Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/20/2017 11:20:10 AM EDT
I mentioned this one in my last stock thread and have been crushing it recently after buying on a big dip. Y'all may want to take a look.

And yes I still have a position in it so I am obviously biased.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 9:25:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm in for 250 shares....looks interesting
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 7:28:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm up something like 2600 today. I think it has $1/share potential.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 10:05:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I got in a .10 a share for 800 shares.  Nothing big time but it's tripled in price.  I'd love to see $1, or $100 would be nice too :)
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 5:36:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Could you guys describe the play here.  They are losing their shirt, lost $10 a share and the hepatic drug is successful but not selling.  The stock reverse split failed so pump and dump or did I miss something?  This is a real question not trying to be a jerk.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 9:42:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Could you guys describe the play here.  They are losing their shirt, lost $10 a share and the hepatic drug is successful but not selling.  The stock reverse split failed so pump and dump or did I miss something?  This is a real question not trying to be a jerk.
View Quote
From their previous earnings release they stated about 100% year over year increase in revenue for Q1, mainly from a subsidized German health program. I'm guessing lots of people just reacted to the change in earnings, but those earnings don't seem very secure. I don't think the earnings increase trend will continue, but rather plateau or reverse. I'd hold off till the next earnings release.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 2:00:49 PM EDT
[#6]
IMO the big upside potential is their chemostat getting FDA approval this year or a buyout. Their product works well and the US market is way more profitable for these companies than the European market. They have two clinical trials ongoing (I believe one concluded last week and the results from that should have an effect on price) that will be telling.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 2:02:21 PM EDT
[#7]
On the reverse split, it didn't fail, it got voted down. One way to interpret that (which I believe is why we've seen big price swings) is that the company feels it does not need a reverse split to get the price to $1. If that it true, then they may have good news coming (hopefully the results of the new trial).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top