Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/1/2014 7:33:42 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 8:47:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice..i see thoses bikes all the time here their very popular.  I miss my bike. Now the kids are getting older and I have my truck paid off I've been looking at a  dyna not sure what one.
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 9:30:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Now put the 110 kit in it.
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 1:05:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Congrats man I really like those bikes. The baggers was one place I felt the Metrics always felt short. I still have a little trouble with the price but love the Street Glides and new Harleys in general.
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 1:31:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm holding out for an Indian.  Nice ride, TJ.  I'll have to drop by and check it out sometime.

Ops
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 2:15:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Very nice! I'm to the point in my life where I would love to have a bigger. Rode a crotch rocket for 5 years everyday. Sold her a few years ago and now I've kinda got the itch.
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 4:52:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice ride. My SO lust for us to get something like that.
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 5:09:04 PM EDT
[#7]
I want one so bad it hurts.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 4:45:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 4:47:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 5:16:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You know I think we all go through phases in riding.

I rode rockets when I was young.  My reflexes were fast, I thought myself immortal, I could take more punishment, and getting time off to really take a trip somewhere on a bike damn near impossible so rare.  A big one is you have children.  That got me a regress, off a fast big bike and back on a small dirt bike.  Before that I had had three multicylinder solid lifter street rockets.  After that, I bought my first bagger.  This is my third bagger.  

Now I'm of an age unless I go bat shit crazy putting miles on this thing, it could be my last bike.  I have medical issues and what I really only wanted was a sixth gear. I test drove a Heritage Softail, arguably the prettiest classic motorcycle on the market but when I test drove this bike, it was "OMG, I can do trips again on this one and I don't have to give up its a motorcycle to do it."   I had been looking at Honda Goldwings and BMW 1200 and larger but it was like driving a car with two wheels.  

I had ridden Harley's before but this Rushmore impressed me.  The good tour ride, well, the earlier Harley Tour bikes have that good a ride too.  What grabbed me is the damn thing gets up and goes and corners on the twisties like a mid-size metic VTwin.  Its a bitch in slow tight corners like all these big tour bikes are but on the road it becomes a sweetheart.  It has only about a 10% or less more get up and go than the 2013 103cu in but its where they put it.  Its lower down, right at that 2,500 rpm sweet spot that allows you to punch and go.  More significantly is it has almost 30% more lean than the 2013.  Here I am on a monster bike catching up with bikes and cars on "The Dragon" and not a board scrape one.  

Its not a car with two wheels.  Its a motorcycle that rides like a car on the highway.  

I think we grow into the bikes we ride.  I have a cousin 70 years old who drives a trike.  Who knows, maybe me someday.  The only thing I know for sure, riding beats the hell out of not riding.  That bumper sticker slogan, "We know why a dog likes to hang his head out the window" is trues as hell.

Tj
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Very nice! I'm to the point in my life where I would love to have a bigger. Rode a crotch rocket for 5 years everyday. Sold her a few years ago and now I've kinda got the itch.

I rode rockets when I was young.  My reflexes were fast, I thought myself immortal, I could take more punishment, and getting time off to really take a trip somewhere on a bike damn near impossible so rare.  A big one is you have children.  That got me a regress, off a fast big bike and back on a small dirt bike.  Before that I had had three multicylinder solid lifter street rockets.  After that, I bought my first bagger.  This is my third bagger.  

Now I'm of an age unless I go bat shit crazy putting miles on this thing, it could be my last bike.  I have medical issues and what I really only wanted was a sixth gear. I test drove a Heritage Softail, arguably the prettiest classic motorcycle on the market but when I test drove this bike, it was "OMG, I can do trips again on this one and I don't have to give up its a motorcycle to do it."   I had been looking at Honda Goldwings and BMW 1200 and larger but it was like driving a car with two wheels.  

I had ridden Harley's before but this Rushmore impressed me.  The good tour ride, well, the earlier Harley Tour bikes have that good a ride too.  What grabbed me is the damn thing gets up and goes and corners on the twisties like a mid-size metic VTwin.  Its a bitch in slow tight corners like all these big tour bikes are but on the road it becomes a sweetheart.  It has only about a 10% or less more get up and go than the 2013 103cu in but its where they put it.  Its lower down, right at that 2,500 rpm sweet spot that allows you to punch and go.  More significantly is it has almost 30% more lean than the 2013.  Here I am on a monster bike catching up with bikes and cars on "The Dragon" and not a board scrape one.  

Its not a car with two wheels.  Its a motorcycle that rides like a car on the highway.  

I think we grow into the bikes we ride.  I have a cousin 70 years old who drives a trike.  Who knows, maybe me someday.  The only thing I know for sure, riding beats the hell out of not riding.  That bumper sticker slogan, "We know why a dog likes to hang his head out the window" is trues as hell.

Tj

Very true. Wife and I are going to be having kids shortly so I think this is going to be put off for a while. Maybe wait until we have a house. But I hope to one day have another bike AND the time to ride her.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 6:00:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Very nice.  
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:37:10 AM EDT
[#12]
I rode metrics all my life, 3 weeks ago I bought a Street Glide Special.

You learn to appreciate the small things that Harley puts into their bikes, after owning more than a few metric cruisers.  Rushmore project has made them IMO the most intuitive cruisers on the market.  One touch saddle bags are ingenious, as well as the nicer seats and suspension.

Took the bike out on the highway with a few friends yesterday, and at 80 mph everything was buttery smooth.  It was scary, considering I've rode some 70's model Harleys.

I'm starting to believe that most people who make fun of Harley's just want one, and can't justify the price.

And lets face facts here.  When it comes to touring bikes, no matter the brand, you'll be paying $16,000-$25,000 on most of them anyway.  Might as well get exactly what you want for a few thousand more.

I'll post a pic up whenever I get home of my new SGS.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 5:26:11 PM EDT
[#13]
I had a Sportster for 10 years before I got rid of it in Jan. of this year. I traded it in on a Police Trade in 2011 Electra Glide. 103" engine and a 6 speed trans. Now it is time to take some trips on it.
It isn't the best picture of it but that is all I have at the moment.
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 6:52:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 7:02:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 7:34:54 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I like the white.  Its amazing how people do not notice motorcycles but they can spot a cop looking bike from a mile off.  You won't need the LED highlights to make that bike noticeable.  Wear a white helmet, they'll get the hell out of your way even.

Just in case you were curious, the new Rushmore 103 High Output is not much different than the 103.  Its most noticeable in passing at highway speeds or that 2,500 to 3,500 rpm range with enough speed to ram that air through the bigger valves.   I think it makes it a tad closer to competitive with Metric Tour bikes.  Its probably not something I'd bother to upgrade, new valves and intake like the guys do the older bikes.  

There is a downside.  The higher flow engine requires more flow though the exhaust so the stock pipes are louder than previous years.  That's a downside because its not quite as loud as say Screaming Eagles or Vance Hines slip ons but close enough you scratch your head more about it.  At cruise speed, its a nice distinct rumble not so loud you can't easily here the stereo but romping it sounds more metric.  

This is the first stereo I've had on a motorcycle and to my surprise, I like the hell out of it.  For a month now I've been playing USB devices and Bluetoothing my cellphone and just this week I discovered, I really like the radio too.

Tj

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I had a Sportster for 10 years before I got rid of it in Jan. of this year. I traded it in on a Police Trade in 2011 Electra Glide. 103" engine and a 6 speed trans. Now it is time to take some trips on it.

It isn't the best picture of it but that is all I have at the moment.

http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/1011769/fullsize/dscf0712.jpg

I like the white.  Its amazing how people do not notice motorcycles but they can spot a cop looking bike from a mile off.  You won't need the LED highlights to make that bike noticeable.  Wear a white helmet, they'll get the hell out of your way even.

Just in case you were curious, the new Rushmore 103 High Output is not much different than the 103.  Its most noticeable in passing at highway speeds or that 2,500 to 3,500 rpm range with enough speed to ram that air through the bigger valves.   I think it makes it a tad closer to competitive with Metric Tour bikes.  Its probably not something I'd bother to upgrade, new valves and intake like the guys do the older bikes.  

There is a downside.  The higher flow engine requires more flow though the exhaust so the stock pipes are louder than previous years.  That's a downside because its not quite as loud as say Screaming Eagles or Vance Hines slip ons but close enough you scratch your head more about it.  At cruise speed, its a nice distinct rumble not so loud you can't easily here the stereo but romping it sounds more metric.  

This is the first stereo I've had on a motorcycle and to my surprise, I like the hell out of it.  For a month now I've been playing USB devices and Bluetoothing my cellphone and just this week I discovered, I really like the radio too.

Tj

Sweet bike. I'm waiting for the 2014 police trade ins to hit the shops at the end of the year. The 2014 police bikes get the linked ABS and cruise. There are a couple of 13s at a local dealer and it's hard not to grab one at $16k with less than 1k miles.

Link Posted: 6/5/2014 8:22:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

A month now and already, I've taken more flak from meteric riders than I took riding metric for 40 years from Harley riders.  I'm still going through the "can't believe this is a Harley".  

Since the picture, I've added a 8" windshield which at my height, greatly reduced interstate buffeting while still allowing me to look over the shield.  I also added luggage guards.  This is a heavy bike and here in the mountains with its often slanted steep inclines, its difficult to judge and often you go to put a foot down and only find air.  I also added a Mustang Tour seat which gave me 1/2" more foot on pavement but really it was to give my wife a much broader flat rear seat.  She found the factory seat quite uncomfortable on long hauls.  Sticking to styling, the winshield is a medium tinted so still dark and I added Harley luggage covers to flow the Vinyl from the broader back seat to the saddlebags.  The backrest and luggage rack, of course, comes off with a flip of a lever.  

We've talked removable top case, Harley or Mustang, but I doubt we go that direction.  If we wanted a top case, like you posted, we'd bought a Electroglide.  We've used bike luggage for years and like the whole take it off and throw it over your shoulder concept when taking trips.  One thing I noticed on the seat is it indeed meets Mustangs claims.  Though the 2014 seat on the Street Glide is without a doubt the most driver comfortable factory seat I've ever had, it does tend to compress and bottom out on long trips.  The Mustang does start out a tad firmer but it retains that same firmness which a hour or two later is a lot more comfortable.  

I considered the "Special" but really did not want the ABS.  I'm very use to using conventional brakes and what ABS brake bikes I've ridden, mostly don't even notice its there, I'm so use to using back and front brake together.  On the other hand, the interlocking brakes over 35 mph was something, I didn't want.  On the twisty curvies,  Its not unusaly to take one a bit too fast and I'm use to drifting the rear tire by applying only the rear brake then powering on to compensate.  That type maneuver doesn't work with interlocking brakes and its something I do on autopilot so to say.  The GPS would have been nice, however the Bluetooth option on the 4.3 works just fine with a Iphone.  Not ideal, but it works just fine.  The seeing who is calling thing like the "Rushmore" movie is really cool.  

If you haven't seen it, here it is.  Its much longer than the commercials but a good watch.  Project Rushmore

Though I'm still getting use to some things like the weight and back on an air cooled motorcycle again, I'm extremely pleased.  My wife says I'm obsessing, which I reply "Yep".  I'm 2,000 miles in one month.  Most of that mountain twisties which I'm really impressed compared to earlier HD tour bikes.

Recommendation, buy the shock pump.  Using your manual as a guide, a little fast adjustment (and its amazingly fast and easy) and the ride can be tailored for weight that's very noticeable improvement.  People complain about the short stoke shocks on Harley Tour bikes but I'm convinced they never adjust their shocks.  The Rushmore's are so easy too.  You don't even have to take a bag off just open it.  

The only downside I have.............................where I'm not dark as an Arab, I'm suburned from all the riding.  My but ability, time in seat, has more than doubled over my metric bagger.  I still don't know how far I can go.

Tj

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You learn to appreciate the small things that Harley puts into their bikes, after owning more than a few metric cruisers.  Rushmore project has made them IMO the most intuitive cruisers on the market.  One touch saddle bags are ingenious, as well as the nicer seats and suspension.

Took the bike out on the highway with a few friends yesterday, and at 80 mph everything was buttery smooth.  It was scary, considering I've rode some 70's model Harleys.

I'm starting to believe that most people who make fun of Harley's just want one, and can't justify the price.

And lets face facts here.  When it comes to touring bikes, no matter the brand, you'll be paying $16,000-$25,000 on most of them anyway.  Might as well get exactly what you want for a few thousand more.

A month now and already, I've taken more flak from meteric riders than I took riding metric for 40 years from Harley riders.  I'm still going through the "can't believe this is a Harley".  

Since the picture, I've added a 8" windshield which at my height, greatly reduced interstate buffeting while still allowing me to look over the shield.  I also added luggage guards.  This is a heavy bike and here in the mountains with its often slanted steep inclines, its difficult to judge and often you go to put a foot down and only find air.  I also added a Mustang Tour seat which gave me 1/2" more foot on pavement but really it was to give my wife a much broader flat rear seat.  She found the factory seat quite uncomfortable on long hauls.  Sticking to styling, the winshield is a medium tinted so still dark and I added Harley luggage covers to flow the Vinyl from the broader back seat to the saddlebags.  The backrest and luggage rack, of course, comes off with a flip of a lever.  

We've talked removable top case, Harley or Mustang, but I doubt we go that direction.  If we wanted a top case, like you posted, we'd bought a Electroglide.  We've used bike luggage for years and like the whole take it off and throw it over your shoulder concept when taking trips.  One thing I noticed on the seat is it indeed meets Mustangs claims.  Though the 2014 seat on the Street Glide is without a doubt the most driver comfortable factory seat I've ever had, it does tend to compress and bottom out on long trips.  The Mustang does start out a tad firmer but it retains that same firmness which a hour or two later is a lot more comfortable.  

I considered the "Special" but really did not want the ABS.  I'm very use to using conventional brakes and what ABS brake bikes I've ridden, mostly don't even notice its there, I'm so use to using back and front brake together.  On the other hand, the interlocking brakes over 35 mph was something, I didn't want.  On the twisty curvies,  Its not unusaly to take one a bit too fast and I'm use to drifting the rear tire by applying only the rear brake then powering on to compensate.  That type maneuver doesn't work with interlocking brakes and its something I do on autopilot so to say.  The GPS would have been nice, however the Bluetooth option on the 4.3 works just fine with a Iphone.  Not ideal, but it works just fine.  The seeing who is calling thing like the "Rushmore" movie is really cool.  

If you haven't seen it, here it is.  Its much longer than the commercials but a good watch.  Project Rushmore

Though I'm still getting use to some things like the weight and back on an air cooled motorcycle again, I'm extremely pleased.  My wife says I'm obsessing, which I reply "Yep".  I'm 2,000 miles in one month.  Most of that mountain twisties which I'm really impressed compared to earlier HD tour bikes.

Recommendation, buy the shock pump.  Using your manual as a guide, a little fast adjustment (and its amazingly fast and easy) and the ride can be tailored for weight that's very noticeable improvement.  People complain about the short stoke shocks on Harley Tour bikes but I'm convinced they never adjust their shocks.  The Rushmore's are so easy too.  You don't even have to take a bag off just open it.  

The only downside I have.............................where I'm not dark as an Arab, I'm suburned from all the riding.  My but ability, time in seat, has more than doubled over my metric bagger.  I still don't know how far I can go.

Tj

I picked the Special up due to its upgraded rear suspension.  It's a lot nicer on turns than the stock Street Glide.  I have a stigmatism and the 4.5" screen its very difficult for me to read with vibration, my head vibrating due to wind, etc.  That's the other reason I wanted the special.  I was just going to upgrade anyway so it saved me $1700 in upgrades, after I did my shopping around.
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 8:40:35 AM EDT
[#18]
And I've never gotten any crap from my cruiser riding metric friends.  All of them say the same thing.  "I wish I had a Harley."

After working on my own bikes, I started to get sick of having to pull the gas tank off to change 1 of the 4 spark plugs.  Things like that really irk me.  Also the fact that my old bike wanted me to change spark plugs every 4,000 miles
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 9:46:34 AM EDT
[#19]
stiap away the "badass" "outlaw" and other label bullshit from HD and you have some fantastic bikes. congrats ont he sweet new ride OP. my older Brother bought a similar HD, absolutely awesome.
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 10:29:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 10:54:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 11:02:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm a honda guy myself but I find it amusing when I meet someone riding a goldwing going on about the cost of a harley
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 12:50:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Damn you OP, I want a street glide so bad, in my opinion it is the best looking bike there is on the market today. of course you just had to post this to rub it in our faces though didn't you.

post more pics of it when you can please. love the color you chose, the denim black is also one of my favorite color schemes they have.

Congrats on the sweet street glide OP.
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 1:59:55 PM EDT
[#24]
My bike had 13,700 miles on it when I bought it. They want $14,500 for it. I had them add cruise control to it while it was there. I added a radio. I already put a 7" windshield on it, got the smoke lenses, and got a tour pak which I had painted to match. I'll keep the engine stock for another year. Compared to my Sportster this thing is so smooth at all speeds. That Sportster was fun but not for a long ride.
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 3:28:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 3:55:35 PM EDT
[#26]
I don't know everything about Hardly Everruns, but your comment
this is touted as the biggest product change in the companies history.
View Quote
well... I have a hard time believing that the V-Rod doesn't take that honor.
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 5:56:37 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 6:43:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Buy a tour pack for that thing. Mine comes off in about a minute. It's the shit! I take it off around town and use it for trips. I have the two mounts for it where I can use it as my back rest or for a passenger.
Link Posted: 6/7/2014 9:48:39 AM EDT
[#29]
I'm fine with pulling two 1/4 turn pins on my bag, and turning the shock adjustment 9 full turns for my passengers.  I DID NOT like the way my old Yamaha worked.  I had to get under the bike since it was a mono-shock, loosen a locking nut, and then turn it (there was no noticeable clicks) until it rode right.

Love my Street Glide Special.
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 8:43:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Love my special as well, just over 4300 on the clock since February. Awesome bike.

Link Posted: 6/9/2014 5:44:27 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 6:00:21 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
http://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/25433/64270.JPG

2014 Rushmore Project

In 2014, Harley Davidson introduced its new line of Rushmore Touring bikes.  After canvasing riders from around the world, this is touted as the biggest product change in the companies history.  Changes include the 103 High Output engine, basically already has bigger valves and ram air, approximately 30% more lean, factory bigger tires (180 rear), one touch saddle bags, air induction fairing, factory oil cooler,  and new color screen Infoentertainment system which includes Bluetooth, way more sound (25 watts per channel), and storage box for your Iphone/Ipod.  Because of the 103 High Output, the pipes are more aggessive from the factory.  Though not Screaming Eagles or Vance Hines, its close enough to scratch your head about whether to upgrade.  

Here's a fun video on the Rushmore Project improvements:  Rushmore Project Bikes

What it has meant for me is after 40 years of riding Metric bikes, I now own a Harley.  I've had the bike now a month and am still being surprised by it.  It handles the twisties like my metric but rides like a car on the interstates.  Its pushing a mere 2,500 rpms at 70 mph with enough low end torque to shoot it instantly to 80 mph for passing.  Its more than doubled my butt ability in regards to time in the saddle.  I have a friend who's put 350,000 on his Road King and now has 140,000 miles on his Road Glide.  These things just aren't the Harley's of old anymore.  

Just be warned, Harley's may not be oil below the news ridem fixems anymore but they sure still have a way to keep your pocket book empty.  You can modify these bikes a gazillion ways and not just chrome doodads.  For example, we're now looking at the new detachable trunk for tour riding.

Tj
View Quote

That's a beautiful bike and exactly how I would want one if I had it.
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 1:30:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 2:43:21 PM EDT
[#34]
I too had considered getting a tour pak for mine, but the saddlemen luggage i have works great for me and the wife so theres not much reason to drop 1k on a tour pak. Although the 2 extra speakers would be nice. Thats one of the next things I think ill be upgrading on mine is the speakers and adding an amp. The stock stereo isnt really that bad but hey there always room for improvement. Would love to get saddle bag lid speakers but im not ready to drop that much coin on them yet. The apes i added were a very nice addition and made the bike feel so much bigger for me. Im 6'2 250lbs so i felt a little cramped on it. Bars if you can do them your self is a relatively cheap upgrade, as long as you dont go so high that you need to upgrade brake and clutch lines. My 12.5" apes i didnt have to do that so i did the project for ~$300.
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 2:49:38 PM EDT
[#35]
You're gonna break a hip, Gramps.

TRG
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 5:11:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Tj
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tj

I switched to Electra Glide Ultras several years back and I'm not going back any time soon.
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 7:16:53 PM EDT
[#37]
SOON...

TRG
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 8:04:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 8:25:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

0-60 probably pretty similar
View All Quotes

Oh! Snap!

<insert sound of hip breaking>

TRG
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 4:52:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/10/2014 5:03:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Nice..i see thoses bikes all the time here their very popular.  I miss my bike. Now the kids are getting older and I have my truck paid off I've been looking at a  dyna not sure what one.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:45:33 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 3:08:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Drag that bike down on a trailer, old friend, we'll do the Skyway, Dragon, and Foothills.  Hell, we'll even go up into the park.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm holding out for an Indian.  Nice ride, TJ.  I'll have to drop by and check it out sometime.

Ops

Drag that bike down on a trailer, old friend, we'll do the Skyway, Dragon, and Foothills.  Hell, we'll even go up into the park.  

Good Lord,put it on a trailer? Ride it down, NY to the Skyline,Blue Ridge, Dragon back over to Myrtle Beach then up through the Outer Banks back to NY on  my 09 Ultra Classic.
Trailer HaHa
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 3:46:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

LOL, In case you are curious which most who spout that crap aren't, it's 4.2 seconds on the 2014 and that's 800 lbs of motorcycle.  

That's a full 1.5 seconds faster than my Kawasaki which is 200 lbs lighter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

LOL, In case you are curious which most who spout that crap aren't, it's 4.2 seconds on the 2014 and that's 800 lbs of motorcycle.  

That's a full 1.5 seconds faster than my Kawasaki which is 200 lbs lighter.

I was just jokin I'm still happy with my beat up VTX I think it was in the mid 3's and 12's in the quarter. It's a bit tired after 12 years of abuse though so I keep looking for a new toy.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 4:54:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:32:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I don't know everything about Hardly Everruns, but your comment  well... I have a hard time believing that the V-Rod doesn't take that honor.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I don't know everything about Hardly Everruns, but your comment
this is touted as the biggest product change in the companies history.
well... I have a hard time believing that the V-Rod doesn't take that honor.

Why ? There nothing honorable about a water cooled motorcycle.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 12:50:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 2:36:44 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 4:36:34 AM EDT
[#49]
This thread needs more pics of street glides! Come on OP, start us off with some more of yours.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top