have spotted that a mile away.  Not sure what to look for other than the calipers in the 13-14 models.  Also, finding one with the track/performance pack and zero mods...isn't that going to be super expensive or quite hard to do in my price range?

Thanks

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 3:53:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I own a 16 GT, so much fun.

FYI, the 2018MY will not include a V6, only Ecoboost and V8.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 5:47:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Only way I know how to tell in the 13-14 is to look for the red calipers.  And in the <$20k range I'm not seeing any anywhere in the country just to get a point of reference.  

My plan was to buy an S550 GT w/ Perf. Pack but the finances aren't going to allow for that.  Could have spotted that a mile away.  Not sure what to look for other than the calipers in the 13-14 models.  Also, finding one with the track/performance pack and zero mods...isn't that going to be super expensive or quite hard to do in my price range?

Thanks

-Emt1581
View Quote

You need to be willing to travel.  Pennsylvania and for that matter the entire north east is a terrible place to buy a car.  Look on craigslist and autotrader in Ohio and Chicago.  THere's 20 of them on chicago craigslist right now for less than 24,000.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 7:07:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You need to be willing to travel.  Pennsylvania and for that matter the entire north east is a terrible place to buy a car.  Look on craigslist and autotrader in Ohio and Chicago.  THere's 20 of them on chicago craigslist right now for less than 24,000.
View Quote

How many under $20k?

I actually searched the entire country on cars.com...no distance limits.  Didn't see any.  But totally agree with you....the rust belt is NOT the place to buy nice cars!  I saw an ad yesterday that had one for sale for $15k....with snow piled up all over the car.  No thanks!  

EDIT:  I tried searching the Chicago Craigslist for 13-14 GT's and found 2 under $20k....both had over 100K!!  The one 1-2 I saw were over $20k and didn't have the performance pack that I could see.  Can you  please link to one or two you're seeing there?

Thanks

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 7:47:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 8:16:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

LOL
View Quote

Please let me in on the joke....

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 9:01:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Going to be the odd man out and say... Ecoboost + tune.

Bought my '15 w/PP for @$25K new. Should be within your price range. All you miss is the sound, but I just listen to the stereo.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 9:07:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Bought my '15 w/PP for @$25K new. Should be within your price range. All you miss is the sound, but I just listen to the stereo.
View Quote

I saw a vid of an ecoboost with some "unleashed" tune that damned near kept up with a GT!!  But I'm guessing tunes aren't cheap and probably a couple grand.  No experience with them though.  And no clue what parts would need to be added or swapped out to keep the car healthy.  With my luck I'd do the tune and then destroy the trans, diff., etc.  

Thanks

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 9:20:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I saw a vid of an ecoboost with some "unleashed" tune that damned near kept up with a GT!!  But I'm guessing tunes aren't cheap and probably a couple grand.  No experience with them though.  And no clue what parts would need to be added or swapped out to keep the car healthy.  With my luck I'd do the tune and then destroy the trans, diff., etc.  

Thanks

-Emt1581
View Quote

My custom tune with unlimited updates for my ecoboost cost me $400 from Unleashed with the SCT x4 programmer

NA engines are obsolete

ETA TGE 5.0 and the ecoboost uses the same transmissions and differential. The days of making special LESS strong parts for certain packages are long gone
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 9:23:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

My custom tune with unlimited updates for my ecoboost cost me $400 from Unleashed with the SCT x4 programmer

NA engines are obsolete
View Quote

Hmm....now ya got me thinking.  A 4cyl muscle car bothers me but then again I care about going fast.

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 9:24:01 PM EDT
[#15]
13-14 with Track Pack like stated above.  The 13-14 are better looking than the 11-12 to me, also have LED tailights and front daytime lights.  Track Pack comes with Brembo brakes, 19x9 wheels, 3.73 gears with Torsen LSD, also has Boss radiator and oil cooler(8 1/2 quarts of oil).  11-12 didn't offer track pack, but did offer 3.73 and Brembos.  

I've had a 14 Track Pack since new and love it.   Car is a blast to drive and with the gearing of the 6sp and the 3.73s it is really easy to drive in traffic. 
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 9:31:53 PM EDT
[#16]
2013-14 GTs will be a classic someday as they are the best of the GT solid axle mustangs ever made. they are lighter than the current models too.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 9:40:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Cobb accessport with OTS tunes runs @$400. Once accessport is purchased, you can get lifetime custom tunes starting @$300.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 9:45:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Cobb accessport with OTS tunes runs @$400. Once accessport is purchased, you can get lifetime custom tunes starting @$300.
View Quote

What does that do to the car though?  What parts need to be upgraded to keep it running well?

What about the long term maintenance needed?  With a v8 it's just oil changes.  A turbo is what kept me from buying a WRX/STI...in part.  I was worried about the thousands it'd cost to replace the wheel, re-tune, etc.  

I plan on keeping whatever I buy for 20+ years.  It'd suck to know that the EB I spent good money on needs a shit ton of maintenance/parts after a certain mileage/ago that I might not need with a v8.

Now if the EB is a hidden gem I've just never given any thought to and is actually what will serve me best...I can VERY easily swallow my pride, admit I was wrong for my prejudice, and happily buy one.  

Thanks

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 11:00:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

What does that do to the car though?  What parts need to be upgraded to keep it running well?

What about the long term maintenance needed?  With a v8 it's just oil changes.  A turbo is what kept me from buying a WRX/STI...in part.  I was worried about the thousands it'd cost to replace the wheel, re-tune, etc.  

I plan on keeping whatever I buy for 20+ years.  It'd suck to know that the EB I spent good money on needs a shit ton of maintenance/parts after a certain mileage/ago that I might not need with a v8.

Now if the EB is a hidden gem I've just never given any thought to and is actually what will serve me best...I can VERY easily swallow my pride, admit I was wrong for my prejudice, and happily buy one.  

Thanks

-Emt1581
View Quote

I have a Fiesta ST and tuning and turbos are relatively cheap.  It doesn't cost a whole lot to get 300 hp at the wheels.  May not seem like much but it's a little car so a little goes a long way.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 11:15:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Thanks

-Emt1581
View Quote

Hard to say with my mustang only having 20k mileage.  Only other upgrade I have done is an upgraded intercooler.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 2:06:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

LOL
View Quote

You're a diehard mustang guy and should know that the car lost a lot by going to IRS and gaining 100s of lbs.  The new one is a nice car but it's as much a mustang as that brick with a bowtie is a camaro.  They are trying to turn them into BMW M3s which is not what a pony car should be.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 4:10:15 AM EDT
[#22]
After over a year of these threads popping up about once a month...

I am done participating in any more of these threads by the OP.  I have zero faith he will get off his ass and actually buy something.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 8:22:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
After over a year of these threads popping up about once a month...

I am done participating in any more of these threads by the OP.  I have zero faith he will get off his ass and actually buy something.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 9:42:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Why do you want a mustang? The  V8 will be much easier to soup up if that is your goal.

I bought a 96 cobra about four years ago. It has been completely restored with new paint, new interior, it has a pro charger and I spent 7k (not counting the procharger)having the motor built by a nationally known shop.

In four years I have driven it less than 400 miles. It just sits. I wish I would not have bought it as it does nothing for me. It is fast I think it dyno over 600hp. No way I can sell it for what I have in it. I have contemplated taking it out back and making a video of blowing it up and smashing it and see how many you tube views I can get.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 9:49:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You're a diehard mustang guy and should know that the car lost a lot by going to IRS and gaining 100s of lbs.  The new one is a nice car but it's as much a mustang as that brick with a bowtie is a camaro.  They are trying to turn them into BMW M3s which is not what a pony car should be.
View Quote

And yet I'm more interested in Mustangs than I've ever been.....

Wtf is a "pony car" in todays market.
Congrats to Ford continuing to take risks.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 5:16:54 PM EDT
[#26]
'14 GT with track pack owner here.  Buy a nice used GT if anything for the sounds alone.  The new 4 bangers may be fast but the biggest turn off for me is the sound.  As mentioned above, the track pack adds a lot of nice upgrades to the car for only a few dollars more.  There are also lots of parts available to make the 5.0 even better.  For example, this tuner is on my short list of things to add to the car.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 9:37:46 PM EDT
[#27]
13 or 14 GT is the way to go. The 11-12s look awful and the 15+ look even worse.
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 8:51:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Why do you want a mustang? The  V8 will be much easier to soup up if that is your goal.

I bought a 96 cobra about four years ago. It has been completely restored with new paint, new interior, it has a pro charger and I spent 7k (not counting the procharger)having the motor built by a nationally known shop.

In four years I have driven it less than 400 miles. It just sits. I wish I would not have bought it as it does nothing for me. It is fast I think it dyno over 600hp. No way I can sell it for what I have in it. I have contemplated taking it out back and making a video of blowing it up and smashing it and see how many you tube views I can get.
View Quote

Sad.

If I were in a buying mood/position I would make a serious offer if it were a car that could pass Ca smog.    That is the issue I have with 2 of my 3 now and having to play the mod game with CARB bullshit.

My next mustang will be presmog and hopefully a 65, 67, or 69 Fastback.   Hopefully all 3 some day.
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 3:37:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL

Solid axle is great for drag racing.  I'll give it that.  But Ford built these cars for every day driving on the street for people to get to work and back, not red light to red light or drag racing the quarter mile. (Although with the addition of line lock as a standard option, one would start to wonder if that last statement I made was true )  I love the IRS in mine. I consider it a plus, not a loss.  It's no where near the same POS they had out in the Cobras years ago.   Yea, the weight gain is going to be problematic with all newer cars. Until they start replacing components with carbon fiber, its going to be heavier.  And CF will turn the Mustang into a $60+ car.   Not sure about the '14's and back, but the S550's chassis is built out of something like 12 or 13 different metals providing rigidity in all the right places, and crumple zones in the right places. Basically the same Coyote, but better stronger with more torque and HP than the '14 & '13.  Same POS (but "improved") Chinese manual trans, much better interior, a better suspension, etc.  
Is the S550 perfect? Hell no. They fubar'd up on the overly quiet exhaust and a weak clutch.  Anyone notice the '18 is getting improvements in both these areas?   But looking at the suspension improvements, HP and engine improvements and interior improvements, I'd choose a brand new '15 over a brand new '14 any day of the week.  Hell, I did!  When my '95 was totaled I waited 15 months on the '15 to arrive instead of picking up a new '14 off the lot.
Notice I kept the overall body design/shape off the radar?  Because it is all subjective on personal taste.  If you like the looks of a '13-'14 better, that's great.  But it has no bearing over it being a better Mustang. Personally, I got tired of the S-197 design, although the '13-'14 was the best looking of them all.
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 7:02:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

NA engines are obsolete

ETA TGE 5.0 and the ecoboost uses the same transmissions and differential. The days of making special LESS strong parts for certain packages are long gone
View Quote

NA engine are obsolete?
Lol! Will you still think that when you have to replace a turbo at your cost after your warranty ends?
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 8:32:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'll probably get trash for this, but I have a V6 from 2007 and even that is tons of fun. Go for the new Ecoboost, you won't regret it!
Also 130,000 and no major repairs. Engine has only had spark plugs and oil change. The rest of the car just normal stuff.
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 8:46:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I'll probably get trash for this, but I have a V6 from 2007 and even that is tons of fun. Go for the new Ecoboost, you won't regret it!
Also 130,000 and no major repairs. Engine has only had spark plugs and oil change. The rest of the car just normal stuff.
View Quote

Now it's only been 3 years, give or take, but I'm wondering if we'll see the majority of Ecoboost owners saying this?  

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 9:31:04 PM EDT
[#33]
I'm very curious as to why Ford doesn't offer a twin turbo V6 for the Mustang. Maybe because the performance would be too close to that of the Coyote? Either way, a 4 cylinder has no business floating around in a Mustang engine bay.
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 9:52:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

NA engine are obsolete?
Lol! Will you still think that when you have to replace a turbo at your cost after your warranty ends?
View Quote

It's not 1977 anymore. Turbochargers aren't some weird piece of exotic technology reserved for the most costly to upkeep vehicles. Trucks (real trucks) have all been turbocharged for half a century now and with over a million ecoboosts sold the economy of scale means both turbos can be replaced for less than a cheap set of tires cost. My truck has 110k on the original blowers and at work we have one nearing 180k

Ball bearing liquid cooled turbos aren't your grandfathers turbos on his Maserati
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 10:27:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'm very curious as to why Ford doesn't offer a twin turbo V6 for the Mustang. Maybe because the performance would be too close to that of the Coyote? Either way, a 4 cylinder has no business floating around in a Mustang engine bay.
View Quote

You realize they built thousands and thousands of them in the past right?
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 10:31:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh bullshit. Having had at least one of the last 5 generations of Mustangs, the 15+ is EASILY the best in every way. Despite the ~70lb gain, the car feels lighter on its feet, FAR more planted, and handles bumps like a champ compared to my 11. I can't think of a single area that the 11 would excel against my 16 other than maybe the SRA holding up better to high RPM launches on slicks, but there are mods to beef up the IRS/half shafts if that's really your goal. Saying the Mustang isn't a pony car because it's got an IRS is fucking ridiculous - did you say that about the Terminators too?

OP it all depends on what you want and what kind of deals you can find. I got my 16 GT premium 400a w/ nav and the auto brand new for $31,500. Sticker was over $42k. All 5 of my Mustangs before this were 5/6 speed, and I can assure you that the auto runs circles around the shitty MT82 in the 11+ cars.

You won't find a NEW Ecoboost for $21k unless you get a demo car that has a few miles on it and is an absolute bare bones vehicle. After seeing my 16, my mother ended up going out and finding herself a 2015 ecoboost premium 201a for $23k and only 6k miles.
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 10:56:08 PM EDT
[#37]
I'd wait. With the demise of the v6 mustang that means every ex chick car rental grade mustang will come with 2300cc turbocharged goodness and prices will plummet accordingly
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 11:40:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You realize they built thousands and thousands of them in the past right?
View Quote

Yes, I realize that Mustangs have been available with 4 bangers for a very long time and I've never been a fan of a 4 banger in a musclecar. With that being said, I have always been intrigued by the Grand National and my DD is a Duramax so I'm not a turbophobe. Lol! For me, a muscle car needs to sound like one. Maybe I'm just old school.
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 1:26:18 AM EDT
[#39]
just saw this while cruising CL, not perfect but has the track pack.  Actually kinda cheap given used cars always seem more expensive in Phoenix compared to rest of country.

I drive a 2006 GT with a whipple, has 3.73s its pretty dumb.  I just drove a new V6 at the little course they laid out at Barrett Jackson.  Really couldn't open it up.  It was a nice car, but just nice.

If they fastest car you ever owned is a Versa, you will think the V6 is balls fast.  But once you go V8, its hard to step down.
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 6:59:38 AM EDT
[#40]
I work with a guy that has a 15 ecoboost with turbo back, intercooler, BOV, intake and a tune pushing 290hp and 380tq at the wheels, for under 3k in mods, that's insane. There are plenty of them with upgraded turbos pushing over 400hp now.
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 7:30:42 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I work with a guy that has a 15 ecoboost with turbo back, intercooler, BOV, intake and a tune pushing 290hp and 380tq at the wheels, for under 3k in mods, that's insane. There are plenty of them with upgraded turbos pushing over 400hp now.
View Quote

Not bad not bad.
The N54 platform takes that to the next level.

With about $1000-$1500 in a few mods(chargepipe, downpipes, upgraded FMIC) and a tune (tunes are stupid cheap and its just an app on your phone)  you're looking at going from 290whp/300wtq stock to 400whp/410wtq modded.

Add in $250 fuel pump kit and a $500 clutch ($0 if automatic) and you can run E85 and be at 450whp/500wtq with same bolts on as above. (This is where I'm currently at)

Turbo market is crazy for them also lots of options/competition. For less than $2k I can buy upgraded turbos and a $300 turbo install kit I can push 600-650whp/wtq with again same mods above.

So basically for $3500-$4000 (minus labor) I can go from 290whp/wtq to 650whp/wtq.
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 7:58:14 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Not bad not bad.
The N54 platform takes that to the next level.

With about $1000-$1500 in a few mods(chargepipe, downpipes, upgraded FMIC) and a tune (tunes are stupid cheap and its just an app on your phone)  you're looking at going from 290whp/300wtq stock to 400whp/410wtq modded.

Add in $250 fuel pump kit and a $500 clutch ($0 if automatic) and you can run E85 and be at 450whp/500wtq with same bolts on as above. (This is where I'm currently at)

Turbo market is crazy for them also lots of options/competition. For less than $2k I can buy upgraded turbos and a $300 turbo install kit I can push 600-650whp/wtq with again same mods above.

So basically for $3500-$4000 (minus labor) I can go from 290whp/wtq to 650whp/wtq.
View Quote

What about tuning and tools needed?  And how difficult is it to do these upgrades?  Any skill or specialized tools needed or is it 100% socket wrench?

Thanks

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 8:07:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

What about tuning and tools needed?  And how difficult is it to do these upgrades?  Any skill or specialized tools needed or is it 100% socket wrench?

Thanks

-Emt1581
View Quote

You speak as though a 5.0 doesn't require tuning to bring out the potential in upgrades and that you can wrench on it with a rock and a flat screwdriver.

Ease of maintenance is going to be a huge advantage for the 4cyl because the overhead cam mustang engine bay has always been 20lbs of shit stuffed into a 10 lb bag.
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 8:23:43 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Thanks

-Emt1581
View Quote

I work on computers for a living and did all those upgrades myself on jack stands (including the clutch upgrade).
Basic tools plus a good Etorx set is all you need.

Tuning is stupid easy, no dyno tuning.
$100 app called MHD, and a $20 OBD2 cable is all that is needed.

Custom tunes can be had and theres various tuners out there. I just so happen to be friends with one of them so a $30 pizza gets me whatever custom tune I want but thr off the shelf maps are just fine until you start getting into upgraded turbos.

Check out the tuning app in the google play store its call "MHD".
It has OTS maps, full logging, code reading, etc.

And to be clear the platform Im talking about is for the N54 BMW (2007-2010 135/335s) which can be had for stupid cheap now.

Just offering a different suggestion based off of my experience with the N54 platform.
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 8:30:27 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You speak as though a 5.0 doesn't require tuning to bring out the potential in upgrades and that you can wrench on it with a rock and a flat screwdriver.

Ease of maintenance is going to be a huge advantage for the 4cyl because the overhead cam mustang engine bay has always been 20lbs of shit stuffed into a 10 lb bag.
View Quote

Not sure what you're getting at. Tuning is the easiest mod by far. Plug your tuner into the computer, press 3 buttons and let it work.

Ease of typical maintenance is really no different. Having both a 15 eco and a 16 GT in the driveway and having done oil changes on both, it's the exact same process with the same air dam underneath the car.
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 10:11:04 AM EDT
[#46]
I'm also curious to see if the 4cyl ecoboost will retain value as well as the 5.0 does.
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 11:31:21 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

What's the price difference between the ecoboost and the 5.0 and how close is the performance of the tuned ecoboost vs the 5.0?

Would you be better off with a 5.0 as a base if you want to do performance mods? Seems like a supercharger does real well with those motors.
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 11:34:22 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Thanks

-Emt1581
View Quote

everything on my friends car was done with basic hand tools, a jack and stands, and he is nothing close to a mechanic.
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 11:51:12 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
For me, a muscle car needs to sound like one. Maybe I'm just old school.
View Quote

Without a doubt

Video

Yeah, those are kids seats in the back.  They get to enjoy my car, too
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 11:56:13 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Without a doubt

Video

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v70/ZakkWylde470/9FEEAE8A-1911-4F97-BFDB-25F78EB5F100_zpswv6e9lfm.jpg

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For me, a muscle car needs to sound like one. Maybe I'm just old school.

Without a doubt

Video

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v70/ZakkWylde470/9FEEAE8A-1911-4F97-BFDB-25F78EB5F100_zpswv6e9lfm.jpg

The cops agree and appreciate the sound also.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top