Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:04:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Woodsie,

IM sent.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:35:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

ATHI was everything I said it was.  It was pure fiction and nothing more than a pump and dump scam.  Bragging about the money you made on said scam does not change that it was a scam.  At the end of the day everything I said was true.  The fictitious company got pumped up briefly before it dumped hard and all of the suckers who weren't in on the bad joke ended up being the bag holders for the people who were.  I just hope that nobody here was dumb enough to be the ones to cash you out by getting in on that garbage.

The entire company was barely worth 5 figures even back when you recommended it.  It had no revenues, no employees, no product, nothing.  Anyone who knows even a little bit about how that kind of scam works knows that it was the perfect candidate stock and they also know that a forum like this with even a handful of naive investors with a few thousand bucks is enough to make the scam work.  The fact that all your posts recommending the stock were completely devoid of actual actionable information other than promises of big returns made it all the more likely that your intentions were shady.  Even worse that you had a position in the stock that represented a significant percentage of the entire "company" prior to making that recommendation.

I'll leave it at that and won't speak on it again.  If the mods can't see it for what it is, then that's their call to make.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You guys into the penny stocks are way more ballsy than me. I get really queasy rolling the dice on anything under $10. My personal preferences are for established companies with known financials and history. I can understand the appeal I guess but its way too much like pulling the handle of a slot machine for me.

Buying penny stocks is almost always a good way to be a bag holder for someone else.  Someone recommended ATHI back on here a few months ago and now the company is worth a grand total of $600 dollars...total...the entire company...like everything.

It was fictitious then and it's fictitious now.  The only difference is the fiction is worth even less now than when it was first presented.

ATHI was great! I profited over 4X what you claim the company is currently worth. Maybe the problem is you're looking at penny stocks incorrectly and what you can specifically achieve with them. Different tools for different jobs, use the correct tool for each application and a much less chance of losing. That said, I've picked some MASSIVE losers haha, not here to argue.

ATHI was everything I said it was.  It was pure fiction and nothing more than a pump and dump scam.  Bragging about the money you made on said scam does not change that it was a scam.  At the end of the day everything I said was true.  The fictitious company got pumped up briefly before it dumped hard and all of the suckers who weren't in on the bad joke ended up being the bag holders for the people who were.  I just hope that nobody here was dumb enough to be the ones to cash you out by getting in on that garbage.

The entire company was barely worth 5 figures even back when you recommended it.  It had no revenues, no employees, no product, nothing.  Anyone who knows even a little bit about how that kind of scam works knows that it was the perfect candidate stock and they also know that a forum like this with even a handful of naive investors with a few thousand bucks is enough to make the scam work.  The fact that all your posts recommending the stock were completely devoid of actual actionable information other than promises of big returns made it all the more likely that your intentions were shady.  Even worse that you had a position in the stock that represented a significant percentage of the entire "company" prior to making that recommendation.

I'll leave it at that and won't speak on it again.  If the mods can't see it for what it is, then that's their call to make.

Damn buddy! The hate is strong within you! I'm sorry for that and cannot change that for you. Anyways, I was hardly bragging, I don't brag. I was just showing an example of how trading can be made on a "POS"(your words) stock and still profit. Also, I would really really hope I didn't profit from anyone here considering I clearly pointed out my exits. You seem like a smart guy, you just simply don't understand how to trade anything other than blue chip stocks and that's perfectly fine just stop with the hatred. Also, I do not partake in pump and dumps, those are illegal. I watch trends and closely monitor new volume changes as well as various buy and sell pressure points. Lastly, one thing I don't think you understand is the difference between no emotion type flipping and true investing. There's a place for both of them. Have a nice day! I will continue to do my thing and I guess I advise you the same.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:03:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

....and, its gone. Trading halted
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
They have been pretty exciting to watch over the last 5 days.

Bankruptcy is imminent and the stock has some wild 10% swings. Pull out your magic 8 ball and play the SUNE lotto  

Their StockTwits feed has 27,000 watchers and goes non-stop all night, all weekend, and it's full of people hoping to strike it rich by buying at 0.20.  Being long SUNE has been compared by some of those Twits to being in a fistfight, and the stock itself has been compared to a crazy hot ex that you know will burn the shit out of you but you can't walk away

And there are still people holding out hope.  It's amazing.  

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:18:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
They have been pretty exciting to watch over the last 5 days.

Bankruptcy is imminent and the stock has some wild 10% swings. Pull out your magic 8 ball and play the SUNE lotto  

Their StockTwits feed has 27,000 watchers and goes non-stop all night, all weekend, and it's full of people hoping to strike it rich by buying at 0.20.  Being long SUNE has been compared by some of those Twits to being in a fistfight, and the stock itself has been compared to a crazy hot ex that you know will burn the shit out of you but you can't walk away

Yeah. If you bought in at $2.5 or above, you are toast.

I traded SSCCQ for an entire year and made, literally, thousands by swing trade.

I picked up 2500 shares of SUNE @ .3 on Monday. Let's go OTC. I want to equal out at .15. Panic sellers are going to grant my wish  
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 7:19:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Read into options trading, its all about leverage....
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 9:04:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Read into options trading, its all about leverage....
View Quote

Options are my favorite kinds of trades.  Lots of fun strategies and profits to be made.  Of course they go bad WAY faster than a regular stock trade so the risk reward factor is very high.

ETA I highly recommend a person interested in learning more about options do a lot of reading on basic options first,  then use a simulation program for a while until you get comfortable.  You will get burned in several different ways before you learn the lessons.  Better to learn in a simulation.  

Options magnify the stock movement so movement up or down can alter the option value very significanty.
Link Posted: 5/11/2016 6:29:13 PM EDT
[#7]
DHT holdings.  High dividend yield.  Oil transport company.  The ocean is full of warehouse tankers right now.  Should only get better when demand beefs up.  

DHT

Also like

PAA

SXL

in the same genre.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top