Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2015 7:41:21 PM EDT
Two years ago I was down there for my brothers graduation and I bought this hat (pictured). It is my favorite hat and I wear it everywhere. I'm also a sentimental bastard and this thing, while it doesn't look it in the picture, is getting beat up and its killing me. I don't want to ruin this one, because it is genuine from my experience there, but I want to keep wearing it, too.

Can someone, please, pick up one or two of these hats and ship them up to me? I'll obviously pay you for the hats and the shipping, and I'd be more than happy to toss in another $20-$30 for your time/gas and trouble. It would mean a lot to me and would be greatly appreciated.

IM or email me if you can help. Thanks in advance, and otherwise, thank you all for your service.

Link Posted: 6/21/2015 10:53:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Has anyone contacted you yet about the hat? If not I know someone who I think is still a TI and may be able to get them for you. Just let me know.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:23:27 AM EDT
[#2]
OP, try sending that pic to Kel Lac Uniforms. They're in SA and likely make it or can make it for you.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:35:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Bump. Gotta be someone on here stationed in the area.
Link Posted: 7/11/2015 9:12:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey guys, I appreciate the responses.

I posted this over in Team and a fellow member was able to track them down for me. Here is a link to the thread in Team if you're interested.

Sorry I forgot to keep up with this one, and thanks again!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top