Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2015 11:23:11 AM EDT
I have many a great memory from my time at AUAB. I have quite a collection of shirts that I acquired over there. I was originally looking to grab a replacement Polo shirt that was ruined in a Freak Cerakote Fight Accident when I ran across this:

I would pay for it and shipping and toss in another 20$ for your time. If you are over there and can hook me up with this shirt i would be eternally grateful.

PS I was digging through my issued gear and found my "AUAB transient" Bullet Proof Belt (bright yellow reflective belt) ... so I could sent that back if they are still looking for it
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 11:24:35 AM EDT
[#1]
When I found out it was culturally insensitive and banded from use...... Now it has gone from a want to a need.

Link Posted: 10/6/2015 1:34:56 PM EDT
[#2]
There were actually two versions of pin-up girl shirts. The other one is printed in color and is more reminiscent of a proper bomber "nose art".

I'm not sure if they are still there, but I will check tomorrow.
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 2:02:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There were actually two versions of pin-up girl shirts. The other one is printed in color and is more reminiscent of a proper bomber "nose art".

I'm not sure if they are still there, but I will check tomorrow.
View Quote

Thanks much; I forgot to mention I wear an XL
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 11:34:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Sorry for the terrible photo, this is the other style.

Eta:apparently i'm having problems with pictures right now. I'll try later.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 7:59:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I will be heading there in a few weeks, I will keep an eye out for one... Or in this case, 2!
Link Posted: 10/16/2015 1:34:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sorry for the terrible photo, this is the other style.

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj579/scwell/Mobile%20Uploads/20151007_182129_zps0zn9gpjh.jpg

Eta:apparently i'm having problems with pictures right now. I'll try later.
View Quote

Damn I'll take one as well.
Link Posted: 10/16/2015 1:37:44 PM EDT
[#7]
If it's the one above I'd like an xl.
Op would you be willing to get me an xl as part of the deal and I'll chip in for shipping.

Im me OP if you don't mind that is, otherwise I'll forget about this thread.
Link Posted: 10/23/2015 8:26:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Update: in Qatar now and they have both styles in multiple colors.. Message me your info and i have paypal so i will be able to send them to you in a few days/week from my deployed location..  Let me know as i will only be here for a few more days.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top