Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/25/2014 7:43:19 PM EDT
Bad news here.  Bad news there.  Stocks go up.  Short sellers getting crushed.
This market has a very overbought feel to it, but that doesnt mean it cant keep going up for another month or 12.
$USD mostly flat since fall of last year.

Bad GDP revision numbers out today, but that was last quarter.  

Stocks seem to be ramping higher but on lower volume.  

Be careful.

Link Posted: 7/1/2014 5:12:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Si.
Link Posted: 7/1/2014 8:56:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I can't wait to sell as soon as my RSUs convert.  Our stock price is up!
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 10:30:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Jan13 all the news was about the upcoming crash. It went on all year. Same thing this year. Who knows what the market is going to do. Personally I can handle the risk so I will be trying to ride the bull as long as I can.
Link Posted: 7/8/2014 12:59:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't look now, but the bears are getting their pound of flesh from the bulls.  Only time will tell if the pullback today turns into anything more than another opportunity to buy the dip.
Link Posted: 7/9/2014 9:44:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Certainly. It's called a bubble.  Same thing happened in 1929. Here's an interview with Mark Faber and Peter Schiff on it.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm-RjQVXByg

If the Fed does raise interest rates in the First Quarter of 2015, bubble goes pop.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top