Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2016 6:28:45 PM EDT
You guys inspired me to make a new video today.  Enjoy.

Link Posted: 5/4/2016 9:11:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 9:22:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I've a hard headed Son that can show & tell you what happens when you lay down a bike wearing shorts & sneakers.......MUCH to the warning and admonishment of his Father.  
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 9:44:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
lol..awesome. you definitely have the "media" voice..
View Quote

You're about the 50th person to comment about my voice.  LOL.  I never would have thought.

I'm launching a channel, Machine guns and Motorcycles.  It may be worth watching, it may not.  Anyway, here is my new intro.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 12:03:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 12:06:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Didn't notice the screaming yellow Ninja..or helmet..lets strap on a pistol and see who notices that!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're about the 50th person to comment about my voice.  LOL.  I never would have thought.

I'm launching a channel, Machine guns and Motorcycles.  It may be worth watching, it may not.  Anyway, here is my new intro.
https://youtu.be/w0vgmAR7pA8
Didn't notice the screaming yellow Ninja..or helmet..lets strap on a pistol and see who notices that!

I have always open carried while on the bike.  I joke about getting a drop leg holster and open carrying with a suppressor attached.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 5:57:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 6:12:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

I agree.  I'll turn off videos and never watch channels if the voice is bad.  But I'm more likely to stay for a sultry smooth  voice like OP
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 6:13:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I think I hate you now..

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have always open carried while on the bike.  I joke about getting a drop leg holster and open carrying with a suppressor attached.
I think I hate you now..

Now that's not very nice.

Being an 07/02 we have machine guns.  If I can only figure out how to safely and legally discharge a machine gun from a moving motorcycle........make one hell of a video.  
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 6:15:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I agree.  I'll turn off videos and never watch channels if the voice is grab.  But I'm more likely to stay for a sultry smooth  voice like OP
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree.  I'll turn off videos and never watch channels if the voice is grab.  But I'm more likely to stay for a sultry smooth  voice like OP

Thanks...I think.

I address my voice in today's video.

Link Posted: 5/4/2016 8:45:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 8:56:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I can't CCW, we can't own cans...but my shotgun has a 12.5" barrel.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think I hate you now..

Now that's not very nice.

Being an 07/02 we have machine guns.  If I can only figure out how to safely and legally discharge a machine gun from a moving motorcycle........make one hell of a video.  

Mine too. ;)
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 10:36:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 11:56:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I think you need to just be banned!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mine too. ;)
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l172/snickelson1/20150805_212602_zps6qc00qw3_edit_1439442409315_zpsdvssvzuk.jpg
I think you need to just be banned!

I did have to pay the justice department 200 bucks and wait 19 days for a stamp though.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 9:33:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 11:19:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
you needed a tax stamp for that?
I sent the dealer my money and got the shotgun.
Because our ar's are "restricted" up here..we can have all the evil options like bayonet lugs, whatever comp, flash suppressor we want. Any length barrel..
we just can't go anywhere but a range with them.
Mine with my marine magnum. I swapped out the cheap furniture for wingmaster wood.

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=40798

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did have to pay the justice department 200 bucks and wait 19 days for a stamp though.
you needed a tax stamp for that?
I sent the dealer my money and got the shotgun.
Because our ar's are "restricted" up here..we can have all the evil options like bayonet lugs, whatever comp, flash suppressor we want. Any length barrel..
we just can't go anywhere but a range with them.
Mine with my marine magnum. I swapped out the cheap furniture for wingmaster wood.

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=40798

Love the wingmaster wood. Mine was my first shotgun I bought when I was in high school. It is a wingmaster and after not hunting for over a decade I decided to change it up a bit since I never shot it but wouldn't get rid of it for sentimental reasons.  I still never shoot it....LOL

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top