Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2014 6:08:02 PM EDT
I would very much appreciate any and all information and links on how to do this.  Any tips on how to increase the mailing list?   This is for a local fast food business.   Is there free software to do the job?   I'll have to find someone to design the email.   What should that cost?    Is there an inexpensive online company that could do the original design?  And maybe do updates if the learning curve is too steep for me to learn.  

How difficult would it be to learn how to update the content once the original design is done?    Thanks for any help.  

Link Posted: 9/14/2014 7:38:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe use Mailchimp?

http://mailchimp.com/

And offer free food upgrade in return for customers supplying their email address?

Link Posted: 9/14/2014 9:54:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Maybe use Mailchimp?

http://mailchimp.com/

And offer free food upgrade in return for customers supplying their email address?

View Quote

that looks good.   I like the upgrade idea too.    Thanks for the input.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 1:52:15 AM EDT
[#3]
A Weber is free for the first 2,000.

Check out Pat Flynn's Podcasts and blog

Make sure you are always split testing something to see what works and what doesn't.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:42:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A Weber is free for the first 2,000.

Check out Pat Flynn's Podcasts and blog

Make sure you are always split testing something to see what works and what doesn't.
View Quote

Bookmarked both of them.   Thank you.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 2:17:28 PM EDT
[#5]
If you are trying to collect email address of customers you can do a contest with a drawing for (insert item here) where the customer completes an entry form including an email address, be sure to disclose that they may receive future marketing emails.

Items to give away could be a pair of tickets to the local sporting event (college or pro), a gift card to the restaurant, etc.

on edit:
and make sure your emails have a link for the customer to click to opt out of your marketing emails, you don't want to annoy a customer with marketing if they just don't want it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 4:14:37 PM EDT
[#6]
contest is another good idea.    thanks
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 4:18:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 10:49:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Save yourself heartache in the long run and talk to the experts that do this for a living.

http://www.exacttarget.com/
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 12:50:56 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm following up on all of these.    thanks again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top