Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 1:11:04 AM EDT
[#1]
western finger lakes of NY. Do'nt mind the bad panorama photos. the stitching feature is hit or miss.

You may have met the Red Baron before.

the day begins in rochester  

first real stop after leaving rochester, we arrive in Branchport. Little pink house.

some scenery nearby

i went how far already

outside hammondsport

almost to geneva

gonna have to see if I have the night off.

stopped for a snack in Lyons.

sunset

another gas stop and headed for home.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:35:26 PM EDT
[#2]
^^^
Cool pics and cool old work horse...
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:11:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
^^^
Cool pics and cool old work horse...
View Quote

This for sure.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 10:43:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Anyone  still riding?  Great weather and a 4 day weekend.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 6:28:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Four days of awesome riding last weekend. We rode through the twists and turns of south central MO from Thursday till Sunday.  We had a great group of talented riders and no issues of any kind. I'll call that a successful ride
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 10:11:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Rode yesterday for the first time in a few weeks. The new heated hand grips I put on don't fit for shit but I really dig not having cold hands.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:01:28 PM EDT
[#7]

My son and I took advantage of some decent temps today. Thawing ground made it slick as snot and we both went down several times because of it
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top