User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 11:56:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Pump and dump scam.  The value of the ENTIRE "company" is $23,400.  A buy of even a few thousand dollars would move the needle on that stock significantly.  The only possible explanation is that mynamesjohn has a position in this company and is trying to get people in so he can get out.  

Not to get too butthurt but that should be a COC violation.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
*ATHI*. Don't get greedy!

Care to elaborate on your thoughts on this one?

Pump and dump scam.  The value of the ENTIRE "company" is $23,400.  A buy of even a few thousand dollars would move the needle on that stock significantly.  The only possible explanation is that mynamesjohn has a position in this company and is trying to get people in so he can get out.  

Too funny! Guessing you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. When I posted that and assuming someone took a position your average PPS would be 0.0004(which is mine). Hey bud, do me a favor and keep tabs on this thread in the next few weeks. Not to get butt hurt but maybe you should understand how these work.....don't be greedy. No one ever complained about a pump and dump when they made a quick 50%. They complain when they got greedy and were left being the bag holder. Again, don't be greedy.  COC violation....
Link Posted: 6/21/2015 1:11:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Too funny! Guessing you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. When I posted that and assuming someone took a position your average PPS would be 0.0004(which is mine). Hey bud, do me a favor and keep tabs on this thread in the next few weeks. Not to get butt hurt but maybe you should understand how these work.....don't be greedy. No one ever complained about a pump and dump when they made a quick 50%. They complain when they got greedy and were left being the bag holder. Again, don't be greedy.  COC violation....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL.  You are recommending that people invest in a "company" with no product, no employees, no revenues, no profits, and a total value of $23,400.  Go ahead, school us on how this can possibly be anything other than a pump and dump scam.

What you are doing here is despicable.  If you actually had any information to justify this as something other than a scam, you would have shared it by now.
Link Posted: 6/21/2015 8:25:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

LOL.  You are recommending that people invest in a "company" with no product, no employees, no revenues, no profits, and a total value of $23,400.  Go ahead, school us on how this can possibly be anything other than a pump and dump scam.

What you are doing here is despicable.  If you actually had any information to justify this as something other than a scam, you would have shared it by now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

His posts are a textbook example of the "stock tips" that everyone should (hopefully) be wise enough to ignore.

And for bonus points, ultra-shitty penny stocks!
Link Posted: 6/21/2015 8:37:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

MOST times following the "players" in a movement(Sub penny wise) is far more important than financials. This is a player movement. I'm very sorry for sharing this with you. My average PPS is 0.0004. When it hits 0.0006 and beyond I would appreciate an apology from you. Happy fathers day!
Link Posted: 6/21/2015 8:47:16 PM EDT
[#5]
His posts are a textbook example of the "stock tips" that everyone should (hopefully) be wise enough to ignore.

And for bonus points, ultra-shitty penny stocks!
View Quote

I believe I explained my previous 2 suggestions. One was a complete flop and I actually apologized even though it was up +60% at one point after my post....the other I believe will come back to life soon. Not sure why I am getting attacked here. This thread was started to hear everyone's suggestions(many have been very good). If you don't understand how penny stocks work please don't play them. Happy fathers day!

Link Posted: 6/21/2015 8:50:57 PM EDT
[#6]
get better odds and payoff at the roulette table than penny stocks.

I gamble on 'brizf' penny stock (pink sheet) and below .50 may get a little this week, but I don't delude myself to believe its investing or even a smart play.
Link Posted: 6/21/2015 9:24:27 PM EDT
[#7]
I've been thinking. I won't mention any sub penny's anymore as I can see how these can be seen negatively, my fault. ATHI can certainly be seen as a "quick movement". However if you track the "players" currently promoting this stock you will know they generally don't settle for 100% or even 200%, these are professionals. Here's the fun part.....If you get in around the same time as these "players" but get out at roughly +50% -100% then you don't have to deal with any stressful timing of sell offs. This is why I stressed the greed part with ATHI if you noticed. I mentioned this in the very first post and maybe you missed it. I'm a high risk high payout kind of investor.

Everyone else please feel free to share. This attack was not necessary and hopefully doesn't deter anyone else from sharing. If attacking continues I will ask that this thread be deleted.

Lets all make some $$$!
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 9:43:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

MOST times following the "players" in a movement(Sub penny wise) is far more important than financials. This is a player movement. I'm very sorry for sharing this with you. My average PPS is 0.0004. When it hits 0.0006 and beyond I would appreciate an apology from you. Happy fathers day!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You want me to apologize when a pump and dump scam does exactly what a pump and dump scam is intended to do?  I don't care if it goes to 0.0008, it's still a scam.  Once again, I'm going back to the fact that the value of ALL the shares in the entire company is $23,400.  There are no "players" in this stock.  If you have anything more than beer money invested in this then YOU are the player in this stock and YOU are the one trying to create the movement to get people to follow so you can cash out on their dime.  

If you know what you are doing like you claim, then you know there's more than enough money in this thread to move this stock up enough for you to make 50%-100% on the backs of other forums members who become the new bag holders.  It's not a coincidence that you picked the perfect stock for a low level pump and dump.  The insanely low market cap of this stock means you only need a handful of fools to make the scam work.  It's also not an accident that your recommendation for this stock started out as vague as possible and has remained vague when you were asked to explain it.  If there was any doubt in my mind on my first post, it has since been removed.  You are running a scam.

I will not apologize for calling you out on this and I don't care if you ever admit the intent of your post.  What I do care about is giving other members a fair warning so they don't get taken by some 13er who is looking to make a quick buck on people who don't know better in what is supposed to be a technical forum to assist other members.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 10:44:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You want me to apologize when a pump and dump scam does exactly what a pump and dump scam is intended to do?  I don't care if it goes to 0.0008, it's still a scam.  Once again, I'm going back to the fact that the value of ALL the shares in the entire company is $23,400.  There are no "players" in this stock.  If you have anything more than beer money invested in this then YOU are the player in this stock and YOU are the one trying to create the movement to get people to follow so you can cash out on their dime.  

If you know what you are doing like you claim, then you know there's more than enough money in this thread to move this stock up enough for you to make 50%-100% on the backs of other forums members who become the new bag holders.  It's not a coincidence that you picked the perfect stock for a low level pump and dump.  The insanely low market cap of this stock means you only need a handful of fools to make the scam work.  It's also not an accident that your recommendation for this stock started out as vague as possible and has remained vague when you were asked to explain it.  If there was any doubt in my mind on my first post, it has since been removed.  You are running a scam.

I will not apologize for calling you out on this and I don't care if you ever admit the intent of your post.  What I do care about is giving other members a fair warning so they don't get taken by some 13er who is looking to make a quick buck on people who don't know better in what is supposed to be a technical forum to assist other members.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please just stop. If you think my intention was to sell into someone here buying then you couldn't be more wrong. My intention was for someone here to buy in and cash out 50% up. What is your problem with this? The fact that you keep bringing up financials proves you don't understand how quick flips work. Everyone here can make money together, in fact a team of loyal traders working together is one of the most powerful and consistent ways to make quick money(This part you clearly do not understand). Also please don't act like you know about "players". You don't, and you never will with this attitude. Please stop posting on this thread.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 11:29:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Please just stop. If you think my intention was to sell into someone here buying then you couldn't be more wrong. My intention was for someone here to buy in and cash out 50% up. What is your problem with this? The fact that you keep bringing up financials proves you don't understand how quick flips work. Everyone here can make money together, in fact a team of loyal traders working together is one of the most powerful and consistent ways to make quick money(This part you clearly do not understand). Also please don't act like you know about "players". You don't, and you never will with this attitude. Please stop posting on this thread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice try fella.  You can fool others but you can't fool me.  I know exactly how it works and I described in detail why you picked this stock and how you intend to flip it.  The details you leave out and that I filled in for the class is that you are in this thread looking for bagholders.

Don't act like you are an experienced big shot looking to help out your fellow arfcommers with a hot stock tip.  You are a low level scammer looking to bottom feed for a few hundred bucks in a target rich forum.  If you even had only a couple thousand bucks invested in this scam, you'd own 10% of this shell of a company.  

The returns you are promising have to come from somewhere and it isn't from profits the company is generating.  The only returns you can possibly make in this stock are from greater fools who follow you in.  That is literally the only possibility and that is by definition a scam and anyone who follows you in is by definition a bagholder and if you are even half as smart as you claim then you already know that.

All of these things are not coincidences:
- You picked this stock because it's market cap its miniscule and easy to manipulate with small money
- You picked this thread because it's full of gullible first time investors
- You respond to challenges with vague explanations that provide lots of words but zero useful content
- You STILL have yet to explain where the money is coming from to cash out us "lucky few" who follow your lead.

What cracks me up is that even after being called out on trying to run a pump and dump scheme is that you deny it and then actually continue to describe a pump and dump scheme.

But I'm not typing this for your benefit.  I'm doing it for everyone else.  I know your type.  You are just like every other guy out there selling Time Shares and running Multi-Level Marketing schemes.  You have no shame so you'll keep talking about the "easy money" and how I "just don't understand" no matter what I say because you know that other people want to believe in easy money and if you keep plugging it, you'll get those people suckered in.

It's a scam, you are scammer, and everyone else in this thread should beware.

Link Posted: 6/22/2015 12:52:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Nice try fella.  You can fool others but you can't fool me.  I know exactly how it works and I described in detail why you picked this stock and how you intend to flip it.  The details you leave out and that I filled in for the class is that you are in this thread looking for bagholders.

Don't act like you are an experienced big shot looking to help out your fellow arfcommers with a hot stock tip.  You are a low level scammer looking to bottom feed for a few hundred bucks in a target rich forum.  If you even had only a couple thousand bucks invested in this scam, you'd own 10% of this shell of a company.  

The returns you are promising have to come from somewhere and it isn't from profits the company is generating.  The only returns you can possibly make in this stock are from greater fools who follow you in.  That is literally the only possibility and that is by definition a scam and anyone who follows you in is by definition a bagholder and if you are even half as smart as you claim then you already know that.

- You picked this stock because it's market cap its miniscule and easy to manipulate with small money
- You respond to challenges with vague explanations that provide lots of words but zero useful content
- You STILL have yet to explain where the money is coming from to cash out us "lucky few" who follow your lead.

What cracks me up is that even after being called out on trying to run a pump and dump scheme is that you deny it and then actually continue to describe a pump and dump scheme.

But I'm not typing this for your benefit.  I'm doing it for everyone else.  I know your type.  You are just like every other guy out there selling Time Shares and running Multi-Level Marketing schemes.  You have no shame so you'll keep talking about the "easy money" and how I "just don't understand" no matter what I say because you know that other people want to believe in easy money and if you keep plugging it, you'll get those people suckered in.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I stopped reading after the first sentence. You have been brainwashed from years of being surrounded by scum like yourself.....not me. I am not a scammer. I started this thread in hopes to all make money together and buy more guns. Stop wasting my time and fuck off with your tin foil hat

Everyone else please feel free to share your favorites!
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 3:33:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I stopped reading after the first sentence. You have been brainwashed from years of being surrounded by scum like yourself.....not me. I am not a scammer. I started this thread in hopes to all make money together and buy more guns. Stop wasting my time and fuck off with your tin foil hat

View Quote

If you aren't some dude working in a boiler room in China, I'd be surprised.  Even your diction sort of supports the theory that you are a non-native speaker of English.

To everyone else who is even considering this nonsense:

1)  Notice that he has consistently sidestepped any criticism or concerns about his recommendation and instead attacks the person asking those questions and claiming that he "just doesn't understand".

2)  Notice that he still hasn't explained the logic behind his recommendation on any meaningful level.

3)  Notice that he can not and will not explain how this is anything but a pump and dump scheme even when pressed on the issue.

4)  Notice that he constantly dangles "easy money", "quick 50%", and "more money to buy guns!" as an enticement to follow him off the cliff.

He's hitting all the right signals of a classic pump and dump scam.  It's damn near textbook.  If you get anything from this thread, hopefully it is how to spot people like this.  These guys troll internet investing forums and push ultra low cap stocks which can be moved even with just a few thousand dollars from new buyers.  That's all it takes for them to double their money and move on to the next sucker.

I would have just pegged him as your average penny stock sucker if he actually would have attempted a justification at that recommendation but the way he reacted to to any questions pretty much illuminated what kind of guy we are working with here.

I'm sure he'll back back with more "You just don't understand", "You are scum", and "I'm just trying to help people make money" but what you won't see is anything resembling a logical and clear explanation as to why people should throw money at a ticker symbol that represents a non-existent company.

There is no viable investment strategy for a $23,400 market cap stock other than "Pump and Dump" and I defy mynamesjohn to prove otherwise.

Link Posted: 6/22/2015 4:41:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

If you aren't some dude working in a boiler room in China, I'd be surprised.  Even your diction sort of supports the theory that you are a non-native speaker of English.

1)  Notice that he has consistently sidestepped any criticism or concerns about his recommendation and instead attacks the person asking those questions and claiming that he "just doesn't understand".

2)  Notice that he still hasn't explained the logic behind his recommendation on any meaningful level.

3)  Notice that he can not and will not explain how this is anything but a pump and dump scheme even when pressed on the issue.

4)  Notice that he constantly dangles "easy money", "quick 50%", and "more money to buy guns!" as an enticement to follow him off the cliff.

He's hitting all the right signals of a classic pump and dump scam.  It's damn near textbook.  If you get anything from this thread, hopefully it is how to spot people like this.  These guys troll internet investing forums and push ultra low cap stocks which can be moved even with just a few thousand dollars from new buyers.  That's all it takes for them to double their money and move on to the next sucker.

I would have just pegged him as your average penny stock sucker if he actually would have attempted a justification at that recommendation but the way he reacted to to any questions pretty much illuminated what kind of guy we are working with here.

I'm sure he'll back back with more "You just don't understand", "You are scum", and "I'm just trying to help people make money" but what you won't see is anything resembling a logical and clear explanation as to why people should throw money at a ticker symbol that represents a non-existent company.

There is no viable investment strategy for a $23,400 market cap stock other than "Pump and Dump" and I defy mynamesjohn to prove otherwise.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Woodsie,
 Just an FYI I have reported you considering the constant attacks and relentless unjust profiling on your behalf. I encourage not only you but anyone here reading this to PM me and meet up for a beer in CT. I can assure you that I have never scammed anyone in my life. I will not tolerate you calling me a scamer constantly. No offense to ar15 but I do not need any help getting a stock to move. I created this thread to honestly get some stock tickers out there that most of us would have never known about. I personally have bought some of suggestions posted here. You can call me a poor trader or a dreamer or really anything you would like along those lines but please stop calling me a scamer. I am not and I take great offense to this. Have a great day.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 4:57:44 PM EDT
[#14]
COC 6 - Personal attacks, ect.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top