User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 12/15/2015 12:09:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Jesus.

I tried to climb into the back seat of my 2015 today to clean the rear window...

Yeah 6ft 3in doesnt work.

Half tempted to do a rear seat delete on my 2015.   My 95 is gonna get one and maybe even the 2005.   Might as well just go all the way.    Would be cool to make the rear seat buckets fit into my garage decor for the movie theater as backup seating that can always be put back into the cars.
View Quote

Pics?

You should've heard the swearing from me trying to install metal-frame car seats in the rear of a 911 @ 6'1" and 225 lbs.
Link Posted: 12/15/2015 9:46:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Jesus.

I tried to climb into the back seat of my 2015 today to clean the rear window...

Half tempted to do a rear seat delete on my 2015.   My 95 is gonna get one and maybe even the 2005.   Might as well just go all the way.    Would be cool to make the rear seat buckets fit into my garage decor for the movie theater as backup seating that can always be put back into the cars.
View Quote

This reminds me.  I haven't cleaned my rear glass since I had it tinted 9 months ago.  I'll put this on my weekend list.
Link Posted: 12/15/2015 4:51:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

This reminds me.  I haven't cleaned my rear glass since I had it tinted 9 months ago.  I'll put this on my weekend list.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jesus.

Yeah...

I dont know how the hell those tint monkeys manage to get that film on the glass given the angle of the rear window and how far of a stretch it is to reach to the back of the rear window.

I havent done tint yet and not sure if I am going to.
Link Posted: 12/21/2015 6:32:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Jesus.

View Quote
I removed the rear seat from my GT a long time ago but didn't buy the delete kit until recently because I was waiting for a sale and I haven't been home much. I'll probably install it between Xmas and new years, will let you know how it goes. I don't think it will be TOO bad, push front seats all the way forward, set tools in trunk then on "seat" bottom.

Link Posted: 12/21/2015 6:34:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Jesus.

View Quote

How much do the seats weigh?
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 11:24:15 PM EDT
[#6]
This thread was part of my decision process in buying a new Mustang, so...  Good job ARF?

Link Posted: 12/30/2015 12:09:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This thread was part of my decision process in buying a new Mustang, so...  Good job ARF?

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/30/2015 10:04:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not into the super-sexy GT-350 level, but I did splurge and get the GT Premium with the Performance Package.

I've always gotten the dull, practical car that was appropriate.  Decided to finally treat myself and get something fun.  
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 1:37:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Not into the super-sexy GT-350 level, but I did splurge and get the GT Premium with the Performance Package.

I've always gotten the dull, practical car that was appropriate.  Decided to finally treat myself and get something fun.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's what I was thinking seriously about before my wife convinced me to get the 350.  All the S550's are good looking / good driving cars, and surprisingly comfortable.  Not to mention we have access to X-plan pricing on non SVT stuff, so a lot of car for the money.
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 12:36:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Congrats man!  I opted out of the PP.  Spare tire is a necessity for me.
Now go get some Steeda Progressive Springs and FRPP bearing plates to replace the stock ones that seem to crack when changing springs and really enjoy your ride comfort!
Oh, and get a better exhaust system too.  I chose the Magnaflow Street.  Have you joined the 6G forums yet?  Lots of discounts offered by dealers on that site.  I got my Magnaflows shipped to my door for less than $800.
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 9:14:53 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Now go get some Steeda Progressive Springs and FRPP bearing plates to replace the stock ones that seem to crack when changing springs and really enjoy your ride comfort!

Oh, and get a better exhaust system too.  I chose the Magnaflow Street.  Have you joined the 6G forums yet?  Lots of discounts offered by dealers on that site.  I got my Magnaflows shipped to my door for less than $800.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Not having a spare doesn't bother me much when I'm just running around town, but I worry about it on road trips.  I drove to NM back in October and saw several cars abandoned on I-40... every one of them had a window smashed and the trunk popped. The thought of my car sitting there the same way because I had to go get a tire is sickening.

I just got new wheels a couple weeks ago, so when I drove to Tennessee for Xmas I put the old rear wheel in the trunk as a spare. TPMS didn't like five sensors but oh well.  
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 3:04:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Not having a spare doesn't bother me much when I'm just running around town, but I worry about it on road trips.  I drove to NM back in October and saw several cars abandoned on I-40... every one of them had a window smashed and the trunk popped. The thought of my car sitting there the same way because I had to go get a tire is sickening.

I just got new wheels a couple weeks ago, so when I drove to Tennessee for Xmas I put the old rear wheel in the trunk as a spare. TPMS didn't like five sensors but oh well.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If a perf pack car make sure it is a rear tire...   the rears need to match due to torsen style helical gear diff.    

When I change out my perf pack wheels I am tempted to go with a square setup to take care of that problem so I can have a spare put on a factory wheel that, save for offset, can work on any of the 4 corners with exception of directional tire issues but it wont matter for a spare.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 10:42:52 AM EDT
[#13]
That's exactly what I did.  I now have 19x9.5 wheels with 275/40/19 tires on all four corners, and use the original PP rear wheel as a spare.

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 12:00:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Been rolling around town enjoying the car and goofing off at the tail end of my vacation.  Still loving it.  Let's see if pichers are working for me today...

Nope.  Imgur is throwing 403s.  Let's go look at why...

Let us go back to my "haven't been used since 2008 'buket account...

Link Posted: 1/3/2016 8:38:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Mine with the Steeda's

Link Posted: 1/3/2016 11:19:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/21/2016 6:18:52 PM EDT
[#17]
It's rainy and I'm sick, so I'll just post an additional picture from sunnier times...

Link Posted: 1/22/2016 1:08:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quick update - the dealer emailed me that the car had been selected by the regional rep for production, but according to FP it has not yet moved from the very first status which is "unscheduled material hold".  Within the next couple of weeks or so, it should change to "unscheduled clean" and then receive a VIN and build date within another 2-3 weeks.
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 1:24:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Lowered?
View All Quotes

Yes, the Steeda Progressives drop it just over an inch up front.  And about 1 1/4" in the rear.
And they ride so much better than stock springs.
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 3:02:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Went to Barrett Jackson Scottsdale on Thursday, and they had 2 of them on the track giving people 'thrill rides'.  They were winding them out, and -
The.
Sound.
Of.
The.
Coyote.
Engine.
Approaching.
Redline.
Was.
AWESOME!!!
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 8:25:00 PM EDT
[#21]
you think they will ever off the 5.2 flat plane as a crate engine?
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 8:09:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Went to Barrett Jackson Scottsdale on Thursday, and they had 2 of them on the track giving people 'thrill rides'.  They were winding them out, and -
The.
Sound.
Of.
The.
Coyote.
Engine.
Approaching.
Redline.
Was.
AWESOME!!!
View Quote

Gt350 is not a Coyote unless you nean the cars were normal 5.0s.

I was at Buttonwillow yesterday for a track day and a white GT350 was out doing laps.    It does sound amazing.

Should have also heard the 2015 GT that was running around with long tubes and electric cut outs.

Mod motors know how to breathe that is for sure.

When I am ready to mod my 2015 it will get a GT350 intake and a nice cold air intake.  HUGE improvements in high rpm horsepower.

There is likely a 5.2 cross plane crate motor coming with GT350 bits coming.  Expect 500ish horsepower.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 1:27:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Bump while we're waiting on D_J and a Mustang anecdote

Took the Mustang up to West Texas to visit the family farm for the initial shakeout cruise.  I'd done the 1,000 "break in" miles and figured I'd take a long drive for the weekend.  Car was great, comfortable, got to goose it a little in some of the backroads areas with windy roads and no people.  Stopped at the farm, showed my 65 year old mom the car.  She wants to take it for a drive, so I hop in the passenger seat figuring she's just going to take it around the block.

Nope.  She headed out to some backroad I'd never seen and starts channeling her inner Steve McQueen.  She takes it up to 100 and then pauses to turn around.  Then  a sprint at 110.  Then another at 120.  Then another at 125.  Then she keeps it around 110 for a few more laps because "That's the most comfortable" speed for her.

Turns out my mom owned a few cars back in the day she'd never mentioned.  MG Midget, Opel GT and a Cobra were all before I was born.  Apparently when I was born, she traded the last of them (the Cobra) in on a Datsun 210 and had regretted it ever since.

So, that was disconcerting and entertaining in equal measures.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 1:33:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Get the track pack or the tech pack which is going to push the car to 58k without any markups.   Throw in taxes/fees and be north of 62k out the door.

I would love to have one but i went for loaded Perf Pack GT instead for 42k out the door.   I would have had to save for another year to get my down payment to a spot i was comfortable with.

It is going to be a pain in the ass to try and find one for the next year.   Hopefully it is more than a 2 year run like the boss 302 was.
View Quote

One could build a nice vintage hot rod for that much scratch.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 1:35:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Get the track pack or the tech pack which is going to push the car to 58k without any markups.   Throw in taxes/fees and be north of 62k out the door.

I would love to have one but i went for loaded Perf Pack GT instead for 42k out the door.   I would have had to save for another year to get my down payment to a spot i was comfortable with.

It is going to be a pain in the ass to try and find one for the next year.   Hopefully it is more than a 2 year run like the boss 302 was.

But you can't get it financed for $200/month for the next 10 years.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 2:35:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Took the Mustang up to West Texas to visit the family farm for the initial shakeout cruise.  I'd done the 1,000 "break in" miles and figured I'd take a long drive for the weekend.  Car was great, comfortable, got to goose it a little in some of the backroads areas with windy roads and no people.  Stopped at the farm, showed my 65 year old mom the car.  She wants to take it for a drive, so I hop in the passenger seat figuring she's just going to take it around the block.

Nope.  She headed out to some backroad I'd never seen and starts channeling her inner Steve McQueen.  She takes it up to 100 and then pauses to turn around.  Then  a sprint at 110.  Then another at 120.  Then another at 125.  Then she keeps it around 110 for a few more laps because "That's the most comfortable" speed for her.

Turns out my mom owned a few cars back in the day she'd never mentioned.  MG Midget, Opel GT and a Cobra were all before I was born.  Apparently when I was born, she traded the last of them (the Cobra) in on a Datsun 210 and had regretted it ever since.

View Quote

Your Mom sounds awesome!  See if you can find some photos of those old cars of hers and post 'em up!
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 3:25:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

My dad is an admitted street racer.  My mom still tells stories about going over for a date, only to find him on his back under the car replacing rear end parts he'd torn up racing.  

Letting him test drive my cars always makes me nervous, as his sight and reflexes aren't what they used to be.
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 12:28:54 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

My dad is an admitted street racer.  My mom still tells stories about going over for a date, only to find him on his back under the car replacing rear end parts he'd torn up racing.  

Letting him test drive my cars always makes me nervous, as his sight and reflexes aren't what they used to be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You are forbidden from posting in this thread until there are pics of this ride available.
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 9:13:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
You are forbidden from posting in this thread until there are pics of this ride available.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean mine?
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 11:10:37 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

You mean mine?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You mean mine?
Yes. Tell the. To expedite production.
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 12:09:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean mine?

I've griped at my sales guy to call the regional rep and ask why they told me 33 days ago that my car had been selected for production the previous week, and yet here we are 6 weeks later with no VIN and no production week assigned.
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 12:25:38 PM EDT
[#32]
D_J,

While not as nice as your old Porsche to be honest a GT with a Perf pack would tick all the boxes you're looking for. The 350's are nice, local Ford dealer has one on the show-room with a $30K markup so *if* you can find one without the markup, go for it but I think a GT would give you the most bang for the buck.

The fit/finish on the current Mustang model is impressive to be honest.
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 12:45:25 PM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 2/16/2016 3:00:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
D_J,

While not as nice as your old Porsche to be honest a GT with a Perf pack would tick all the boxes you're looking for. The 350's are nice, local Ford dealer has one on the show-room with a $30K markup so *if* you can find one without the markup, go for it but I think a GT would give you the most bang for the buck.

View Quote

I thought so too, but I hate having the same thing as the next guy and am always looking for something different.  The Alfa 4C was a strong contender, but only has 2 seats.
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 7:32:37 PM EDT
[#35]

Maybe he doesn't support Obama Motors.
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 8:23:24 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

D_J,

View Quote

There's a documentary on Netflix called A Faster Horse, which is about the process they went through in designing the 2015 Mustang. Lots of interesting history, and some cool behind the scenes stuff that they've never before allowed to be filmed. I wish they had done a little bit less with the history of Ford and the Mustang brand and included more of the engineering and testing, but it was interesting none the less.

Link Posted: 2/16/2016 9:53:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I thought so too, but I hate having the same thing as the next guy and am always looking for something different.  The Alfa 4C was a strong contender, but only has 2 seats.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
D_J,

Understood, don't get me wrong the 350 is bad assed but from what I've read buying one without 'market adjustment' is impossible. I'd say a M3/M4 maybe but honestly the Fords give a lot of bang for the buck. Right you are, there's no uniqueness.
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 11:49:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
There's a documentary on Netflix called A Faster Horse, which is about the process they went through in designing the 2015 Mustang. Lots of interesting history, and some cool behind the scenes stuff that they've never before allowed to be filmed. I wish they had done a little bit less with the history of Ford and the Mustang brand and included more of the engineering and testing, but it was interesting none the less.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
D_J,

The new 2015 chassis is freaking rigid!!!!

I did the oil change on my 2015 Perf pack the other day.    I have BMR jacking rails on my 2015 and I went to use them for the jack stands.

I did passenger side first then the other side.   When I went back to the passenger side to lift it about 6 inches higher to match the driver's side...

As I lowered the car back down to touch the jack stands the rear jack stand was 1/4 inch from touching the jacking rail.    The car was being supported by 3 out of 4 jack stands and the chassis was refusing to flex enough to let it touch the 4th jack.    I had to reposition the jacks to get full contact.

I figure my slab was slightly out of horizontal making that jack stand(passenger rear) slightly lower.

Seeing the difference in chassis from SN95, to SN197, to SS550 is enlightening to say the least.

From tons of flex, to moderately stiff, to holy shit.
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 8:43:41 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I did the oil change on my 2015 Perf pack the other day.    I have BMR jacking rails on my 2015 and I went to use them for the jack stands.

I did passenger side first then the other side.   When I went back to the passenger side to lift it about 6 inches higher to match the driver's side...

As I lowered the car back down to touch the jack stands the rear jack stand was 1/4 inch from touching the jacking rail.    The car was being supported by 3 out of 4 jack stands and the chassis was refusing to flex enough to let it touch the 4th jack.    I had to reposition the jacks to get full contact.

I figure my slab was slightly out of horizontal making that jack stand(passenger rear) slightly lower.

Seeing the difference in chassis from SN95, to SN197, to SS550 is enlightening to say the least.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
D_J,

Thats all great, but the S550 is a fat pig. If Ford keeps that same chasis stiffness and shrinks the dimensions of the car to include weight, (maybe approaching 3500 lb curb weight) for the follow on generation of Mustang, then we will be in business. Until then, the 6th gen Camaro SS will eat the Mustang's lunch.

The Fox platform could be had at right around 3000lbs, the early SN95s were about 3200 lbs and the new Edges were 3300lbs give or take. A 3800 lb cow that needs nearly 450 hp to barely scratch a 13 second 1/4 mile is not impressive - and I say that as a Mustang fan.
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 10:10:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Thats all great, but the S550 is a fat pig. If Ford keeps that same chasis stiffness and shrinks the dimensions of the car to include weight, (maybe approaching 3500 lb curb weight) for the follow on generation of Mustang, then we will be in business. Until then, the 6th gen Camaro SS will eat the Mustang's lunch.

The Fox platform could be had at right around 3000lbs, the early SN95s were about 3200 lbs and the new Edges were 3300lbs give or take. A 3800 lb cow that needs nearly 450 hp to barely scratch a 13 second 1/4 mile is not impressive - and I say that as a Mustang fan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
D_J,

Weight is my biggest complaint about all "sports/sporty" cars these days.  2800 lbs is where I would like to be, with 3000 lbs being acceptable.  Having sports cars approaching two tons is just ridiculous.
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 10:12:02 AM EDT
[#41]
Found online last night.  Supposedly the new configurations for 2017.  Asked my dealer to confirm and if true, cancel my order and put me in line for a 2017 allocation.

Link Posted: 2/17/2016 12:52:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
D_J,

The Z28 and GT350 both show that fat pigs can be made to handle.

Is less weight alwayd better?  Sure.   Well aware of the weight differences given my current stable.   Fact is when I come out to the parking lot some nights and my 2015 is sitting there I have to almost pinch myself to remind myself I am not dreaming.

Style of the 2015 is growing on me tremendously.   I am a mustang fan and if I coule get hold of a GT350 I would finally have my ultimate/perfrct stang.   The GT350 is perfectly styled in my opinion and I already hold the GT500 and other stangs in high regard.

They would be all that much more impressive if the cars were lighter.

Hell my 2015 will lose almost 40 pounds when I finally make the switch to GT350 clone wheels.   Another 30 pounds when I ditch the factory suitcase resonator.   Would have been nice if Ford brought the car to 3400-3500 pounds but if the alternative is owning a Chevy.   Blech...

If I only cared about straight line then I wouldnt be a Mustang fan.   And god I hate Chevy otherwise I would have been in a Z06 ages ago.   Camaros are god awful ugly.

I may not be the fastest, but I enjoy the hell out of what I do have.
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 2:00:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Maybe he doesn't support Obama Motors.
View All Quotes

You make it sound like Ford is better...
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 4:15:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Found online last night.  Supposedly the new configurations for 2017.  Asked my dealer to confirm and if true, cancel my order and put me in line for a 2017 allocation.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=62068&d=1455689156
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=62069&d=1455689156
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=62070&d=1455689156
View Quote

They knew that Chevy would have something up its sleeve and the 1LE is going to come out swinging hard. The question that remains is how much the price will be adjusted now that most of the track pack will be standardized.
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 4:53:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

They knew that Chevy would have something up its sleeve and the 1LE is going to come out swinging hard. The question that remains is how much the price will be adjusted now that most of the track pack will be standardized.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mustang6g saying around 5k.

So it will be mid 50s MSRP and probably 62-65k out the door.
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 6:38:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm all over 6g and they have no clue.  Complete guesses at this point.

Quoted:

The real question is how much they raise the price.  Supposedly there is a ~$3500 price bump to 2017, so the speculation is you add it to the base price and have a new base price around $54-55k (see above).  However, the counter argument is the new base is essentially the old track package, so you're adding $3500 onto to that, putting the price around $60k.

@ $60k vs. the, what, $40k? 1LE ... Chevy's argument is starting to look strong, even if it is only 95% of the 350 (albeit uglier).
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 8:53:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Probably is but that's not what I said.

He has already ordered a Mustang so enough with the GM crap.

Don't hijack the thread.
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 9:26:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

The real question is how much they raise the price.  Supposedly there is a ~$3500 price bump to 2017, so the speculation is you add it to the base price and have a new base price around $54-55k (see above).  However, the counter argument is the new base is essentially the old track package, so you're adding $3500 onto to that, putting the price around $60k.

@ $60k vs. the, what, $40k? 1LE ... Chevy's argument is starting to look strong, even if it is only 95% of the 350 (albeit uglier).
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The 1LE will more than likely be upper 40's due to the MRC being standard on it now. I know a friend's 2015 1LE was somewhere in the 40's and it was only a basic 1SS which is all they are going to offer on the new 1LE.
Link Posted: 2/18/2016 12:04:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

The 1LE will more than likely be upper 40's due to the MRC being standard on it now. I know a friend's 2015 1LE was somewhere in the 40's and it was only a basic 1SS which is all they are going to offer on the new 1LE.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

In my mind, Ford needs to maintain a roughly $10k differential if performance is similar.  When there is a greater gap, you can charge more.  Exclusivity (i.e. low enough production numbers that demand > supply) will drive ADM, but shouldn't drive MSRP unless there is an accompanying performance gap.
Link Posted: 2/18/2016 11:06:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Don't hijack the thread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't hijack the thread.

Simmer down now.. nobody is hijacking anything. Someone needs to lighten up and take a joke.

The new mustangs are bad as hell. Wasn't really a fan of the last model. OP is gonna have a grand 'ol time lighting those tires up.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top