Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2014 4:57:33 AM EDT
B&W Trailer Hitches has notified its dealer partners that they are recalling certain Tow & Stow ball mounts manufactured between February 7, 2013, and January 7, 2014. The defect involves the black Nitrotec coated long pins used in all models of the ball mount.

Owners are instructed to immediately discontinue use of the recalled product. Owner’s of these mounts should visit ReplacePins.com - Home to see if their model is included in the recall, and to arrange for replacement pins if necessary.

Black pins are recalled.
Link Posted: 3/3/2014 7:02:18 AM EDT
[#1]
"Tow and Stow., OH NO! Where'd my trailer go?"
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:31:26 AM EDT
[#2]
No one has one?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:18:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, I don't have one.  But just before I read this I saw one in the parking lot and thought, "I need to get one of those."

Nevermind...
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:30:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well, I don't have one.  But just before I read this I saw one in the parking lot and thought, "I need to get one of those."

Nevermind...
View Quote

We sell the hell out of them. We only had a few that we had to replace the pins in. All the current production has gone back to the silver pins. If the box has a red check mark on it you're good to go. If you currently have the silver pins you're good to go. Only the black pins are bad.

These things are handy but they ain't cheap. If you get one go ahead and get a locking pin too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top