Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2016 9:47:23 AM EDT
Buddy and I are thinking about starting one in dfw. Any pointers hints besides going into the ghetto
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 12:02:58 PM EDT
[#1]
It's legal loan-sharking - expect blowback, protect your neck, vet your employees.
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 2:08:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I knew someone years ago who was in it and it's pretty lucrative.
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 4:00:56 PM EDT
[#3]
The real money will be in the Whirlstah videos you can sell.  
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 8:08:50 PM EDT
[#4]
You will make your money off the people who will never get out of debt, I guess you can enforce the stupid tax on people who make bad decisions.

Good luck
Link Posted: 5/31/2016 3:24:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Lots of legislative attention on them right now, at local and I think state levels.  Seems like a good business but could get into a death spiral of lawyers if the .gov comes after it.
Link Posted: 6/1/2016 11:01:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You will make your money off the people who will never get out of debt, I guess you can enforce the stupid tax on people who make bad decisions.

Good luck
View Quote

Yup and why not make the money off of them... If you don't, someone else will
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 5:02:13 PM EDT
[#7]
When I was younger, my dad always preached to me that you make your money off of broke people, not people with money.

It still holds true today.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top