Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/10/2015 8:35:31 AM EDT
Awesome seat covers, custom made for your car seat, fit like a glove, they have lots of patterns, colors, options.  Kind of pricey but good stuff always is.

http://www.wetokole.com/
I replaced the old set on my 2003 Tacoma yesterday
Because you have to run straps underneath the seats it's easier to just remove the seats and muck with it that way

Got the map pockets

Optional sunglasses holder

Also an option is a gun tote, this is looking straight down from the edge of the seat to the driver's side floorboard

Another view, looks like a giant ball sac

Link Posted: 7/10/2015 12:50:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Those are nice.

Was going to get a set for my Silverado but went with the Clazzio leather inserts as they fit my need a bit better.

Two years later and I haven't had to adjust them at all and look like factory leather.

Same as yours, a bit of a pain to get on and pricey but worth it.
Link Posted: 7/10/2015 2:01:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been considering getting them for my 2011 tacoma, how well does it retain the pistol?
Link Posted: 7/10/2015 2:24:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Wet Okole's coming soon for my Tundra.....black on black with red TRD logos.
Link Posted: 7/10/2015 2:28:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a set in my 1998 AM General HUMMER, nice for keeping the stock cloth seats nice.  However, they don't seem to breathe well and my butt and lower back get pretty sweaty.
Link Posted: 7/10/2015 2:29:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I've been considering getting them for my 2011 tacoma, how well does it retain the pistol?
View Quote

pretty well, it's neoprene, same as wet suit material, sort of stretches, the pouch does touch the floorboard though but no big deal

The other half of the same pouch is a great place for a cell phone or a wallet

Link Posted: 7/10/2015 10:38:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Have been considering these for our jeep but opting for Trek Armor ones. Love the options they have though for CCW
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top