Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/6/2016 9:01:51 PM EDT
I've been looking at getting into tax lien investing. Several of the properties local to me are in communities where home owners associations are somewhat common. Where can I find out if the properties are in an HOA and what the dues and rules of the HOA are? Are these legal documents recorded at the county level?
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 9:43:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Most communities, like mine, have a website. You should be able to look on there to see who manages the HOA.

As far as investing in tax liens, the Passive Real Estate Investing podcast had an episode a while back where a guest specializes in these kinds of investments.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top