Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2015 8:25:04 PM EDT
Someone stop me. I'm going to look at a 4 runner trail tomorrow with KDSS .  I'm considering trading in my 2007 jeep JK( paid for). Dealer price is $40300 out the door.  Hoping to get $16-17 k on my trade  and have no intention of paying dealer price.  What is a fair price on this standard trail edition? B
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 8:51:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Check edmunds.com for what others in the area are paying. 4runner ARFCOM: www.toyota-4runner.org/5th-gen-t4rs
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 11:08:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Nothing to add, expect for that a TRD Pro 4 Runner was out with our FJ meet-and-wheel a few weeks back, and man, that thing is sweet...
If I didn't have my '14 FJC, I'd be all over it. Too bad my wife loves her stupid Equinox so much, I'd get her into a 4Runner.

eta..

Link Posted: 10/9/2015 11:19:16 PM EDT
[#3]
TE with KDSS and mods > TuRD Pro

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top