User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 1:30:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Not true, there are many 911's out there with 100K miles on them that still run as well as they did new but they've been well cared for. Porsche's are not appliance cars like Tototas or Hondas, to compare them is absolutly laughable. What I and others are saying is they require regular maintnance, more so than most cars (especially Toyota/Honda.) The OP needs to understand that thia if he buys one; as someone said above I wouldn't use a 911 as a primary car.

996/997 911's are suprisingly easy to work on but do require special tools. Changing the oil on my 911 is far easier than my wife's Acura (Honda.) There's nothing wrong with getting a Porsche but you need to know what you're getting into, also very wise to have a PPI performed but as I said above; the OP doesn't want a "mid $20's 911."
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have no advice for the OP.  

What is silly is that a Honda or Toyota is just getting broken in at 100K miles, and a Porsche is worn out and asking for trouble.  

German engineering my ass.

Not true, there are many 911's out there with 100K miles on them that still run as well as they did new but they've been well cared for. Porsche's are not appliance cars like Tototas or Hondas, to compare them is absolutly laughable. What I and others are saying is they require regular maintnance, more so than most cars (especially Toyota/Honda.) The OP needs to understand that thia if he buys one; as someone said above I wouldn't use a 911 as a primary car.

996/997 911's are suprisingly easy to work on but do require special tools. Changing the oil on my 911 is far easier than my wife's Acura (Honda.) There's nothing wrong with getting a Porsche but you need to know what you're getting into, also very wise to have a PPI performed but as I said above; the OP doesn't want a "mid $20's 911."

Sounds like a bunch of excuses for poor design and/or quality.   Why can't they be as reliable?   The Acura NSX is super reliable by all accounts.   Yes,  it was a little underpowered,  but the car is solid.   Same way with Japanese sport bikes.   They make over 150hp/liter  yet are very durable.  

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 8:47:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Sounds like a bunch of excuses for poor design and/or quality.   Why can't they be as reliable?   The Acura NSX is super reliable by all accounts.   Yes,  it was a little underpowered,  but the car is solid.   Same way with Japanese sport bikes.   They make over 150hp/liter  yet are very durable.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is silly is that a Honda or Toyota is just getting broken in at 100K miles, and a Porsche is worn out and asking for trouble.  

We get it.  You don't like Porsche.  Don't buy one.

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 9:43:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

yes and lots of Bikes on the Road as well. My friend from MO did with his Bike it he said it was awesome.

I wonder if we can get a few ARFCOM'er together and do it as a group that would be fun. Does not all have to be Porsches.

that would be awesome for sure
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Spending the summer in Md. Will drive to SW Fl. in Sept.  Hope to do Skyline Drive and Blue Ridge Parkway on way home.  Bought '16 Mustang GT with Performance Package last Sept.  Never had a V8 in my life.  It is a blast-mega torque, but as good as it is, it ain't no Porsche.  Back to 911-new IMS, RMS and oil/air separator quoted at @3K total.  New tires next Thursday, shop work the following week, then some road time.  Only problem with having a nice car in Maryland is all the certifiably crazy drivers on the road.  Looking forward to some open road country driving.

http://judymccarroll.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/dragon-map.jpg

that is supposed to be an awesome drive

on my list

I want to do that...........those cliffs are somewhat worrisome though.

yes and lots of Bikes on the Road as well. My friend from MO did with his Bike it he said it was awesome.

I wonder if we can get a few ARFCOM'er together and do it as a group that would be fun. Does not all have to be Porsches.

that would be awesome for sure

I'm down, I've been on it a couple of times.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 9:46:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you driven a 911 and NSX? The older NSX were not necassaily bullet-proof. Again German cars require more maintanece over the life of the vehicle; more so than a Honda/Toyota. No one is arguing this point.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 9:56:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Given OP's requirements, sans the back seat, he should look at a used Honda S2000. One of the more fun cars you can drive and pretty damn reliable if you forego a lot of aftermarket modifications.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 10:16:21 AM EDT
[#6]
I have an old Porsche and it sits in the garage for my new WRX. Way cheaper to maintain and just as fun to drive plus more roomy back seats.  An old Porsche is a money pit if anything goes wrong.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 2:10:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually,  I've dreamed of having one since I was a kid.   I don't understand why they can't be as reliable as a Toyota.  

Really.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 8:40:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yeah, that's what he asked for.  What, now you gonna tell the OP what he wants?

Lemme guess, someone can start a thread and specify "NO GLOCK" and you would post "get a Glock" because you know better than he does what he wants, right.

If we are gonna do that, I can recommend another two seater that's a lot faster and one in particular that really fits his price range but it's a manual and only has two seats so I didn't suggest it to the OP since it's not what he asked for it.

You can't seem to grasp that.
View Quote

I grasp everything perfectly fine.  But if you give me an unrealistic scenario, don't expect a realistic response.

And I would probably be the last person on the planet to tell someone to buy a glock.  Life is to short to go with the boring default option. Especially when it no longer stands apart from the competition.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 9:46:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Actually,  I've dreamed of having one since I was a kid.   I don't understand why they can't be as reliable as a Toyota.  

Really.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really.  

Because they are high performance cars which generally tend not to be as easy to take car of as everyday drivers, regardless of the brand.

You keep bringing up the Acura NSX, a defunct car, it was so reliable..............................  No one knows about the new one yet but it's so damned complicated, I bet a 911, Cayman, Boxster, hell even a Ferrari, are gonna seem like dreams for maintenance in comparison.

Back in the day, I drove a few NSXs, Supras, RX7s, etc on tracks and the NSX and Supra were both underpowered pigs.  The Supra had plenty of power but it was heavy and wallowed around like a pig in mud.

I owned RX7s, and other rotaries, for years for the street until I test drove a Porsche.  I always thought my RX7s were just as good.  They aren't.  Neither is an NSX.

I still think the rotary engine is fantastic, but I have moved on.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 9:47:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I grasp everything perfectly fine.  But if you give me an unrealistic scenario, don't expect a realistic response.

And I would probably be the last person on the planet to tell someone to buy a glock.  Life is to short to go with the boring default option. Especially when it no longer stands apart from the competition.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, that's what he asked for.  What, now you gonna tell the OP what he wants?

Lemme guess, someone can start a thread and specify "NO GLOCK" and you would post "get a Glock" because you know better than he does what he wants, right.

If we are gonna do that, I can recommend another two seater that's a lot faster and one in particular that really fits his price range but it's a manual and only has two seats so I didn't suggest it to the OP since it's not what he asked for it.

You can't seem to grasp that.

Good grief, he gave his parameters.  Apparently, you do not grasp that as you persist with stating that you know more about what he wants than he does.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 9:19:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

996/997 911's are suprisingly easy to work on but do require special tools. Changing the

View All Quotes
Quoted:

996/997 911's are suprisingly easy to work on but do require special tools. Changing the

Really.  

Because they are high performance cars which generally tend not to be as easy to take car of as everyday drivers, regardless of the brand.

You keep bringing up the Acura NSX, a defunct car, it was so reliable..............................  No one knows about the new one yet but it's so damned complicated, I bet a 911, Cayman, Boxster, hell even a Ferrari, are gonna seem like dreams for maintenance in comparison.

Back in the day, I drove a few NSXs, Supras, RX7s, etc on tracks and the NSX and Supra were both underpowered pigs.  The Supra had plenty of power but it was heavy and wallowed around like a pig in mud.

I owned RX7s, and other rotaries, for years for the street until I test drove a Porsche.  I always thought my RX7s were just as good.  They aren't.  Neither is an NSX.

Simply saying "it's high performance so it won't be reliable" is not an answer.  Modern sport bike engines are extremely reliable and put out more power per litre.  Current 911's arent very light weight, so that's not the answer either.  

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:41:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Really.  

Simply saying "it's high performance so it won't be reliable" is not an answer.  Modern sport bike engines are extremely reliable and put out more power per litre.  Current 911's arent very light weight, so that's not the answer either.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really.  

Weight compared to what exactly? I'm guessing Lexus' LFA isn't as reliable as say a RX, LS or GS? Given the level of performance the 911 is capable of, it's pretty damn reliable. Go read JD Power ratings......

Again Porsche's require more TLC than say a Honda/Toyota but their longevity and realibilty is legend (given the class of car.) Go look up a Ferrari or other 'super cars' and how reliable they are. As Larry said above, the Japanese makers haven't really been interested in competing in that market. The Nissan GTR maybe but they're not necessarily known for their trouble-free ownership.

You either 'get it' or you don't.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:15:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Really.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really.  

You really have no idea about what you speak, do you?  Bikes are a whole different animal so please, so trying to compare it.

I love how you just glossed over the part about comparing the cars.

And you quote me as posting something I didn't post.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 2:21:41 PM EDT
[#14]
You can probably find a non S 996 Carrera in that price range, but you'll want to find out if the IMS issue is fixed, as that is a common issue known to grenade engines in that generation of 911's.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 6:12:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You can probably find a non S 996 Carrera in that price range, but you'll want to find out if the IMS issue is fixed, as that is a common issue known to grenade engines in that generation of 911's.
View Quote

I'm glad you brought that up..................
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 6:51:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oomph.....
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:33:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Oomph.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oomph.....

Eeesss okay...............it's gonna be great when they are done.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:39:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Really.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really.  

Drive a 20 year old Porsche, then go drive a 20 year old Honda. Check the values on each as well. Things should begin to make sense then.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:02:22 AM EDT
[#19]
My 996 turbo now has 42k miles.  It had 33k when I bought it.  9000 miles in one year and no complaints.  it needs rear tires already, but I knew about wear going in.  I drive the car almost daily and it is super reliable.  I see a lot of dudes in their Hondas and Toyotas gazing at my car like they are in a trance.   Life is short, drive something fun.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:29:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
My 996 turbo now has 42k miles.  It had 33k when I bought it.  9000 miles in one year and no complaints.  it needs rear tires already, but I knew about wear going in.  I drive the car almost daily and it is super reliable.  I see a lot of dudes in their Hondas and Toyotas gazing at my car like they are in a trance.  Life is short, drive something fun.

<a href="http://s242.photobucket.com/user/richonsa/media/Mobile%20Uploads/49F8276A-562B-4D61-B140-A4CA6BE4E894_zpssqsdokxg.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff86/richonsa/Mobile%20Uploads/49F8276A-562B-4D61-B140-A4CA6BE4E894_zpssqsdokxg.jpg</a>

View Quote

This guy gets it.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:15:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
My 996 turbo now has 42k miles.  It had 33k when I bought it.  9000 miles in one year and no complaints.  it needs rear tires already, but I knew about wear going in.  I drive the car almost daily and it is super reliable.  I see a lot of dudes in their Hondas and Toyotas gazing at my car like they are in a trance.   Life is short, drive something fun.

<a href="http://s242.photobucket.com/user/richonsa/media/Mobile%20Uploads/49F8276A-562B-4D61-B140-A4CA6BE4E894_zpssqsdokxg.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff86/richonsa/Mobile%20Uploads/49F8276A-562B-4D61-B140-A4CA6BE4E894_zpssqsdokxg.jpg</a>

View Quote

Someone needs to do the "clear corners" mod.... I'm sure having a Turbo would be detrimental to my license.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:43:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

This guy gets it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My 996 turbo now has 42k miles.  It had 33k when I bought it.  9000 miles in one year and no complaints.  it needs rear tires already, but I knew about wear going in.  I drive the car almost daily and it is super reliable.  I see a lot of dudes in their Hondas and Toyotas gazing at my car like they are in a trance.  Life is short, drive something fun.

This guy gets it.

Yep.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:47:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Wish I could. My Porsche has been in the shop eight weeks this summer. No indication coming out of the dealership that it'll ever be fixed.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:50:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Wish I could. My Porsche has been in the shop eight weeks this summer. No indication coming out of the dealership that it'll ever be fixed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Year?
Model?
Problem?
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:49:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Year?
Model?
Problem?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Year?
Model?
Problem?

interested to hear the story as well

sorry to hear about your problems

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 1:31:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Year?
Model?
Problem?

What the hell, I'm tagging in too. 8 weeks at a dealer and no ideas?
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 8:11:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Year?
Model?
Problem?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Year?
Model?
Problem?

'08 957 S, 55K, immaculate condition, except it doesn't work.

The steering wheel will not unlock, rendering the car useless. $3K and a new steering column later it worked almost long enough for me to trade it off. It's a shiny black brick at this point. The dealership service department doesn't return messages. Haven't heard from them in two weeks.

For all the faults my BMW had (and it had a LOT of faults), the BMW dealership staff were excellent. Porsche could learn a thing or twenty from BMW service departments, IME.

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 8:17:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The steering wheel will not unlock, rendering the car useless. $3K and a new steering column later it worked almost long enough for me to trade it off. It's a shiny black brick at this point. The dealership service department doesn't return messages. Haven't heard from them in two weeks.

For all the faults my BMW had (and it had a LOT of faults), the BMW dealership staff were excellent. Porsche could learn a thing or twenty from BMW service departments, IME.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Year?
Model?
Problem?

957?  Call Porsche if the dealer is jerking you around.

It is at a Porsche dealer, right?

Could the problem be the key?

I can put the key for my Boxster into my Cayman and vice versa but it won't do squat.  Key turns and all that, but it does nothing and won't unlock the steering if it's the key for the other car.

First time I did that, it was by accident and for a split second, I was freaking out.

If the electronic part of the key goes bad, it pretty much does just that.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:04:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I can put the key for my Boxster into my Cayman and vice versa but it won't do squat.  Key turns and all that, but it does nothing and won't unlock the steering if it's the key for the other car.

First time I did that, it was by accident and for a split second, I was freaking out.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Year?
Model?
Problem?

Correct, there's a big long thread on Rennlist about similar issues. My experiance at P car dealers were the exact opposit, albeit expensive. What part of TX? I'd be willing to bet there's a crack Indy guy near you.

Link Posted: 8/28/2016 5:52:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
So.... I found her a low-mileage 2010 BMW 328i hardtop convertible.  That meets all her requirements and will be a lot more practical than a 15-year-old 100k mile sports car.  
View Quote

Solid choice. Pictures?
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 6:47:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Thanks for reading.  

The wife wants a 911-type Porsche.  We have a Jetta TDI that is going back to VW in a couple of months.  And since our kids are getting older, she wants a "fun car."  I don't know anything about Porsches, so please educate me.  

Here are her requirements:

Convertible
4 seats
She'd prefer an Automatic, but says she's willing to learn to drive a stick
Under $20k

I checked eBay and I'm seeing lots of 1999-2003 vintage cars with 100K+ miles going for about $15k.  Are the miles a problem with Porsches?  Can I do my own maintenance?  Anything to watch out for?  

Thanks in advance for any advice.

=========================

Update:

I spent a week researching the 996.  Even found one and paid for a PPI.  At the end of the day, it just wasn't the right car for the mission.  The IMS issue was a big factor.  

She doesn't like Mustangs.  I don't like the new Camaros.  Four seats was a hard requirement, so no Miata or S2000.  She didn't like the Lexus.  

So.... I found her a low-mileage 2010 BMW 328i hardtop convertible.  That meets all her requirements and will be a lot more practical than a 15-year-old 100k mile sports car.  

Thanks for all the advice.

View Quote

May also want to look at a V6 VW EOS as an alternative.  Should be cheaper to maintain than the 328i.

Link Posted: 8/28/2016 7:45:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

957?  Call Porsche if the dealer is jerking you around. I may have to.

It is at a Porsche dealer, right? Yes. Porsche of West Houston.

Could the problem be the key? I have three keys. I tried them all. No difference.

I can put the key for my Boxster into my Cayman and vice versa but it won't do squat.  Key turns and all that, but it does nothing and won't unlock the steering if it's the key for the other car. My other Porsche is a '89 951. Unmistakably different keys!

If the electronic part of the key goes bad, it pretty much does just that. The car is so wired the dash tells you when the key needs a new battery. Engine off/wheel locked is a normal condition, so the car is throwing no codes. It's not getting the message I want it to start. It's a signal issue. The dash wakes up when the key is put into the lock. It's just not unlocking the steering wheel. Therefore, no start.
View Quote

This is my sixth Porsche in 18 years. I passed on a aero kit equipped 997S because of this 957 fiasco. I'm not ready to buy a satin jacket, hair piece and a Corvette, but I've become a lot less critical of people that do make that choice.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 9:17:56 AM EDT
[#33]
OP here.  

Here's the new car.  2010 328i with 30k miles, M performance package, etc.  Bought it online so it hasn't arrived yet.  

We didn't even consider VW after the fiasco with our TDI.  The HPFP failed and left us stranded out of town, took a month to fix, etc.

Link Posted: 8/28/2016 9:31:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Here's the new car.  2010 328i with 30k miles, M performance package, etc.  Bought it online so it hasn't arrived yet.  
View Quote

I hope you have good luck with it. I don't know the E90 well enough to know what you can expect to anticipate for maintenance. Bimmerforums has a lot of over-privileged children on it, but there may be some good info over there.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 11:51:03 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

This is my sixth Porsche in 18 years. I passed on a aero kit equipped 997S because of this 957 fiasco. I'm not ready to buy a satin jacket, hair piece and a Corvette, but I've become a lot less critical of people that do make that choice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

957?  Call Porsche if the dealer is jerking you around. I may have to.

It is at a Porsche dealer, right? Yes. Porsche of West Houston.

Could the problem be the key? I have three keys. I tried them all. No difference.

I can put the key for my Boxster into my Cayman and vice versa but it won't do squat.  Key turns and all that, but it does nothing and won't unlock the steering if it's the key for the other car. My other Porsche is a '89 951. Unmistakably different keys!

If the electronic part of the key goes bad, it pretty much does just that. The car is so wired the dash tells you when the key needs a new battery. Engine off/wheel locked is a normal condition, so the car is throwing no codes. It's not getting the message I want it to start. It's a signal issue. The dash wakes up when the key is put into the lock. It's just not unlocking the steering wheel. Therefore, no start.

I didn't say you had swapped keys, just showing you how a key might fit and all, but not work if the electronics are bad or the wrong one.

If a Porsche sits for a while, it disables everything.  I would expect your Porsche dealer to know that.

My Cayman did that once and the service adviser at the dealership in Jax was no help, did not know what was going on.  I finally accidentally figured it our and then found it in the owners manual.

You unlock the drivers door with the key.  You then lock it.  You then use the remote to unlock it and everything starts working.

And no, nothing lights up until you do that.

Both scenarios I describe are signal issues.

And if it has been there for 8 weeks, you should call Porsche now.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 9:17:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 9:25:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Nice choice, OP.   Awhile back I had a 2010 328i with M package.  It was quick and very nice in the turns.  You are winning!!
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 9:39:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
OP here.  

We didn't even consider VW after the fiasco with our TDI.  The HPFP failed and left us stranded out of town, took a month to fix, etc.

https://s22.postimg.org/4o5xd56f5/DSCN3853_zpsccwxddzy.jpg
View Quote

I approve.
Though I am a much bigger fan of the 335 for the wifey the N52/328 is a great engine and you have a white Msport E93 with the tan interior.
Very nice.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 12:59:38 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Bimmerforums has a lot of over-privileged children on it, but there may be some good info over there.
View Quote

That's pretty much how I feel about bimmerforums.com, I'm only over there for their 'for sale' section.

The bimmer fest forums are better IMO but I really only hang out in the e34 and e36 sections.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 6:05:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Haha nice OP. The BMW group is growing.

I see Miller you beat me in a usual. I swear you could be climbing Everest and someone would post something BMW related here and you would sense it. Have to come back down just to reply.

Welcome to the club op. For the love of god do not change the oil at BMWs recommended 15,000 mile intervals.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 6:11:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Haha nice OP. The BMW group is growing.

I see Miller you beat me in a usual. I swear you could be climbing Everest and someone would post something BMW related here and you would sense it. Have to come back down just to reply.

Welcome to the club op. For the love of god do not change the oil at BMWs recommended 15,000 mile intervals.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/30/2016 7:50:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

That's pretty much how I feel about bimmerforums.com, I'm only over there for their 'for sale' section.

The bimmer fest forums are better IMO but I really only hang out in the e34 and e36 sections.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bimmerforums has a lot of over-privileged children on it, but there may be some good info over there.

+1 on e36 forums and local classified.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top