Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2015 9:24:38 PM EDT
I'm trying to figure out what size of lift is on this 4runner, it's a 2000 if that helps.

The tires are 33".

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 10:09:25 PM EDT
[#1]
3" but that doesn't really mean anything. Any chance to get a shot inside the wheel wells?
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 10:27:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks clean though, what's the big deal with what size lift?  Shouldn't make a big difference, easy to swap out.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 6:18:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

3" but that doesn't really mean anything. Any chance to get a shot inside the wheel wells?
View Quote

No wheel well shots, just this side view.

I'd guess it's a 3-4" lift, but I'm not a Toyota guy....don't know how much clearance these have at factory spec.

I'd like to replicate that lift/look on a future build.

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 7:02:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/wop9KpB.jpg?1
I'd guess it's a 3-4" lift, but I'm not a Toyota guy....don't know how much clearance these have at factory spec.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/wop9KpB.jpg?1

Up until about 2000 or 01 they sat high stock, then they got in trouble for roll overs and lowered them. Silver coils in front, so possibly Radflo coilovers.

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 7:32:32 PM EDT
[#5]
cool, thanks for the info!

Any recommendations on 4runner/Tacoma websites...what's the "arfcom" of the Toyota truck world?
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 9:38:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

cool, thanks for the info!

Any recommendations on 4runner/Tacoma websites...what's the "arfcom" of the Toyota truck world?

View Quote
www.toyota-4runner.org

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 11:41:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 10:20:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Based on the 33" tires and the space in the wheel well, my guess is a 4" lift.. Although I'm a technician, I'm not a lift expert so keep that in mind with my height estimate based on a photo.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 1:00:18 PM EDT
[#9]
That's really clean.  Looks good.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 2:05:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Friend of mine has the same rig.

Thats a 4" lift.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top