Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2016 1:35:22 PM EDT
I've been using Mint.com for years.  I really like the app.  It shows all of my transactions, account balances, categorizes transactions, manages a budget, etc.  Works great - as long as I don't use PNC.  The problem is, I use PNC.  Every month, when my billing cycle ends, it duplicates every single transaction for the month.  I have to go through them, weed out the duplicates vs. the actual transactions that happened to post that day, and delete them.  It is incredibly annoying and I'm over it.  One of them has to go.  PNC doesn't care.  Mint doesn't care.  PNC pays me money.  Mint does not.  PNC wins.

At any rate, what do you guys use?  For those that have switched from Mint, what do you miss?
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 2:21:30 PM EDT
[#1]
https://www.personalcapital.com/

Similar to mint, I miss nothing, I prefer personal now.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 11:36:06 AM EDT
[#2]
PNC pays crappy rates, maybe it's time to dump them?  Check out Ally.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 1:19:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
PNC pays crappy rates, maybe it's time to dump them?  Check out Ally.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 12:48:54 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

https://www.personalcapital.com/

Similar to mint, I miss nothing, I prefer personal now.
View Quote
This is the answer you seek.

Also, personalcapital is much better at tracking and managing investments, like 401k and IRAs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top