Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2016 2:21:23 AM EDT
I'm looking for some floor mats for my 4door F150 and looking for opinions on what works to contain the mud and snow my kids like to track all over the back seat.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:18:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm really happy with my Weathertech mats. I have the digital fit ones for my Cadillac and they keep the carpets really clean. They hold lots of beach sand and dirt and mud. I have a set of Weathertech generic fits in my K5 ( they don't make a custom fit for her) and they do really well also.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:15:44 AM EDT
[#2]
WeatherTech and Husky's are about the only two I hear praise about.  I'm needing a set myself...
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:28:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Weathertech, all my vehicles have them. Useless OEM mats are stored away and put back in when they are sold, brand new looking floor mats are always good for a couple extra hundred bucks due to peoples perception of how the vehicle was taken care of.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:42:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
WeatherTech and Husky's are about the only two I hear praise about.  I'm needing a set myself...
View Quote

Had both in my old 2500HD and 06 Tahoe. Very good quality. Whole floor and cargo area. Buy once cry once. Put factory mats away or keep them in place. I removed factory mats and put tyvech pieces under mats just to be sure.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:54:59 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Had both in my old 2500HD and 06 Tahoe. Very good quality. Whole floor and cargo area. Buy once cry once. Put factory mats away or keep them in place. I removed factory mats and put tyvech pieces under mats just to be sure.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Had weather tech mats and just upgraded to husky liners. The weather tech mats were nice but don't have the protection the liners have. Both are nice products and do as advertised. The husky liners literally cover all of the carpet and fit perfectly. A little pricey. I think I dropped almost $300 for front, 2nd row and rear for my 4Runner.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:04:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Weathertech, worth it.   weathertech
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:17:45 AM EDT
[#7]
I have the husky floor liners and they have stood up well for 2.5 years Ive had them. Im sure you cannot go wrong with either.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:19:38 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm getting weathertech in my vehicle (luxury sport utility).
in my beater 2500HD, I've got Husky (because I replace them every 4-5 years...
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:47:57 AM EDT
[#9]
I just put Aries in my ram and am happy with them. They have some texture and look better then weathertechs in my opinion.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:00:04 AM EDT
[#10]
I've had Weathertechs in my trucks for many years.  The last two sets I bought in 2015 sucked.  They curl and aren't as thick as ones in the past.  I won't be buying another set.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:30:53 AM EDT
[#11]
I put Husky in my 2014 Tacoma and Weathertech in wife's 2012 Rav 4...

While both work, Weathertechs are nicer with a better look and finish, they still look new. The Huskys scuff up and look worn. Again, both work.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:46:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Got Huskys. Like them a lot. Would buy again. Cheaper than Weathertech. I did see a thread somewhere recently about issues with Weathertech mats and the customer service was reported to be poor. No personal experience though.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:28:28 PM EDT
[#13]
The difference in price between the Weathertech and Husky is minimal.
Amazon, F150 (went new as year is not stated)

Weathertech full front back $175

Husky full front back $151

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:32:28 PM EDT
[#14]
I've got both.......WTs in the Subarau, and Husky's in my Tundra.

Husky Xact fits are great and fit much better than Weathertechs.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:16:05 PM EDT
[#15]
i went with weathertechs for my f150. they fit great but are a little slick, stuff loves to slide around on them.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:04:49 PM EDT
[#16]
One thing to check is that not all of them cover the dead pedal.  I got Husky's because they did, the Weathertech's  did not.  It seems to vary greatly depending on the model of the vehicle, so can't count on it without checking your specific vehicle.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:11:27 PM EDT
[#17]
I've been very happy with my Husky X-Act Rubber mats in the front of my F150 SCrew.

I put the the Husky Weatherbeater (harder plastic like the Weathertechs I think) for the back row to get full carpet coverage, including under the seat.  The X-Act rubber mat for the back only comes back to the front of the seat.  At least when I bought them a few years ago...

I'd buy them again in a heartbeat.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:43:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Thanks for all the replys. I've been looking at the husky's and the weather tech, but I didn't want to drop that much cash without a bit of research.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:12:55 AM EDT
[#19]
I've been happy with the husky's in my focus.  I went with them over the weathertech because they covered the carpeted dead pedal completely while the weathertech's did not.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:14:02 AM EDT
[#20]
I went with Husky in my STI. They were cheaper and cover more carpet than the Weather Tech (Weathertech only covered half the dead pedal and left the gas door lever exposed).
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 11:13:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Have Weathertechs, but would like to try Husky's out. Either ones seem rated well. Weathertechs I have used, 2010 VW, 2007 Chevy Avalanche, 2008 Toyota 4Runner have all held up.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 7:28:37 PM EDT
[#22]
I have the WeatherTech Digital Fit liners in both my Porsches and in my Frontier.

They are fantastic.  Working corners on road courses means a lot of dirt and sometimes mud gets tracked into any of the 3.  These things keep the crap off the carpet.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 10:26:23 AM EDT
[#23]
I'm very happy with the WeatherTech mats I got a few years ago. Still look good, and they've kept the carpet underneath pristine.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 12:58:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I've been happy with the husky's in my focus.  I went with them over the weathertech because they covered the carpeted dead pedal completely while the weathertech's did not.
View Quote

Husky's in my car for this exact reason.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 3:38:52 PM EDT
[#25]
I mentioned i bought the Aries liners earlier and am kind of disappointed I am the only one. If you are in the market I strongly suggest checking them out. They are a softer material then the weathertechs and are textured so that your feet and things on your floorboards don't slip around. They have a big gutter plus they also have like Velcro hooks on the bottom to help hold them in place.

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 7:35:00 PM EDT
[#26]
09-14 Husky
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 8:09:40 PM EDT
[#27]
I have Weathertech LINERS for my truck.  Very happy with them.  Better than the mats.
Link Posted: 10/31/2016 12:06:43 PM EDT
[#28]
I really wanted the Weathertech liners for my 2016 SCrew because they looked a lot like my old Xtreme Catch-All liners I had in my 2002 F150, but I read a lot of reviews how the Weathertech liners had a tendency to slide around on the floorboard. So I went with Husky liners and so far they've been great during the five months or so I've had them.
Link Posted: 10/31/2016 10:11:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I really wanted the Weathertech liners for my 2016 SCrew because they looked a lot like my old Xtreme Catch-All liners I had in my 2002 F150, but I read a lot of reviews how the Weathertech liners had a tendency to slide around on the floorboard. So I went with Husky liners and so far they've been great during the five months or so I've had them.
View Quote

Huh?  I have them in 3 vehicles and they are form fitted and don't slide around.
Link Posted: 11/1/2016 8:08:42 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Huh?  I have them in 3 vehicles and they are form fitted and don't slide around.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well crap. I went by several reviews I read, and I guess I shouldn't have. I'll make do with the Huskys for now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top