Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Tacked Let's see your cars. (Page 16 of 67)
Page / 67
Link Posted: 10/1/2016 3:17:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By edcurtis:

He's trying to be clever with "Bye Felicia" from the movie Friday.  But Mustang guys have trouble with spelling sometimes.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LARRYG:

Okay.  Two have guessed that meaning.

What does it mean?

He's trying to be clever with "Bye Felicia" from the movie Friday.  But Mustang guys have trouble with spelling sometimes.

I'm glad someone finally translated this for me.
Link Posted: 10/1/2016 3:17:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CajunMojo] [#2]
double tap
Link Posted: 10/1/2016 5:00:37 PM EDT
[#3]
2015 GT auto with a whipple 2.9L supercharger. Dyno'd at 616 rwhp on a hot humid texas day.

" />

" />
Link Posted: 10/1/2016 11:01:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Deussne] [#4]
Nice
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 9:47:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By JazzFan:
2015 GT auto with a whipple 2.9L supercharger. Dyno'd at 616 rwhp on a hot humid texas day.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx96/wsrw14/20151206_071059_zpskppuod2n.jpg" />

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx96/wsrw14/20160930_095312_zpsg6p3apmt.jpg" />
View Quote

what part of Tx?

I used to give auto guys crap but in all honesty, if you really want to go fast, auto is the way to go.

Looks good.
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 1:47:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By NCCobra:

what part of Tx?

I used to give auto guys crap but in all honesty, if you really want to go fast, auto is the way to go.

Looks good.
View Quote

Yep...especially the newer autos in the Corvettes and Challengers...they shift fassstt
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 9:34:23 AM EDT
[#7]

Yep...especially the newer autos in the Corvettes and Challengers...they shift fassstt
View All Quotes

what part of Tx?

Looks good.

Yeah if going fast in a straight line for a couple of seconds is your thing.

They're still garbage on a road course though.

You can't hold a gear reliably, they overheat, they shift too soon, they don't shift soon enough, while in sport mode the time between clicking of the paddle to the shift is an eternity (the actual shift is fast)

Dual clutch transmissions just need to murder the torque converter based automatic and wear its skin so stupid people that think automatics are great get to use a manual and tell everyone how great automatics are.

I'll happily give up a third pedal for a good dual clutch.

Link Posted: 10/3/2016 5:14:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By snowcrab:

You can't hold a gear reliably, they overheat, they shift too soon, they don't shift soon enough, while in sport mode the time between clicking of the paddle to the shift is an eternity (the actual shift is fast)

Dual clutch transmissions just need to murder the torque converter based automatic and wear its skin so stupid people that think automatics are great get to use a manual and tell everyone how great automatics are.

View All Quotes

what part of Tx?

Looks good.

I meant in a straight line.

Who wouldn't want a dual clutch? a.k.a GTRRRRRRRRR
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 9:14:26 PM EDT
[#9]

View All Quotes

I won't, but I won't give anyone a hard time for having an auto either.

I'm not breaking any track records, so I'll stick with the man pedal.

Link Posted: 10/4/2016 1:11:53 AM EDT
[#10]
My car didn't have the option for an automatic
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 8:34:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LARRYG] [#11]
Let's keep it on track and not about which trans is better.

Show us YOUR cars.
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 8:36:39 PM EDT
[#12]
I put some LED Fog/DRL/Parking lights from DelRey Customs on the '05 Boxster S.  Plug and play:

Link Posted: 10/4/2016 8:43:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: uglygun] [#13]
Regular manual for me.

Hero or zero all depends on whether or not you can nail that shift.

Just came in from work and had to take a pic.  2005 hasnt been driven in a month after doing some work on it.  Was gonna put some headers on but gonna wait til after Ca. smog, have to drop driveline to replace a seal on the rear pinion so might as well do headers then.

Weather is turning nice again and likely time to go for a couple late evening drives with the stereo cranked and the windows down.

Link Posted: 10/4/2016 9:05:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By uglygun:
Regular manual for me.

Just came in from work and had to take a pic.  2005 hasnt been driven in a month after doing some work on it.  Was gonna put some headers on but gonna wait til after Ca. smog, have to drop driveline to replace a seal on the rear pinion so might as well do headers then.

Weather is turning nice again and likely time to go for a couple late evening drives with the stereo cranked and the windows down.

http://i.imgur.com/J0p7T72h.jpg

View Quote

Like the white cobra. Buddy has a very similar garage, GT350 and 94 Cobra.
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 10:13:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Hope to do the GT350 intake pack from ford on my 2015 next year.   Should be a near 490hp factory 91 octane tune.

Then GT350 clone hood and GT350 wheels, GT350 track pack spoiler, 285 front and 305 rear.   Looking to do an ARK performance Grip exhaust.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 10:07:11 AM EDT
[#16]

Hope to do the GT350 intake pack from ford on my 2015 next year.   Should be a near 490hp factory 91 octane tune.

Then GT350 clone hood and GT350 wheels, GT350 track pack spoiler, 285 front and 305 rear.   Looking to do an ARK performance Grip exhaust.
View Quote
Wouldn't buying a GT 350 be cheaper than adding all of the parts?

Link Posted: 10/5/2016 10:25:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By ToyCop:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ToyCop:

Not at 57k+ MSRP that they are going for along with fees/licensing plus dealer mark up.   Also 0% financing and a nice LOW monthly payment on my 2015 GT was possible versus having to try to come up with about 40k for a nice down payment for a GT350 only to still have around 20k on a loan at3%+ interest.

I figure over the next 2-3 years I will put about another 8k into the car.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 10:36:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Regular manual for me.

http://i.imgur.com/J0p7T72h.jpg

View Quote

The SN197 cars look like dogs compared to the fine S550.

However, I am looking pretty hard at the SN95 over in the back.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 4:13:08 PM EDT
[#19]
On days I want to enjoy something evil, but still bring all three kids along...

Link Posted: 10/5/2016 4:47:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 4:12:21 PM EDT
[#21]

I'm pretty sure Ford stole that paint code from GM, but damn if it ain't pretty.

Link Posted: 10/7/2016 2:12:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 9:34:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By d13s3l:

what track?
TxMSR wont let trucks/suvs on track  
View All Quotes

I do my HPDE's with " thedriversedge.net "  they'll let you take some trucks (you just have to ask them first before the actual event to make sure you're vehicle is okay and they'll put you in the green beginners group just because it won't be able to keep pace with anything

That picture is just from a parade lap though. I was just goofing off.  On track days during the lunch break they let you out in anything and they don't allow passing.

The track is MSR Houston.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 9:46:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: uglygun] [#24]
Girlfriend snagged me a new table for the garage.   Went to local fair and I managed to get a sign made for the garage.

If I ever win the lottery I will probably be at 50 mustangs but for now it is "five point oh stangs of grey".   The 05 may one day rotate out for an 08-12 GT500 in silver.

Link Posted: 10/11/2016 12:14:15 PM EDT
[#25]
I do my HPDE's with " thedriversedge.net "  they'll let you take some trucks (you just have to ask them first before the actual event to make sure you're vehicle is okay and they'll put you in the green beginners group just because it won't be able to keep pace with anything

That picture is just from a parade lap though. I was just goofing off.  On track days during the lunch break they let you out in anything and they don't allow passing.

View Quote

Going back out to TWS on the 22nd?

I'm signed up for MSR Cresson this weekend so won't be going to TWS but it's the 3.1 mile configuration which should be lots of fun. I'm nervous/excited. Got the annoyingly loud track pads installed (because racecar) and waiting on some new front tires since the outside shoulders are worn almost to the cords.

And so as not to hi-jack too much...
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 12:29:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By TheStig:

I'm signed up for MSR Cresson this weekend so won't be going to TWS but it's the 3.1 mile configuration which should be lots of fun. I'm nervous/excited. Got the annoyingly loud track pads installed (because racecar) and waiting on some new front tires since the outside shoulders are worn almost to the cords.

https://i.sli.mg/K8oKa8.jpg
View All Quotes

https://i.sli.mg/K8oKa8.jpg

Ha, yep I'm going to the two remaining TWS events this year and the MSRH event in November but I'm skipping MSRC.  

Are you going to go to TWS in December?  registration opened yesterday on that.

I replace my tires every 2 to 4 weekends, what group do you run with in TDE?   I'm doing my red check ride @ TWS.  

I also run Carbotech XP12 in the front & XP10 in the rear and they're load as hell, but I don't really drive the car other than at the track so it's a non issue.

How much negative camber are you running, if your outsides are wearing fast that generally means "not enough" for the track.  

Link Posted: 10/11/2016 12:47:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TheStig] [#27]

Ha, yep I'm going to the two remaining TWS events this year and the MSRH event in November but I'm skipping MSRC.  

I replace my tires every 2 to 4 weekends, what group do you run with in TDE?   I'm doing my red check ride @ TWS.  

I also run Carbotech XP12 in the front & XP10 in the rear and they're load as hell, but I don't really drive the car other than at the track so it's a non issue.

How much negative camber are you running, if your outsides are wearing fast that generally means "not enough" for the track.  
View Quote

I thought about it and really want to since I've never been been to TWS but I have too much going on and trying to save up (buying a house soon) so this weekend will be my last event of the year.

I'm in the blue run group and as of my last track weekend my instructor said I should be ready for blue solo within a session or two. This will be my third HPDE event/weekend ever (and each event I've run has been a different track configuration at MSR) so I still have a ways to go and lots to learn. I'm using Pagid RS29 pads but swap them back and forth between my stock pads at my friend's shop (he has access to a lift/air tools so makes it super easy and quick) since this is my daily driver.  

Car/suspension is completely stock so whatever camber is set is what was set from the factory which makes sense. After this weekend I'll probably look into getting some adjustable camber plates but up to this point I've wanted to keep the car as factory as possible while I learn. Eventually I might consider a miata or C5/6 vette for a dedicated track car since the M tax sucks.
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 2:13:04 PM EDT
[#28]

I thought about it and really want to since I've never been been to TWS but I have too much going on and trying to save up (buying a house soon) so this weekend will be my last event of the year.

I'm in the blue run group and as of my last track weekend my instructor said I should be ready for blue solo within a session or two. This will be my third HPDE event/weekend ever (and each event I've run has been a different track configuration at MSR) so I still have a ways to go and lots to learn. I'm using Pagid RS29 pads but swap them back and forth between my stock pads at my friend's shop (he has access to a lift/air tools so makes it super easy and quick) since this is my daily driver.  

Car/suspension is completely stock so whatever camber is set is what was set from the factory which makes sense. After this weekend I'll probably look into getting some adjustable camber plates but up to this point I've wanted to keep the car as factory as possible while I learn. Eventually I might consider a miata or C5/6 vette for a dedicated track car since the M tax sucks.
View All Quotes

TWS is very very fun and very fast, really conducive to higher horsepower cars.  It's been "closing" for like 2 years now and still manges to get a stay of execution, there are races at TWS for 2017 on the SCCA calendar so im sure all the HPDE organizers will have it on their schedule in short order.

I could talk about track driving all day and can be kind of a track day bro, but I don't want to shit all over this thread so I'll shutup now.
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 2:20:54 PM EDT
[#29]
I just want to win the powerball so that I can turn into Paul Newman and live the rest of my days on the track.

5-10 acre kart track around my house with 50 car garage/full shop.   Currently have 3 tracks within easy driving distance of home not to mention other tracks within trailer distance.

3 days a week of some kind of track driving while burning off tires and gas.

Have 15 stangs on my short list I want.   5-8 Porsches, every model of Viper ACR, and the various other fun stuff that comes with a well rounded garage.

Basically I want lure/bqit for Hammond/May/Clarkson to want to pay me a visit or to be a stop for Leno's Garage.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 2:52:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Good sunset on way home last night.

Redid some shots that I had that were at a lower res.

Link Posted: 10/16/2016 9:40:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Had a chase car on Cherohala today, and other than a little rain last night, the weather could not be better.

Link Posted: 10/16/2016 11:30:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Mustang thread

Link Posted: 10/16/2016 11:53:31 PM EDT
[#33]

Fine by me.

Link Posted: 10/17/2016 7:46:45 AM EDT
[#34]
at a local cars and coffee...

" />
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 8:08:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Me and my friends

Mine is the Ruby Red:
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 11:48:57 AM EDT
[#36]

You can't say Mustang doesn't stay true to form... Dime a dozen, haha!  I gotta break up this stang orgy with a little class, haha!  Just messing!

Link Posted: 10/17/2016 7:17:23 PM EDT
[#37]

Originally Posted By js1977:

You can't say Mustang doesn't stay true to form... Dime a dozen, haha!  I gotta break up this stang orgy with a little class, haha!  Just messing!

http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy166/jimmys120/51AE7461-36C8-4685-8F37-94E52AD77F28_zpsjbtl5osm.jpg

View Quote
And, back on track.

Link Posted: 10/17/2016 9:46:00 PM EDT
[#38]

Link Posted: 10/17/2016 10:42:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Looks like a beautiful drive. How bad are the cops there?

Originally Posted By secretwheelman:
Had a chase car on Cherohala today, and other than a little rain last night, the weather could not be better.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 12:43:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: secretwheelman] [#40]

Originally Posted By CajunMojo:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CajunMojo:

Originally Posted By secretwheelman:

Cherohala was clear all the way. And I've only seen one TN cop on the Dragon from Saturday to today. (Not typical)
Early mornings (before 9) are usually clear but after that, you never know.

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:11:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Put some different lights on front of the Cayman:
Stock:

New lights, off and on, in various levels of daylight:

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:58:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Stock:
<a href="http://s59.photobucket.com/user/rx7turbo929/media/DSC00855%20Custom_zps5zekunvg.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g293/rx7turbo929/DSC00855%20Custom_zps5zekunvg.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s59.photobucket.com/user/rx7turbo929/media/DSC02428_zpsu6mfonub.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g293/rx7turbo929/DSC02428_zpsu6mfonub.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s59.photobucket.com/user/rx7turbo929/media/DSC02433_zpsfba5fzrb.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g293/rx7turbo929/DSC02433_zpsfba5fzrb.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s59.photobucket.com/user/rx7turbo929/media/DSC02437_zpsokwdcdhw.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g293/rx7turbo929/DSC02437_zpsokwdcdhw.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s59.photobucket.com/user/rx7turbo929/media/DSC02440_zps55drfjae.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g293/rx7turbo929/DSC02440_zps55drfjae.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s59.photobucket.com/user/rx7turbo929/media/DSC02441_zps9ypnrb4s.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g293/rx7turbo929/DSC02441_zps9ypnrb4s.jpg</a>

View Quote

those a pretty cool

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:22:28 PM EDT
[#43]

Much better.

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:52:21 PM EDT
[#44]
My DD, 2003 Nissan Pathfinder

My 62 Plymouth

My work in progress. 1969 GTX, at the blaster currently awaiting epoxy primer when it is clean.

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 11:03:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By myfakename:
My DD, 2003 Nissan Pathfinder
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/DwlZZzYUsnX0juqgTYS7fPkRJmV3S8ar1SjMPIUlo7xHPGMFFbqGkaU86yiWAammYFYGTTgPInBy2hVsISiINKULwEqoO1_wE5kNMqoKW8WzcSoNo2F8b25mk977MiuieAmlee5jw8toZDOieRRymcd0gBPrz1YhvdFCg4dmL0CZ-gvY8_KUCoHZZ0_z1QEECj4pDKtZhtDKWNUDRvsJy9uPJhVDi_O4_1PfRsCUlC1rmuUThL7YmvIoV-S4xmwTAiFcctwH09HCt5kvtbIpQ4Ws9Ib_m2L-f20u_VvNqfG_qoZajRLcoDhvq9TIKTzYWiuDzALML28dWOGVr0gcUWTwZoJZch9G51B7Gbrs6aSCfLcRsFEjKtaSQHF796s9lFJxBfs_TlQ6nFVIyjjOkMnS93jNI1LlSEadw7ur9keXXWRFgewq2h5U5Bynt7OhacieSvpX9ZiVx3Hqkc9unxBvSHUJFHnxOGEYN_kJIu4eYIQElMDE0u_d51IFidmfxnNznhrikJuvYgxeHkd4QL4NxafY8fqCw30mJBKEvEoy2JMM0NeZGi2a4lThLoWM_ipnDt3s3SjqlpJGgD6g-HMw0HGwrZsSP0iWPqe8CQ=w1369-h770-no

My 62 Plymouth
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/SWibNOhvsLnMv0UGiaU2jm1JXPi451ZX8uA-NM0LXPhlFnTMiEnKJnbSqbXztKeCt-qjcC_uT2mXhRXfSksmedmR3vAayaeCiVTIaYiIqgaXQwpEobZyqG0xDWkiAVyFIUxlCWeKKg_6hLxHvE5HXkxkDn3446BNG3az1oQKQ0G6RBgiSvosdjWehuU-HfV60rOeJGIdW85DmaY_A_1rDJs6vsM1Z-r93Os62gkHldf5RiRWhBTfv4z-x9LNlWnxU83bL8QOdsODAllT9R0sOEZng0J-KMXx6hnK7uTUwXLcAlxBWuocaAoByli6Gx5mvXki_qQm2pEyaRfJ9z9vXMcCY0MrR--zI29vZHbzpOnWWRioia90tjdDdmXCaHkPtfwjvYho-7M7Mbtma94nFFeNztKu6woF-aDRBZRSnXwC4D4pFWGRN9iglCuy9LHFAvSWc1XoPTvQ3Bsq4CTPsJnwS0mj5OBAT8ktwmUEvYhTx3Hs0E9qFqv6oiHUgTKpAgOQLjS7JYzX19roX4KNkSAcrWsdOrQT5pWycTUH8Ax_8s0LHZQ3BFO8Sbza3TftjE42gqEH0IBLaZU6hdGu2l27ExQM676q_QXCoxRMew=w1369-h770-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/a8dDZhFw3n94pFsQvDuO39gBvwR_ylBzmKoZsjKPzLYD_9uWB9CZnO-tdofVpwmAmzWX2RXfaKBoexVuR-9UNOvVNrbsRxnYSozFBAwQ5fxxMtfMKpQLODwvlLGzdxzeTHKNlpBN1z-AHHgkCZWYDo2cN6XSKtx35BWFsdv8ME2AQOt0t5ZyYB40r9wYKHlWsB8Ni6-Vy8IHaUySnWte9rWHou4aBsxxoA41fbE13Edx160mS6kkjEmUl6IK2u1_8-LIjk3RhJ-uovgyWd0qf1qxH0I2EIK56tDGXDzgL00-xXswPFEffmYUAZr86bcS_j7qeE7wAmmvVwL5hmFpq24vjuLRwcJvohuVg4VdO79UziN9hSDREMBSgRgx3JjtHaR4TreuDL7SvsJxj2a3TlBoYo9d66hLXMR1acxX7ctoACndEHxJg1y4iTW1BS87aNcAPHfnziUg3tp1WauY3Ammv4IuU1XSQZQsJ82nwuKySZu8miz9fmFPCeCVYia-onwa0pI8PhDLpLcpGcQbAsOFglZn3bQ-ErjOAPXOrtoIrLDmmE4Aq2ySidCCrkxu2bcIFmcWJ6YxKnUjvGWIxY3xWBKph-mMADAA30OLLQ=w1369-h770-no

My work in progress. 1969 GTX, at the blaster currently awaiting epoxy primer when it is clean.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/tCSgVEMfqzNGWsb7oohsOxSSrZtss5g0hABuYt8vYzKoER6wr9MgB_6JpNDYkiePFeR93v4_ImgQBxDP2xHFUU_FiYHasQCcVPpqD46Oplukq4LeT1b0uEHL8zELuMWu9O3Hws2Xxxv8cvectfAyIWzDH-B-uk2SVco4TDy_bQqLQM280sbdnLZPoBz82nO747Dh7miKcyMXGiSzgpRnjodCuP56xP0ZU1v9k35NiCl_OeWgQY8ITrhIa395Hy_qTj5qPz4ENM5qKWNPshwTLhT12A_i79aG751gKS6y7ciiokvr-CvIg-WitbDGVvQsXe_KN5QDUDEa6W6m628WLJfh7ghB4lzaqIVUpgzc-ii5kIJzk058Quvf2xGieWc6x9I4edi0pjk5J3laIFRouxc6ECxzumbg2pVGg3yk_-7JCpO72BeEtpzgS9VaMCSci8_PdX-xw62n4GZzTjTpPp0anT2iz7WNEIFg9NN2070-he3NavIVm7ssabLmODLppxkOEf_6LFQgbetrt81d9TRZzn1dzl6NOjya7y6Q2c1zuXGFjyUdSWcRMu0KIpWN3Z0Fld2WkK18eoAl7hh7x9Kg_9lvXbHoJRWQ-dYylg=w1369-h770-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/LGzyVB1b9ngZ-wYQ7QuIFxMlHE68sn-NHU9lkwai6nRMzjPzRf_Z4b7cjLswCXaFxTQgrSI_JOcSHEZj17yFXBFRyZoYwlH6Y9A6ggIdq2ghYc1ejn0uAR288slr7RzdFw4wfUpRaJVwPB9Cyc8A6bnzwgTaCajR9HJIsv0xYlomeoe3UunhQEarlqd1ENDz0vn9uLKYHjExsZn3bYO6sep8SBtrKkxYYS8ADm8ub0YdTo00OmvPVJNxi6UgN1_S_cCJ3G5fAulD1kn0HHmXzRAnEyzj39BrYf67fRtoVjEs-kFYmDizYN-10NbaOVI790LZWAxXDHY9JtDnjv4ovDZZTz9jYApxqmAMRP5yRpdXw1QabE4OxVmka2ltUL06xZ26H3tUGyAK9W0nW3i0GPcTJSKz7jTnGFP8CnxlDvdvyKqIZQyANgcEzX-qavVc5PUdu3cwD6ITJbOz30zdpzwEuk-IaNBMHDQrYGUBGK0TqijZDEc29tC7R80PkVIvnKkzXmmHwOUjT6RbPwU52QqD9TKkkD_w_toSjw7OALZp-dW0Zal-oT9i5E8XwGPzGUsqguQDl8U6XXrntB0TXiwnTZpTqDv-Tq6GrkptVQ=w1369-h770-no
View Quote

what some of you guys can do with cars is just awesome

I wish I had the skills
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 11:27:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

-SNIP-

what some of you guys can do with cars is just awesome

I wish I had the skills
View Quote

It ain't skill that's for sure.  It is a combo of time, money, space, patience and money.  I'm single and have a few rooms dedicated to separate sections of the car.  I have the dash apart on my dining room table.  Try that if you are married
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 8:58:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LARRYG] [#47]

those a pretty cool

View All Quotes
Stock:
<a href="http://s59.photobucket.com/user/rx7turbo929/media/DSC00855%20Custom_zps5zekunvg.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g293/rx7turbo929/DSC00855%20Custom_zps5zekunvg.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s59.photobucket.com/user/rx7turbo929/media/DSC02428_zpsu6mfonub.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g293/rx7turbo929/DSC02428_zpsu6mfonub.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s59.photobucket.com/user/rx7turbo929/media/DSC02433_zpsfba5fzrb.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g293/rx7turbo929/DSC02433_zpsfba5fzrb.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s59.photobucket.com/user/rx7turbo929/media/DSC02437_zpsokwdcdhw.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g293/rx7turbo929/DSC02437_zpsokwdcdhw.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s59.photobucket.com/user/rx7turbo929/media/DSC02440_zps55drfjae.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g293/rx7turbo929/DSC02440_zps55drfjae.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s59.photobucket.com/user/rx7turbo929/media/DSC02441_zps9ypnrb4s.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g293/rx7turbo929/DSC02441_zps9ypnrb4s.jpg</a>

those a pretty cool

They guy mentioned it in his video but I had forgotten, but anytime you unlock the car or even pull the door handle, the damn car does diag on the lights, etc.  Since these are LED and require very little current, they light up dimly when the check is done.  They go back off after about 10 seconds.

You don't see any light with halogens or incandescents since the current is so low.

Like I said, very dimly but the first time, I was like "wut tha flkdjfleruo".

BTW, might be coming down your way for some of the test days in November and December.

Probably bring the Boxster as the 24 is reserved for the Cayman.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 10:57:10 PM EDT
[#48]

They guy mentioned it in his video but I had forgotten, but anytime you unlock the car or even pull the door handle, the damn car does diag on the lights, etc.  Since these are LED and require very little current, they light up dimly when the check is done.  They go back off after about 10 seconds.

You don't see any light with halogens or incandescents since the current is so low.

Like I said, very dimly but the first time, I was like "wut tha flkdjfleruo".

View Quote
The LEDs I used on the interior do that as well.

Barely bright enough to see, but they're on.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:04:42 AM EDT
[#49]
So many Mustangs on one page... how are there any survivors?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:34:47 AM EDT
[#50]

So many Mustangs on one page... how are there any survivors?
View Quote
The world may never know.

Page / 67
Tacked Let's see your cars. (Page 16 of 67)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top