Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2016 1:58:43 PM EDT
How can you be a light colonel, in a combat arms MOS, without ever having deployed since the towers got hit?

Link Posted: 5/19/2016 2:03:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Work as hospital admin or something like that. I know one that did that in the Air Force.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 10:12:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Work as hospital admin or something like that. I know one that did that in the Air Force.
View Quote

Marine, so not working in any hospital.

No combat deployments, has not been in his specialty since he was a LT.  Nice guy, but how the f can you get promoted to light chicken with no combat tours?
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 5:23:44 PM EDT
[#3]
he.. how do I say this while reaming PC...  he sucked the right dicks
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 2:58:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
he.. how do I say this while reaming PC...  he sucked the right dicks
View Quote

To SHArP or not to SHARP, that is the question......................
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 11:22:25 AM EDT
[#5]
2011 our VIP on the flight over was a Fuzzy right sleeve 0-7 for a 45 day Baghdad "deployment" as an advisor for his patch
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 6:57:44 PM EDT
[#6]
In the Army I have seen a bunch of senior "Os" and NCOs hiding out in TRADOC and in RTIs, never deployed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top