Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2015 11:22:00 AM EDT
Hey gang, I made a youtube vid about hedging investments into storable precious metals and essentials which I personally believe will rapidly increase in value during a financial panic or collapse.  Let me know what you think!

Toilet Paper Tycoon: How to Prosper After the Financial Collapse

Link Posted: 2/25/2015 4:32:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Audio is horrible. I can understand you but the volume is so low that I have to crank up my sound all the way. I tried some other videos and yes, it is the way you recorded it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 4:57:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Until I get a wireless mic, i'll keep it in mind and try to talk louder.  Thanks
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 9:51:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Pints of cheap whiskey and cartons of cigarettes purchased tax free at the PX immediately preceding the collapse. I will be "Al Swearingen" rich.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:38:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I got as far as neighbor buying a boat, and relative bought new pickup truck.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top