Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2015 11:41:58 PM EDT
In need of a parts man, look up and order parts and supplies, do basic invoicing,cover phones and some walk ins basically a supply position for a 3 man shop from a one man parts dept. Full time, full benefits, in Houston.   we are a BMW, Mercedes repair shop and a Moto Guzzi dealer. Odd combo yes, but thats what we do. Requires average or better computer skills
Mods ,If this the wrong place to post, do what you do.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 4:41:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm pretty sure I bought my '15 griso from you guys about a year ago.  If I wasn't two states away this would be am awesome job. You guys have a real cool operation.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 4:45:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I think you want to try HERE.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 7:19:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm pretty sure I bought my '15 griso from you guys about a year ago.  If I wasn't two states away this would be am awesome job. You guys have a real cool operation.
View Quote

Pretty sure you did if it was the red one. How ya doing?
Thanks for your business and support
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 7:19:40 PM EDT
[#4]
DT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top