Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2017 10:30:34 AM EDT
I had zero issues with them up until this recent order. I ordered (pd by check) two 1 oz Pamp Rhodium bars from them and they sent me two 1 oz Pamp Platinum bars (approx $400 difference, benefiting them, of course). No big deal, just contact them and swap them, after all, the bars are SN'ed and obviously inventoried, right? Well, I e-mailed (was unable to call due to work) them the day the package was received, no response. I e-mail them the next day, again, no response. I finally am able to call them the day after and I speak with a woman over the phone, I told her the problem, and no questions asked, she said she'd e-mail me over a return label so I could send the Pt back in return for the Rh that I ordered. All day Thursday goes by and no e-mail, then Friday, no return label.

At this point, I'm leery on even sending them the Pt back because of their lack of responsiveness and attention to this matter. In the e-mail I sent them last night, I told them that I want a check for the balance owed and that I'd keep the Pt. I provided them with the SN's on the bars.

At this point, my next step is to call them once more next week, then, out of principle, contact my lawyer and the BBB.

Anyone else have a bad experience with them?
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 10:59:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Seems like they may be bad about emails. Hopefully a reminder phone call Monday and you get your labels and all is well.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:02:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Contact your lawyer and the BBB?

LOL.

Sorry but you seem to be jumping to conclusions on an honest sounding mistake that they seem to be "trying" to fix.  Make another call and talk to the lady again, find out if that email was sent out.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:59:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Two emails and a phone call seems to be a bit much, no? They haven't tried to fix anything. I'm a business owner in retail dealing with tons of dealers, distributors, and manufacturers and have never had an experience like this. 2 full business days and no label? An issue with a firearm and I have an RMA # and label by the end of day at the latest.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 12:42:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Two emails and a phone call seems to be a bit much, no? They haven't tried to fix anything. I'm a business owner in retail dealing with tons of dealers, distributors, and manufacturers and have never had an experience like this. 2 full business days and no label? An issue with a firearm and I have an RMA # and label by the end of day at the latest.
View Quote
Bbb.
L.
O.
L.

The bbb is a sham used to generate income by selling premium accounts to businesses.

A bad yelp review is way worse.

Ive never been rated with the bbb in all my years of business.

But they've called me to get me to sign up so i can be rated.  Obvious conflict of interests for them.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 1:19:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Bbb.
L.
O.
L.

The bbb is a sham used to generate income by selling premium accounts to businesses.

A bad yelp review is way worse.

Ive never been rated with the bbb in all my years of business.

But they've called me to get me to sign up so i can be rated.  Obvious conflict of interests for them.
View Quote

They have had at least two one star reviews in the past three months on google. I saw one within the last week and a review preview somewhere else stating how understaffed they are.

I didn't search more then 30 seconds and wouldn't try using them.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 4:41:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I have been to their store a few times.  I never got the feeling that they were unethical in any way.  Maybe a little unorganized.  I would try to keep contacting them.  Im betting they make it right.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top