Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 1:31:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Needs moar fairings!

I had a 2007 and 2009 SV650SF and loved them.

Great bikes.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 7:42:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Reworked Gladius.

Suzuki took a beautiful motorcycle (SV650) and tossed it down the ugly tree and made sure it hit every branch on the way down. Twice.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:42:16 PM EDT
[#3]
SWEET!

Love my 2004!
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:24:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Needs moar fairings!

Great bikes.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Needs moar fairings!

Great bikes.

It would be cool if they reintroduced the S models.

Quoted:
Reworked Gladius.

Suzuki took a beautiful motorcycle (SV650) and tossed it down the ugly tree and made sure it hit every branch on the way down. Twice.

Agree with the reworked Gladius comment, but it's a step in the right direction.  I don't think the Gladius frame was ugly anyway.  I do think the seat is ugly, however.

Link Posted: 5/29/2016 1:04:31 AM EDT
[#5]
My 02 SV650S.  I started out on a Ninja 500, moved up to this, had a child and traded it for a 91 Miata with 40,000 miles.  The SV had 12K when I made the trade.  Ended up selling the Miata for $5k.  Only paid $5,700 for the SV at the time.

Stock suspension sucked.  I put a GSXR rear shock/spring on and emulators/springs/heavy oil up front.  Made a world of difference.  More than enough power for the street, though today it probably couldn't keep up with a dozen sedans and two dozen coupes out there.

Used a weight bench and straps to change the fork springs

Two Brothers exhaust, sounded amazing and a custom fender eliminator kit made out of an electrical outlet box.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top